我们就是这样把美国输给中国的,中国使用一种称之为“地方外交”的战略!

210 0
卡卡西里 2024-3-7 01:31:27 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
中国知道在华盛顿已经很少有为它敞开的大门了,所以它在华盛顿四处活动,使用一种它称之为 "地方外交"的战略。在本期节目中,我们将探讨中国的最终目的是什么、其战略的效果如何,以及为什么美国人民需要挺身而出阻止中国在美国取得进展?

中国使用一种称之为“地方外交”的战略!

中国使用一种称之为“地方外交”的战略!

Unbreakable
22小时前
Everybody has a price, just depends on how much. That's the Chinese approach.

每个人都有自己的价格,只是取决于价格的高低。这就是中国人的做法。

Goosecouple
21小时前
What's the difference between US sheeple and China sheeple ??

美国的羊群和中国的羊群有什么区别?

Thearpox
18小时前
They act like underpaid cops or military officials in corrupt countries, taking 'what they are due'. So just increasing their pay significantly would significantly strengthen the guard rails against corruption.

他们的所作所为就像腐败国家中工资过低的警察或军官,拿着 "他们应得的"。因此,只要大幅提高他们的工资,就能大大加强反腐护栏。

Nettenorman
16小时前
It is so successful too. In Australia we have many politicians clearly bought off - our universities too.

这也太成功了,在澳大利亚,许多政客都被明显收买,我们的大学也是如此。

Kevaldeo
22小时前
In India, for any elected representative to go on an official overseas trip, needs to get clearance from the Govt. of India.

在印度,任何当选代表要进行正式的海外访问,都需要得到印度政府的批准。

Adamcuneo
21小时前(修改过)
India and China are both on the same side in a way now, did you hear about the BRICS currency?

印度和中国现在在某种程度上是站在同一边的,你听说过金砖国家货币吗?

Komicsrevie
20小时前
Thats categorically false. They have tons kf border skirmishes.

这绝对是错误的,他们有数不清的边境小规模冲突。

Adamcuneo
21小时前
The Soviets said the same thing, I think it was Khruschev who said "we will destroy you from within", and look at what's happening now.

苏联人也说过同样的话,我想是赫鲁晓夫说过 "我们将从内部摧毁你们",看看现在发生了什么?

Scratthesquirrel
18小时前
soviets were taken seriously. chinazis are not.

苏联人被认真对待,而中国人则不然。

Dillonbuel
13小时前
i think people take china seriously more then you give credit for they are having massive economy issues

我认为人们对中国的重视程度远超过你的想象,他们正面临着巨大的经济问题。

Boobah
11小时前
The difference is that government officials publicly don't take China seriously the way they did the Soviets, because it's easier to enjoy the graft that way.

不同之处在于,政府官员并不像对待苏联那样公开认真对待中国,因为这样更容易享受贪污腐败。

Alistar
7小时前
yeah, soviets in 1988 came with a idea about social equality and climate change, guess with what problem USA and Europe have most problem , aside migration

是啊,1988 年的苏维埃提出了社会平等和气候变化的理念,猜猜美国和欧洲除了移民之外问题最严重的是什么?

Crosslink
20小时前
I've always told folks I'm more interested in local elections because that's who oversees what effects my day-to-day life.The local city fixes the potholed streets, keeps the water and sewer systems running properly, runs the police force and fire departments, and thwarts Chinese influence in local political affairs.

我总是告诉人们,我对地方选举更感兴趣,因为谁在监督影响我日常生活的事情。当地市政府负责修补坑洼不平的街道,保持供水和下水道系统正常运行,管理警察和消防部门,并阻止中国在当地政治事务中施加影响。

TheKing
22小时前
Gavin is a traitor

加文(加州州长)是个叛徒!

Raymond
7小时前
Gavin's goofy China visit does not prove he's a traitor. Just a political nitwit.

加文愚蠢的中国之行并不能证明他是个叛徒,他只是个政治白痴。

Helenkessler
10小时前
One of the bigger problems is that along with offshoring manufacturing, we've offshored pollution.It's expensive to deal with US labor and environmental regulations.Although some companies think the benefits of a relatively well educated labor force, full suite of reliable utilities, and relatively uncorrupt and competent government are worth the costs.

一个更大的问题是,随着制造业的离岸外包,我们也将污染离岸外包。遵守美国的劳动和环境法规成本高昂。尽管有些公司认为,相对受过良好教育的劳动力、全套可靠的公用设施、相对廉洁和称职的政府,这些都是值得付出代价的。

Imhimdk
19小时前
I feel like sometimes diplomatic relationship and politics ruins reality for our governments. If im in the government and genuinely see a large number of ppl saying I’m ruining my country i would be disgusted and step down because what even is the point in having that job. Maybe my mentality is different, even with all the bs America has i still love and blessed to be from here

我觉得有时外交关系和政治会毁掉我们政府的现实。如果我在政府中,真的看到很多人说我在毁掉我的国家,我会感到厌恶并辞职,因为我做这份工作的意义何在。也许我的心态不同,但即使美国有这么多弊端,我仍然热爱并祝福自己来自这里。

Oldguy
22小时前
Never would have happened with USSR during the cold war. So quickly we forget. I'm 72. I lived through it.

