为什么离开美国是新的美国梦?

216 0
阳光使者 2024-4-24 16:59:56 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
安德鲁-亨德森(Andrew Henderson)是游牧资本家公司(Nomad Capitalist)的首席执行官。游牧资本家公司是世界上为全球公民提供的第一大资源,帮助世界各地的人们获得第二国护照,减少纳税义务,并学会保护自己的资产。安德鲁出生时是美国人,但后来放弃了美国国籍,获得了 5 本来自世界各国的新护照,并在世界各地多个城市生活。在今天的视频中,安德鲁分享了他的生活和旅程,以及成为游牧资本家的意义。

为什么离开美国是新的美国梦?

为什么离开美国是新的美国梦?

AfiqAziz
7小时前
I think people are over exaggerating about the US. It's not that bad, depends on which states u live in. Bare in mind that almost 10 million immigrants move to the US in less than 3 years. If America is really that bad people wouldn't be coming to the US in drove. It is getting worse though.

我认为人们过分夸大了美国。其实也没那么糟,这取决于你住在哪个州。请记住,在不到 3 年的时间里,就有近 1000 万移民移居美国。如果美国真的那么糟糕,人们就不会开车来美国了。虽然情况越来越糟。

Mogamishu
8小时前
Do not ask what your country can do for you.Ask what your country can do for Israel.

不要问你的国家能为你做什么,问问你的国家能为以色列做些什么?

Jessicasmith
7小时前(修改过)
Even some Americans like myself have also lost respect for their own country. There are Americans like me who sees US policies as barbaric and undiplomatic.

即使像我这样的一些美国人也对自己的国家失去了尊重。有些美国人和我一样,认为美国的政策野蛮而缺乏外交色彩。

Aluisious
6小时前
"The rules based international order" is we make the rules and order everyone else around.

"以规则为基础的国际秩序"就是我们制定规则,命令其他人遵守规则。

Martypoll
4小时前
I’m an American. I’ve lived Thailand for 7 years. I have yet to wake up with a compulsion to insult the King or even think about him. Americans live in a rage reality.

我是一名美国人,我在泰国生活了 7 年。一觉醒来,我还没有想过要侮辱国王,甚至连想都没想过。美国人生活在愤怒的现实中。

Yoyohighness
4小时前
I’m from Sumerset and have been living in Shanghai for over ten years. I totally agree with you. The United States should realise that it’s no longer the beacon of the free world and most allies no longer have absolute loyalty to the US

我来自萨默塞特,在上海生活了十多年。我完全同意您的观点。美国应该意识到,它不再是自由世界的灯塔,大多数盟国也不再对美国绝对忠诚。

Floridagirl
8小时前
I don't blame you, DC is a snake pit.I left the US, when Americans voted a second time for warmonger Bush Jr.

我不怪你,华盛顿是个蛇窝。当美国人第二次投票给战争贩子小布什时,我就离开了美国。

Olegnurmagomedov
6小时前
In coming 100 years, you will see a reverse immigration. This time, it will be the people from the west migrating out of there to live in places like Gulf region (UAE, Saudi, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, etc.), SE Asia (Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore, etc.), Morocco, South Africa and Turkey.

在未来的 100 年里,你们将看到逆向移民。这一次,将是西方人从那里移民到海湾地区(阿联酋、沙特、阿曼、巴林、科威特等)、东南亚(马来西亚、印度尼西亚、新加坡等)、摩洛哥、南非和土耳其等地生活。

These countries have better law and order, better healthcare conditions, a good birth ratio, and an overall pleasant living environment. Language will not be an issue because English is spoken as a 2nd language in all metropolitan cities of these countries.

这些国家治安较好,医疗条件较好,出生率较高,整体生活环境宜人。语言不是问题,因为在这些国家的所有大城市,英语都是第二语言。

Rsxteufel
8小时前(修改过)
I am a retired vet and I reside overseas.Here are my reason,Healthcare, safety, politics, money. Our politicians still have a cold war mentality.Our politicians only look for war and if they can't find it they initiate it.good example we complain about Mexico.

我是一名退伍老兵,居住在海外。我的理由如下:医疗、安全、政治、金钱。我们的政客仍然抱有冷战思维。我们的政客只会寻找战争,如果他们找不到战争,他们就会发起战争。

Our government didn't help Mexico so now china help built Mexico infrastructure a win-win .China companies built in Mexico and bring goods into America.This what happen when we don't support our southern neighbors. Now the politicians are crying that China is taken care south America country.

