Whatsapp 因加密规则威胁离开印度,whatsapp 真的要离开印度吗?

120 0
阳光使者 2024-4-28 16:47:00 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Whatsapp 威胁要离开印度,因为它要与印度政府就 2021 年颁布的新 it 规则摊牌。该规定要求社交媒体公司通过破解端到端加密找到信息的“第一始发者”。whatsapp 认为,破解端到端加密会侵犯基本的隐私权。这也可能导致其他国家提出类似的要求和规定。whatsapp 在印度的月活跃用户超过 4 亿,收入约为 10 亿美元。whatsapp 真的要离开印度吗?会产生什么影响?帕尔基-夏尔马告诉你。

帕尔基-夏尔马

帕尔基-夏尔马

Vinny
16小时前
So who decides what is "Fake news"? This is a huge break of privacy. All indians should be concerned about this law

谁来决定什么是 "假新闻"?这是对隐私权的极大侵犯,所有印度人都应关注这项法律!

Kindofanmol
22小时前
Meta is boasting about privacy as if their facebook and instagram never ever sell the data of their users without their permission

Meta 在隐私问题上夸夸其谈,好像他们的facebook和instagram从来没有在未经用户允许的情况下出售过用户的数据。

Khyatikothari
22小时前
So when zuckerberg is leaving india… Am desperately waiting to exit india … India should not entertain companies who think they are entitled to put trigger on our head.

所以,当扎克伯格要离开印度时......我正急切地等待着离开印度......印度不应该招待那些自以为有权在我们头上扣扳机的公司。

Anshulmalikcs
5小时前
I am a software engineer, and trust me when i say this - there is no need to break encryption in order to find the originator the the message. They just need to store small metadata around the messages that's all.i don't know why they are trying to fight every argument with breaking encryption.

我是一名软件工程师,请相信我的话--要找到信息的发件人,根本不需要破解加密。他们只需要在信息周围存储少量元数据,仅此而已。我不明白他们为什么试图用破解加密来对抗每一个争论。

Universalspirit
21小时前
As a programmer, if i need to trace senders we must store data, and if data is stored there is a possibility to misuse of these datas n in case of data breach you can't blame anyone else and this is not just a privacy matter of any individual but it is also leads to national security issue bcoz

作为一名程序员,如果我需要追踪发送者,我们就必须存储数据,而如果存储了数据,就有可能滥用这些数据,一旦数据泄露,你不能责怪任何人,这不仅仅是个人隐私问题,而且还涉及国家安全问题。

The whatsapp is used by almost every person in india and the world as well including military and other people involved in national security. Imagine, what if their data would be in hand of criminals, there and their family life will be in danger and it might also be the open door for other kind of crimes. So beware while making such kind of laws.

因为几乎印度和世界上的每个人都在使用 whatsapp,包括军队和其他涉及国家安全的人员。试想一下,如果他们的数据落入犯罪分子之手,他们及其家人的生活将面临危险,而且还可能为其他类型的犯罪敞开大门。因此,在制定此类法律时一定要小心。

Eshwargetenv
20小时前
Court should put the point forward that if you don't comply with the rule of the land, then leave.

法庭应该提出这样的观点:如果你不遵守这片土地上的规则,那就离开吧!

Supersfaz
22小时前
In 2018 i gave an interview for a foreign job on whatsapp. Did not even discuss the matter with my wife and in the next hour and i am getting ads of hotels in that country and my youtube suggesting me videos related to that country. So much for encryption!

2018 年,我通过 whatsapp 参加了一份国外工作的面试。我甚至没有和妻子讨论这件事,而在接下来的一个小时里,我收到了该国酒店的广告,我的youtube也向我推荐了与该国相关的视频,加密也不过如此!

Sarathraja
11小时前
So in simple lay man's terms, if i post a letter to my friend, the postal system has the right to open the envelope and read the contents. This is more than whatsapp, this is a breach of privacy. Apps come and go but the issue here is bigger.

所以简单地说,如果我寄了一封信给我的朋友,邮政系统有权打开信封看里面的内容。这不仅仅是whatsapp的问题,这是对隐私的侵犯。应用程序来来去去,但这里的问题更大。

Artofajai
22小时前
Whatsapp would be crazy to leave the humengous market that is india! Another app will easily take its place and people wouldn't even be bothered!

