经经济学家:中国的未来是什么?经济衰退,还是下一场工业革命?

189 0
夏雨 2024-3-17 01:37:01 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
政治经济学家拉迪卡-德赛(Radhika Desai)和迈克尔-哈德森(Michael Hudson)与驻北京的学者米克-邓福德(Mick Dunford)共同探讨中国经济的实际情况,解释中国的技术发展和向新工业革命的转型。

Brianliew
2天前
Why worry about China? What the world should worry is how the US is going to pay its debts especially those owed to foreign nations.

为什么担心中国?全世界应该担心的是美国如何偿还债务,尤其是欠外国的债务。

Lenuvian
2天前
Paying the interest is already a problem even with the printing machine 'cuz Uncle Sam has no cash to buy the paper and the ink.

即使有印刷机,支付利息也已经是个问题,因为山姆大叔没有现金购买纸张和油墨。

Jgalt308
1天前
Hence the move to cashless...C BDCs.

因此,必须向无现金......央行数字货币过渡。

Brianliew
1天前
You gotta pay with something other than IOUs; the debts cannot be paid with words but with something that has a value; physical gold, land or other assets.

你得用借条以外的东西来偿还债务;债务不能用语言来偿还,而要用有价值的东西来偿还;实物黄金、土地或其他资产。

Userww
2天前(修改过)
As an American-born Chinese, one of the reasons I support China so much, is because the Western media has slandered and lied to me so much about my motherland. Of course I am biased, and I would have supported them to some extent, but it was US who made me into a China fanatic.

作为一个在美国出生的华裔,我之所以如此支持中国,其中一个原因是西方媒体对我的祖国进行了大量的诽谤和欺骗。当然,我是有偏见的,我也会在一定程度上支持他们,但正是美国把我变成了中国狂热分子。

JB52520
1天前
Same here, except I'm not Chinese. I wouldn't have cared, but then I learned the truth. We're the bad guys with the inferior government, values, and economic system. I wouldn't have known if our lies hadn't become so crazy.Now I look to China for inspiration. I hope they triumph over adversity and lead humanity to a prosperous and harmonious future.

我也是,只不过我不是华裔。我本来不在乎,但后来我知道了真相。我们是坏人,我们的政府、价值观和经济制度都不如人。如果不是我们的谎言变得如此疯狂,我也不会知道。现在,我向中国寻求灵感。我希望他们战胜逆境,带领人类走向繁荣和谐的未来。

Gelinrefira
10小时前
Chinese strong position today is providing the world an alternative to the western led system. That allows the world breathing room to grow out of western domination so I agree that we should appreciate the side effects of China becoming strong enough to resist the west.

中国今天的强势地位为世界提供了西方主导体系之外的另一种选择。这让世界有了摆脱西方统治的喘息空间,所以我同意我们应该欣赏中国变得强大到足以抵抗西方的副作用。

IHZALewis
1小时前
We need to be able to live our lives in peace and cooperation, but America always wants to be the one who tells the people that they consider to be the lesser people how to live. That is he main reason why they are so much against certain countries in the world; and since China is the largest and most power, it receives the most consistent negation form America.

我们需要在和平与合作中生活,但美国总是想告诉那些他们认为是弱小民族的人该如何生活。这就是为什么他们如此反对世界上某些国家的主要原因;由于中国是最大、最强大的国家,它受到了美国最一贯的否定。

Richardgraham
2天前
It's over for US within 5 years when petrodollar collapsed! US needs to contain China now whenever there's a chance! USA now is very desperate!!

石油美元崩溃后,美国在 5 年内就会完蛋!只要有机会,美国现在就需要遏制中国,美国现在非常绝望!

Wulfychen
2天前
Don't forget this money Americans got was from the fiat printing...US debt has gone thru the roof, just the interest payment on American T-bill will be more than 1.4 trillions annually and continues to go up. In another word US looks good but deep inside is as poor as a third world country.

不要忘了,美国人得到的这些钱都是通过印钞机印出来的......美国的债务已经突破了屋顶,仅美国国债的利息支出每年就将超过1.4万亿美元,而且还在继续上升。换句话说,美国看起来很好,但内部却像第三世界国家一样贫穷。

MrCapitalizer
12小时前
A very dark future when a Billion people live on less than $300 a month.