我们的政府没有帮助墨西哥,所以现在中国帮助墨西哥建设基础设施,实现双赢。中国公司在墨西哥建设,并将商品带入美国。这就是我们不支持南方邻国的后果。现在,政客们正在哭诉中国正在照顾南美国家。

EzaneeGires
8小时前
Ain't just that. The USA makes a mess of any country that it interferes in politically via neoliberalism

不仅仅是这样,美国通过新自由主义将其政治干预的任何国家搞得一团糟!

Matthewfusar
7小时前
I'm a vet and I'm living overseas too.I think vets are more willing to live overseas because many of them have lived in foreign countries and no longer have the fear that most Americans have of living overseas.

我是一名退伍军人,现在也住在海外。我认为退伍军人更愿意到海外生活,因为他们中的许多人都在外国生活过,不再像大多数美国人那样对海外生活感到恐惧。

Sunmand
8小时前
Then: American Dream is to live there.
Now: American Dream is to leave there.

那时:美国梦就是在那里生活。
现在:美国梦就是离开那里。

Sathyaswamy
3小时前
We Indians still love USA

我们印度人仍然热爱美国!

LisaCulton
8小时前
We gave 160 billion to Ukraine. We could have ended the homeless problem in the USA 8 times over.

我们给了乌克兰1600亿美元。我们本可以解决美国 8 倍的无家可归者问题。

MrHistoryFan
7小时前
To be fair, the billions of dollars never left the US. The money went to the weapon makers in the US.

公平地说,数十亿美元从未离开过美国,这些钱都流向了美国的武器制造商。

Merlin
7小时前
They have free healthcare, free college, and a higher quality of life. It is disgusting beyond all comprehension.

他们有免费医疗、免费大学和更高的生活质量,真是恶心得让人无法理解。

Notchit
6小时前
that's why many Americans choose homeless, so they don't have to be a victim of a tax payer that pays for others but us.

这就是许多美国人选择无家可归的原因,这样他们就不必成为纳税人的牺牲品,纳税人为别人而不是我们买单。

Vista-gn1pb
2小时前
Paper is cheap for the printing press to operate 24/7/365. Frankly America is bankrupt.

纸张便宜,印刷机才能全天候运转。坦率地说,美国已经破产了。

Kongming
1小时前
Spending 160b with homeless and politicians regardless red or blue will not get any commission. Giving it to Ukraine they will buy US weapons and politicians will get some handsome $$ deposit into their personal/private account

花 1600 亿给无家可归的人,政客们无论他们是红的还是蓝的,都不会得到任何佣金。把钱给乌克兰,他们会购买美国的武器,政客们的个人/私人账户会得到一笔可观的美元存款。

Hboogie
9小时前
You can't end homeless problem by throwing money at it. Just look at California as an example.

光靠砸钱是无法解决无家可归者问题的,加州就是一个例子。

Jay-jb2vr
1小时前
Ignoring it, pretending like it doesn't exist, doesn't do anything either but that's what yall have been doing....

忽略它,假装它不存在,也不会起到任何作用,但这就是你们一直在做的事情....

Hboogie
1小时前
one homelessness is a lifestyle, and/or two it's a supply and demand problem coupled with hyperinflation of the currency. You think any of us civilians have any power over that? Virtue signalling doesn't do anything either so don't act like you're better.

一是无家可归是一种生活方式,二是供给和需求问题加上货币的恶性通货膨胀。你觉得我们这些平民有能力控制它吗?道德信号也起不到任何作用,所以别装得好像你比他们好似的。

SinaFallahMusic
8小时前
Live in Toronto and a friend of mine is planning on moving back to IRAN! That’s how bad it’s become here.

我住在多伦多,我的一个朋友正打算搬回伊朗!这里的情况就是这么糟糕。

Trekpac
8小时前
The future for Iran is looking much better now as it partners with Russia and China. It wouldn’t surprise me to see Iranians moving back to take advantage of good opportunities, like Chinese are moving back to China.

随着伊朗与俄罗斯和中国结成合作伙伴关系,伊朗的未来将更加美好。看到伊朗人回国利用好机会,就像中国人回国一样,我不会感到惊讶。

Peanutbrain
8小时前
Toronto, where you're told to leave your car keys outside so thiefs can steal it ,because if they break into your house and get hurt, they can sue you? Lol

在多伦多,在那里你被告知要把车钥匙放在外面,让小偷去偷,因为如果他们闯进你的房子,受伤了,他们可以起诉你?哈哈~~

M.rebman
6小时前
I never been to Iran but as a Chinese I believe Iran is the exact opposite of how west portrayed it , so it should be a nice place .

我从未去过伊朗,但作为一个中国人,我相信伊朗与西方人描述的完全相反,所以它应该是一个不错的地方。

Criticalmass
8小时前
Why leaving the US is the new "American Dream". Because staying is the new "American Nightmare". Sad but true.

