俄罗斯否决联合国禁止太空武器投票,引发太空战担忧!

124 0
卡卡西里 2024-4-29 00:48:29 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
美国和日本提出的禁止太空核武器的提案在联合国安理会被俄罗斯否决。莫斯科否决了这项决议,指责西方摆出一副”肮脏的景象”。此前,人们对太空战的担忧与日俱增。西方情报机构的报告指责俄罗斯计划在太空部署核武器。然而,莫斯科否认了这些说法。专家警告说,太空军备竞赛可能具有毁灭性。核武器的一次攻击就可能导致整个网络系统瘫痪,使各国处于易受攻击的境地。

Justplayingnz
1天前
This is true but not complete. Russia and china tried to amend this by banning all weapons of war from space but the us would not support a total ban

这是事实,但并不完全。俄罗斯和中国试图通过禁止所有来自太空的战争武器来修改这一规定,但美国不会支持全面禁止!

Nirajshrestha
1天前
It's good to see people with common sense and brain around. Many are making biased videos blaming russia.russia has valid point you cannot make such biased video, cherry pick what russia did.

很高兴看到有常识、有头脑的人出现。许多人都在制作指责俄罗斯的带有偏见的视频。俄罗斯的观点是有道理的,你不能制作这样带有偏见的视频,挑剔俄罗斯的所作所为。

Russia already mentioned it is banned on outer space treaty. These agreements include the partial test ban treaty (1963), the outer space treaty (1967), and the moon agreement (1979). Notably, the outer space treaty prohibits states parties from placing nuclear weapons or any other wmd in orbit, on celestial bodies, or stationing them in outer space in any other manner.

俄罗斯已经提到,它被《外层空间条约》禁止。这些协定包括《部分禁止核试验条约》(1963 年)、《外层空间条约》(1967 年)和《月球协定》(1979 年)。值得注意的是,《外层空间条约》禁止缔约国将核武器或任何其他大规模杀伤性武器置于轨道、天体或以任何其他方式部署在外层空间。

On top of that, russia proposed even better amendments.russia and china proposed an amendment to the resolution that sought to prevent the placement of weapons of any kind in space. The two countries have for years promoted a treaty that would ban placing weapons of any kind in space, an approach the united states and many other western nations have opposed

除此之外,俄罗斯还提出了更好的修正案。俄罗斯和中国提出的决议修正案旨在防止在太空放置任何类型的武器。这两个国家多年来一直在推动一项禁止在太空部署任何类型武器的条约,而美国和许多其他西方国家都反对这种做法。

Therealbillbob
1天前
There was already a nuclear ban. This resolution only reaffirmed it. It wasn't new.russia vetoed it because it wanted to add "No weapons of any kind" In space.  The russian un ambassador said that, i don't know why they didn't include it in the clip?

核禁令早已有之,这项决议只是重申了这一点,这并不是新决议。俄罗斯否决了这项决议,因为它想在决议中加入"不得在太空部署任何武器"的内容。俄罗斯的联合国大使说过这句话,我不知道他们为什么不把它写进片段里?

Drprithwish
1天前
America already have space force. You don't know what exactly they have in orbit

美国已经有了太空部队,你不知道他们在轨道上到底有什么?

Manandhisdog
1天前
The only reason the us would let such a resolution being floated at the un is if they already have nukes in space. Its exactly wwhat they did with the iaea

美国允许在联合国提出这样一项决议的唯一原因是他们已经在太空中拥有核武器了。这正是他们对国际原子能机构所做的!

Ryanspinoza
1天前
Not necessarily. It’s mainly because of the fact that us benefits from space and satellite intelligence the most including militarily, so a neutral space favors us much more than any superpowers. And spacex is so ahead of everyone now including against government space agencies that by the time us decides to militarise space, they will do it when it’s too late for their rivals to respond.

不一定。这主要是因为美国从太空和卫星情报中获益最多,包括在军事上,所以中立的太空对美国比任何超级大国都有利。而且,spacex 现在已经领先于包括政府太空机构在内的所有人,等到美国决定将太空军事化时,他们已经来不及做出回应了。

Trumpforever
1天前
\if it were true, the usa would have supported the resolution to ban any type of weapon in space, as requested by russia and china, but instead they pushed only for nuclear weapons, not other types. Strange, right?

