普京在俄罗斯到底有多受欢迎?

128 0
阳光使者 2024-3-14 17:26:52 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
德媒:俄罗斯总统弗拉基米尔-普京正在竞选第五个任期。他的对手没有任何机会。反对派政治家阿列克谢-纳瓦尔尼(Alexei Navalny)的去世意味着没有人可以挑战他了。克里姆林宫的批评者将这次选举形容为 "模仿秀"。

普京在俄罗斯到底有多受欢迎?

普京在俄罗斯到底有多受欢迎?

Dinnerwaltz
4天前
before the war in Ukraine, Putin's rating was probably 50-60 percent, now it easily reaches 80-90. In fact, this war and sanctions have helped Russia to revive in many ways.

乌克兰战争前,普京的支持率大概是 50%-60%,现在则轻松达到 80%-90%。事实上,这场战争和制裁在很多方面帮助俄罗斯实现了复兴。

Anacc
4天前
The war may have revived the support for Putin but the war has only been destructive russia, its people and of course all of those who've been injured and died from it.

战争可能会重振对普京的支持,但战争只会破坏俄罗斯、俄罗斯人民,当然还有所有因此受伤和死亡的人。

Dastrohmayer
4天前(修改过)
My Russian friends, who totally oppose Putin, tell me that a very big percentage of Russian people still follow Putin .

我的俄罗斯朋友完全反对普京,但他们告诉我,很大一部分俄罗斯人仍然追随普京。

TheTruthHz
4天前
Putin has taken measures to not let any alternative emerge

普京已采取措施,不允许出现任何替代方案

Justinweaver
4天前
He was a member of the KGB, and he's well-rehearsed in not allowing dissent -it was his job.

他曾是克格勃成员,在不容许不同意见方面他早已驾轻就熟--这是他的工作。

Fanemanelistu
4天前
Everything you need to know about "the honest face of the Russian opposition". That guy Dmitry Gudkov father owns a luxury property in London which he bought working as a Russian MP in 2014.

关于 "俄罗斯反对派的诚实面孔",你需要知道的一切。德米特里-古德科夫(Dmitry Gudkov)的父亲在伦敦拥有一处豪宅,这是他 2014 年以俄罗斯议员身份购买的。

PaulV.
1天前
my political science teacher in a law school gave a great example. Imagine a pig farm, he said, where a feeder trough is placed in the morning. Pigs gather from all sides and start to eat. But several ones are left out, they cant squeeze in, so they are running around in circles, squealing hysterically. Thats all you need to know about a political opposition in any country.

我在一所法学院的政治学老师举了一个很好的例子。他说,想象一下,在一个养猪场里,早上会有一个喂食槽。猪从四面八方聚拢过来,开始进食。但有几头猪被遗弃在外面,它们挤不进去,于是就绕着圈子跑,歇斯底里地尖叫。这就是你需要了解的任何国家的政治反对派。

Gaborrajnai
3天前
Putin has this clout of a muzhik, a village toughguy in western sense. I think Russians actually love this character.

普京有一种西方意义上的 "乡村硬汉"(muzhik)的影响力,我认为俄罗斯人其实很喜欢这种性格。

Maxbounce
3天前
Watching the msm is not the best way to learn about what Russians (in Russia!) think about Putin. Those who know what Russia had to go through in the 90s understand why Putin is viewed by his people as a “leader who put Russia back on its feet” and they respect him for that.

要了解俄罗斯人(在俄罗斯!)对普京的看法,看新闻并不是最好的方式。那些了解俄罗斯在上世纪 90 年代经历的人,明白为什么普京被俄罗斯人民视为 "让俄罗斯重新站起来的领导人",他们因此而尊敬普京。

Twisterwiper
4天前
We like him because despite the shortcomings of his rule (corruption, a lot of yes men of questionable qualification in the government that pass some equally questionable laws), a lot of good things were still done to improve the quality of life, and not just in Moscow. Without turning the country into another lapdog for the americans, which does boost the pride of the russian people.

我们之所以喜欢他,是因为尽管他的统治有很多缺点(腐败、政府中有很多资格可疑的唯唯诺诺者,他们通过了一些同样可疑的法律),但他还是做了很多好事来提高生活质量,而且不仅仅是在莫斯科。在不把国家变成美国人另一个走狗的情况下,这确实提高了俄罗斯人民的自豪感。

Bateagbor
2天前
Navalny never had more than 10% popularity,talk of a threat to Putin

纳瓦尔尼的支持率从未超过10%,谈不上对普京构成威胁!

