印度首条水下地铁通车,为何如此特别?

176 0
卡卡西里 2024-3-12 18:41:41 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
印度总理莫迪今天(2024 年 3 月 6 日)为印度首条水下地铁举行了落成典礼。该地铁线建于西孟加拉邦标志性的胡格利河(Hooghly river)之下,连接加尔各答和豪拉两座城市。该项目于 2008 年首次宣布,经过重重困难才得以建成。该项目是如何构思的,又面临哪些挑战?帕尔基-夏尔马(Palki Sharma)为您带来报道。

帕尔基-夏尔马(Palki Sharma)

帕尔基-夏尔马(Palki Sharma)

印度网友评论内容:
Saswatab
4天前
Kolkata got the first Metro system in India now it achieved another milestone by this underwater track under the great river Ganga/Hoogly.

加尔各答拥有了印度第一个地铁系统,现在又通过在恒河(Ganga/Hoogly)下的水下轨道实现了另一个里程碑。

Rockyluvinfrnd
4天前(修改过)
For me ...nd any sensible citizen....it's not airport,roads, railway,moon important at first.......but 4 things the country lagging behind since 47 are
1.Transparent,robust, unbiased JUDICIAL PROCESS
2. Standard minimum and non corrupt POLICING
3. Standard minimum basic HEALTH infrastructure
4. Standard minimum basic EDUCATION

对于我......以及任何明智的公民....最初重要的不是机场、公路、铁路、月球.......而是自1947年以来,这个国家落后的4件事是:
1. 透明、健全、公正的司法程序;
2. 最低标准和不腐败的政策
3. 最低标准的基本医疗基础设施
4. 最低标准的基础教育

Studyonly
4天前
Someone always need to cry after success These things are a long term goal seeing our population And we are currently working on that For education see the schools of Delhi , Gujarata , Karnataka, Punjab They have been so developed now Others things will take time but are continuously growing So if u can't be happy on India's success keep ur mouth shut !

总有人在成功后需要哭泣,这些东西是看到我们人口的长期目标。我们目前正在努力在教育方面,可以看看德里、古吉拉特邦、卡纳塔克邦和旁遮普邦的学校。它们现在已经非常发达了,其他方面需要时间,但也在不断发展。所以,如果你不能为印度的成功感到高兴,那就闭上你的嘴吧!

GururajBN
4天前
This underwater rail tunnel is an engineering marvel. An ode to the engineering skills of Kolkata Metro and Indian Railways. In 1990, during my first visit to Calcutta, I had traveled in Metro. This was the only city with metro rail facility at that time. The immaculately clean underground metro was in stark contrast with the dirt and grime outside.

这条水下铁路隧道是一个工程奇迹。这是加尔各答地铁和印度铁路公司工程技术的颂歌。1990 年,在我第一次访问加尔各答时,我乘坐了地铁。这是当时唯一拥有地铁设施的城市。干净整洁的地下地铁与外面的脏乱差形成了鲜明的对比。

Long back, when I visited Dubai, I had passed through a underwater road, which based under the Dubai Creek. India's engineering skill is indigenous, not imported as in the case of Dubai.

很久以前,当我访问迪拜时,我曾穿过迪拜河下的一条水下公路。印度的工程技术是本土的,而不是像迪拜那样是进口的。

Vipahman
3天前
There are 12 underwater tunnels just for trains in the NYC region. Most of them are over a century old. This is not new tech. It's old tech just being exaggerated as a technology milestone. Propaganda!

纽约地区有 12 条专供火车通行的水下隧道。其中大部分已有百年历史。这不是新技术。这是旧技术,只是被夸大为技术里程碑,宣传!

Cordisdie
4天前
wow, Kolkata gets a freaking underwater metro while we in Toronto are waiting 12+ years for the LRT.

