东南亚酷热导致学校停课,缅甸白天的气温已接近 46 摄氏度!

109 0
阳光使者 2024-4-27 16:52:21 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
随着热浪席卷南亚和东南亚地区,数亿人正面临着气温飙升和干旱。仅在泰国就有数十人中暑死亡。首都曼谷当局警告市民注意 "极其危险"的天气状况。菲律宾和孟加拉国数千万儿童的学校已经停课,缅甸白天的气温已接近 46 摄氏度。联合国警告说,因中暑而死亡的人数被广泛低报,称高温是 "无声杀手"。

Felibubbletea
1天前
Turning on fan feels like blasted with hair dryer

打开风扇就像被吹风机吹过一样!

Bobbiusshadow
22小时前(修改过)
Yup, passed a certain temparature, fans become ineffective, even counter-productive if ambient temperature surpasses body temp (37C). Only by using an AC could someone get comfortable.. but I know ACs aren't widely used in Asia or Europe as in North America

是的,过了一定的温度,风扇就会失效,如果环境温度超过体温(37摄氏度),甚至会适得其反。只有使用空调才能让人感到舒适。但我知道空调在亚洲或欧洲并不像在北美那样广泛使用!

Kaelthunderh
12小时前
My house turned into a convection oven. It's just hot air circulating.

我的房子变成了对流烤箱,就是热空气在循环。

Tulingjosejr
1天前
Even breathing, you can feel the heat

连呼吸都能感受到热量!

Guser1usa
1天前
Isn't living in an equatorial region always hot all year round?How much hotter is it than usual?A few degrees hotter?Why not just carry a small USB fan to keep cool? A 4-inch fan can produce a decent breeze.

生活在赤道地区不是一年四季都很热吗?比平时热多少?热几度?为什么不随身携带一个 USB 小风扇来降温呢?一个 4 英寸的风扇就能吹出像样的风。

Ferrreira
23小时前
you have no idea. There is a limit for human survivability and Southeast Asia is quickly reaching this limit. Read "The Uninhabitable Earth" by David Wallace-Wells. Anything warmer than 35°C in high humidity can kill in six hours.

你根本不知道,人类的生存能力是有极限的,东南亚很快就会达到这个极限。请阅读大卫-华莱士-韦尔斯(David Wallace-Wells)的《不适宜居住的地球》一书。在高湿度环境下,温度超过 35°C 的任何东西都会在六小时内致命。

Alexgoslar
1天前
I live in Bangkok, and I can confirm it is hellishly hot.One night in Bangkok and you're boiled like an oyster?

我住在曼谷,我可以证实那里热得要命。在曼谷住一晚,你就会像牡蛎一样被煮熟?

Tonyrandall
1天前
I lived in Bangkok for the last 26 years. Not just one night.

我在曼谷生活了 26 年,不仅仅是一个晚上。

LAMODELISTE
1天前
Same here in the Philippines,it feels like we are inside an oven. What’s worse is short rains doesn’t help.

菲律宾也一样,感觉就像在烤箱里一样。更糟糕的是,短时间的降雨也无济于事。

GrFriknApe
23小时前
Did the schools close in Bangkok? I am in Malaysia, and I did not hear anything about schools closing here due to the heat. The only time they closed schools was when we had a forest fire, and the air quality became so bad. Are the Europeans trying to paint the picture that we are facing a problem?

曼谷的学校关闭了吗?我在马来西亚,没有听说过这里的学校因为天气炎热而停课。唯一一次学校停课是因为发生了森林大火,空气质量变得非常糟糕。欧洲人是在试图描绘我们面临的问题吗?

ChaldeaWarmaster
1天前
I am used to 45+ Degree Celsius of heat but what makes it unbearable in south Asia or South east Asia is the humidity

我已经习惯了摄氏 45 度以上的高温,但在南亚或东南亚,让人难以忍受的是湿度。

Vvinniem
20小时前
The same can be said about the cold. 5C is not cold to many, but in high humidity, like the UK is, it feels bitterly cold.

寒冷也是如此,5 摄氏度对很多人来说并不寒冷,但在湿度较高的地方,比如英国,就会感到刺骨的寒冷。

MTCBKK
15小时前
I agree (I live in Bangkok) but quite a lot of Thai people find dry heat much more unbearable than humid, tropical heat

我同意(我住在曼谷),但很多泰国人都觉得干热比潮湿的热带天气更难以忍受。

Lucaspierre
17小时前
AC system is popular in Southeast asia with that relentless heat and humidity. But then the warm heat it emits from the outside adds to the already scorching temperature.