Wolfswinkel
3天前
Rather a silly title, because in Russia it is illegal for any organization to do polling, and only the Russian government is allowed to distribute information.

这个标题相当愚蠢,因为在俄罗斯,任何组织进行民意调查都是非法的,只有俄罗斯政府才被允许发布信息。

Fufu9352
4天前
Ruusia is in such bad shape in 90s, and ask so badly even bag for, integrate themselves into Europe. That could bring a much more powerful Europe and international peace on European continent. The west(especially US) no response. How can counting on a US agent, a military axis that pretend to be defending, a military organization that should be canceled 30 years ago, can bring peace for European. no chance.

俄罗斯在 90 年代的境况如此糟糕,要求融入欧洲的呼声如此之高。这将带来一个更加强大的欧洲和欧洲大陆的国际和平。西方(尤其是美国)对此毫无反应。指望一个美国代理人、一个假装防御的军事轴心、一个 30 年前就应该取消的军事组织,怎么可能为欧洲带来和平?

Mengreat
4天前
The right question should be, do Russian believe N'ATO expansion is not their national security risks ?

正确的问题应该是,俄罗斯人认为北约的扩张不会给他们的国家安全带来风险吗?

Obrien
4天前
Yea, tell that to the Monroe Doctrine of the United States. Even the West sees an increased military budget as a threat but creating military bases is close to rivals is not harm.

是啊,这就是美国的门罗主义。即使西方国家也认为增加军事预算是一种威胁,但在靠近对手的地方建立军事基地却没有坏处。

Orfeassoulios
4天前
russia has 5 parties in parliament but this is not democracy america has 2 and this is democracy the vast majority in russia is prowar thats why all the parties supported

俄罗斯议会有5个党派,但这不是民主,美国有 2 个党派,这就是民主。俄罗斯绝大多数人都支持战争,这就是为什么所有党派都支持战争。

Malcolmy
4天前
Except that in USA opposition is not killed and once in a while different political party takes power, which you can't say about russia where the same political party stays in power for 30+ years and if you dare to have different option than putins party you are killed or imprisoned

但在美国,反对派不会被杀,偶尔也会有不同的政党掌权,而在俄罗斯就不同了,同一个政党掌权长达 30 多年,如果你敢于提出与普京政党不同的选择,你就会被杀或被关进监狱。

Seabreezecof
4天前
It is not the number of Parties that make an actual Democracy it is the 'people's' ability to choose who they want to elect or put up for the job WITHOUT interference. The USA 'system' is broken but that is another whole matter!

真正的民主并不在于政党的数量,而在于 "人民"能够在不受干扰的情况下选择他们想要选举或推举的人。美国的 "制度"已经崩溃,但这是另一回事!

MrBurtur
2天前
"It doesn't matter who votes, it matters who counts the votes."-Stalin

"谁投票并不重要,重要的是谁来统计选票"。-斯大林

FidelCastro
4天前
Forget Putin.. where is Julian Assange?

忘了普京吧,朱利安-阿桑奇在哪里?

VvV-bbbg
4天前
I would call this a feature of Russia, a protective mechanism developed over centuries of invasions and wars on Russian territory. The territory of Russia is huge and rich in resources, and the number of inhabitants is only 140 million. To defend this territory, we need men with strong willed qualities, ready to endure and die, all this is in Russian culture.

我认为这是俄罗斯的一个特点,是俄罗斯领土在数百年的入侵和战争中形成的一种保护机制。俄罗斯领土辽阔,资源丰富,而居民人数只有 1.4 亿。为了保卫这片领土,我们需要意志坚强、愿意忍受和牺牲的人,这就是俄罗斯的文化。

Western people will not be ready to live in the trenches, kill and die, because they are accustomed to a high standard of living, consumption, and are well educated, but educated people are difficult to manage! In general, at the beginning the Russians suffer losses, but then those who survive gain experience of war and become deadly weapons! In general, the West wants to wake up this sleeping bear again

西方人不愿意生活在战壕里,不愿意杀戮和牺牲,因为他们习惯于高标准的生活和消费,受过良好的教育,但受过教育的人很难管理!一般来说,俄罗斯人一开始会遭受损失,但后来幸存下来的人会积累战争经验,成为致命武器!总的来说,西方希望再次唤醒这头沉睡的熊。

Alex
4天前(修改过)
Older Russians yes he’s decently popular, regardless how people feel about him. Compared to before Putin Russia been stabilized, getting younger it gets more complex as some like and the obvious.

