中国许多城市的电影院都在为电影观众提供火锅餐饮!

198 0
阳光使者 2024-3-7 16:49:13 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
中国许多城市的电影院都在为电影观众提供火锅餐饮。顾客在影院观影的同时,还能享受美食体验。中国成都一家电影院推出火锅餐饮服务,观众订票后,到店点餐即可。当全场的灯光暗下来,幕布上投射出电影画面,配合着桌边幽幽亮起的昏黄色灯光,这一顿火锅颇有几分浪漫和小资的情调在其中。

中国许多城市的电影院都在为电影观众提供火锅餐饮!

中国许多城市的电影院都在为电影观众提供火锅餐饮!

Cheungch
12天前
this would be where I would want to go if I'm being forced by my girlfriend to watch a movie I'm not interested in. Hotpot at cinema > sleeping at cinema.

如果我被女朋友逼着看一部我不感兴趣的电影,我就会想到这里。电影院吃火锅 > 电影院睡觉。

Cytwlm
12天前
A whole new level of lifestyles, from lover seats to diner.

从情人座椅到餐厅,生活方式焕然一新。

Marytomsin
11天前
mhmm tasty gutter oil ,how romantic.

美味的地沟油,真浪漫!

Limk
11天前
you tasted it before. Sad.

你以前尝过,伤心。

Marytomsin
11天前
No, but pretty much everyone living in china did at some point in their lives , which is pretty much a fact by now.The lack of food safety regulations in china  makes the gutter oil industry highly pervasive . Even in high end restaurants , there is still a big risk of consuming gutter oil if your ordering something like hotpot.

不是,但几乎每个生活在中国的人在他们生活的某个阶段都吃过地沟油,这几乎是现在的事实。即使是在高档餐厅,如果您点的是火锅之类的菜肴,仍然存在食用地沟油的巨大风险。

Icodestuff
11天前
That's why they give life sentences and even death sentences for selling it. Also, gutter oil is way better for you than the other carcinogens the FDA allows. And who knows, maybe the reason you don't hear about this stuff in the US, is because the govt is so incompetent that it doesn't even get found it.

这就是为什么卖地沟油会被判无期徒刑甚至死刑。另外,地沟油比美国食品及药物管理局允许的其他致癌物质对人体更有益。谁知道呢,也许你在美国听不到这些东西的原因,是因为政府太无能了,以至于连发现都没有。

At least in China, it gets publicized, and people are made aware. Also, in modern China, canola oil is cheaper than producing gutter oil, so there is no reason for it anymore. You are right that it was a issue in China though (especially in the poorer regions), but in 2024, its not really a thing anymore.

至少在中国,它被公之于众,让人们意识到了这一点。而且,在现代中国,菜籽油比生产地沟油更便宜,所以没有理由再生产地沟油了。你说得没错,地沟油在中国是个问题(尤其是在贫困地区),但在 2024 年,它就不再是个问题了。

Btw, you may have eaten gutter oil too, since Taiwan, which is even more infamous than China when it comes to gutter oil, had a scandal a few years ago where major companies (including ones that export internationally to the USA) were caught using it.

顺便说一句,你可能也吃过地沟油,因为台湾在地沟油方面比中国更臭名昭著,几年前,台湾发生了一起大公司(包括向美国出口国际产品的公司)使用地沟油的丑闻。

MrTerence
8天前(修改过)
Nice but not hotpot. Imagine busy cooking and missed the exciting part of the show. What happened if suddenly due to an accident, a piece fell onto the gap within the breast of the lady sitting beside you?

不错,但不是火锅。试想一下,忙于烹饪而错过了精彩的部分。如果突然发生意外,一块肉掉到了旁边女士胸前的缝隙里,会发生什么呢?

Tanmingqiang
12天前
dude this is just straight up a marvelous idea, its a shame i don't have those kind of cinemas at my place

老兄,这真是个绝妙的主意,可惜我家没有这样的电影院!

