英国法官从香港最高法院辞职!

306 0
夏雨 2024-6-11 12:26:03 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
两名英国法官已从香港最高法院辞职,其中一人将其离职归咎于香港的 “政治局势”。劳伦斯-柯林斯和乔纳森-萨默塞特这两位被任命为香港终审法院非常任英国法官的举动在法律界引起了震动。香港领导人李家超在 2024 年 6 月 6 日的一份声明中回应说,他们的辞职不会影响香港的司法独立。

英国法官从香港最高法院辞职!

英国法官从香港最高法院辞职!

Alanmcnew
2天前
Shocked they even still had any British Judges still there.

震惊的是,那里竟然还有英国法官。

Kendellfriend
8小时前(修改过)
People always forget but I was also confused at first when I saw the first judges leave I think a year ago. So Hong Kong can stay a reliable and sound financial market, it needs an independent judiciary system to safeguard fiscal policies geared towards a free economy. Hong Kong is China but in terms of governance, Hong Kong is autonomous not like a province of China but like a country with its own trade treaties, financial regulations, government policies.

人们总是会忘记,但我在一年前看到第一批法官离开时也感到很困惑。因此,香港要想保持一个可靠、健全的金融市场,就需要一个独立的司法系统,以保障面向自由经济的财政政策。香港是中国的一部分,但在管治方面,香港不是中国的一个省,而是一个自治的地区,有自己的贸易条约、金融法规和政府政策。

The British judges were so Hong Kong so the colonists wouldn’t be as scared and so external creditors and investors wouldn’t completely pull out of Hong Kong; in addition, because Hong Kong is a part of China but governs itself as a free port and makes its own treaties with other countries, it can easily import essentially almost anything into the mainland.

英国法官如此评判香港,殖民者就不会那么害怕,外部债权人和投资者也不会完全撤出香港;此外,由于香港是中国的一部分,但作为自由港自我管理,并与其他国家签订自己的条约,它可以很容易地向大陆进口基本上几乎任何东西。

付费看帖
剩余 83%内容需要支付 10金币后可完整阅读。开通会员全网阅读,每月最低只需要3.3元。
支持付费阅读,激励作者创作更好的作品。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|网站地图|渝公网安备 50019002502186号|音飞网 ( 渝ICP备2022004218号-1 )

GMT+8, 2024-7-27 13:32 , Processed in 0.072522 second(s), 30 queries .