对俄罗斯老年人来说,无论人们对他的看法如何,他都很受欢迎。与普京执政前相比,俄罗斯已经趋于稳定,但随着年龄的增长,情况会变得更加复杂,因为有些人喜欢普京,有些人则喜欢显而易见的事情。

Patrickgz
4天前
is democracy a popularity contest?

民主是一场人气竞赛吗?

Mishaknopkin
3天前
Putin has very high popular support according to our American democratic standards. And will be elected democratically (like Trump will be).

按照我们美国的民主标准,普京的民意支持率非常高,他将以民主方式当选(就像特朗普一样)。

Sachuynhvan
4天前
I think he is still the best president in this country. I am not sure whether nuclear weapons would be used if Putin have to be replaced by other…

我认为他仍然是这个国家最好的总统。我不确定如果普京必须由其他人取代,是否会使用核武器。

Shqiperia
3天前
I ve meet Russians in germany that love him and mention him often

我在德国遇到的俄罗斯人都很喜欢他,经常提到他。

Plusvision
2天前(修改过)
I live in russia and i can confirm majority of Russians like him and they have a huge respect for him, and Navalny is not that famous in russia they do not care about him

我住在俄罗斯,我可以证实大多数俄罗斯人喜欢他,他们非常尊重他,纳瓦尔尼在俄罗斯并不出名,他们并不关心他。

Agent_Paul
4天前
In the UK, I've seen 3 Prime ministers come into power just like that, no votes, no opinions, their parties just pick and select them, and boom, they are leading the country, regardless of the peoples opinions. In these 2 scenarios, you tell me which is a greater scam?

在英国,我见过三位首相就这样上台了,没有投票,没有意见,他们的政党只是挑选他们,然后他们就领导了这个国家,而不管人民的意见如何。在这这种情况下,你能告诉我哪个骗局更大吗?

Elijahheyes
4天前
You vote for political party in the UK, not the person. You've seen what happens to Putins challengers right ?

在英国,您投票选举的是政党,而不是个人。你见过普京挑战者的下场吧?

Sportszone
4天前
Only Putin can save Russia, other wise West Dimansdle Russia

只有普京才能拯救俄罗斯,否则西方将毁灭俄罗斯!

Wabwh
2天前
How popular is President Putin in Russia.Well for a start. A great more popular than the present German government, with its bendable leader Scholz.A great deal more popular than the British government, with its creepy little leader Sunark.A great deal more popular than French government, with the latter day little Bonoaparte wanting to start nuclear wars.

普京总统在俄罗斯有多受欢迎。首先,普京比德国现任政府更受欢迎,因为德国政府的领导人肖尔茨是个可弯曲的人。比英国政府及其令人毛骨悚然的小领导人苏纳克更受欢迎。比法国政府受欢迎得多,因为后来的小波诺巴想要发动核战争。

A great deal more popular than the American administration, with a president who is clearly not among the land of the living anymore.Could go on like this much more, but will not. Many, many countries would love to have a leader like Putin. The German population especially, as they witness their once strong country being torn apart by the lunatics in charge.

比美国政府受欢迎得多,美国总统显然已经不在人间了。还可以这样继续说下去,但不会了。很多很多国家都希望拥有像普京这样的领导人。尤其是德国人,因为他们目睹了自己曾经强大的国家正在被掌权的疯子撕成碎片。

Mbusenihang
4天前
Putting is doing 100% right to protect their Sovereignty

普京保护主权的做法是100%正确的!

Camocas
4天前
They are happy? Why then many Russians are queuing to get in the USA at the Mexico/USA border ?

他们高兴吗?那为什么许多俄罗斯人在墨西哥/美国边境排队进入美国?

CBKTube
3天前
Every country deserves assertive president like putin who stands up to bullies from the west

每个国家都应该有像普京这样有自信的总统,敢于对抗西方的恶霸!

Raziulmahmu
3天前(修改过)
Don't worry about Putin's popularity . I myself as a citizen of Russia declare that I’m going to vote for Putin at the upcoming election. Putin successfully gives us the hope to live and to love the country. Russia is united and Russia will remain united under the leadership of Vladimir Putin .

不要担心普京的声望。作为俄罗斯公民,我本人宣布将在即将举行的大选中投票支持普京。普京成功地给了我们生活和热爱祖国的希望。在弗拉基米尔-普京的领导下,俄罗斯团结一致,并将继续团结一致。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|网站地图|渝公网安备 50019002502186号|音飞网 ( 渝ICP备2022004218号-1 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 04:26 , Processed in 0.065333 second(s), 30 queries .