为什么 10 万美元的年薪买不到美国梦?实现"美国梦"越来越难!

110 0
阳光使者 2024-4-22 01:10:32 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
根据2023年8月CNBC《你的钱》调查,超过半数(52%)的美国人表示,他们需要至少10万美元的年薪才能在经济上过得舒适。实现 "美国梦 "越来越难,尤其是年轻一代在成年之初就背负着数千美元的学生贷款。了解实现"美国梦"需要多少钱?

Tonyazzaro
1天前
Ordinary Americans are suffering but mega corporations appear to be profiting more than ever.Something isn't right here....

普通美国人在受苦受难,但大型企业却似乎比以往任何时候都获利更多。这里有些不对劲....

Ramys
2天前
Leaving America is the new American dream. People are desperate.

离开美国是新的美国梦,人们绝望了。

SaraNisha
1天前(修改过)
I really feel insecure about the world we live in right now, It's really sad how the American dream has become so unattainable for many. Even with a good income, people are struggling to make ends meet

我真的对我们现在生活的这个世界感到不安全,美国梦对很多人来说已经变得如此遥不可及,这真的很可悲。即使有不错的收入,人们也难以维持生计。

LChiuy
2天前
Based in California, I make $100k, but it's not really $100k. After state, federal, health insurance, plus other mandatory taxes, you're looking at about $65k - 70k take home.

在加利福尼亚,我的收入是 10 万美元,但这并不是真正的 10 万美元。除去州税、联邦税、医疗保险税,再加上其他必须缴纳的税款,你能拿到家的钱大约是 6.5 万到 7 万美元。

Now, every product you buy, there is sale tax, which is about 10% in my area, which further brings down your buying power to $58.5k - 63k. You got rent, which the average rent is $2,340. Now you're down to $30k - 35k. And now you have to factor in the higher cost of living such as food, car payment, utility, etc.

现在,你购买的每件产品都要缴纳销售税,在我所在的地区约为 10%,这进一步将你的购买力降至 5.8 万至 6.3 万美元。你还有房租,平均房租为 2340 美元。现在你的购买力降至 3 万至 3.5 万美元。现在你还得考虑到更高的生活成本,如食品、车费、水电费等。

FatalEther
2天前
When i first heard "You will own nothing and be happy" i thought it was just a conspiracy now not so much...

当我第一次听到 "你将一无所有并感到幸福 "时,我以为这只是一个阴谋,现在却不这么认为了...

Barrettbritt
3天前
I can't believe I'm only 21 years old and can already tell "inflation stories." Like how your grandpa would say "When I was your age, a coke and a cheeseburger at McDonald's was 15 cents." I can say that just looking back to prices in high school.

真不敢相信,我才 21 岁,就能讲 "通货膨胀的故事 "了。比如你爷爷会说:"我像你这么大的时候,麦当劳的可乐和芝士汉堡才15美分"。回想起高中时的物价,我也能这么说。

Danielace
2天前(修改过)
The writing was on the wall once I began dipping into my savings. I am now achieving the American Dream in another country. What a crazy timeline that we're living in.

当我开始动用我的积蓄时,我就意识到了问题的严重性。我现在正在另一个国家实现美国梦。我们生活在一个多么疯狂的时代。

Xavierlucas
2天前
The avg. American is having a tough time, I know I am not alone. There are others in same position as me. By certain statistics: 22% of americans have no retirement savings. 64% are worried that they will not have money in latter years while 47% of adults who are not yet retired think they have to work part-time in retirement. How can I best grow the 100k I have saved seperately outside retirement access which of course had depleted over the years?

普通美国人的日子都不好过,但我知道我并不孤单。和我处境相同的人还有很多。据统计:22% 的美国人没有退休储蓄。64%的美国人担心他们在晚年没有钱,而 47% 尚未退休的成年人认为他们必须在退休后从事兼职工作。我如何才能最好地增加我在退休途径之外单独储蓄的 10 万元,当然这些年来已经消耗殆尽?

Captaindavidjones
1天前(修改过)
$100K per year is WAY more than enough. The problem is a combination of a lack of financial responsibility and literacy, as well as unrealistic lifestyles portrayed by social media.

每年 10 万美元远远不够。问题出在缺乏财务责任感和财务知识,以及社交媒体描绘的不切实际的生活方式。

Greayeve
2天前
What sucks is that only 17% of people make over $100k

糟糕的是,只有 17% 的人收入超过 10 万美元!

LargeKhoiFish
2天前
The fact that vanlife is a trend amongst millennials and gen z shows a lot of us gave up on the home and would rather travel and live out of a car.

