马来西亚货币为何持续下跌?林吉特能否复苏?

299 0
阳光使者 2024-5-12 17:54:51 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
今年 2 月,马来西亚货币林吉特遭遇 26 年来最大跌幅。林吉特兑美元汇率一度跌破 4.8 马币,这是自 1998 年亚洲金融危机期间达到 4.88 马币的历史最低点以来的最弱汇率。由于燃料价格和原材料成本上升,这给该国的主要行业(从航空公司到制造业)造成了压力。这动摇了投资者的信心,加速了人口向外迁移。林吉特为何贬值如此之多?林吉特贬值是否会给总理安瓦尔-易卜拉欣带来麻烦?在政府预计经济复苏之际,转机出现了吗?

马来西亚货币为何持续下跌?林吉特能否复苏?

马来西亚货币为何持续下跌?林吉特能否复苏?

WarriorMindset
4天前
the Malaysian container driver says he’s bought 2 houses in Malaysia due to his working in Singapore, and if his motorcycle breaks down, he’s able to buy a new motorcycle with his one month salary. It’s no surprise why many Malaysians are willing to endure the hours of traveling to and fro, between Malaysia and Singapore everyday because they’ll be able to give their families a better life.

马来西亚集装箱司机说,由于他在新加坡工作,他在马来西亚买了两套房子,如果他的摩托车坏了,他可以用一个月的工资买一辆新摩托车。这也就不难理解,为什么许多马来西亚人愿意每天忍受几个小时往返于马来西亚和新加坡之间,因为他们可以让家人过上更好的生活。

Eugenearokia
3天前
If things are so great in Singapore, why didn't he buy a house in Singapore?

如果新加坡的情况这么好,他为什么不在新加坡买房?

Makatogonzo
3天前
Singapore tiny island no land. That's why houses are expensive.But this Made inflasi in rest of Malaysia

新加坡是个小岛,没有土地,这就是为什么房子很贵,但这却使马来西亚其他地区的房价上涨。

PraTaeTae
3天前
yeah no wonder. Those earning in SGD while spending their salary in Malaysia can live like a king. Well, except for the grueling hours spent travelling and working. But if you're doing it for your family though I guess it's very worth it.

是啊,难怪。那些在新加坡赚取新元而在马来西亚消费的人可以像国王一样生活。嗯,除了在旅行和工作上花费的时间。但如果你是为了你的家人,我想这是非常值得的。

Samchan
3天前(修改过)
Stop them from coming to work in Singapore

阻止他们来新加坡工作!(网贴翻译来自音飞网)

Chryeon
9小时前
It's good for Malaysian earned foreign currency , but bad for local citizens everything went up since GST being introduced by Najib and nothing fall back since then...leakages, corruptions laundering by the riches and poor government policies deteriorated Malaysian lifestyles for decades..Hopefully PMX able to bring changes

这对马来西亚赚取的外汇有利,但对当地居民不利,自从纳吉布引入商品及服务税以来,一切都在上涨,从那以后就没有回落了…数十年来,腐败、富人洗钱和政府政策恶化了马来西亚人的生活方式,希望马来西亚总理能够带来改变!

Ppipinping
4天前
It needs to do away with mixing religion with politics too... everything now is seen as challenging their religion and once it comes to that all open logical discussions ends there ... how to argue with something mythical

它也需要摒弃将宗教与政治混为一谈的做法......现在,一切都被视为对其宗教的挑战,一旦涉及到这一点,所有公开的逻辑讨论就到此为止了......如何与神争论呢?

Keithframe
2天前
Separating politics and religion, yes we have a term for that, it's call secularism. Malay muslim's most feared word. Religion and racism really hold Malaysia's down, but malays never accept this fact.

政教分离,是的,我们有一个术语,叫做世俗主义。马来穆斯林最害怕这个词。宗教和种族主义确实阻碍了马来西亚的发展,但马来人从未接受过这一事实。

Ishaks
1天前
Economy monopolised by one race for far too long there is no effort to innovate and apply advanced technology resulting in continuously depending on cheap foreign labour.The economy continues to stagnate as a result.I may be wrong but I believe I am not.

经济被一个种族垄断了太长时间,没有努力创新和应用先进技术,导致持续依赖廉价的外国劳动力。因此,经济继续停滞不前。也许我错了,但我相信我没有错。

LA-ly1nt
1天前
if your comment targets any race in a manner that breaks any regulations that they have set to moderate, yes, your comment will be taken down.

如果您的评论以任何种族为目标,违反了他们制定的管理条例,那么您的评论将会被删除。

Kuangcheng
4天前
continue with race based policies and i wont be surprised SGD 1 = RM 4. favouring not the best, but the skin colour will drive more capable malaysians overseas.

继续推行基于种族的政策,我不会感到惊讶,1 新元 = 4 马币。偏袒的不是最好的,而是肤色,这将促使更多有能力的马来西亚人移居海外。

Schadenfreude
4天前
I'm Malaysian and even I feel SGD 1 RM4 is too little. Many of us Malaysian working in Singapore is hoping for SGD1 RM 10 soon!