当十亿人每月生活费不足 300 美元时,未来将会非常黑暗。

Wulfychen
3小时前
Thank you for updating the income about 30 years ago. In real fact more than 800 Chinese are pulled out of poverty and now own or save more than 80% of Americans whom live paycheck to paycheck. With the US debt over 34 trillions that means each Americans owe or over $100,000 in debt!

感谢您更新了 30 年前的收入情况。事实上,有 8亿多中国人摆脱了贫困,他们现在拥有或储蓄的财富超过了 80% 的美国人,而这些美国人都是靠工资生活的。美国债务超过 34 万亿美元,这意味着每个美国人欠债超过 10 万美元!

Dannydenison
3天前
The US paying double per person and having worst outcomes in healthcare makes the GDP Look great

美国人均支付双倍的医疗费用和最糟糕的医疗结果让 GDP 看起来很不错!

Rob-iznm
12小时前
America is actually spending 4 times more per American health care patient than we spend per Japanese health care patient in Japan.But in reality, in Japan we have better health care with better results and a longer life expectancy than in America, at only a quarter of the cost per health care patient.

实际上,美国每位医护人员的花费是日本每位医护人员的 4 倍。但实际上,在日本,我们拥有比美国更好的医疗保健服务,效果更好,预期寿命更长,而每个医疗保健病人的花费仅为美国的四分之一。

IHZALewis
3天前
China is the proficient industrialized economy the world has ever seen.

中国是世界上有史以来工业化程度最高的经济体。

OnlineEnglish
12小时前
When the first European travelers went to China in the 17th century, the European travelers wrote in their books that the Chinese people were also fair skinned white people just like the fair skinned white European people.In reality, the European people are fair skinned Pink people and the Chinese people are fair skinned Yellow people.Both the fair skinned Pink European people and the fair skinned Yellow Chinese people are fair skinned " white" people.

17世纪,当第一批欧洲旅行者来到中国时,欧洲旅行者在他们的书中写道,中国人也是皮肤白皙的白人,就像皮肤白皙的欧洲白人一样。实际上,欧洲人是皮肤白皙的粉红人,而中国人是皮肤白皙的黄种人。粉色皮肤的欧洲人和黄色皮肤的中国人都是皮肤白皙的 "白人"。

Stevencher
3天前
After the current economic restructuring and mitigating the real estate problem, China will be gearing for the next cycle of explosive growth especially with a massive external economy.

在当前的经济结构调整和缓解房地产问题之后,中国将为下一个爆炸性增长周期做准备,特别是在庞大的外部经济的情况下。

Krisinmcirvin
3天前
4 out of 5 of China’s banks are in the top 5 of strong banks…. All are state owned! Whilst in the us , banks are collapsing....

中国五大银行中有四家进入强势银行前五名.... 全部为国有!而在美国,银行正在崩溃....

Ahagamama
2天前
It seems to me that a country that has succeeded in the way that China has in recent decades, is to be commended!A government that has kept its corporate oligarchs in check and protected the common people from poverty is commendable and all countries ought to respect and learn from China!

在我看来,像中国这样在近几十年来取得成功的国家是值得称赞的!一个能够约束企业寡头、保护普通民众免受贫困的政府是值得称赞的,所有国家都应该尊重中国并向中国学习!

Willengel
1天前
the decline began when Wall Street easy money had its way.US forgot how it got there, its strong industrial base.

美国的衰落始于华尔街的宽松货币政策。美国忘记了自己是如何走到这一步的,忘记了自己强大的工业基础。

Guennadifedorov
3天前
The current mode of the globalization started with the political decision of the United States to stimulate  the economic development of Japan so that it become a counterbalance to the Soviet Union and China in the East. As a result, the custom taxes were removed in the United States on the import of several industrial products from Japan notably textiles and consumer electronics. The results were impressive.

