油管博主:电动汽车四月份打破纪录,中国内燃机车销量暴跌!

250 0
阳光使者 2024-5-14 18:04:42 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
油管博主:电动汽车四月份打破纪录,中国内燃机车销量暴跌!尽管市场放缓,但包括电动汽车和插电式混合动力汽车在内的新能源汽车仍保持强劲的销售势头。

Glenndjubilee
1天前(修改过)
We've lived w/an EV for 5 years now and can't wait to give up our hybrid(Prius) because we are tired of putting gas in it, oil changes, spark plugs....yada yada every few thousand miles. The only thing we had to have changed in our EV was THE INTERIOR HEPA FILTER and wiper blades after 50,000 miles and it was supposed to be 30,000.

我们已经用电动汽车生活了5年了,迫不及待地想放弃我们的混合动力车(普锐斯),因为我们厌倦了给它加油,换油,火花塞....每隔几千英里。在我们的电动汽车上,我们唯一需要更换的是内部HEPA过滤器和雨刷片,在行驶了5万英里之后,本来应该是3万英里。

Yotrader
14小时前
No car needs spark plugs every few thousand miles. A Prius will last 30 years if it's properly maintained. Chinese EVs are built to last around 5-10 years. For better or for worse, EVs are like smartphones. You'll have to replace them at a faster rate than traditional cars.

没有哪辆车需要每隔几千英里就更换火花塞。如果保养得当,一辆普锐斯能开 30 年。中国电动汽车的使用寿命大约为 5-10 年。无论好坏,电动汽车就像智能手机。你必须以比传统汽车更快的速度更换它们。

Stewartallison
12小时前
I am looking forward to own an EV in the future but if you are an early adopter and your EVs battery is toast, you toast too. Therefore I am waiting for more reliable batteries to come. And not just that but also I want the manufacturer to consent the price of the complete pack price. And not to be the half price of the entire car!

我很期待将来能拥有一辆电动汽车,但如果你是早期使用者,而你的电动汽车电池坏了,那你也就完蛋了。因此,我在等待更可靠的电池问世。不仅如此,我还希望制造商同意整组电池的价格。而不是整车价格的一半!

Rodneybla
9小时前
I get my ICE vehicle serviced every 10,000 km and the cost is small. Generally under $100

我的内燃机车每行驶 1 万公里就会保养一次,费用不高。一般在 100 美元以下!(网贴翻译来自音飞网)

Rochellerochel
9小时前
And now you got your answer, new carmakers don't make money from servicing so they're all in. VW still releases new ICE cars, still want extra $2000 for automatic (their DSG), why would they give up their golden geese???

现在你有答案了,新汽车制造商无法从维修服务中赚钱,所以他们都参与进来了。大众仍在发布新的内燃机汽车,自动挡汽车(他们的 DSG)仍需额外支付 2000 美元,他们为什么要放弃自己的金鹅呢?

MathewVarkey
15小时前(修改过)
China is reducing its petrodollar dependency. The US miscalculated the petrodollar trap after the adoption of EVs.Never expected China will move to EVs so fast.

中国正在减少对石油美元的依赖,美国在采用电动汽车后错误地估计了石油美元陷阱。从没想过中国会这么快转向电动汽车。

FabioCapela
14小时前
China attacked the Petrodollar directly by setting deals to purchase oil in different currencies too (mainly its own Renminbi, which it already uses for buying oil from Russia and Saudi Arabia).

中国直接攻击石油美元,也用不同货币(主要是人民币,中国已经用人民币从俄罗斯和沙特阿拉伯购买石油)购买石油。

Bobwallace
14小时前
China is not only reducing its petrodollar dependence, China is tackling its severe urban air pollution problem which is mostly due to ICEV emissions.