我是马来西亚人,我甚至觉得1马币4新元太少了,我们中许多在新加坡工作的马来西亚人都希望 1新元 =10马币 早日到来!

Ppipinping
4天前
Not only that race based policies , the education system is rotten lagging behind Vietnam. Kids spend more time learning abt religion than maths and science. The majority cannot argue using logic and always claim that their religion is under threat. It's a slide towards failed state.... no way it can recover ...

不仅是基于种族的政策,教育系统也很糟糕,落后于越南。孩子们学习宗教的时间比学习数学和科学的时间还多。大多数人无法用逻辑进行辩论,总是声称他们的宗教受到了威胁。这是一个滑向失败的国家....不可能恢复......

CaviarRecon
4天前
I believe like me, The SG Govt rather a stable Malaysia than a Crumbling and Extremist one. Many items are also imported from Malaysia. No one wants another 'IRAN' to our north.

我相信新加坡政府和我一样,宁可要一个稳定的马来西亚,也不要一个摇摇欲坠的极端主义国家。许多物品也是从马来西亚进口的。没有人希望我们的北方出现另一个 “伊朗”。

Fukunaga
3天前
The education system in Malaysia itself is race based

马来西亚的教育制度本身就是以种族为基础的!

Jaguarxf
3天前
What you reap is what you sow. That’s because malaysia INSIST on a Malay CEO, head of department for anything in government related organisation. Congratulations. All your best brains have gone to develop singapore instead of

种瓜得瓜,种豆得豆。这是因为马来西亚坚持由马来人担任首席执行官和政府相关机构的部门负责人。恭喜你们,你们最优秀的人才都去发展新加坡了,而不是去发展马来西亚。

Thevindictive
2天前
As a Malaysian I am glad I did not have any kids. Race and religion will destroy this country, otherwise climate change definitely will. Just put some cash aside for retirement, that is good enough for me. Keep up the good work Malaysia.

作为一个马来西亚人,我很高兴我没有孩子。种族和宗教会摧毁这个国家,否则气候变化肯定会。只要留点钱给退休生活,对我来说就足够了。马来西亚继续努力吧。

Chiaolim
3天前
Malaysian Ringgit’s value is a reflection of its policies that prevents the economy to move up the value chain. Subsidies might help the people but in the long run, it will bankrupt the government which also affects the ringgit so it’s a vicious cycle!

马来西亚林吉特的价值反映了其阻碍经济向价值链上游发展的政策。补贴可能会帮助人民,但从长远来看,它会使政府破产,这也会影响林吉特,因此这是一个恶性循环!

DabaksolGuard
3天前
As Indonesian we had the same problem. The economy is not doing well, not great of course but certainly not moving downward. But yet somehow the currency is going weaker. And somehow the only reason we can found is the strengthening of the US dollar. Every economic problem in SEA is always start in the USA. 1998, 2008, and now. Perhaps its the time we need to consider dedollarization more seriously. Maybe not completely, but at least we can made our economy not too depend on the US.

作为印尼人,我们也有同样的问题。经济状况不佳,当然不是很好,但肯定没有下滑。但不知何故,货币却在走低。我们能找到的唯一原因就是美元走强。东南亚的每一个经济问题都是从美国开始的。1998 年、2008 年和现在都是如此。也许现在我们需要更认真地考虑去美元化问题。也许不能完全实现,但至少我们可以让我们的经济不再过于依赖美国。

Monipenny
3天前
You aren't wrong.The US manipulation of its currency using it currency reserve status impacts all countries.Their continual interest rate increases to support the burgeoning US govt debt is causing havoc to financial markets. the sooner De-dollarization happens the better.

你没有错,美国利用其货币储备地位操纵本国货币的做法影响了所有国家。 他们不断提高利率以支持不断膨胀的美国政府债务,给金融市场造成了严重破坏,去美元化越早发生越好。

Gunasilanreng
3天前
In Malaysia, the weakening Ringgit is largely due to the heightening extremism, racism and discrimination that has led to loss of confidence amongst investors, businesses and consumers. It is not fighting corruption at war footing. It seems to have rewarded the inefficient civil service with a 13% undeserved increase in salary. The government better learn from the failed states such as Pakistan and Sri Langka lest it is sliding down the same road!

在马来西亚,林吉特疲软的主要原因是极端主义、种族主义和歧视抬头,导致投资者、企业和消费者丧失信心。马来西亚没有在战争中打击腐败。政府似乎在奖励效率低下的公务员,让他们的工资增加了 13%,这是不应该的。政府最好向巴基斯坦和斯里兰卡等失败国家学习,以免重蹈覆辙!

Revolve
3天前
Are you drunk or something in malaysia ,too many indonesian ilegal workers makes ringgit down.

你是喝醉了还是怎么了?在马来西亚,过多的印尼非法劳工导致林吉特贬值。

Monkey
3天前
Ya, easiest way to deflect accountability is to blame others!

