印度博主:中国如何在海上欺负印度?

178 0
夏雨 2024-3-21 01:37:08 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
印度博主:在这段视频中,我们分享了中国如何计划借助马尔代夫攻击印度。马尔代夫经济陷入困境后,中国正巧妙地利用债务缠身的马尔代夫控制印度洋,进而控制印度。中国正在使用一种完全不同的策略!中国向小国提供巨额贷款,使其陷入巨额债务,然后在这些国家建立军事基地。这是中国主要计划--"珍珠链"--的一部分。

Ukexkesha
2小时前
Yes NEVER TRUST CHINA .. BUT HAVE A $100 BILLION TRADE WITH THEM, which means FUND THEIR ARMY .. hehehe

是的,永远不要相信中国......但要与他们有1000亿美元的贸易,这意味着要为他们的军队提供资金......嘿嘿~~

JayeshPolkar
2小时前
because demand of Chinese goods are high

因为对中国商品的需求很高!

PranshooYT
1小时前(修改过)
How can we change from Chinese Products to Indian products?

我们如何才能从中国产品转变为印度产品?

Lionemessitheg
16分钟前
We can't. They are factory of the world

我们不能,它们是世界工厂!

Mspeehu
14分钟前
we can, even country like Bangladesh are changing indian products to cultural alternatives, same is done in Russia. Why can't our country do it

我们可以,甚至像孟加拉国这样的国家都在把印度产品改成文化替代品,俄罗斯也是如此。为什么我们国家不能这样做?

SurajKumar
2小时前
I also want that India become independent that India have to made another application in the place of Google.

我还希望印度独立,印度必须开发另一个应用程序来取代谷歌。

Priyaiyer
1小时前
India must start small scale factories etc at lowest price to compete with china

印度必须以最低价格开办小型工厂等,与中国竞争!

Shamanbeast
2小时前
Brother some indian companies take benifit of make in india and sell their product by saying it's Indian,but actually they are just assembled in India and impoeted from china

一些印度公司利用 "印度制造"的好处,声称自己的产品是印度制造,但实际上只是在印度组装,从中国进口。

Nitinrdn
1小时前
1. For long Navy was neglected until the current government.
2. News just in  - India is going to build its third aircraft carrier
3. Recent operations on pirates portrays Indian Navy's supremacy in IOR and a positive picture unlike China.

1. 长期以来,海军一直被忽视,直到现任政府。
2. 最新消息--印度将建造第三艘航母。
3. 近期打击海盗的行动显示了印度海军在印度洋沿岸地区的优势,以及与中国不同的积极面貌。

JyotiAgarwalo
2小时前
We should be careful from our enemy specially china and we have need to strength our military power specially navy

我们应该小心我们的敌人,特别是中国,我们需要加强我们的军事力量,特别是海军。

Noisegameing
1小时前(修改过)
We know the Chinese threat in sea but Indian Navy is simultaneously also countering China in the Indian Ocean. We have deployed INS Jatayu, developing Lakshadweep as a naval base and building other navy bases in our allies region

我们知道中国在海上的威胁,但印度海军同时也在印度洋对抗中国。我们已经部署了“贾塔尤”(INS Jatayu)号,将拉克沙群岛发展为海军基地,并在盟友地区建立了其他海军基地

Vickyrazz
51分钟前
India should update its Nuclear use policy and remove no first use. None of our enemy follow no first use.It will be a strong message to our enemies.

印度应更新其核使用政策,取消 "不首先使用"原则。我们的敌人无一遵循不首先使用的原则,这将向我们的敌人发出强有力的信息。

Konchokmotup
2小时前
If the concerns of Ladakhi Issus are ignored by the centre, it will be worse than the Maldives.

如果中央无视拉达克伊苏人的关切,拉达克将比马尔代夫更糟糕。

Mohitpatel
2小时前
If we want to make our country strong then tax and revenue by the public need to be used efficiently rather than wasting on political advertising! we need good growth oriented leaders

如果我们想让我们的国家变得强大,那么公众的税收和收入就需要得到有效利用,而不是浪费在政治广告上!我们需要以增长为导向的优秀领导人。

AayushGupta
37分钟前
Why china attack though Indian ocean?? If they attack from indian ocean they distort teri trade route which is malacca strait which is closer to India's andman and Nicobar island

为什么中国要通过印度洋进攻?如果他们从印度洋进攻,他们就会扭曲马六甲海峡的贸易路线,马六甲海峡离印度的安曼和尼科巴岛更近!