Whatsapp 离开印度这个巨大的市场简直是疯了!另一款应用程序将轻而易举地取代它的位置,人们甚至不会为此感到困扰!

Mallikadas
20小时前
If whatsapp quit india they will be bankrupt..they will never ever do that and if they do it by mistake they will repent it and come back

如果 whatsapp 退出印度市场,他们会破产的。他们永远不会这么做,如果他们犯了错误,他们会后悔的,然后回来。

Santoshdesai
22小时前
Great as soon as i type anything i get relevant ads from meta platforms so much so for that encryption explanation india should kick out these companies if they are not following law of the land

很好,只要我输入任何东西,,就会收到来自meta平台的相关广告,所以对于加密解释,如果这些公司不遵守当地法律,印度应该把它们踢出去!

Psyhappyness
21小时前
It's essential for governments to combat fake news effectively without compromising user privacy. Developing specialized departments for tracing fake news and investing in technology to identify and address misinformation could be a constructive approach. Creating government-backed communication platforms could also offer alternatives. Blaming encryption for police failures isn't a comprehensive solution.

政府必须在不损害用户隐私的前提下有效打击假新闻。建立专门的部门来追踪假新闻,并投资于技术来识别和处理错误信息,不失为一种建设性的方法,创建由政府支持的交流平台也可以提供替代方案。将警方的失误归咎于加密技术并不是一个全面的解决方案。

Ramakrishnapr
22小时前
Better have indian versions for all these apps. We can certainly avoid their dominance and blackmail.

最好所有这些应用程序都有印度版本,我们一定可以避免他们的支配和讹诈。

Shibashisdutta
21小时前
Google knows more about me than i know about myself. And suddenly they become the protector of our privacy.

谷歌对我的了解比我对自己的了解还要多,突然之间,他们成了我们隐私的保护者。

Cdanivas
14小时前
Very clearly, the privacy aspect cannot be beyond national interest...there are ways and methods to maintain the message chain information and also minimize the overall storage utilized... So many software companies are adopting such techniques... That cannot be an excuse.

很明显,隐私问题不能超越国家利益......有一些方法和途径可以维护信息链信息,并最大限度地减少所使用的总体存储空间...... 许多软件公司都在采用这种技术... 这不能成为借口。

Bhumeshgupta
22小时前
Earning money from india and threatening customers... Great joke

从印度赚钱并威胁客户......真是个大笑话!

Wayando
22小时前
If they leave even for 1week ... Someone will rush in to fill the vacuum in almost 1sec! ...they would never dare!

如果他们离开哪怕一个星期......几乎在 1 秒钟内就会有人冲进来填补真空... 他们绝对不敢!

Srbhanja
12小时前
I don't use whatsapp since 1 yr. Whatever i was texting or receiving in whatsapp was prompting in youtube and facebook. Life without whatsapp is more peaceful.

我已经一年没有使用 whatsapp 了。无论我在 whatsapp 上发什么短信或接收什么信息,都会在 youtube 和 facebook 上出现。没有 whatsapp 的生活更加平静。

Vjaysan
14小时前
With 1billion plus people, india can have her own whatsapp. Besides, the global south may need one.

印度有 10 多亿人口,可以拥有自己的 whatsapp。此外,全球南部可能也需要一个。

Thechosenone
22小时前
Good on whatsapp for standing up for their customers privacy against the tyrannical government. If only more companies valued their customers privacy more than money.

Whatsapp 勇敢地捍卫客户隐私,对抗专制政府,这一点很好。如果有更多的公司把客户隐私看得比金钱更重要就好了。

Ajjujoyu
22小时前(修改过)
So whatsapp is more concerned about right of privacy of criminals

所以 whatsapp 更关注犯罪分子的隐私权。

Sealbreakerg
13小时前
It's time to make our own app why depend on other countries

是时候制作我们自己的应用程序了,为什么要依赖其他国家?

Tman501
22小时前
Just too catch a few criminals how can govt. Breach privacy of all the innocent citizens?

只是为了抓几个罪犯,政府怎么能侵犯所有无辜公民的隐私呢?

Abhishekkumar
10小时前
This is actually a crucial time toc create a super app for every indian citizen backed by their national identity and as for the foreigners who want to use this app in future while travelling in india . Passport will be best choice that's how china doing with their we chat .