哇,加尔各答有了水下地铁,而我们多伦多却等了 12 年多才等到轻轨。

Aryamukher
4天前
And the LRT goes for maintenance every other week. that's how the LRT is working in Ottawa. sometimes I walk 3 km back home, tired of waiting for bus and sudden LRT maintanance.

轻轨每隔一周就要检修一次,这就是渥太华轻轨的工作方式。有时我步行3公里回家,因为我厌倦了等公交车和突然的轻轨检修。

Barryobrien
4天前
India must build world class infrastructure as quick as possible for its economic to move faster like China. India too has modernist all its manufacturing sectors like China.India had to produce 30 million skilled workers each year .India must help foreign and local investors to start their operation within 90 days.

印度必须尽快建设世界一流的基础设施,才能像中国一样加快经济发展。印度也要像中国一样将所有制造业部门现代化。印度每年必须培养 3000 万技术工人。印度必须帮助外国和本地投资者在 90 天内开始运营。

Mumbaimal
4天前
India is developing faster than any other country, no wonder why everyone talks about india and Modi around the world. Indians save your PM Modi , looks like god blessed him for you. I wish we get someone like Modi in our country too.

印度的发展速度比任何其他国家都快,难怪全世界都在谈论印度和莫迪。印度人救救你们的总理莫迪吧,看来是上帝保佑了他。我希望我们国家也能有莫迪这样的人。

Dreamdoctor
4天前
we are not developed like china because we are democracy, and democratic country have some problems

我们不像中国那么发达,因为我们是民主国家,而民主国家也有一些问题。

LalboySingson
4天前
I don't think calling Modi the best PM will be appropriate,when he can't handle the smallest states in India viz- Manipur how can he be called best PM..... He need to leave his post by the next election... Jai Hind

我认为称莫迪为最佳总理是不恰当的,当他连印度最小的邦即曼尼普尔邦都搞不定时,怎么能被称为最佳总理.....他需要在下次选举前卸任...印度万岁!

Kevinclasher
4天前
No one person owns the land, the Chinese government doesn’t own the land, all land in China are leased out for around 75-77 years and gets renewed when the lease finishes.When it is leased out, the government can’t do anything until the ease expires but mostly if the government want the land you leased, they will give you a generous offer to move.

中国所有的土地都是租出去的,租期约为 75-77 年,租期结束后再续租。土地出租后,政府在租期结束前不能做任何事情,但如果政府想要你租用的土地,他们会给你一个优厚的搬迁条件。

In India, the people living in the slums are holding out to be paid and offered a new place by the Indian government.Some knowing this, tried to move into the slums to claim this and this is causing more slums being built, hoping that someday they can claim from the government…

在印度,生活在贫民窟的人们一直在等待着印度政府给他们发工资和提供新的住处。一些人知道这一点后,试图搬进贫民窟来要求获得赔偿,这导致了更多贫民窟的建成,希望有一天他们能从政府那里获得赔偿......

RoRZoro
4天前
There is no need to compare everything with china. India at least have freedom and access to YouTube, Google and Wikipedia unlike China.

没必要事事都跟中国比,与中国不同,印度至少可以自由访问YouTube、谷歌和维基百科。

Xmkl
4天前
You forgot the Gujarat riot of 1992 when Modi turned a blind eye to the killing of thousands of Muslims by Hindus while he was chief minister of Gujarat.Modi got blood in his hands.

你忘了 1992 年古吉拉特邦骚乱,莫迪在担任古吉拉特邦首席部长期间,对印度教徒杀害数千名穆斯林的行为视而不见,莫迪双手沾满鲜血。

Xiaoxiao
4天前
palki sharma said india have a rape every 18 mins in india and many more unreported which is not possible in china

帕尔基-夏尔马说印度每 18 分钟就有一起强奸案,还有更多的强奸案没有报告,这在中国是不可能的。

Sinatra
4天前
China's policies can be reckless. Whereas India's development is market driven.

