印度与假新闻的战争:假新闻在印度已成为一种产业,虚假信息如何成为印度的头号威胁?

142 0
阳光使者 2024-4-23 17:21:40 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
为什么假新闻在印度已成为一种产业?一项长达 15 年的调查发现,有 750 家假冒媒体在印度运营,遍布 119 个国家,有 550 个域名在传播假新闻。假新闻对印度的影响是毁灭性的。Statista 2023 年的一项调查显示,虚假信息被列为威胁印度的头号风险,超过了传染病、非法经济活动和不平等。

印度与假新闻的战争:假新闻在印度已成为一种产业,虚假信息如何成为印度的头号威胁? ...

印度与假新闻的战争:假新闻在印度已成为一种产业,虚假信息如何成为印度的头号威胁? ...

Punjabiplus
3天前
I am surprised that Indians still watch Indian News Channels

我很惊讶印度人还在看印度新闻频道!

Sakolbakche
2天前
Like the Mark Twain quote made common today "It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled". Very unfortunate but true.

正如马克-吐温(Mark Twain)常用的一句话:"愚弄别人比让别人相信自己被愚弄了更容易"。非常不幸,但却是事实。

Valsawilliams
6天前
The Evil side of Technology, must be curbed.

科技的邪恶一面,必须被遏制。

Vpstateofmind
3天前
Same evil side is helping those in power maintaining their power, if they wanted they could have curbed it long back but they will not, it's not a problem its a feature.

同样邪恶的一面正在帮助当权者维持他们的权力,如果他们想的话,早就可以遏制它了,但他们不会,这不是一个问题,而是一个特征。

YuruCampSupermacy
4天前
thank you for uploading, none of the news channels in India would have the guts to even think about investigating this

感谢您的上传,印度没有一个新闻频道有胆量调查此事。

SaisunilSahu
3天前
Lol,you still think fake news is an Indian issue....

哈哈,你还以为假新闻是印度的问题....

Asingha
1天前
This Shehzad guy is a Pakistani Rather than making documentary on Pakistan he's busy on India. It explains why Pakistanis never grew. Fake news doesn't matter for the most part cause people now have 100s of sources to verify with. Modi will win totally by ground level achievement.......

这个叫谢赫扎德的家伙是巴基斯坦人,与其说他在拍摄巴基斯坦纪录片,不如说他在忙着拍摄印度纪录片。这就解释了为什么巴基斯坦人从未成长起来。假新闻在大多数情况下并不重要,因为人们现在有 100 多个消息来源可以核实。莫迪将完全依靠地面成就获胜.......

Alooposto
3天前
imagine earning more than the bhakts just by spreading fake news.

想象一下,仅靠传播假新闻就能赚得比印度教徒还多。

Punjabiplus
3天前
While Bhakts make Rs 2 per tweet...hahahah

而印度教徒每条推特赚2卢比…哈哈哈~~

AtheistIndian
3天前
Hindu phobia has been started by modi , Hindus has always seen as a non violent religion outside India but things are now changing, everyone has now knew the real face of hindus , I left Hinduism and now firmly believe in humanism

印度教恐惧症是由莫迪引发的,印度教在印度境外一直被视为非暴力宗教,但现在情况正在发生变化,每个人都知道了印度教的真实面目,我离开了印度教,现在坚信人文主义。

Yaastika
3天前
Hindus are struggling but still most prosperous people in India are upper caste Hindus , I don't know how is it a struggle. if u find out Hinduism is the only true religion then find out this that there are millions of incident in holy books of Hindus where god themselves commit grape to women , learn Sanskrit and then read the books , The struggle is all just created by some political party who don't want to loose their vote bank

印度人在挣扎,但印度最富裕的人仍然是高种姓的印度人,我不知道这是怎么回事。如果你发现印度教是唯一真正的宗教,那么你就会发现,在印度教的圣书中,有数以百万计的事件是神自己对女人犯下的,学学梵文,然后读读这些书,斗争都是一些不想失去选票库的政党制造出来的。

SohamMehta
4天前
Excellent short film. Very insightful. Surprisingly in last 5 days less than 8,000 views. That itself speaks for what we as a nation are turning into. Had this been a video promoting fake narratives it would have easily garnered few lac views. More salacious and evil the content is, greater the consumption. Sad times we find ourselves in.

优秀的短片,非常有见地。令人惊讶的是,在过去的 5 天里,浏览量还不到 8000 次。这本身就说明了我们这个国家正在变成什么样子。如果这是一个宣传虚假叙事的视频,那么很容易就能获得几千次观看。内容越淫秽、越邪恶,消费量就越大。我们所处的时代很悲哀。

Atulmathur
5天前
Well done india to get 1st ranking

印度排名第一,干得漂亮!

Punjabiplus
5天前
India is first in unemployment, internet blackouts, and many more wonderful things

印度在失业率、网络故障和许多其他方面都名列第一!

Marykharkongor
3天前
In my 54 years i have never seen such religious intolerance among people in these past few years. Its very sad and very dangerous for this largest democracy and secularity Country of the World. Lets pray that peace return back to our Country.

在我 54 年的人生中,我从未见过人们在过去几年中表现出如此的宗教不容忍。对于这个世界上最大的民主和世俗国家来说,这是非常可悲和危险的。让我们祈祷和平重回我们的国家。

Punjabiplus
3天前
Prayers won't bring back the India that we've lost. A new India can only rise from the ashes of the current one

祈祷无法挽回我们失去的印度,一个新的印度只能从当前印度的废墟中崛起!

ConradMuller
3天前
When a country doesn't want to face the truth, start questioning it with lies.