如果这是真的,美国本应按照俄罗斯和中国的要求,支持禁止在太空部署任何类型武器的决议,但他们却只支持核武器,而不支持其他类型的武器。很奇怪吧?

Steweed
1天前
In the 80’s president ronald ragan tried to implement the star wars project  same concept nuclear weapons in space

80 年代,罗纳德-拉根总统曾试图实施星球大战计划,同样的概念也是在太空部署核武器。

Nafodato
1天前
Maybe because nuclear weapons the most destructive, apocalyptic-induced weapons humanity has created? This doesn't mean a total ban on arms in space isn't off the table, but russia's veto sets a terrible precedent.

也许是因为核武器是人类创造的最具毁灭性、最能引发世界末日的武器?这并不意味着完全禁止在太空部署武器是不可能的,但俄罗斯的否决开创了一个可怕的先例。

Therealbillbob
1天前
But america can have it...only americans.??? Hypocrites

但美国可以拥有它......只有美国人才可以?伪君子!

Ibiasoadajames
1天前
I think, the bear is not only poked, but it's on a hands-free basis, again i am confused, that the country that now has space force wants to prevent other countries from taking space security initiatives.

我认为,“熊”不仅被捅了一下,而且是在不动手的基础上,我再次感到困惑的是,现在拥有太空部队的国家想要阻止其他国家采取太空安全举措。

Nafodato
1天前
It is ignorant and irresponsible to suggest that the bear, in this case referring to russia, is not only provoked but also on a "Hands-free basis." Such flippant remarks only serve to escalate tensions and fuel unnecessary animosity between nations. The protection of outer space and the prevention of potential threats in that domain is a legitimate concern for any nation with interests in space exploration and technology.

认为熊(在这里指的是俄罗斯)不仅受到挑衅,而且是在“不动手的基础上”,这是无知和不负责任的。这种轻率的言论只会加剧紧张局势,助长国与国之间不必要的敌意。保护外层空间和防止该领域的潜在威胁是任何对空间探索和技术感兴趣的国家的合理关切。

Ibiasoadajames
1天前
You're very funny, so russia was supposed to sit down while a country that has marked it out as an enemy and has all its agenda set on destroying russia's capabilities can set up a space force and russia should do nothing about it. If you appoint me to be the us space force commander which country do you think i would identify as an enemy and build defensive and offensive strategies against.

你真幽默,所以俄罗斯就应该坐视一个已经把它列为敌人并把所有议程都安排在摧毁俄罗斯能力上的国家建立太空部队,而俄罗斯却什么都不应该做。如果你任命我为美国太空部队指挥官,你认为我会将哪个国家视为敌人,并制定防御和进攻战略。

We are in this conflict because we think we can take any action and there will be no reaction or consequence or better still the reaction must be as want it to be. When you slap somebody you don't have the right to moderate the extent of their reaction, you can't even predict what it will be.

我们之所以陷入这场冲突,是因为我们认为我们可以采取任何行动,而不会有任何反应或后果,或者更好的是,反应必须如我们所愿。当你扇别人耳光时,你无权控制他们的反应程度,你甚至无法预测他们会有什么反应。

If we want a peaceful, safe, and secure world, let russia and the us sit down in one room, that's all that's required, just by doing that, terrorism in the world is gone, dictatorship is gone, military conflict will be gone too. Apart from these two others are mere cheerleaders, except for china and india who are trying to assert their independence and sovereignty.

如果我们想要一个和平、安全、有保障的世界,让俄罗斯和美国坐在一个房间里,这就足够了,只要这样做,世界上的恐怖主义就会消失,独裁统治就会消失,军事冲突也会消失。除了这两个国家,其他国家都只是啦啦队,只有中国和印度试图维护自己的独立和主权。

Mckoylach
1天前
The primitive eras human beings had lived in was far safer than now. The unpredictable dangers that we are facing this present days is by the powerful,developed countries ,wanting to dominate over another,create counter preparations,thus jeopardizing the whole world

人类生活的原始时代要比现在安全得多。我们目前面临的不可预测的危险是,强大的发达国家,想要统治另一个国家,创造对抗的准备,从而危及整个世界!

Richardndiefi
1天前
When you poke the bear it will retaliate in every way

当你捅熊的时候,它会以各种方式进行报复!