这实际上是一个关键时刻,要为每个印度公民创建一个超级应用程序,以他们的国民身份为后盾,至于那些希望将来在印度旅行时使用此应用程序的外国人,护照将是最好的选择。中国的微信就是这样做的。

Vedprakashmev
22小时前(修改过)
Bye whatsapp.nation first. Your encryption is a joke. When you’re selling indian data to foreign players. They comply with rules in europe and middle east but when it comes to india they think they can flout them.

再见 whatsapp,国家优先,你们的加密技术就是个笑话。当你把印度的数据卖给外国公司时。他们在欧洲和中东遵守规则,但到了印度,他们就以为可以藐视规则。

Fakoneuwyong
20小时前
It looks like some countries will follow china's step after they laughed at china before.

看来一些国家在嘲笑过中国之后,也会跟上中国的步伐。

Yellenaresh
12小时前(修改过)
When people attacked on trains in several locations, the mob mobilized using whatsapp. It is too dangerous.

当人们在多个地点袭击火车时,暴徒们使用 whatsapp 动员起来。这太危险了。

Realhumen
8小时前
If whatsapp agreed to break encrypt. Govt will start using it against opposition and and independent journalist

如果 whatsapp 同意破解加密,政府将开始用它来对付反对派和独立记者

Shrikanttyagi
11小时前
Lol these are hollow threats... They can't afford to exit a market like india

哈哈~~这些都是空洞的威胁... 他们不可能退出印度这样的市场!

Jiminseuk
15小时前
First india built own data base this is important indian data must store in india not in us or china there application is ok but store data in india made application is not big thing for india but data storage facility isn't available in india

首先,印度建立了自己的数据库,这很重要。印度数据必须存储在印度,而不是美国或中国。应用程序没问题,但但在印度存储数据对印度来说不是什么大事,但印度没有数据存储设施!

Nitinpal101
11小时前
You don't need to break encryption to know the original sender, nor you have to store all messages. Just add uuid of orignal sender in metadata(which could also be encrypted). For a new message uuid of current user should be sent in metadata, and when its a forwarded message, then get the uuid of original sender from the metadata of the message received by the current forwarder.

你不需要破解加密来知道原始发件人,也不需要存储所有信息。只需在元数据中添加原发件人的 uuid(也可以加密)。对于新信息,应在元数据中发送当前用户的 uuid,如果是转发信息,则从当前转发者收到的信息的元数据中获取原发件人的 uuid。

Govt can work with meta once they receive the security threatening forwarded message to know the original sender from the uuid. Offcourse it can be done in many different ways, but saying that achieving this breaks encryption is malicious.

一旦收到受到安全威胁的转发信息,政府部门就可以使用元数据从 uuid 中知道原始发件人。当然,这可以通过许多不同的方法来实现,但说这样做会破坏加密技术,则是恶意的。

Adityasharma  
13小时前
It takes 75 years for india to realize they need their own shoes size standard. Eu, us, china, japan have their owns.will it also take 75 years for india to have their own messaging app to replace whatsapp

印度花了 75 年时间才意识到他们需要自己的鞋码标准,欧盟、美国、中国、日本都有自己的标准。印度是否也需要 75 年才能拥有自己的信息应用程序来取代 whatsapp 呢?

Chethanvenk
20小时前
May be some ruling party not able to track opposite party conversation and plans if they have chat with whatsapp. So they wanted to break it to get that information.

可能是某些执政党,无法追踪使用 whatsapp 聊天的对立党派的对话和计划。所以他们想通过破解来获取这些信息。

Lakshmewsica
20小时前
In uae..there’s no voice call or video call due to encryption rules…But i dont see whatsapp leaving uae. If they cant leave a small market like uae…Can they even think of leaving our bharat..if they decide..then good riddance

在阿联酋......由于加密规定,不能进行语音通话或视频通话......但我不认为 whatsapp 会离开阿联酋。如果他们不能离开阿联酋这样的小市场......他们还能考虑离开我们的印度吗?

Gwekennedy
19小时前
Google worked away from china it's biggest market then simply because of the same privacy issue

因为同样的隐私问题,谷歌离开了它当时最大的市场中国!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|网站地图|渝公网安备 50019002502186号|音飞网 ( 渝ICP备2022004218号-1 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-12 21:14 , Processed in 0.065964 second(s), 30 queries .