房车生活在千禧一代和 Z 世代中成为一种趋势,这表明我们中的很多人放弃了住宅,而更愿意旅行和开车生活。

Redbullskate
2天前
You know it’s hit rock bottom when even the news starts covering how unjust the system is

你要知道,当新闻都开始报道这个系统有多么不公正时,你就知道它已经跌到谷底了!

RusuSilva
1天前
Minus the increasing wealth gap, it's sad how difficult things have become in the present generation. I was wondering how to utilise some money I had. I used some of it for e-commerce business, but that sank. I'm thinking of how to use what's left to invest, but I don't really know which way to go.

贫富差距越来越大,这一代人的生活变得如此艰难,实在令人痛心。我在想如何利用我的一些钱。我用其中一部分钱做了电子商务生意,但后来失败了。我在想如何利用剩下的钱进行投资,但我真的不知道该走哪条路。

Chadwayne
2天前
This entire video discussed everything we already know. We need solutions

整个视频讨论的都是我们已经知道的事情,我们需要解决方案!

Markrlxl
2天前
I have a masters degree and only make around $55,000… I’m completely priced out of the housing market and stuck paying ridiculous rent prices. One of the major issues I’ve noticed is the lack of small affordable starter homes. Not every house needs to be a giant 2,000+ square foot home. I work within government so I feel extra screwed because of the anti-government sentiment that’s been running rampant. We get paid terribly and there’s almost zero chance for government workers to get raises.

我有硕士学位,但收入只有 55000美元左右......我完全被住房市场拒之门外,只能支付高得离谱的房租。我注意到的一个主要问题是缺乏可负担得起的小型起步房。不是每栋房子都需要是 2000 多平方英尺的大房子。我在政府部门工作,由于反政府情绪的肆虐,我觉得自己特别倒霉。我们的工资很低,政府工作人员加薪的机会几乎为零。

Alexanderfinlay
1天前
Social media is not the culprit for presenting unrealistic lifestyles. That was TVs job. Social media is supplying the analysis and the true causes of lack of wealth. It forces us to ask the question WHO is taking our money at a time when workers are more productive than ever.

社交媒体不是展示不切实际生活方式的罪魁祸首,那是电视的工作。社交媒体提供的是分析和缺乏财富的真正原因。它迫使我们提出这样一个问题:在工人的生产力比以往任何时候都高的时候,是谁拿走了我们的钱。

MrHav1k
2天前
All this focus on "shareholder value" and driving up profits continually just means continuing to squeeze people.

所有这些对 "股东价值"和不断提高利润的关注,只是意味着继续压榨人民。

Minghiy
2天前
Lifestyle creep is the biggest culprit. I finally realized it and am working on going back to living basic.

生活方式攀比是最大的罪魁祸首,我终于意识到了这一点,正在努力回归基本生活。

Hellosky
3天前
US debt (Car loans, credit cards, student loans, mortgages) all have reached an all time high.As citizens we should take a pause and question the underlying reason. Financial literacy should become a mandatory course in college. Many people graduate without knowing how to earn, handle and grow their money.

美国的债务(汽车贷款、信用卡、学生贷款、抵押贷款)都达到了历史最高水平。作为公民,我们应该静下心来,思考其中的根本原因。金融知识应该成为大学的必修课。许多人在毕业时都不知道如何赚钱、理财和增值。

Akshayramlall
1天前
Maybe tax us less and we can live the American dream. It’s 100% possible for someone not to spend money on McDonald’s, Starbucks, or Amazon etc to save money but with living costs and inflation it’s nearly impossible. 100k is the new 50k. Especially in NYC

也许少征税我们就能实现美国梦。为了省钱,不在麦当劳、星巴克或亚马逊等地方消费是100%可能的,但考虑到生活成本和通货膨胀,这几乎是不可能的,10 万就是新的 5 万,尤其是在纽约。

forget it….a studio apartment is $1700+ a month and if you make minimum wage getting paid only $900 every weeks you’re not making it. Even if you make 100k you’re still gonna scrape somewhere to earn a few bucks to keep up with your “lifestyle”.

别忘了....一套单间公寓每月就要 1700 多美元,如果你挣的是最低工资,每周只拿 900 美元,那你就赚不到钱了。即使你挣了 10 万,你还是要在某个地方勉强挣几块钱来维持你的 "生活方式"。

UnboxCraftyMagic
1天前(修改过)
Me and my husband working together we make about 90k a year working delivering and we are struggling paying our bills .But we are working hard to retire soon and forget the struggles and nightmare of existing trying making money for bills that never finish…..