Hindustani
5分钟前
Don't provide any direct and indirect financial support to Maldives.Be aware Indians

印度人注意了,不向马尔代夫提供任何直接和间接的资金支持。

Raghwendrapr
1小时前
And this is the true that leader of our country never wants to build infrastructure. Then how our country ahead to beat the other country economy.

我们国家的领导人从来不想建设基础设施,这是事实。那么我们国家的经济如何领先于其他国家呢?

Kodashiva
2小时前(修改过)
India should plan many policies to boost manufacturing and inviting companies to invest in India and Iran is tackling USA using cheap weapons while USA has to using billions of dollars to defend from these weapons.

印度应该计划许多政策来促进制造业,并邀请公司来印度投资,伊朗正在用廉价武器对付美国,而美国不得不花费数十亿美元来防御这些武器。

HarshitMakwana
24分钟前
I always wonder what will happen to countries like Maldives when Chinese economy collapses. It is already in the process of a slow downfall.🤔

我一直在想,当中国经济崩溃时,马尔代夫这样的国家会怎样?中国经济已经开始缓慢下滑。

Sushantsriva
1小时前(修改过)
INSTEAD OF FREEBIES like free ration(it should be stopped now 3yrs have passed after covid).. gov of india should consider utilising that capital in increasing defence budget... also some fools are supporting MSP (on all crops, that is more than the annual budget),pension to all farmers and free money to bank accounts which will just destroy the economy..

像免费口粮这样的免费赠品(新冠疫情已经过去3年了,现在应该停止了)…印度政府应该考虑利用这笔资金增加国防预算。还有一些傻瓜支持所有农作物的最惠制(这比年度预算还多),向所有农民发放养老金,并把钱免费存入银行账户,这只会摧毁经济…

Tom-syol
1小时前
Only Farmer can know the pain from they are suffering. Not people like you. Many farmer working for 10 thousand rs per month.

只有农民才能体会他们的痛苦,而不是像你这样的人。许多农民每月的工资只有 1 万卢比(RMB≈866元)。

Ritulverma
1小时前
and india gives aid to Maldives every year from their yearly budget ...

印度每年都从其年度预算中向马尔代夫提供援助......

Educationhub
2小时前
THIS IS WHAT HAPPENCE WHEN INDIANS BLINDLEY BELIVE ON MODHI....

这就是印度人盲目相信莫迪的后果....

CURRENT
2小时前(修改过)
India always ready but some Quisling are support china Pakistan so very important to stable political power always support made in India products boycut all foreign products

印度时刻准备着,但一些 "卖国贼"支持中国和巴基斯坦,因此稳定的政治力量非常重要,印度始终支持印度制造的产品,抵制所有外国产品。

Redrangertech
2小时前
What about india politicians interfere neighbor county politics and indian army miss behavior neighbors county people this happen but indian media does not talk about if u don't believe search google and youtube

印度政客干预邻国政治,印度军队误伤邻国人民,这种情况时有发生,但印度媒体并不谈论,如果你不相信,请搜索谷歌和 YouTube。

Realisticside
2分钟前
Guys frankly telling there is nothing new i heard in this video. And one more thing there is some where in this video mentioned as China's army budget is 700-800 billion USD / year,is this really true ?I learnt that china doesn't disclose the actual figures of budget what they spend in their army, but as far as I know or from news I heard from good sources that it is in the range 270 to 280 billion USD / year, if the figures I have mentioned is wrong then please correct me.

伙计们,坦率地说,我在这段视频中没有听到什么新东西。还有一点,视频中提到中国的军队预算为每年 7000-8000 亿美元,这是真的吗?据我所知,中国并不公开其军队预算的实际数字,但据我所知,或从我听到的消息来源得知,其军队预算在 2 700 至 2 800 亿美元/年之间,如果我提到的数字有误,请指正。

And i am sure China is a threat to us, but that doesn't mean we are not in position to defend ourselves, our soldiers and our war fighting techniques are better than Chinese and not to forget in the recent times so we have fought more wars than China in that sense our experience in fighting a war is more valuable than Chinese. I am not trying to highlight only our positive points here, it is just a thought I got in my mind that whenever you make a video no need to hype up the enemies more than they are  actually capable of.