中国不仅在减少对石油美元的依赖,还在解决严重的城市空气污染问题,而这主要是由于内燃机车的排放造成的。

Canalesjuan
13小时前
For anyone not stupid, None of these are secret. Idk why non-chinese feel surprised. Our 5, 10, 20, 30 Yrs long-term plan was always released publicly. Set goal and achieve it, We've been doing it for decades

对于不傻的人来说,这些都不是秘密。我不知道为什么非中国人感到惊讶。我们的 5 年、10 年、20 年、30 年长期计划一直都是公开发布的。设定目标并实现它,我们已经这样做了几十年。

Bobwallace
11小时前
I've been researching China for over 35 years. I'm shocked at the speed and scale of these cars they are putting out. 10 years ago Chinese cars were not talked about

我研究中国已经超过35年了,我对他们推出的这些汽车的速度和规模感到震惊。10年前,人们还不谈论中国汽车!

Chrissmith
4小时前
90% of Chinese electricity is generated with coal, and they continue to build more coal stations.... They may be 'reducing oil dependency' ( because China has no oil ) but they are not reducing their use of dirt coal ( which China has a huge amount of ).....

中国 90% 的电力来自煤炭,而且他们还在继续建造更多的煤炭发电站....他们可能在 “减少对石油的依赖”(因为中国没有石油),但他们并没有减少使用土煤(中国拥有大量土煤).....

DW-op7ly
11小时前
The Chinese buy 30 million cars each year last year 8 million were EV They will eventually get there Just like the people pointing out Chinese building new coal power plants Because their clean, green, renewable etc is not there yet.... But eventually they will get there

中国每年购买 3000 万辆汽车,去年有 800 万辆是电动汽车,他们终将实现这一目标。就像有人指出中国正在建设新的煤电厂一样,因为他们的清洁、绿色、可再生等技术还不成熟....但他们最终会实现这一目标。

Alibro
8小时前
Oil dependency is never static, it's either growing or falling and maybe it is currently growing as China builds and they can get the oil cheap from Russia but sooner or later (probably sooner) the solar, wind and hydro they are building will enable them to switch their power grid to renewables. Their cars are already switching to EV so it will only be a matter of time before oil consumption starts to fall and when it does the fall will be rapid.

对石油的依赖从来都不是一成不变的,它不是在增长就是在下降。也许目前是在增长,因为中国正在建设,他们可以从俄罗斯获得廉价的石油,但迟早(可能更早),他们正在建设的太阳能、风能和水能将使他们的电网转向可再生能源。他们的汽车已经开始改用电动汽车,因此石油消耗量开始下降只是时间问题,而且一旦下降,速度会很快。

Kitty-oy5nj
3小时前
i read only 13% OF OIL is used by cars, most is in industry and oil products, NOT CARS, oil companies dont mind EVs

我读到只有 13% 的石油用于汽车,大部分用于工业和石油产品,而不是汽车,石油公司不介意电动汽车。

Orionbetelgeuse
2小时前
China is responsible for 33% of the world’s energy-related CO2 emissions today, but this will reduce to 22% by 2050, a reduction in annual emissions of 8 GtCO2 (three times the size of Europe’s decarbonization over the same period) China’s power mix shifts from 30% renewable today to 88% by 2050 Solar makes up 5% of power generation in China today – this will rise to 38% by 2050

目前,中国的二氧化碳排放量占全球能源相关排放量的 33%,但到 2050 年,这一比例将降至 22%,即每年减少 800 万吨二氧化碳排放量(是同期欧洲脱碳规模的三倍)。中国的电力结构可再生能源将从现在的 30% 转向 2050 年的 88%,太阳能发电目前占中国发电总量的 5%,到 2050 年将上升到 38%。

Oil consumption only halves by 2050 from its 2027 peak, while natural gas peaks in the 2030s before returning to today’s levels by mid-century China will further extend its position as the world’s green energy leader with unrivalled build-out and export of renewable technology

到 2050 年,石油消耗量将从 2027 年的峰值减半,而天然气消耗量将在 2030 年代达到峰值,然后在本世纪中叶恢复到今天的水平,中国将通过无与伦比的可再生能源技术建设和出口,进一步扩大其作为世界绿色能源领导者的地位

ZoomZoom
33分钟前
EVs are horrible try replacing the battery in one. Ask anyone who tries to sell a used one

电动汽车太可怕了,试试更换电池吧。问问那些试图出售二手电动汽车的人吧!