是啊,推卸责任最简单的方法就是指责别人!

Vajrakilaya
3天前
You say it like MYR weakening is something that happened just last year. MYR has been weakening against the SGD since independence. MYR was slightly stronger than SGD around independence and now 3.5 to 1 is normal.

你说得好像马币走软是去年才发生的事。自独立以来,马币兑新元的汇率一直在走低。马币在独立前后比新元略强,现在3.5比1是正常的。

Bobsthea
1天前
After the sabah and sarawak oil are no longer produced or the world is shifting to another resources, then msia will become sri lanka or venezuela.

当沙巴州和沙捞越州不再生产石油或世界转向其他能源后,马来西亚就会变成斯里兰卡或委内瑞拉。

Minthuaung
3天前
Malaysia has a lot of room to grow. Overall experience was good when I visited Malaysia last year.The only thing that needs to improve is immigration. I had to queue for almost 3 hours to go through immigration and the immigration staff were not friendly at all. I hope they can be improved over time.

马来西亚有很大的发展空间。去年我访问马来西亚时,总体体验不错。唯一需要改进的是移民局。我排了将近 3 个小时的队才通过移民局,而且移民局的工作人员一点也不友好。我希望随着时间的推移,他们能有所改善。

Underdog
15小时前
I think you have not learned to pay for convenience, especially for a place like Malaysia. I think you can engage runners as they call it to run errands for you when getting your paperwork to be done, much like engaging a proxy.

我认为你们还没有学会为方便付费,尤其是像马来西亚这样的地方。我认为,在办理手续时,您可以聘请他们所说的 “跑腿”为您跑腿,就像委托代理人一样。

Benjaminchong
3天前
Malaysia will not recover to its former glory if the thinking of its quota system and its wrong policy ...it been proven that the system of Malaysia has failed badly ...

如果考虑到配额制度和错误的政策,马来西亚将无法恢复昔日的辉煌…事实证明马来西亚的制度已经严重失败…

Northerners
3天前
It's fine, everything is fine, we're used to living like this in Malaysia, we know the meaning of ups and downs,instead of complaining it's better to try to survive in this crisis, complain not being able to do anything you still have to work even if you don't like it

没事,一切都很好,我们在马来西亚已经习惯了这样的生活,我们知道什么叫起起落落,与其抱怨,不如努力在这场危机中生存下来,抱怨什么都做不了,即使不喜欢,也要工作。

Windsong
4天前
The big issue in mal is that there are too many subsidies in the economy.There are lots of subsidies to government servants, poor , race based etc. The government should force the people to work harder by cutting down the subsidies during the good times not during the bad times.

马来西亚的最大问题是经济中的补贴太多。对政府公务员、穷人、种族等有很多补贴。政府应该在经济好的时候削减补贴,而不是在经济不好的时候削减补贴,从而迫使人们更加努力地工作。

The government sector is too big. Too much expenditure.Too much oil subsidies as well.Malaysia have wisely chosen to keep a low interest rate instead of following the feds. Ringgit would naturally fall as the int rate in Malaysia is lower. Housing loans is only 3.8%. Singapore is 4-5%. US is 7%.

政府部门过于庞大,开支太大,石油补贴也太多了。马来西亚明智地选择了保持低利率,而不是跟随美联储。由于马来西亚的利率较低,林吉特自然会下跌。住房贷款利率只有 3.8%,新加坡是 4-5%,美国是 7%。

Babibrain
4天前
Malaysia crude oil production has decreased over the years. Malaysia unable to afford to subsidize its own citizens and unproductive rakyat is going to suffer with rising cost of living

马来西亚的原油产量逐年下降。马来西亚无力补贴自己的公民,而没有生产力的人民将因生活成本上升而受苦!

Yukianesa
3天前
This is why I keep all my net worth in anything BUT the ringgit lol. I am ready and hedged against Malaysia's eventual collapse. The majority malays would rather sink the ship than to change its race based policies that is ailing the nation's competitiveness on the world stage.

这就是为什么我把我所有的净资产都放在林吉特以外的货币上。我已经做好准备,为马来西亚的最终崩溃做好对冲。大多数马来西亚人宁可让马来西亚沉没,也不愿改变其种族政策,因为这些政策正在削弱马来西亚在世界舞台上的竞争力。

Keithframe
2天前
Malaysia is one of five countries that refuse to sign International Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Racial Discrimination (ICERD) alongside with North Korea. Crazy man.

马来西亚和朝鲜是拒绝签署《消除一切形式种族歧视国际公约》(ICERD)的5个国家之一,疯子。

Babibrain
4天前
It's sad that Malaysia is getting poorer. Lots of Chinese Malaysians moved to Singapore, causing a brain drain in Malaysia.

马来西亚越来越穷了,真让人难过。很多马来西亚华人移居新加坡,导致马来西亚人才流失。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|网站地图|渝公网安备 50019002502186号|音飞网 ( 渝ICP备2022004218号-1 )

GMT+8, 2024-7-27 18:38 , Processed in 0.070455 second(s), 30 queries .