当一个国家不愿面对真相时,就开始用谎言来质疑它。

Sharankumar
3天前
this is how thousands of crores electoral bonds,pm cares money is being used to spread communalism,religious hatred in india

这就是成千上万的选举债券,总理关心的钱,被用来在印度传播社群主义和宗教仇恨!

Ramizshaikh
3天前
Nice video this should reach every Indian. We are doomed by fake news and misinformation in this internet age with cheap internet available to everyone. Also make it in other Indian languages too

视频不错,应该传达到每个印度人。在这个人人都能使用廉价互联网的互联网时代,我们注定会被假新闻和错误信息所困扰。也请制作成其他印度语言版本!

Antelopelol
3天前
This explains why comments section is full of pro-India bots.

这就解释了为什么评论区到处都是亲印度的机器人。

PrakashBhalami
3天前
Why does this video have so few views. It needs to reach the whole population of India. How are they brainwashed. The most scary part is religious violence and  communal riots.

为什么这段视频的点击率这么低?它需要传达到整个印度,他们是如何被洗脑的,最可怕的是宗教暴力和社区骚乱。

Shivamparashar
3天前
That's the problem with all the media outlets. Fake news is being spread by both minority and majority religion. Channels like these are loud and proud to call out fake news spread by the religion of the majority.

这就是所有媒体的问题所在,少数派和多数派都在传播假新闻。像这样的频道大声疾呼,骄傲地斥责由多数派宗教传播的假新闻。

But when it comes to calling out such an act from the minority side , they are selective in telling the story, selecting in calling out who were responsible, just white wash everything. why they are not pointing out that it was spread by minority side and lead to the killing of Hindu Sadhus (majority religion spritual people). When you are making a documentary, why is there a filter.

但当涉及到斥责少数派的这种行为时,他们却选择性地讲述故事,选择性地指出责任人,只是在洗白一切。他们为什么不指出这是少数派散布的,并导致印度教萨都斯(多数派宗教的神职人员)被杀。在制作纪录片时,为什么要进行过滤。

Yavdheya
3天前
Tool kit activated!

启动工具包!

Punjabiplus
3天前
Modi is the biggest tool kit!

莫迪是最大的工具包!

Manjitconspiracy
1天前
According to these media channels the entire World is chanting Modi Modi and thst Modi is the supreme leader of the world and every nation is waiting for Modi's approval

根据这些媒体渠道,整个世界都在高呼莫迪莫迪,莫迪是世界的最高领袖,每个国家都在等待莫迪的批准!

Channelworld
1天前
When I meet Indians on flights and the stories they tell about Modi, I laugh so hard

当我在航班上遇到印度人,听他们讲述莫迪的故事时,我笑得前仰后合!

Samson
1天前
May Indian defeat Modi!

愿印度人打败莫迪!

Publicvoice
3天前
Not all Indians are bad. But this video shows high time for introspection

并非所有印度人都是坏人。但这段视频表明,现在是反省的时候了!

Chnicalinfo
1天前(修改过)
The problem is good Indians keep quite and remain tolerant, the corrupt Indians who are not in majority takes India for a ride.

问题在于优秀的印度人保持沉默和宽容,而不占多数的腐败印度人却把印度带入了困境。

Sudiptosrimani
3天前
It was Frist started at time of 2010 when Bengal had a change in politically With TMC come to the Power , with fake news as the big miss leading Singur (Nanu Tata) , & Nindi Gram. An the trend beings

这股潮流始于 2010 年,当时西孟加拉邦政局发生变化,西孟加拉邦草根国大党(TMC)上台执政,假新闻成为辛格尔(纳努-塔塔)和宁迪格拉姆(Nindi Gram)的头号新闻,这种趋势仍在继续!

Jitbose
2天前
Let's all collectively save the Democracy of India, which the good for nothing hypocrite has spoiled.

让我们共同拯救印度的民主,这个一无是处的伪君子已经把它糟蹋了。

Channelworld
1天前
The movement should be called "Saving India From Modi"

这场运动应该叫做 "从莫迪手中拯救印度"。

Zaheerbeg
3天前
I'm from Karnataka, and during the time the Bharatiya Janata Party was in power in my state, there were a lot of Hindu-Muslim propaganda campaigns going on, along with several conflicts between the two communities. One such example is the ban on hijabs for teenage Muslim girls attending college and school. However, since Congress took office, there have been no fights in our state against Muslims and Hindus.

我来自卡纳塔克邦,印度人民党在我所在的邦执政期间,印度教和穆斯林的宣传活动层出不穷,两个族群之间还发生了一些冲突。其中一个例子就是禁止上大学和上学的穆斯林少女戴头巾。然而,自国大党上台以来,本邦没有发生过针对穆斯林和印度教徒的冲突。

The most sensible course of action in the 2024 election is to leave the BJP and vote for any other party. Please don't think that I hate the BJP because I was also used to think that whatever Modi did was correct. However, now that the truth is in front of you and me if we don't believe it

在 2024 年的选举中,最明智的做法就是离开印度人民党,投票给任何其他政党。请不要认为我憎恨印度人民党,因为我也曾认为莫迪所做的一切都是正确的。然而,现在真相摆在你我面前。

Amoghavarsha
2天前
All foreign funders is working against bharat

所有外国资助者都在反对印度教!

Hatecorruption
1天前
In reality we are finished however we are still justifying by saying religious slogans .

实际上,我们已经完蛋了,但我们仍在用宗教口号为自己辩解。

BhagvaBhav
3天前
Lol leftist media trying to create propaganda saying indians create propaganda, How much money did you get from traitors of india??

哈哈,左翼媒体试图制造宣传,说印度人制造宣传,你们从印度叛徒那里得到了多少钱?
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|网站地图|渝公网安备 50019002502186号|音飞网 ( 渝ICP备2022004218号-1 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-12 23:27 , Processed in 0.065446 second(s), 30 queries .