中国华南地区相对湿度达到100%,南方的居民正在与极端潮湿作斗争!

300 0
阳光使者 2024-3-8 16:46:17 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
据广东省气象局称,3 月 6 日,相对湿度攀升至 100%,中国南方的居民发现自己正在与极端潮湿作斗争。湿气席卷了中国南方的城市,导致天花板上积聚水珠。周二,香港人醒来时发现地板很滑,墙壁上布满了水滴。人们可以闻到甚至看到空气中春天的到来,城市湿度的激增预示着春天的到来。

AhJodie
6小时前
I have never seen humidity like that except maybe an indoor pool. Wow Instant mold!

除了室内游泳池,我从没见过这么潮湿的地方。哇,瞬间发霉!

Broskisnowski
1小时前
You've never been to South East Asia then.

那你就没去过东南亚!

Biusshadow
6小时前
so humid, you start growing fungi, mold and mushrooms on you That's how the zombie apocalypse starts.

湿气太重,身上开始长真菌、霉菌和蘑菇!僵尸启示录就是这样开始的。

Alokm
7小时前
What horror is this? How can someone without AC survive 100% humidity weather.

这是什么鬼地方?没有空调的人怎么能在湿度100%的天气里生存。

ScheraZwei
6小时前(修改过)
Never imagined it. Even me as a 3rd worlder, humidity stays at 60% to 70% at most.Stuffs that placed on your concrete floors starts to get moist and that's it. At night, concrete houses starts to cool-off. Not to mention, we only have electric fans and ceiling fans to tide through the intense heat.

从未想象过。即使是我这个第三世界国家的人,湿度最多也就保持在 60% 到 70%。放在水泥地板上的东西开始变得潮湿,仅此而已。到了晚上,混凝土房屋就开始降温。更不用说,我们只有电风扇和吊扇来度过酷暑。

Alexh
5小时前
This is insane , it’s like it rained in the building . All the books are wet, you can’t have P.E class at school. This is hard, but now the bad weather is gone were I live

这太疯狂了,这栋楼就像下了一场雨。所有的书本都湿透了,学校也不能上体育课了。这很难受,但现在我住的地方已经没有坏天气了。

Rokunine
5小时前
where i live, 30+ °C at 80% humidity is a daily things.

在我居住的地方,湿度为 80% 时温度超过 30 °C 是家常便饭。

Tjay
4小时前
Well, everything in my room that’s organic literally grows mould… leather, wood, cloth… and I’m still living and breathing I guess.

嗯,我房间里所有有机物都会长霉......皮革、木头、布料......我想我还活着。

Martinsimeo
4小时前
Jesus i'd never go live in such a climate even if they gifted me a house

天哪,即使他们送我一栋房子,我也绝不会住在这样的气候里。

XChrissie
1小时前
It’s actually not that difficult if the temperature stays around the same, like above 25C year round. In fact I find dry climate extremely difficult to live in compared to humid ones. You just sweat in humid weather but in dry one your lips and finger cracks and skin gets flaky, and you get shock. What happens in the video is a change with temperature that causes water to condense, basically raining indoor.

如果温度保持不变,比如常年在 25 摄氏度以上,其实并不难。事实上,我觉得干燥的气候比潮湿的气候更难适应。在潮湿的天气里,你只会出汗,但在干燥的天气里,你的嘴唇和手指会干裂,皮肤会脱皮,还会休克。视频中发生的情况是温度变化导致水凝结,基本上就是室内下雨。

Penguinpingu
6小时前
Living in a tropical country, humidity is always there and it just make things hotter like a natural sauna. Though the bright side is that your skin isn't going to dry that easily but still drink water because you will be sweating.

生活在热带国家,湿气总是无处不在,它就像一个天然的桑拿房,让人热得受不了。不过好的一面是,你的皮肤不会那么容易干燥,但还是要多喝水,因为你会出汗。

Paulparoma
5小时前
Not, it's not like a natural sauna. A sauna generates dry heat. I'd say it's more like a steam room.

不,它不像天然桑拿。桑拿产生的是干热。我觉得它更像一个蒸汽房。

Zitronentee
4小时前
Yeah, but as Indonesian, I never experienced this kind of extreme humidity.

