美国的战争成瘾如何威胁美元?

166 0
阳光使者 2024-3-10 17:01:03 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
美元即将迎来一次重要的警钟,而中国和俄罗斯比以往任何时候都做好了准备!半个多世纪以来,美元一直是世界货币,但中国的黄金购买量在 2023 年增长了 30%,过去十年来,中国已将其持有的美国国债减少了 40%。随着美元对俄罗斯的武器化,包括 13 轮制裁,美元可能受到威胁。

美国的战争成瘾如何威胁美元?

美国的战争成瘾如何威胁美元?

Valhura
9小时前
Dont try to impose sanctions on a the country with the most natural resources on Earth and is self sufficient in food production

不要试图对一个拥有地球上最多自然资源、粮食生产自给自足的国家实施制裁。

Perceived
10小时前
Last year, the EU approved 12 sanction packages against Russia and the Russian economy grew 3%. Meanwhile, the EU economy is in "tatters". The EU sanctioned itself.

去年,欧盟批准了 12 项针对俄罗斯的制裁方案,俄罗斯经济增长了 3%。与此同时,欧盟经济却 "支离破碎"。欧盟制裁了自己。

Ethanang
10小时前
Time for EU to be poor, even poorer than the Africans soon.

欧盟穷的时候到了,很快会比非洲人还穷。

SenorJuan
9小时前
Russia's economy improved ONLY due to massive military spending, which is what led to the collapse of the Soviet Union. Try to keep up. Russia will collapse or splinter within 5 years, which would be a welcome development.

俄罗斯经济的改善完全得益于大规模军费开支,而这正是导致苏联解体的原因。努力跟上。俄罗斯将在 5 年内崩溃或分裂,这将是一个可喜的发展。

Perceived
9小时前
Russian Debt-to-GDP is approximately 16%. In comparison, US Debt-to-GDP is approximately 123%

俄罗斯的债务与 GDP 之比约为 16%。相比之下,美国的债务与国内生产总值的比率约为 123%。

Ksanghue
9小时前
They have 2 big dreams, one is Russia's economy collapse and China's economy collapse also except. China's economy has been collapsing since before 2002 and it's still collapsing today but, how long will the collapsing last?

他们有两大梦想,一是俄罗斯经济崩溃,二是中国经济也崩溃。中国经济从 2002 年前就开始崩溃,如今仍在崩溃,但这种崩溃会持续多久呢?

SenorJuan
9小时前
Russian economy was third world before the war even started. It's just a "gas station with nukes. "

俄罗斯的经济在战争开始前就已经是第三世界了,它只是一个 "有核武器的加油站"。

Abozh
8小时前
US economy is service economy supported only by having dollar as world reserve currency and petrodollar. Both are coming to an end but debt isn't.

美国经济是服务型经济,仅靠美元作为世界储备货币和石油美元支撑。这两者都将终结,但债务不会。

PerceivedR
10小时前
China and Russia have a mutually beneficial partnership.A very complementary economic partnership; a definite win win and not just cliche!

中俄是互利共赢的伙伴关系。经济互补性很强的合作伙伴关系,绝对是双赢,而不仅仅是老生常谈!

Chriswong
9小时前
How this is playing out: If the enemy of my enemy is my friend, then a friend of my enemy, is my enemy.

事情正在发生:如果敌人的敌人是我的朋友,那么敌人的朋友就是我的敌人。

ZIGZAG
9小时前
USA : Please help us to end the Ukraine War so that we can concentrate War in the island of Taiwan with you.
China reply : You're Nuts

美国:请帮助我们结束乌克兰战争,以便我们能与你们在台湾岛集中开战。
中国回复:你们疯了!

Shenzhou
10小时前
China seeks win-win cooperation, while the US only sees a zero sum game. In other words, if you're not with them, then you're against them.

中国寻求合作共赢,而美国只看到零和游戏。换句话说,如果你不与他们合作,那么你就是在与他们作对。

Bakimc
9小时前
I don't know how China will behave if it becomes a dominant world power, will it be aggressive like America?If you look at the history of China, you will see that the Chinese are not aggressive, their culture is totally different, I think it will be good for the whole world,

我不知道如果中国成为世界霸主会如何表现,会像美国一样咄咄逼人吗?如果你看看中国的历史,你会发现中国人并不咄咄逼人,他们的文化完全不同,我认为这对整个世界都有好处!

Kathycarpenito
10小时前
Does anyone believe the US economy is doing well?Take a trip to the supermarket for a grand awakening!

有人相信美国经济状况良好吗? 去超市看看,你就会大彻大悟!

Ksanghue
9小时前
The trouble with the Americans is, they believe in anything their media says and they are quite happy with it. IMO, they believe that, inflation is going down and prices of everthing are going up so, thier economy is very good & solid. While Russia & China is having deflation is very bad so, their economies are collapsing everyday.