当前的全球化模式始于美国的一项政治决定,即刺激日本的经济发展,使其成为在东方制衡苏联和中国的力量。因此,美国取消了对从日本进口的几种工业产品,特别是纺织品和消费电子产品征收的关税,结果令人印象深刻。

Japan did propel in its economic development, with the standard of living significantly being improved.Simultaneously, cheap, diligent and industrious Japanese labour ensured, in the labour intensive industries,the very low production costs which benefited the US consumers. Most importantly, the corporations involved enjoyed huge profits .

日本确实推动了经济发展,生活水平显著提高。与此同时,日本廉价、勤劳的劳动力确保了劳动密集型产业的生产成本低,使美国消费者受益。最重要的是,相关企业获得了巨额利润。

When the salaries in Japan increased, the profits from the labour intensive industries declined. To maintain the profit or the corporations and the flow of cheap import of consumer goods to US, the new pattern of globalization was extended to so called five Asian tigers. The taxes on their export were decreased or removed. As in case of Japan, many industries including garment, textile and consumer electronics moved to those countries. Again, with the rise of labour cost in Asian Tigers, this process was repeated with the inclusion of some other countries, particularly, ASEAN economies and then China and India.

当日本的工资增加时,劳动密集型产业的利润却下降了。为了维持企业的利润和美国廉价消费品的进口,全球化的新模式扩展到了所谓的亚洲四小龙。它们的出口税被降低或取消。与日本的情况一样,包括服装、纺织品和消费电子产品在内的许多产业都转移到了这些国家。同样,随着亚洲四小龙劳动力成本的上升,这一过程又在其他一些国家,特别是东盟经济体以及中国和印度的加入下重演。

Henlirwdw
3天前
I took another look of Chinese military again recently, their rapid deployment of hypersonic missiles in the Navy has basically made them untouchable, there is no prospect of any US military victory in the pacific, on the contrary, the massive drain on US budget to keep up will be a mounting issue going forward.

最近又看了看中国军方,海军高超音速导弹的快速部署已经让他们基本无法撼动,美军在太平洋没有任何胜利的希望,相反,美国预算的大量消耗将是未来一个日益严重的问题。

Multiplierfx
2天前
Strength of a country's military today has no correlation to how big its spending is. US' military spending dwarves that of China yet it can't even undo Yemen's blockade of the Red Sea, not to mention running out of ammo to send to Ukraine.

一个国家今天的军事实力与它的军费开支无关。美国的军费开支令中国相形见绌,但它却连也门对红海的封锁都无法解除,更不用说没有弹药送往乌克兰了。

Russia-Ukraine war has shown to the world how vital a country's industrial strength is in actually producing all the weapon it needs to win a protracted war. All NATO countries combined can't even win against Russia on who produces more ammo, yet they want to challenge China i.e. the biggest manufacturing superpower the world has ever seen?

俄乌战争向世界展示了一个国家的工业实力对于生产打赢持久战所需的全部武器有多么重要。所有北约国家加起来都无法在谁生产更多弹药的问题上战胜俄罗斯,而他们却想挑战中国,即世界上有史以来最大的制造业超级大国?

US' attempt at invading into China was also thwarted by the People's Liberation Army in the Korean War that it suffered the longest retreat in its history in the hands of China's ragtag volunteer army. And that was when China was amongst the poorest countries in the world and had no air force nor navy to speak of. And certainly not hypersonic missiles with nuclear warheads. If a war does break out in the Pacific today, China would absolutely humiliate the US and its "blue water navy".

在朝鲜战争中,美国入侵中国的企图也遭到了中国人民解放军的挫败,在中国的破烂志愿军手中,美国遭受了历史上最长的撤退。当时,中国还是世界上最贫穷的国家之一,既没有空军,也没有海军。当然也没有携带核弹头的高超音速导弹。如果今天太平洋战争爆发,中国绝对会羞辱美国及其 "蓝水海军"。

JoseLopez-ysoz
2天前
Sovereignty is substantively more in the hands of Chinese citizens, than it is for United States (US) citizens. That is, because the state must be strong in order to prevent oligarchs from destroying the nation’s democracy. The state controls capital in China. That has allowed China to eradicate her poverty by 2020, despite having 4 times the US’population. China is purpose driven to serve her citizens.