中国的政策可能是鲁莽的,而印度的发展是市场驱动的。

Kevinclasher
4天前(修改过)
name a Chinese policy that was reckless… and how it was reckless…have you been outside of India and travel the modern world have to offer and not stuck in your slums

说出一项中国的鲁莽政策......以及它是如何鲁莽的......你有没有走出印度,去看看现代世界,而不是呆在贫民窟里?

TusharChandaliya
4天前
China has done good job in infrastructure but it's has taken it too far there is a term economic feasilbility china taken shadow loans to fuel it's infrastructure which it can't repay...

中国在基础设施方面做得很好,但它走得太远了,有一个术语叫经济可行性,中国利用影子贷款为基础设施提供燃料,但它无法偿还…

Iammystic
4天前
Did you not read that?When almost all nations are growing slowly including China with 5% GDP growth. Meanwhile India's is 8%. Highest in any other country right now.Also many investors have left China

你没读过吗?几乎所有国家都在缓慢增长,包括 GDP 增长率为 5%的中国。而印度是 8%。是目前所有国家中最高的。此外,许多投资者已经离开中国!

Divinebeing
4天前
first of all Modi was XM of Gujarat in 1992 and the right year is 2002, secondly riots started because a muslim mob burned a train alive filled with hindu pilgrims, third it's a riot which killed 200 hindus, few Sikhs and 3 British nationals too, aren't you ashamed to just use this riot incident to play victim card, it was all started by muslim mob, not hindus and not Modi.

首先,莫迪是 1992 年的古吉拉特邦首席部长,而正确的年份是 2002 年;其次,骚乱的起因是穆斯林暴徒活活烧死了一列满载印度教朝圣者的火车;第三,骚乱导致 200 名印度教徒、几名锡克教徒和 3 名英国国民丧生,你难道不觉得羞耻吗?

Divinebeing
4天前
palki Sharma read that straight from an article or report which didn't even included real time data, it's impossible to have a rape case every 18 minutes, fyi the rape rate fell to half since 2018 and India is embracing women empowerment, our president is a woman, financial minister is a woman, Child welfare minister is a woman,

帕尔基-夏尔马直接从一篇文章或一份报告中读出来的,其中甚至没有包括实时数据,不可能每18分钟就有一起强奸案,仅供参考,自2018年以来,强奸案的发生率下降到了一半,印度正在拥抱妇女赋权,我们的总统是一位女性,财政部长是一位女性,儿童福利部长是一位女性。

we have women everywhere and in every field, obviously the colonisation impacted Indian minds but with proper education we are moving right direction for now, I'm a woman and I don't believe in the fake and baseless reports about India, India is safe and unsafe just like other countries and just like China, don't tell me that rapes doesn't happen in China because the reality is China is just like any country filled with crimes..

显然,殖民影响了印度人的思想,但通过适当的教育,我们现在正朝着正确的方向前进。我是一名女性,我不相信关于印度的虚假和毫无根据的报道,印度就像其他国家和中国一样,既安全又不安全,不要告诉我中国没有强奸案发生,因为现实情况是中国就像任何一个充满犯罪的国家一样。

As a woman, India might be unsafe for some but it's safe for most of us, as long as there is culture and good education, people don't have to worry about crimes on women because trust me Women are treated like godess in families where they follow culture, the native culture of India.

作为一名女性,印度可能对某些人来说不安全,但对我们大多数人来说是安全的,只要有文化和良好的教育,人们就不必担心妇女遭受犯罪,因为相信我,在遵循文化(印度本土文化)的家庭中,妇女被视为女神。

KS-jb5vg
4天前(修改过)
those developed countries don't have recent colonial history. Their economy and resources were not sucked like a leech 70 years ago for 200+ years like india

那些发达国家没有近代殖民史,他们的经济和资源不像印度那样在70年前被榨干了200多年!

Yestomor
4天前
china was never under a colonial rule.But they almost got destroyed during World War 2. And they rebuilt themselves from scratch. Your territory was not even into the war.