我确信中国对我们构成威胁,但这并不意味着我们不具备自卫的能力,我们的士兵和我们的战争技巧都比中国人强,而且不要忘记,近代以来我们比中国打了更多的战争,从这个意义上说,我们的战争经验比中国人更宝贵。我并不是想在这里只强调我们的优点,这只是我的一个想法,每当你制作视频时,没有必要把敌人炒作得比他们的实际能力更强。

Please keep in mind that whenever you describe enemy capabilities more than what they are actually capable of it should make us to think or doubt our own strengths and capabilities and should not hamper our own people self confidence. Please present it in a balanced way, why because I am sure there are so many young Indians are watching your videos

请记住,每当你描述敌人的能力超过他们的实际能力时,都应该让我们思考或怀疑我们自己的实力和能力,而不应该妨碍我们自己人的自信心。请以平衡的方式呈现,为什么,因为我相信有很多印度年轻人正在观看您的视频!

Rohitbhat
2小时前
In fact, India's stance on banning Chinese products is not positive as it will have a negative impact on the Indian economy and India will have to give up competing with China. This is the harsh reality. However, like China, we should also focus on the development of various industries. Whether it is by harnessing our growing economic might, or by demonstrating the power of democracy rather than dictatorship, we must earn our dominance over China.

事实上,印度对于禁止中国产品的立场是不积极的,因为这会对印度经济造成负面影响,印度将不得不放弃与中国竞争。这就是残酷的现实。但是,我们也要像中国一样,将目标集中在各行各业的发展上。无论是通过利用我们不断增长的经济实力,还是通过展示民主的力量而不是专制的力量,我们都必须赢得对中国的主导权。

Dholakiyashita
55分钟前
china's gdp expansion are fake

中国的 GDP 增长都是假的!

Satyaprakashrout
16分钟前
First We want a strong Govt with a strong mindset for Defense.Second Finish caste and religion war.Promote make in India and provides jobs in those factories.

首先,我们希望有一个强大的政府,具有强大的国防意识。第二,结束种姓和宗教战争。第三,促进印度制造,为这些工厂提供就业机会。

Hukumrocks
1小时前
Actually Indian economy is equal to Chinese economy if we calculate our temple economy it stands 5+trillion and still we’re not counting our cash economy

其实印度的经济相当于中国的经济,如果我们计算一下我们的寺庙经济,它有 5 万多亿,而且我们还没有计算我们的现金经济!

Pranabesh
36分钟前
Chinese product should not sell through online platform in India.it should stop by Indian Govt.

中国产品不应通过网络平台在印度销售,印度政府应予以制止。

Asfanasfan
1小时前
Yes its a threat for india i mean pakistan is ourrr very good enemy and china is not less it and usa will definitely side with pakistan and russia may stay neutral so its very difficult situation for india but still i hope we deal with these well vande matram

是的,这对印度是个威胁,我的意思是巴基斯坦是我们的劲敌,中国也同样如此,美国肯定会站在巴基斯坦一边,俄罗斯可能会保持中立,所以这对印度来说是个非常困难的局面,但我还是希望我们能很好地处理这些问题。

Reddotkonyak
28分钟前
Millions of Indian are using millions of Chinese smartphones which is= trillions of Chinese double or triple benefits on sale Why is Indian don't have our own smartphones instead of Chinese??? We are helping Chinese economy only.... Which is so sad?

数以百万计的印度人正在使用数以百万计的中国智能手机,这等于数以万亿计的中国双倍或三倍的销售利益。为什么印度没有自己的智能手机,而要用中国的?我们只是在帮助中国经济....这是多么可悲?

Bpstationdas
2小时前
Baseless accusations, no conflicts between india and china

毫无根据的指责,印度与中国之间没有冲突!

Lucidfreak
1小时前
Watching this video on Chinese phone Watching this video on Chinese phone The best way to earn views is to make videos on China and Pakistan

用中国的手机观看此视频,制作关于中国和巴基斯坦的视频是赚取点击率的最佳途径!

Freeky
1小时前
Till election most of your video will have a hidden agenda..

在大选之前,你的大部分视频都会有隐藏的议程。

Shivaramnaik
35分钟前
GAURAV TAKUR IS SPEAKING ABOUT "HOW WEAK IS CHINESE MILITARY" AND HERE ABHI & NIYU ARE SPEAKING ABOUT "HOW STRONG IS CHINESE MILITARY" WHAT WE SHOULD BELIEVE IN BEING A CONTENT CONSUMER..?

高拉夫-塔库尔在谈论 "中国军队有多弱",而阿比和尼尤在谈论 "中国军队有多强",作为内容消费者,我们应该相信什么?
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|网站地图|渝公网安备 50019002502186号|音飞网 ( 渝ICP备2022004218号-1 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 08:34 , Processed in 0.070822 second(s), 33 queries .