空调系统在东南亚很受欢迎,因为那里酷热潮湿。但它从外部散发的热量又增加了本已灼热的温度。

Vvopat
16小时前(修改过)
yes AC full city increases the temperature of the city streets

是的,全城空调会增加城市街道的温度。

Monkeydog
9小时前
Try 40C with 80% humidity, here in Manila. Like Jesus, my neighbor literally died last night.

在马尼拉,气温 40 摄氏度,湿度 80%。就像耶稣一样,我的邻居昨晚真的死了。

Godyoshida
1天前
Not to mentioned many houses in the Philippines uses iron roof without heat insulations making it hotter inside the house and sometimes it can reach 60⁰c without ventilations

更不用说,菲律宾的许多房屋都使用没有隔热材料的铁皮屋顶,这使得屋内温度更高,有时在不通风的情况下温度可达 60⁰c。

Chinchinlee
16小时前
we have heat insulations in our roof, and lots of windows for ventilation, we also have mango trees around the house, but still the heat is unbearable

我们的屋顶有隔热层,有很多窗户通风,房子周围还有芒果树,但还是热得受不了。

MichaelRosales
14小时前(修改过)
we replaced thatch roofs and tile roofs with iron roofs because it's both less likely to be blown off by typhoons, less likely to burn, and less likely to fall over in earthquakes. The vernacular architecture tactic for heat is in the shape of the roof, which is typically higher, folowed by big windows.

我们用铁皮屋顶取代茅草屋顶和瓦片屋顶,因为铁皮屋顶不容易被台风吹掉,不容易被烧毁,也不容易在地震中倒塌。乡土建筑的散热策略体现在屋顶的形状上,屋顶通常较高,下面是大窗户。

Vernacular architecture was designed for mid 30s highs in April and May though, not for the high 30s the past few weeks and now reaching 40s this week and predicted to go on until mid May.

不过,乡土建筑是为 4 月和 5 月 30度左右的高温设计的,而不是为过去几周 30 多度的高温而设计的,本周的气温将达到 40 多度,预计将持续到 5 月中旬。

Godyoshida
5小时前
Crazy is some houses in the Philippines don't have windows nor any holrs other than the door to let fresh air in. It's like an oven

疯狂的是,菲律宾的一些房子除了门之外没有窗户,也没有任何窗户,让新鲜空气进入。它就像一个烤箱!

Skyscraper
22小时前
Southeast Asia is bearing the effects of climate change despite them not being the biggest culprit of it with the exception of Indonesia I think. What southeast asia needs to do is to preserve their forest and plant more trees. Have a green soluton to their urbanization. I've been to some of south east asian countries. Jakarta and Manila have completely forgotten to include plants in their urban jungle. Manila had the worst urban city with I've been to.

东南亚正在承受气候变化的影响,尽管他们并不是最大的罪魁祸首,但我认为印度尼西亚是个例外。东南亚需要做的是保护森林,种植更多树木。用绿色方法解决城市化问题。我去过一些东南亚国家,雅加达和马尼拉完全忘记了在城市丛林中种植植物,马尼拉是我去过的城市中最糟糕的城市。

Chrysllerryu
17小时前
nah, in philippines we cut millions of trees for road widening and for farming, its our fault. plus irresponsible disposing of plastics and burning them. we are also culprits but the local keep blaming other race for what they have done

不,在菲律宾,我们为了拓宽道路和耕种而砍伐了数百万棵树,这是我们的错。再加上不负责任地处理和焚烧塑料。我们也是罪魁祸首,但当地人一直把他们的所作所为归咎于其他种族!

Minhchaubuing
21小时前
Imagine this. Even water coming out from the tap is hot spring level

想象一下,连水龙头里流出来的水都是温水!

Drmawmeawa
15小时前
It is, I waited until 9 PM for take a shower, I m living in Northeast of Thailand

是的,我一直等到晚上 9 点才洗澡,我住在泰国东北部。

Bulbulgope
12小时前(修改过)
Temperatures here in India have reached 44°C . When you step outside your house it feels like your skin is burning and you're in higher risk of getting heat stroke.