中国从来没有受到过殖民统治。但在第二次世界大战期间,他们几乎被摧毁。他们从头开始重建。你们的领土甚至都没有参战。

FineWine
4天前
German got totally destroyed and Japan got nuked. Both of them rebuilt from scratch.Yeah you tell me the British extorted your india some colonial money? At least they didn't destroy any thing.

德国被彻底摧毁,日本被炸毁。这两个国家都从头开始了重建。是啊,你能告诉我英国人向你们印度勒索了一些殖民地资金吗?至少他们没有摧毁任何东西。

Ankitamalick
1天前
Really? Since my childhood like 2008 I have been hearing this. It's not complete yet. Because of the election they accelerated the inauguration. If they actually think of people of wb then they would definitely connect the full route and inaugurat that.

真的吗?从我的童年开始,比如2008年,我就一直听到这个。它还没有完成。由于选举,他们加快了就职仪式。如果他们真的想到了世界上的人,那么他们肯定会把整个路线连接起来,然后开通。

Pradeeptudu
1天前
Do you think Modi made everything???

你认为莫迪创造了一切吗?

PRa9101
19小时前
modi made every impossible things possible in india. I wish I could meet him when I visit india and have his blessings. You don’t understand the value of something until you lose it, remember this brother. I don’t know how much people of india know the value of him, but we know everything before and after modi’s government.

莫迪让印度一切不可能成为可能。我希望我能在访问印度时见到他,并得到他的祝福。只有失去了,你才会明白它的价值,记住这句话,兄弟。我不知道印度人民有多了解他的价值,但我们知道莫迪政府前后的一切。

Debashishbra
4天前
Yes it is a engineering excellence,MADE IN INDIA by Indian engineers.

是的,这是一项卓越的工程,由印度工程师在印度制造。

Wolfmangoland
4天前
India gained true independence in 2014 when PM Modi took office. It amazes me how Modi developed Gujarat when he was the chief minister there. Gujarat does not have the highest literacy rate but under Modi's leadership, it developed faster than states like Kerala and Tamil Nadu with much higher literacy rates.

印度在 2014 年莫迪总理上任时获得了真正的独立。莫迪担任古吉拉特邦首席部长时是如何发展古吉拉特邦的,这让我感到惊讶。古吉拉特邦的识字率并不是最高的,但在莫迪的领导下,它比喀拉拉邦和泰米尔纳德邦等识字率高得多的邦发展得更快。

AD-vh4jl
1天前
Half thr time our trains are under water in monsoon anyway .

无论如何,在季风季节,我们的火车有一半时间会被水淹没。

Harriseffendi
4天前
Just a serious question:Can't the Metro move out of the land for some mere 500 m and cross river through a bridge?What's the point of passing it more than 1 km deep under the river?It isn't some sea where there is no possibility of a bridge. More than 1 km underground is much deep.Here in Lahore we also have metroline which passes the Ravi River through bridge and it looks totally OK.

只是一个严肃的问题:难道地铁就不能离开陆地 500 米,然后通过桥梁过河吗?在河底 1 公里多深处通过地铁有什么意义?这里又不是大海,不可能架桥,地下 1 公里多深。在拉合尔,我们也有地铁线,通过桥梁穿过拉维河,看起来完全没问题。

Himanshukrjha
4天前
Because of huge population of kolkata across entire river banks.so constructing pillars of bridge would have required shifting people,paying for their land loss.moreover,hoogly is the gateway to bay of bengal so lots of ships too pass through it creation of bridges hinders their movement

由于加尔各答人口众多,整个河岸都是人口,因此建造桥柱需要迁移人口,并赔偿他们的土地损失。此外,胡格利河是通往孟加拉湾的门户,因此也有许多船只经过,建造桥梁会阻碍它们的通行。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|网站地图|渝公网安备 50019002502186号|音飞网 ( 渝ICP备2022004218号-1 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 08:30 , Processed in 0.067964 second(s), 30 queries .