美国人的问题在于,他们相信媒体所说的任何话,而且对此乐此不疲。在我看来,他们认为通货膨胀在下降,所有东西的价格都在上涨,所以他们的经济非常好、非常稳固。而俄罗斯和中国的通货紧缩非常严重,所以他们的经济每天都在崩溃。

Tttuu
10小时前
Tough times dictate who are real friends. China and Russia have a similar view of the world play fairly no interference on foreign countries I hope they form Un breakable alliances to bring peace in this world

困难时期决定谁是真正的朋友。中国和俄罗斯有着相似的世界观,公平竞争,互不干涉,我希望他们能结成不可破坏的联盟,为世界带来和平。

Zhan
10小时前
The supperising results of US sanctions against Russia give the world enough reason and great confidence to ditch the USD

美国对俄罗斯的制裁结果令人满意,这给了全世界抛弃美元的足够理由和极大信心。

Hushpuppykl
10小时前
US property price starting to drop, car sales not that good, debt is just rising ... let's see how long it lasts.

美国房价开始下跌,汽车销量不佳,债务不断攀升......让我们拭目以待这一切能持续多久。

Flitalidapouet
10小时前
The grocery items we used the most are at least 25% higher compared to 2 years ago.

与两年前相比,我们用得最多的日用品至少涨了 25%。

Kyinphotography
9小时前
A bowl of noodles before the pandemic is 6 dollars, right now is 20 dollars without including tips in NYC. How is that considered inflation is going down. Not many people want to eat out anymore.

大流行前一碗面6美元,现在在纽约不包括小费是20美元。这怎么能算通货膨胀在下降呢?现在已经没有多少人愿意在外面吃饭了。

Davidrichards
9小时前
Per Ray Dailio the multi-billionaire investor and founcer of the world's best hedge fund, the US is in debt $6-million per full time worker when "off-balance sheet" federal debt is included. And it's rising by approx $100K per day! The US is so bankrupt, it's hopeless.

根据雷-戴利奥(Ray Dailio)这位身家数十亿美元的投资家和世界上最好的对冲基金的管理人的说法,如果把 "资产负债表外 "的联邦债务计算在内,美国每个全职工人的债务高达 600 万美元。而且每天还在增加约 10 万美元!美国已经破产,毫无希望。

Ethanang
10小时前
Time for the West to pay up to the literal sense of food and energy, this will make everyone in the west feel what is the global south feels like now!

是时候让西方国家为食物和能源的字面意义买单了,这会让西方国家的每个人都感受到全球南部现在的感受!

Shenzhou.
10小时前
Russia and China are facilitating the transition towards a multipolar world dominated by multiple voices, instead of the unipolar world dominated by a single voice (namely that of the US and its "allies").

俄罗斯和中国正在推动向一个由多种声音主导的多极世界过渡,而不是由单一声音(即美国及其 "盟友"的声音)主导的单极世界。

Kingofthehil
10小时前
That record holding of US treasuries was the result of China saving the global economy and US economy in particular in the wake of the 2008-09 US financial meltdown.

创纪录的美国国债持有量是中国在 2008-09 年美国金融风暴后,拯救全球经济尤其是美国经济的结果。

Monipenny
10小时前
I used to think that it would be tragic, but now it is not such a bad thing after all in the name of preserving humanity given both U$UK are the 2 most dangerous war hawks on the planet

我曾经认为这将是一个悲剧,但现在看来,这并不是一件坏事,毕竟以保护人类的名义,美国和英国都是这个星球上最危险的两个战争鹰派。

Stayfree
10小时前
I literally ate only cereal for two weeks recently. Do not recommend, fatigue beyond belief and constant hunger.

我最近两个星期都只吃麦片。不推荐,疲劳程度超乎想象,而且经常感到饥饿。

AngelSantos
10小时前(修改过)
ive been in Florisda some months ago, and i saw the prices of groceries three times expensives than Mexico, in other words buying 100 USD in Mexico, those same groceries cost 350-400 USD in Florida, july-august-2023.

几个月前我去过佛罗里达,我看到杂货的价格是墨西哥的三倍,换句话说,在墨西哥买 100 美元的东西,在佛罗里达要花 350-400 美元。

Mybrother
7小时前
One thing about gold thought, living in the UK and being a south asian, I am very weary of having gold in the house. There was a time when there were machete based robberies of gold from people's homes whilst the whole family were there and south Asians were targeted because they were known to have gold in the house. I wasn't one of them but I don't keep gold for this reason and about 7 or 8 years ago one of my brothers tried to convince me to buy gold and he is still trying to convince family to buy gold.

关于黄金,我想说的是,生活在英国的我作为一个南亚人,对在家里摆放黄金非常警惕。曾经有一段时间,有人用大砍刀从别人家里抢劫黄金,当时全家人都在,南亚人成为了抢劫目标,因为他们知道家里有黄金。大约七八年前,我的一个兄弟试图说服我购买黄金,现在他仍在试图说服家人购买黄金。

MrSunnyuber
9小时前
I eat breakfast cereal for dinner often.My main meal thru the day and a little top up with cereal at night.....easy peasy.