Chillfluencer
16小时前
2030 - 95% BEVs globally. And: let's not forget all the electric cargo trikes Asians are already using now. Electric trains, trucks, busses, construction machines, motorbikes, bikes, scooters adds to the increased mobility of Asian people. The disruption in western Europe and the USA will be like a wave that seems shallow...but turns out to me. Immense when it reaches the shore.

2030 年--全球 95% 的电动汽车。还有:别忘了亚洲人现在已经在使用的电动货运三轮车。电动火车、卡车、公共汽车、建筑机械、摩托车、自行车、滑板车等,都将增加亚洲人的机动性。西欧和美国的混乱就像一朵浪花,看起来很浅......但在我看来却很深。当它到达岸边时,将是巨大的。

Charlesminckler
13小时前
Outside the US maybe. The US has a terrible stubbornness. It also will resist anything foreign. Until GM and Ford fail or switch, the US will lag behind far superior Chinese cars.

在美国之外也许是这样。美国有一种可怕的固执。它也会抵制任何外国事物。除非通用汽车和福特汽车倒闭或转行,否则美国汽车将远远落后于中国汽车。

Youtubevanced
10小时前
Won’t happen. Electricity infrastructure could never handle an uptake like that.

不可能,电力基础设施根本无法承受这样的需求。

Tysonn
10小时前
So China can do it but the US can't?I find your lack of faith... disturbing.

所以中国能做到,美国却做不到?我觉得你缺乏信心......令人不安。

Vandamonium
9小时前
Consumers who recently purchased expensive and large new petrol cars are suckers. These cars will exhibit drastically less value and desirability in 24 months time when the petrol car market collapses worldwide. These consumers are unsophisticated.

最近购买了昂贵的大型新汽油车的消费者都是傻瓜。24 个月后,当全球汽油车市场崩溃时,这些汽车的价值和可取性将大大降低。这些消费者是不成熟的。

Willtwain
12小时前
It is equally as impressive how slowly the U.S. is adopting EVs.

同样令人印象深刻的是,美国采用电动汽车的速度非常缓慢。

Peterjones
9小时前
Agreed but Japan is far worse. Just got back from Tokyo and only saw one Tesla and a couple of other brands. I only saw two charging points. One near a main station and the other in a Freeway services area. Each one only had two chargers !

同意,但日本的情况更糟。我刚从东京回来,只看到一辆特斯拉和几辆其他品牌的车。我只看到两个充电点。一个在主站附近,另一个在高速公路服务区,每个充电站只有两个充电器!

Stevesute
14小时前
I'm in Australia and ordered the 2024 model 3 performance on the day it was available to order, it won't be delivered for months though but I'm sick of fuel prices going up up up

我在澳大利亚,在2024款model 3性能版上市当天就订购了,虽然几个月后才能交付,但我已经厌倦了油价不断上涨的日子。

Sirbum
10小时前
And you don't think the same will happen to electricity the more people switch? It's already double the price of gasoline in some countries if you make longer trips and you need to use public chargers.

你不认为随着换电的人越来越多,电价也会发生同样的变化吗?在一些国家,如果您需要长途旅行并使用公共充电器,电价已经是汽油的两倍了。

DumpTheDollar
14小时前
Go to south east Asia, countries like Thailand and Indonesia. There are no rules against ICE cars, and EV charging stations are not as pervasive as in China. Yet there you can see sales of ICE cars tanking, but sales of EVs are surging. Brands like Tesla, BYD, and other Chinese brands are out selling all brands of ICE cars.

在东南亚,比如泰国和印度尼西亚。那里没有禁止内燃机汽车的规定,电动汽车充电站也不像中国那样普及。但在那里,你可以看到内燃机汽车的销量在下滑,而电动汽车的销量却在激增。特斯拉、比亚迪等中国品牌的销量超过了所有品牌的内燃机汽车。

Morbid
13小时前
SEA is in a transition from ice to EV , just like the cellpphone to smartphone era.