是的,但作为印尼人,我从未经历过这种极端潮湿的天气。

Vanilla
2小时前
I am from Philippines and I am confirmjng that this extreme condensation has never occurred before here.

我来自菲律宾,我确认这种极端冷凝现象以前从未在这里出现过。

Rmalfaro
1小时前
The Philippines is a tropical country but we've never experienced that craziness before even without A/C, lol! It's the first time I've seen something extreme like that. I had no idea 100% humidity would actually look like that, it's freakin' crazy!

菲律宾是一个热带国家,但即使没有空调,我们也从未经历过如此疯狂的天气,笑死我了!这是我第一次看到如此极端的天气。我不知道 100%的湿度会是这个样子,太疯狂了!

Broskisnowski
57分钟前
Sounds like you're city boy because the jungles easily reach 90% humidity.

听起来你是城里人,因为丛林里的湿度很容易就达到 90%。

Zitronentee
2分钟前
I think you should experience Indonesia. It's a big country with different climate from each region due to topography, humid but rarely that humid that the ceilings become wet and visibility becomes so low. Sure, I know that tropical forests can be very humid, but you see the case in the video is definitely in cities, not in jungles.

我觉得你应该体验一下印度尼西亚。印尼是一个很大的国家,由于地形的原因,每个地区的气候都不一样,虽然潮湿,但很少潮湿到天花板湿透、能见度变低的程度。当然,我知道热带雨林也会非常潮湿,但你在视频中看到的情况肯定是在城市,而不是在丛林。

Drownedinblood
5小时前
What do you do to even prevent injury in something like this? seems like only thing you can/should do is just lay down and be as still as possible to not generate sweat, and find a way to remove moisture as much as you can.

在这种情况下,你该怎么做才能避免受伤?看来你唯一能做的/应该做的就是躺下,尽量保持静止,不要出汗,并想办法尽可能地排出湿气。

ZratP
4小时前
30 degrees at 100% humidity is tough but not deadly yet.Over 37 degrees at 100% humidity is. Because you cannot sweat basically and you cannot regulate your body temperature anymore leading to overheating.

在湿度为 100% 的情况下,温度达到 30 度会很难受,但还不至于致命。湿度超过 100%、温度超过 37 度就会致命。因为你基本上无法出汗,也就无法再调节体温,从而导致过热。

Sebastianorye
3小时前
Ive had 35-40°C at 100% humidity more times than i can count. It's highly uncomfortable to be outside, but nothing more. You feel disgusting when walking outside in that weather.

在湿度为 100% 的情况下,温度达到 35-40°C 的次数多得数不清。在室外非常不舒服,但也仅此而已。在这样的天气里走在外面,你会觉得恶心。

Lihfkby
3小时前
In the English speaking world 100% humidity is just called rain

在英语世界里,100% 的湿度被称为雨。

Ealsante
2小时前
The body is constantly producing heat then losing it to keep in balance. If it keeps producing but cannot lose, it will overheat quickly.

人体不断产生热量,然后又不断失去热量,以保持平衡。如果热量不断产生却无法散失,身体就会很快过热。

JB-xl2jc
2小时前
When you hit a certain precise heat and humidity ratio, your body is no longer able to wick off excess heat via sweat, AT ALL. If you're one degree under that, you'll be uncomfortable but fine. But once you hit or exceed it, you're actually in a surprising amount of danger, especially if you're older or infirm.

当你达到某个精确的湿热比时,你的身体就无法再通过出汗排出多余的热量。如果低于这个湿度,你会感到不舒服,但没事。但一旦达到或超过这个值,你就会面临惊人的危险,尤其是如果你年纪较大或体弱多病的话。

Fazole
6小时前
When I lived in Hong Kong, in spring, I'd come home to a puddle on the floor as if someone dumped a pail of water!

我住在香港的时候,一到春天,回到家就会发现地板上有一滩水,就像有人倒了一桶水一样!

Acleung
3小时前
I was not well informed to have a dehumidifier many years back, and our walls would get damp and grow mould. Now we have one in the living room and one in each bedroom. It sure makes a big difference. And it sure helps with the AC as well.

很多年前,我还不知道要装抽湿机,结果家里的墙壁受潮发霉。现在,我们在客厅和卧室各安装了一台。它确实带来了很大的变化。它对空调也很有帮助。

Brokelaowaii
5小时前
Meanwhile, here in Northern China, we're still experiencing the worst winter in a decade even though it's already officially spring.