为什么离开美国是新的 "美国梦"?因为留在美国是新的 "美国噩梦",可悲但真实。

Anwarsarwari
8小时前
American dreams are exist not in the USA but in China.

美国梦不在美国,而在中国。

Sharpasacueball
8小时前(修改过)
When we left America 15 years ago to live part-time in SE Asia and North Africa, friends wondered why we wanted to run away from America?Our answer was that we were not running away from "America", we were running away from Americans.For us, it's all about the Quality of the people.

15 年前,当我们离开美国,到东南亚和北非兼职生活时,朋友们不解地问我们为什么要逃离美国?我们的回答是,我们不是在逃离 "美国",而是在逃离美国人。对我们来说,这一切都与人民的素质有关。

Fannyalbi
7小时前
On an Individual level, most Americans are nice.But Americans group themselves into many factions, all unfortunately paranoid, and at each others throats.Think about this FACT: "In no other similarly large, wealthy country are firearms the TOP cause of death for CHILDREN and teens, but it is on America"  

就个人而言,大多数美国人都是好人。但美国人分成许多派别,不幸的是,这些派别都有偏执狂,而且相互掐架。想想这个事实吧:在任何其他类似的富裕大国,枪支都不是导致儿童和青少年死亡的首要原因,但在美国却是如此。

And Americans simply don't care. If they did, they would do something about it. I could list 1,000 other horrific signs of the American cultural collapse. But when a Country doesn't even care about its own Children, that should be a big RED flag.

美国人根本不在乎。如果他们在乎,就会有所行动。我还可以列举出 1000 个美国文化崩溃的其他可怕迹象。但是,当一个国家连自己的孩子都不关心时,这就应该是一面大红旗(危险信号)了。

Friedchicken
7小时前
The majority of Americans are not the problem it's our government that's the issue FBI and CIA

大多数美国人不是问题,问题在于我们的政府,在于联邦调查局和中央情报局。

THELOF
7小时前
this is a very good observation of the US. We as a nation simply don't care about each other at all. In my observation it boils down to selfishness, everyone is out for themselves and screw anyone not in my tribe/ethnic/religious/political background.

这是对美国的一个非常好的观察。作为一个国家,我们根本不关心彼此。根据我的观察,这归结为自私自利,每个人都为自己着想,不属于我的部落/种族/宗教/政治背景的人都见鬼去吧。

Living in the US is like you are an employee working for a large company and the only reason you get along with anyone is because of HR guidelines, not because you care if any of your colleagues lives or dies.If you are sick, have mental health issues or poor, it's also a terrible country to live in by western standards.

生活在美国,你就像是在一家大公司工作的员工,你和别人相处的唯一原因是人力资源部门的指导方针,而不是因为你关心任何同事的死活。如果你生病、有心理健康问题或贫穷,按照西方标准,这也是一个糟糕的国家。

Kuyahkudey
8小时前
The US is a military industrial oligarchy with no social safety net poor Americans to fall back on.

美国是一个没有社会安全网的军事工业寡头,贫穷的美国人没有任何依靠。

Trekpac
8小时前
The extent of US decline is now so significant that it is hard to imagine how it can be reversed at this point. Chinese economists are predicting further collapse of America in the next 4 or 5 years.

美国的衰落程度已经到了难以想象、无法逆转的地步。中国经济学家预测,未来四五年美国将进一步崩溃。

Nethsarasandeep
7小时前
Behind the United States is the Jewish and Ansar capital syndicates and families. In both Chinese and Western history, the natural enemy of these families or consortia has been a strong, unified military and political regime. Because of the financial crisis caused by the long war, the first thing that the regime did when it came to power was to cooperate with these families and use their wealth, or to harvest these families and plunder their wealth.

美国背后是犹太和昂撒的资本财团和家族。无论是从中国历史还是西方历史上来说,这些家族或财团的天敌就是一个强大的、统一的军事和政治政权。由于长久的战争所带来的财政危机,当这个政权上台后,第一件事就是合作这些家族并利用他们的财富,或者是收割这些家族掠夺他们的财富。

So, these families learned to pretend, they retreated behind the scenes and joined together to pretend to be a regime and to exercise all kinds of manipulation, which is the United States. The general public is just the pigs they raise on the farm, the president is just a bigger and obedient pig. One day it will bite back.

所以,这些家族们学会了伪装,他们退居幕后并且联合起来共同的伪装成一个政权,并进行各种操控,这就是美国。普通大众只是他们养在农场里的猪们,总统只是一只大一点且听话的猪而已。总有一天会遭到反噬。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|网站地图|渝公网安备 50019002502186号|音飞网 ( 渝ICP备2022004218号-1 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-13 22:02 , Processed in 0.064098 second(s), 30 queries .