Marytomsin
11天前
Having hotpot is probably a new idea but dinner, drinks at the theater has been a thing, atleast in the US, but mostly in major cities. Hotpot and a movie for $26 sounds great

吃火锅可能是个新点子,但在影院吃晚饭、喝饮料已经是个事情了,至少在美国是这样,但主要是在大城市。吃火锅看电影只需 26 美元,听起来不错。

Nixdapogs
12天前
The last thing I wanna hear while watching a movie is a bunch of people slurping their soup.

我看电影时最不想听到的就是一群人喝汤的声音!

Dedede
12天前
can you imagine the mess in the theatre at the end of the movie too? I can't see this 'trend' lasting long

你能想象电影结束时影院里有多乱吗?我看不出这种 "趋势 "会持续多久。

Albback
12天前
its practically a restaurant with a big movie screen. That's really the main difference.

它实际上是一家有大电影屏幕的餐厅,这就是主要区别。

Oceaneo
12天前
Wonder if it could proprely be clean. Food will get stuck between the cushions and under the seats, not to mention spots everywhere.

不知道它是否能保持清洁?食物会卡在坐垫之间和座位下面,更不用说到处都是的斑点了!

Whatever
11天前
if restaurants can clean their tables and seats, then this cinema-restaurant can do the same thing. This is basically a diner with a big screen.

如果说餐厅可以清洁餐桌和座椅,那么这家电影院餐厅也可以做到这一点。这基本上就是一家拥有大屏幕的餐厅。

Hujiemin
11天前
You do the same when you watch a movie at home while chomping your burger or slurping your coke.

你在家里边啃汉堡边喝可乐边看电影时也是这样!

Aternialaffsalot
9天前
It's one of those concepts that would only work in Asia or Europe, where people have a sense of social responsibility to act civil in a public place.

这种概念只有在亚洲或欧洲才行得通,因为那里的人们有在公共场所举止文明的社会责任感。

Arcticredpanda
11天前
Not bad, $26 for a proper meal for 2. It costs about the same in Western cinemas to buy junk food like popcorn, hotdogs, soda etc.

还不错,2 人份的正餐 26 美元。在西方电影院买爆米花、热狗、汽水等垃圾食品的价格也差不多。

Kungfumaste
11天前
Normal movie cost 20$ here in california, add popcorn, hot dog, and a drink plus tax...thats about 50$.

在加州,普通电影票价 20 美元,加上爆米花、热狗、饮料和税......大约 50 美元。

Hanskurtmann
12天前
This would NEVER be legal in the US. The liability would just be too high and no one would insure such a thing. The morals of many in the US are NOT suited to have such things in public places. People here throw cups and bottles when angry. Just imagine if they had plates, utensils and  hot pots full of boiling liquids etc.

这在美国永远不会合法。责任太大,没有人会为这种事情投保。在美国,许多人的道德观念不适合在公共场所放置此类物品。这里的人生气时会扔杯子和瓶子。试想一下,如果他们有盘子、餐具和装满沸腾液体的热锅等,那会是什么样子。

Sooonicable
12天前
Exactly. All it takes is one belligerent to get into an argument give someone else 3rd degree burns.

没错,只要有一个好战分子发生争执,就会给别人造成三度烧伤。

GodWokeMeUp
11天前
My brother had a movie dinner place in Texas about 15 years ago but it didn’t catch on.

大约 15 年前,我哥哥在得克萨斯州开了一家电影聚餐店,但没有流行起来。

Engagex
11天前
It's funny when guns are legal there

枪支在那里是合法的,这很有趣!

Jvs333
11天前
not only guns but military automatic weapons, you can wear one at Walmart while shopping just incase a war breaks out

不仅仅是枪支,还有军用自动武器,您可以在沃尔玛购物时随身携带,以防战争爆发。

Solarmoth
10天前
There are movie theaters that serve hot food with plates and real utensils and glasses though in the US. There’s no hotpot ones that I know of but they are perfectly legal and quite nice

在美国,也有电影院提供带盘子、真正的餐具和杯子的热食。据我所知,没有火锅店,但它们完全合法,而且相当不错。

ABC1701A
9天前
They worry about glasses/bottles/hot food being thrown at the cinema but not about being shot at the cinema

他们担心杯子/瓶子/热食被扔进电影院,但不担心在电影院被枪击!