我经常把早餐麦片当晚餐吃。这是我一天的主食,晚上再吃一点麦片粥.....非常简单。

Samoasoa
6小时前
History has shown that even the most powerful entities eventually decline. Whether it's families, companies, political parties, or empires, no one can defy the natural order indefinitely. The same applies to the United States. It's a phenomenon we've witnessed throughout history, and many hope to see it occur within their lifetime.

历史表明,即使是最强大的实体最终也会衰落。无论是家族、公司、政党还是帝国,没有人可以无限期地违背自然规律。美国也是如此。这是我们在历史上见证过的现象,许多人希望在有生之年看到它发生。

Humax
9小时前
USA actions proved usd is not safe because it can be confiscated whenever USA sees fit. Non stop printing is also not helping

美国的行动证明美元并不安全,因为只要美国认为合适,就可以没收美元。不停地印刷也无济于事!

Kckoay
10小时前
The certitude of dollar as the de facto global reserve currency had effectively removed the ceiling to the amount of money the U.S. can print, via the issuance of debts. Theoretically, the U.S. can  continue to finance its insatiable appetite for consumption by increasing its national debt, which already exceeded $34 trillion.

美元作为事实上的全球储备货币,实际上已经取消了美国通过发债印钞的上限。理论上,美国可以通过增加已经超过 34 万亿美元的国债,继续为其贪得无厌的消费欲望提供资金。

That is because to the U.S., the cost of capital and labour of other producing countries is no more than the cost of printing of the greenbacks. Being the exploiter  of such unfair advantage, the logical strategy would be for the U.S. to view and treat the rest of the world as its strategic partner, rather than as adversary.

这是因为,对美国来说,其他生产国的资本和劳动力成本并不比印制绿钞的成本高多少。作为这种不公平优势的利用者,合乎逻辑的战略是美国将世界其他国家视为其战略伙伴,而不是对手。

Unfortunately, the U.S. had become a roque state, and a bully as such. The U.S. had made injudicious use of the unfair advantage to exploit and augment the hegemony of capital. Over the last few decades, the U.S. had imposed comprehensive sanctions against Russia, China, Afghanistan, Cuba, Iran, North Korea, and Syria etc which heavily restrict trade and financial transactions between U.S. citizen (as well as its allies) and those countries it sanctioned. But the protracted abuse of the dollars hegemony operates as a double-edged sword. Why should the world trust the dollar anymore?

不幸的是,美国已成为一个傀儡国家,而且是一个恶霸。美国不恰当地利用了不公平的优势来剥削和扩大资本霸权。过去几十年来,美国对俄罗斯、中国、阿富汗、古巴、伊朗、朝鲜和叙利亚等国实施了全面制裁,严重限制了美国公民(及其盟国)与被制裁国家之间的贸易和金融交易。但是,美元霸权的长期滥用是一把双刃剑。世界为什么还要相信美元?

Macrosense
10小时前(修改过)
A patient A father, he knows he has a very serious sickness and his family his home is falling apart , instead of telling his family the truth and face the problems, he lied to his family :'' everything is ganna be okey'' :'' the doctor's medication is ganna kill me and he is not that good at his job, as long as keep taking this xxx drugs I will survive, we will survive  and happy! ''

一位病人的父亲,他知道自己得了很严重的病,他的家人和他的家都快崩溃了,他没有告诉家人真相和面对问题,而是对家人撒谎:''一切都会好起来的。医生的药会要了我的命,而且他的医术也不怎么样,只要继续服用这 xxx 药物,我就能活下来,我们就能活下来,幸福地生活下去!''

And he pointed at another patient's Healthy father said :'' he is too healthy and he post a threat to my health, the way he runs his family is different from US, HIS WAY IS EVIL! '' and he dragged other patients and form a gang said: '' We must sanction  him, he is too healthy EVENTUALLY HIS WAY he will be a threat to us '':'' trust me, he will get sick soon, he beat his child, he is immoral, he is copying stealing the recipes of my food from my family, soon he will steal urs! WE MUST SANCTION HIM! ''

他还指着另一位病人的健康父亲说:''他太健康了,他会威胁到我的健康,他管理家庭的方式与我们不同,他的方式是邪恶的!''然后他拉着其他病人组成一个团伙说:''我们必须制裁他,他太健康了,最终他的方式会对我们构成威胁。相信我,他很快就会生病的,他殴打他的孩子,他是个不道德的人,他正在抄袭偷窃我家的食物配方,很快他就会偷窃我们家的!我们必须制裁他!''
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|网站地图|渝公网安备 50019002502186号|音飞网 ( 渝ICP备2022004218号-1 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 11:32 , Processed in 0.067065 second(s), 33 queries .