我和我的丈夫一起工作,我们的年薪约为 9 万美元,我们正在努力支付账单。但我们正在努力工作,争取早日退休,忘掉现有的挣扎和噩梦,努力赚钱支付永远付不完的账单.....

Anon1mous
2天前
Saw a meme once that said you get taxed on the money you make, then you get taxed on the money you spend, the home you own, the car you buy, all the things you buy, etc. we are taxed to death today.

曾经看到过一个笑话,说你要为你赚的钱纳税,然后你要为你花的钱纳税,你拥有的房子,你买的车,你买的所有东西,等等,我们今天被税累死了。

Jamesgalvin
2天前(修改过)
Student loan debt has been a gut punch to this generation and that needs to be sorted out. However, lifestyle creep via monthly payments has been the real killer.

学生贷款债务对这一代人来说是一记重拳,亟待解决。然而,通过每月还款而导致的生活方式攀升才是真正的杀手。

MrLoobu
3天前
Ive made millions for my employers, but I will never own a thing.

我为我的雇主赚了几百万,但我永远不会拥有任何东西。

MCEdziits
20小时前
Still can't figure out why Americans can't buy a 500k home, if they make 100k a year. Can someone explain?

还是想不通,为什么美国人年薪 10 万,却买不起 50 万的房子。谁能解释一下?

Lawrencecarter
2天前
In Germany it’s the same thing. A dentist only earns 60 - 70 k and almost half of it goes to taxes and insurances. An 1000 sq ft. apartment is around 700.000 k, so around ten times gross salary and 20 times net salary.

在德国也是一样,一个牙医的收入只有 6-7 万,几乎一半都要交税和交保险。一套 1000 平方英尺的公寓大约需要 70 万欧元,因此大约是毛工资的 10 倍和净工资的 20 倍。

ItsGarrus
1天前
I would’ve thought this was BS but a coworker told me the first year he made $100k, around $47k of it was taxed away because he entered a new bracket. If true, then that is beyond messed up.

我本以为这是胡说八道,但一个同事告诉我,他第一年赚了 10 万美元,其中约 4.7 万美元被征税了,因为他进入了一个新的税级。如果这是真的,那就太糟糕了。

Robbyyyyy
2天前
I notice that all these news outlets continue to regurgitate the same topics about the economic instability in America. Ok we get it, things are f*cked up but what's being done about it. Continuing to wallow in the problems isn't going to make things better. Solutions should be our only focus.

我注意到,所有这些新闻机构都在继续重复关于美国经济不稳定的相同话题。好吧,我们明白了,事情搞砸了,但我们又能做些什么呢?继续沉浸在问题中是不会让事情好转的,解决方案应该是我们唯一关注的焦点。

DawgHawk
1天前
According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor, the average U.S. annual salary in Q4 of 2023 was $59,384

根据美国劳工局的数据,2023 年第四季度美国的平均年薪为 59,384 美元。

Teemancan
2天前
What we are experiencing is what happens to all fiat currencies they keep being printed\created into eventual worthlessness

我们正在经历的是所有法定货币都会发生的事情,它们不断被印制出来,最终一文不值。

MoshJunkie
1天前
That's where many families will start their financial troubles. Pretty much everyone is one paycheck away from ruin, with no net we end up racking up credit debt. God forbid your sewer line goes bad or your basement floods.

这正是许多家庭面临财务问题的开始。几乎每个人的工资都离破产只有一步之遥,在没有净收入的情况下,我们最终会背上沉重的信用债务。上帝不会让你的下水管道坏掉或地下室被水淹没。

MoshJunkie
2天前
You know that american dream doesnt exist anymore when people are literally escaping USA for Europe and Mexico.

当人们真的逃离美国前往欧洲和墨西哥时,你就知道美国梦不复存在了。

CogMarks
1天前
This shows why I’ve always struggled to get by being a teacher even with an extra jobs.

这说明了为什么我一直在为当一名教师而挣扎,即使有一份额外的工作。

Goblonium
3天前(修改过)
Its all falling apart in the US, 100k is still more than enough in most other places in the world, now making 300k in the US is considered middle class.

在美国,这一切都分崩离析了,在世界上大多数其他地方,10 万美元仍然绰绰有余,而现在在美国,挣 30 万美元已经算是中产阶级了。

EarthShadowFilms
2天前
I am so far away from even attaining a $50k income and people making 100k are complaining?

我连 5 万美元的收入都还没达到,赚 10 万美元的人却在抱怨?
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|网站地图|渝公网安备 50019002502186号|音飞网 ( 渝ICP备2022004218号-1 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-13 15:47 , Processed in 0.069569 second(s), 30 queries .