Directorofficer
1天前
What about india? Being the global south leader, india should be included in all discussions.

印度怎么办?作为全球南方的领导者,印度应该参与所有讨论。

Nafodato
1天前
Having nukes flying above us in space seems like a really, really bad idea. I fail to understand why you think that's a good idea.

让核武器在我们头顶的太空中飞行似乎是个非常非常糟糕的主意,我不明白你为什么认为这是个好主意。

Keshamonter
1天前
Us should follow the international law before it asked to follow other nations

美国在要求其他国家遵守国际法之前,应先遵守国际法!

Ninersnation
1天前
India #1, india #1.. Where is your un council member vote!?! You have no say again, too weak!!!

印度第一,印度第一!你们联合国理事会成员的投票权在哪里?你们又没有发言权,太弱了!

The_mundane
1天前
Usa already shown long ago they could fire missiles in space using just a jet. That renders ruskiye's space forces useless.

美国很早以前就已经证明,他们可以用喷气式飞机在太空中发射导弹。这样一来,俄罗斯的太空部队就毫无用处了。

Tapiomith
1天前
I'm sceptical about india's anti satellite destruction capabilities because it's just a media hype not practical, but i'm sure about the usa russia and china

我对印度的反卫星摧毁能力持怀疑态度,因为这只是媒体的炒作,并不实际,但我对美国、俄罗斯和中国有信心。

Himanshu
1天前
Maybe you forgot how us gov and whole west media was barking about satellite debris in orbit ..when india successfully carried out anti-sateliite missile test

也许你忘了当印度成功进行反卫星导弹试验时,美国政府和整个西方媒体是如何大肆宣扬轨道上的卫星碎片的。

Nalenilambour
1天前
America: Every country should ban nuclear weapons
Also america: We are developing weapons destined for space

美国:每个国家都应禁止核武器
还是美国:我们正在研发用于太空的武器

Ashwinikhanna
1天前
I support russia.when us leads then there is no problem, when some one else leads us has a pain in the ass!!

我支持俄罗斯。当美国领导的时候就没有问题,当别人领导的时候,美国就很痛苦!

Nightowlorder
1天前
We all know u$a wouldn't follow the law if it was implemented. Good move for russia.

我们都知道,如果法律得到执行,美国是不会遵守的。对俄罗斯来说,这是一步好棋。

Asimmehra
1天前
Isn’t russia india’s long term ally?

俄罗斯不是印度的长期盟友吗?

Moghavarsha
1天前
That means you are a noob in geopolitics

这说明你对地缘政治一窍不通!

Asimmehra
1天前
Lol, could you not come up with anything smarter than calling me names?

哈哈,你能想出比骂我更聪明的办法吗?

Moghavarsha
1天前
Actually i didn't called you names. I just indicated your level of knowledge in geopolitics . (don't take this to heart.... I was rude sorry for that.)india does not align itself with any country.the word" Ally " Word does not exist in india's dictionary. It had non alignment policy during congress party in india. Now the bjp government has multi-alignment policy .

其实我没有骂你,我只是指出了你在地缘政治方面的知识水平(请不要介意....我很粗鲁,很抱歉)印度不与任何国家结盟。印度的字典里没有"结盟 "这个词。国大党执政期间,印度奉行不结盟政策。现在,印度人民党政府奉行多盟友政策。

Georgecronje
1天前
Your news is misleading. If you watched the whole speach, russia recommend that why wmds, they favored that a ban on all weapons.

你的新闻有误导性。如果你看了整个报道,俄罗斯建议为什么要大规模杀伤性武器,他们赞成禁止所有武器。

Nafodato
1天前
So, why not still support a ban on nuclear weapon in space and then later a ban on all arms?

那么,为什么不仍然支持在太空禁止核武器,然后再禁止所有武器呢?

Mohitaketo
16小时前
This is wrong, you don't report deeply why russia veto that resolution. The veto because they want all weapons ban from space not just nuclear weapons

这是错的,你没有深入报道俄罗斯为何否决该决议?否决是因为他们希望禁止所有武器进入太空,而不仅仅是核武器。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|网站地图|渝公网安备 50019002502186号|音飞网 ( 渝ICP备2022004218号-1 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-14 11:24 , Processed in 0.067199 second(s), 30 queries .