与美国公民相比,主权实质上更多地掌握在中国公民手中。这是因为国家必须强大,以防止寡头破坏国家的民主。在中国,国家控制着资本。这使得中国能够在 2020 年之前消除贫困,尽管中国的人口是美国的四倍。中国以服务国民为宗旨。

Capital, however, controls the state in the US. That is why 9 of the 10 richest men in the world are US citizens, while 38 million Americans still live today in poverty. The US is profit driven for the benefit of its oligarch, and not driven to serve its citizens. 90% of Chinese are satisfied with their government, because the nation’s sovereignty lies in their hands.

而在美国,资本控制着国家。这就是为什么世界上最富有的十个人中有九个是美国公民,而 3800 万美国人今天仍然生活在贫困之中。美国的利益驱动是为了寡头的利益,而不是为了服务国民。90%的中国人对自己的政府感到满意,因为国家主权掌握在他们手中。

Conversely, only 33% of US citizens are satisfied with our government, because our nation’s sovereignty has been hijacked by oligarchs. The US hates China, because she refuses to allow US oligarchs to exploit the Chinese. Democracy is not for exploiting people!

相反,只有 33% 的美国公民对我们的政府感到满意,因为我们国家的主权已被寡头劫持。美国憎恨中国,因为她不允许美国寡头剥削中国人。民主不是用来剥削人民的!

Willengel
1天前
there are signs everywhere in China to remind government officials and employees, "To serve the people."

中国随处可见提醒政府官员和员工 "为人民服务"的标语。

Judykraska
1天前
The Chinese have been enough exploited by the West in the past. Here in Ballarat, Bendigo are Museums from the gold rush time, when Chinese people were imported to sleep in boxes and work like slaves for the Gold production, so these two towns became mega rich.

中国人过去曾饱受西方剥削。在巴拉瑞特(Ballarat)和本迪戈(Bendigo)都有淘金热时期的博物馆,当时中国人被引进来睡在箱子里,像奴隶一样为黄金生产工作,因此这两个小镇成了巨富之地。

Mateunlock
3天前
Your knowledge of China scares me a little!
1. Explains that in China people's life is above everything else, human rights
2. Houses are for living in, not for frying
3. China's economy is transforming...

你对中国的了解让我有点害怕!
1. 说明在中国,人的生命高于一切,人权高于一切
2. 房子是用来住的,不是用来炒的
3. 中国经济正在转型...

PhiloSurfer
2天前
Michael Hudson touched on a very important point on why China will not fall prey to the Japanese economic disease. In the 1980s, the property bubble in Japan was so huge that Tokyo's Imperial Palace was worth more than the whole of California! Golf club membership could cost US$3 million.

迈克尔-哈德逊(Michael Hudson)提到了一个非常重要的问题,即为什么中国不会重蹈日本经济病的覆辙。1980 年代,日本房地产泡沫巨大,东京皇宫的价值超过了整个加利福尼亚州!高尔夫俱乐部的会员费高达 300 万美元。

Lauriahonen
2天前
Japanisation? Japan concentrated only on Western nations. China is expansive in its view. BRICS will give you a good idea.

日本化?日本只关注西方国家。中国的视野很开阔,金砖五国会给你一个好主意!

Parttimethinker
3天前
I gather that China benefited tremendously from the Japanese experiences. The hard lessons the US taught the Japanese set precedents for the rest of global south. What’s most curious is why Japanese didn’t learn from it? Japanese are definitely very smart and extremely capable people…

我认为中国从日本的经验中获益匪浅,美国给日本人的惨痛教训为全球其他南方国家树立了先例。最令人好奇的是,为什么日本人没有从中吸取教训?日本人绝对是非常聪明、非常能干的人...

Wwhkys
2天前
That's the price to pay to be a friend of vile us hegemon.Henry Kissinger — 'It may be dangerous to be America's enemy, but to be America's friend is fatal.'

这就是与卑鄙的美国霸权为友的代价,亨利-基辛格--成为美国的敌人可能很危险,但成为美国的朋友却是致命的。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|网站地图|渝公网安备 50019002502186号|音飞网 ( 渝ICP备2022004218号-1 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 12:40 , Processed in 0.073470 second(s), 33 queries .