与此同时,在中国北方,虽然已经正式进入春天,但我们仍在经历十年来最严酷的冬天。

IKNFLY
4小时前
I live in Shenzhen and I easily avoided this humidity vapor issue by simply shutting all the windows and turn on the AC to dehydrate the house and kept everything dry. It’s pretty much common knowledge for locals.

我住在深圳,只要关上所有窗户,打开空调使室内脱水,保持所有物品干燥,就能轻松避免湿气问题。这对当地人来说几乎是常识。

Mobgaming
5小时前
Da heck? 95% humidity is like a daily normal in my country but no where i have seen water droplets just appearing on walls like that. Is 5% that big a difference lol

见鬼?在我的国家,95% 的湿度是日常常态,但我从未见过墙壁上出现过这样的水珠。5%有那么大区别吗?

Ducky_Yum
3小时前
100% relative humidity means air is at maximum saturation at a given temperature. The warmer it is, the more water air can hold, so if it's +30 and 100% RH, everything will be wet.

100% 的相对湿度意味着空气在给定温度下处于最大饱和状态。温度越高,空气中的水分就越多,因此,如果温度为 +30,相对湿度为 100%,那么所有东西都会是湿的。

Judgment
3小时前
that's why dry mode exists with air conditioning

这就是空调存在干燥模式的原因!

Tubejack
5小时前
I would literally die within a few hours. Cos I am from the extremely cold and dry country and humidity mostly stays at 0%. I visisted a few tropical countries during their most dry seasons and my skin was basically falling off.

我真的会在几小时内死去。因为我来自一个极其寒冷干燥的国家,湿度大多保持在 0%。我在几个热带国家最干燥的季节去过,皮肤基本上都要掉下来了。

Florianluo
4小时前(修改过)
for this kind of humidity, you need atleast a couple of dehumidifiers (which most families in Hong Kong have at home), and couple of ACs on at the same time, this is extreme humidity

对于这种湿度,你至少需要几台抽湿机(香港大多数家庭都有抽湿机),还要同时开着几台空调,这是极端的湿度。

D.von.N
4分钟前
With bills in China jumping up man won't be able to afford running extra electricals.

中国的电费飙升,人们将无力购买额外的电器!

Rokunine
5小时前
The japanese claims that no other country can compare to their humidity in the summer. truth is it's only 70-80%. sure higher than most temperate country but a childs play for tropical country.

日本人声称,没有任何一个国家能与他们的夏季湿度相比。事实是,他们的湿度只有 70-80%。当然,比大多数温带国家要高,但对热带国家来说只是小儿科。

Kawaiikoto
4小时前
I live in SG but the kind of humidity in Southern China (I'm from HK) is not the same. It's humid in SG but the humidity doesn't stay the same all day, and as soon as the sun is out, it quickly dries up the rain and puddles (which has been an everyday thing currently ), but still, it dries up pretty quickly. It's not the same kind of humidity in Hong Kong, when it's humid during spring time in HK, the moisture stays and lingers, for days, when that happens, your walls cry and weep all day long, for days.

我住在新加坡,但中国南方(我来自香港)的湿度不一样。新加坡也很潮湿,但湿度不会整天都一样,只要太阳一出来,雨水和水坑就会很快被晒干(目前每天都是这样),但还是很快就干了。香港的湿度不一样,香港春天潮湿的时候,湿气会停留好几天,这种情况下,你的墙壁会整天哭泣,哭好几天。

Notcorrect
2小时前
Using a dehumidifier is the only way. Its also unhealthy to live in higher than 60% humidity.

使用除湿机是唯一的办法,生活在湿度高于 60% 的环境中也是不健康的。

Stevennotthe
3小时前
well, there is a solution to this : dont open the windows or doors too much. Keep everything closed almost all the time - and you wont have these problems anymore. Sounds weird, but thats just physics.

有一个解决办法:不要经常打开门窗。把所有东西几乎都关起来,就不会再有这些问题了。听起来很奇怪,但这就是物理原理。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|网站地图|渝公网安备 50019002502186号|音飞网 ( 渝ICP备2022004218号-1 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 13:01 , Processed in 0.075524 second(s), 30 queries .