Ryerye
10天前
why do people go to the movies dumdum?dying industry for a reason

人们为什么要去看电影呢?奄奄一息的行业是有原因的!

Ryerye
9天前
whether it is dying or not, who cares. It is still not rocket science to know why people go to the movies instead of watching videos at home.

不管它是否正在消亡,谁在乎呢?人们去电影院看电影而不是在家看录像,这并不是什么火箭科学。

Cookie
9天前
Do I really need to lay it out for you old man - you don't understand youth lifestyle and it shows. Industry is dying because people don't care to go to movies like they used to, they can quite literally get the same thing in the comfort of their homes. Heck, even YouTube let's you rent movies

我真的需要给你这个老家伙讲清楚吗?电影业正在消亡,因为人们不再像以前那样愿意去看电影了,他们完全可以在自己的家中获得同样的东西。哎呀,连 YouTube 都能让你租电影了!

AlanSmith
12天前
For 188 HKD in Hong Kong, you can enjoy a set for two at Fairwood or Cafe De Coral.

在香港,只需花费 188 港元,您就可以在大快活或大家乐享用双人套餐!

Darrenzou
11天前
this is the kind of innovation that the world needs A restaurant installed with a cinema... Why wasn't this created before?

这正是世界所需要的创新,一个安装了电影院的餐厅... 为什么以前没有这样的创意?

Nickynepos
12天前
The business behind this i brilliant. Customers will stay for a guaranteed 2+ hours. they’ll be hungry, order drinks etc. And the chinese are brilliant at business so they’ll manage costs very well

这背后的商业模式非常出色。顾客会在这里逗留 2 个多小时,他们会饿,会点饮料等。中国人精于经营,因此他们会很好地管理成本。

Rachel
12天前
This is an amazing idea Best Dining Cinema ever!

这是一个了不起的想法,史上最棒的餐饮影院!

Jeanclaudejunior
12天前
I would love to see the same thing but with Korean Fried Chicken Cinema

我也想看同样的电影,不过是韩式炸鸡电影院!

Credulousrbt
4天前
It took more than a century for cinema to evolve and realize what people really need when watching movie

经过一个多世纪的发展,电影才意识到人们在看电影时真正需要的是什么!

Hujiemin
11天前
Hotpot is a Chinese invention eaten since the Zhou Dynasty of China.Nice to see Chinese practicing their authentic culture.

火锅是中国人的发明,从周朝就开始食用。很高兴看到中国人践行自己的传统文化。

Marytomsin
10天前
"hotpot cinema" is wayyyyy better than the "make out cinema" for people like me who genuinely go to cinema just for movies.

对于像我这样真正只为看电影而去电影院的人来说,"火锅电影院"比 "亲热电影院"要好得多。

Kylelongwest
12天前
i always eat with my tablet in front of me, so this is cool

我吃饭时总是把平板电脑放在面前,所以这个很酷!

Gritynity
11天前
A great idea! Hotpot meals are usually enjoyed slowly and what better way to enjoy a slow meal than with a movie!

好主意!火锅餐通常都是慢慢享用的,还有什么比看电影更好的享受慢餐的方式呢?

GodWokeMeUp
12天前
It's great for polite society... But I can imagine this being a disaster with certain areas and cultures...

这对礼貌社会来说是件好事... 但我可以想象,在某些地区和文化中,这会是一场灾难......

Keithpalmer
11天前
Great dinner date idea

晚餐约会的好主意!

Kukaboora
9天前
I tried this in my own living room. You can never completely watch a movie while eating, unless it is very simple eating like popcorn or peanuts.

我在自家客厅试过。除非是爆米花或花生等非常简单的食物,否则你永远无法完全边吃边看电影。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|网站地图|渝公网安备 50019002502186号|音飞网 ( 渝ICP备2022004218号-1 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 05:24 , Processed in 0.061325 second(s), 30 queries .