印度的气温已高达 44°C。当您走出家门时,感觉皮肤像在燃烧,中暑的风险也更高。

Jamesblunt
1天前
South India is cooking with record level humidity.

南印度的湿度达到了创纪录的水平。

VanisleGirl
18小时前
I experienced this is India two years ago, Record setting heat and humidity. my guest house in Delhi was so hot the walls were hot and the AC made no dent we thought it was broken. It was new. We basically showered every half hour and air dried. It's really awful for the people living alone the river in shacks. My heart breaks for them all.

两年前我在印度经历过这种情况,创纪录的高温和湿度。我在德里的客房热得墙壁发烫,空调却毫无反应,我们还以为空调坏了。空调还是新的。我们基本上每半小时洗一次澡,然后晾干。住在河边棚屋里的人真的很可怜,我为他们感到心碎。

Bluntjames
21小时前
Here in Malaysia, the heat is scorching towards skin, especially in the afternoons of 12-3pm. Nowadays it does rain, but it feels stuffy rather than cooling as the heat is bought down by the rain.

马来西亚的天气酷热难耐,尤其是中午 12 点到下午 3 点。如今虽然下起了雨,但由于雨水将热量降了下来,所以感觉并不凉爽,反而有些闷热。

Pratikmohanty
21小时前
Whole South East Asia hot and humid throughout the year due to equator and warm Indian Ocean

由于赤道和温暖的印度洋,整个东南亚终年炎热潮湿!

LifeOdyssey
14小时前
middleast. i lived in kuwait for so long and i experienced 52C, it's like we were in an oven. But it's tolerable because it's dry.

中东,我在科威特住了很长时间,我经历过 52 摄氏度的高温,就像在烤箱里一样。不过还能忍受,因为那里很干燥。

Intentspunk
22小时前
Now now, Australia is plenty dry enough for this. Their fires are crazy.

现在,澳大利亚已经足够干燥了,他们的大火太疯狂了。

Luxusken
16小时前
I've been living in the Philippines for 30 yrs and it's the first time i got a nose bleed due to heat.

我在菲律宾生活了 30 年,这是我第一次因为热而流鼻血。

Karenmbbaxter
1天前
It's extreme heat and humid but add the fact that all cities are 95% covered with concrete buildings and glass rather than green. Heat is not able to cool down in the night before sun comes up again.

这是极端的炎热和潮湿,但再加上所有城市的95%都是混凝土建筑和玻璃,而不是绿色。在太阳再次升起之前,热量无法在夜间冷却下来。

StickyKeys
16小时前
Nowhere on earth will be safe from this climate change phenomenon.

地球上没有任何地方可以幸免于这种气候变化现象。

BornKafir
13小时前
Not the first time humanity and the world is experiencing the change. Some places will be more habitable than others. Also, most people are more worried about the wars, escalations and denouement into the WW3 than than the weather.

人类和世界并非第一次经历这种变化。有些地方比其他地方更适合人类居住。此外,与天气相比,大多数人更担心战争、战争升级和第三次世界大战的爆发。

Secretagentcat
10小时前
the difference this time is the SPEED of the change. From what we learn from the climate records by reading ice tubes from Antarctica, conditions usually take at least hundreds of years to change, not mere years like what we're seeing now.

这次的不同之处在于变化的速度。从我们从南极冰管中了解到的气候记录来看,通常情况下至少需要数百年的时间才能发生变化,而不是像我们现在看到的这样仅仅数年。

Gavinlew
9小时前
As a Singaporean, you feel like you're in a SAUNA 24 hours every single day. It's simply getting too much for me.

作为一个新加坡人,你会觉得自己每天 24 小时都在泡桑拿,我简直受不了了。

Gyulakocsis
1天前
yet in hong kong we have 25 Celsius degrees, what a strange weather

但在香港,我们的气温只有 25 摄氏度,真是奇怪的天气!

Profchaos
1天前
hongkong, taiwan, china are east asia, they are much more cold compare to southeast like us

香港、台湾和中国大陆属于东亚,与我们这样的东南地区相比,它们要冷得多。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|网站地图|渝公网安备 50019002502186号|音飞网 ( 渝ICP备2022004218号-1 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-14 18:33 , Processed in 1.564399 second(s), 44 queries .