东南亚正处于从内燃机到电动汽车的过渡阶段,就像手机到智能手机时代一样。

GregCtbhw
8小时前(修改过)
Can't speak for Thailand but your Indonesia claims are 100% false. ICE car sales in Indonesia continue to be stable & many times multiple over EV car sales, which has just begun being introduced to the masses, in just a few of the big cities & in just the last couple of years, led mainly by Wuling's Air EV (introduced in 2022 & leader in EV sales) & Hyundai's Ioniq 5 (also launched in 2022 & helped made EV's popular).

泰国的情况我不清楚,但你在印尼的说法百分之百是错误的。印尼的内燃机汽车销量持续稳定,是电动汽车销量的数倍,而电动汽车才刚刚开始向大众普及,仅在几个大城市和最近几年,主要由五菱的 Air EV(2022 年推出,电动汽车销量领先)和现代的 Ioniq 5(也是 2022 年推出,有助于电动汽车的普及)引领。

Teslas are very rare as they are only sold via 1 luxury car importer (no official dealerships or direct sales in Indonesia) & their cars are very expensive. BYD just started selling this year & no cars have even been delivered to customers yet.

特斯拉非常罕见,因为它们只通过一家豪华汽车进口商销售(在印尼没有官方经销商或直销),而且价格昂贵。比亚迪今年才开始销售,甚至还没有汽车交付给客户。

The other Chinese brands that just started selling EV's are Chery & Neta. Indonesia new car sales are a little over 1 million units in 2023 & EV's made up less than 20,000 units (so EV's were less than 2% of all new vehicle sales).On what basis & data sources were your claims based on?

其他刚刚开始销售电动汽车的中国品牌有奇瑞和哪吒。印尼 2023 年的新车销量略高于 100 万辆,而电动汽车的销量不到 2 万辆(因此电动汽车的销量不到新车销量的 2%)。您的说法是基于什么依据和数据来源?

KUANGCHI
5小时前
Thailand and Malaysia, not Indonesia. Indonesia just started

泰国和马来西亚,不是印尼。印度尼西亚刚刚开始!

Tonywei
4小时前
It is amazing or unreal every time I went back to China in recent years, the quality of roads, fancy service stations, massive rapid charging stations, green number plates on the roads, the quiet of traffic, like in Shenzhen, there seems an invisible sound barrier between you and the traffic, absolutely unreal.

近几年我每次回国都觉得很神奇,或者说很不真实,道路的质量、豪华的服务站、大规模的快速充电站、道路上的绿色号牌、交通的安静,就像在深圳,你和车流之间似乎有一道无形的声音屏障,绝对不真实。

Now the low attitude eVTOL start commercial route two weeks ago, no pilot, fully automatic low noise and comfort, just out of imagination. The speed of rolling out new models is way faster then we can approve them on the roads.

现在,电动垂直起降飞行器两周前开始商用,无需驾驶员,全自动的低噪音和舒适性,简直超乎想象。新机型的推出速度远远快于我们批准其上路的速度。

Charlesminckler
13小时前
China isn’t switch from some green ecological ideal. They are tired of importing billions worth of coal, oil, and gas. Solar and wind are home grown for them, they have loads of space, the technology, the engineers.

中国并非从某种绿色生态理想出发。他们厌倦了进口价值数十亿美元的煤炭、石油和天然气。对他们来说,太阳能和风能是本土产品,他们拥有大量的空间、技术和工程师。

RodneyW
13小时前
I was at the FT's Future of Car Summit last week. European Manufacturers are worried.... very worried but there's narrative being spread that no one wants EVs. This was centered around cost which is about to be removed. I've spent my lifetime working in tech and I just see this as one of those moments where the disruptive force (Chinese EVs) are going to destroy the incumbents.

上周,我参加了英国《金融时报》的未来汽车峰会。欧洲制造商很担心....非常担心,但有一种说法正在传播,即没有人想要电动汽车。这种说法的核心是成本问题,而成本问题即将被消除。我一生都在从事技术工作,我认为这是颠覆性力量(中国电动汽车)将摧毁现有企业的时刻之一。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|网站地图|渝公网安备 50019002502186号|音飞网 ( 渝ICP备2022004218号-1 )

GMT+8, 2024-7-27 22:59 , Processed in 0.063575 second(s), 30 queries .