冷战时期的苏联绝不会发生这种情况,我们忘得太快了,我今年 72 岁,我经历过冷战。

Junicohen
12小时前
If only the ussr would have been smart enough to buy politicians to overseas the jobs.

如果苏联足够聪明,买通政客把工作岗位转移到海外就好了。

Gregoryfugate
17小时前
My home state of Indiana's reps on both sides of the aisle at the state level are calling for the end of sister-city relations with China, particularly in regards to Carmel, In. Fortunately, the new mayor in Carmel is now reviewing the previous administrations sister-city agreement with Xiangyang, and have no plans to visit China or do business with China. Of course, reviewing it isn't the same as severing ties completely, but I think it's a tiny step in the right direction.

我的家乡印第安纳州的两党议员都在呼吁结束与中国的友好城市关系,尤其是在印第安纳州的卡梅尔市。幸运的是,卡梅尔市的新任市长正在重新审视上届政府与襄阳市签订的友好城市协议,并且没有计划访问中国或与中国做生意。当然,重新审议协议并不等于完全断绝关系,但我认为这是朝正确方向迈出的一小步。

Kevinduder
22小时前
Whole world should put 60% on all Chinese goods .

全世界都应该对所有中国商品征收 60% 的关税!

j4s0n39
21小时前
The federal government could pass a law based on Article I Section 10 to prevent states and municipalities from engaging with the PRC."No State shall enter into any Treaty, Alliance, or Confederation""No State shall, without the Consent of Congress, ... enter into any Agreement or Compact with another State, or with a foreign Power"

联邦政府可以根据第一条第十款通过一项法律,阻止各州和各市与中华人民共和国接触。"任何国家不得缔结任何条约、联盟或邦联。未经国会同意,任何州不得......与他国或外国签订任何协定或契约"。

Arthurzengeler
22小时前
China and Russia,supplied arms, to the North Vietnamese, in our war with them. Chinese soldiers even participated.Yet the U.S., seemed to continue trading with China, as tho they were just neutral.Obviously,things were not going to end well. U.S. politicians,for the most part,, are mainly concerned with making the fast buck, so to speak.

在我们与北越的战争中,中国和俄罗斯向他们提供武器。中国士兵甚至参与其中。然而,美国似乎继续与中国进行贸易,好像他们只是中立的。显然,事情不会有好结果。可以说,美国的政客们大多只关心如何赚快钱。

Benjirabbe
21小时前
To paraphrase Julian Assange: They aren't interested in winning wars, they're interested in making money.

套用朱利安-阿桑奇(Julian Assange)的说法:他们对赢得战争不感兴趣,他们感兴趣的是赚钱。

Willywonka
19小时前
Trump's proposed 60% tariff on Chinese import is not good enough. China have been circumventing this by sending their products or moving their factories to Vietnam and Mexico for example, and re-label the products made in Vietnam or Mexico but in reality it's a Chinese made product. I hope Trump has a better way to deal with this sneaky tactic.

特朗普提议对中国进口商品征收 60% 的关税是不够的。中国一直在规避这一问题,例如将产品或工厂转移到越南和墨西哥,并重新贴上越南或墨西哥制造的产品标签,但实际上这是中国制造的产品。我希望特朗普有更好的办法来对付这种偷梁换柱的伎俩。

Mizanrahman
10小时前
Ultimately increased tariff will be borne by people and will affect their cost of living and standard of living one way or the other. No escaping.

增加的关税最终将由人民承担,并将以这种或那种方式影响他们的生活成本和生活水平,这是无法逃避的。

EricAwful
17小时前
The federal government most definitely can do something about this.  The Constitution makes it clear that States (and hence local governments) can't establish treaties with foreign governments.  The federal government has the authority to step in and stop this shit and China will have to just like it.We will need to get public officials in place that aren't afraid of our own Constitution, however.

联邦政府绝对可以在这方面有所作为,《宪法》明确规定,各州(以及地方政府)不能与外国政府签订条约。联邦政府有权介入并阻止这一切,中国也必须这样做。不过,我们需要有不惧怕本国宪法的政府官员。

Krokodilpil
22小时前
The lawfare against Trump is kinda sus. Always follow the money.

针对特朗普的法律诉讼有点可疑,总是跟着钱走。

Ifyouseekay
56分钟前
In 2014 I was paying roughly 60 dollars a week for groceries. Now in 2024 I pay 0 dollars for groceries. I simply load my cart up and walk out the store.

2014 年,我每周大约支付 60 美元购买日用品。现在是 2024 年,我每周只需支付 0 美元。我只需将购物车装满,然后走出商店。

Terrycarter
20小时前
I say figure out a way to steal back jobs that went to China in the 90s, by offering to "invest" with of course a side regulation. Say a rich person offers to purchase a "American" company from the Chinese owners, then move manufacturing back to the US with tax and regulatory incentives.

我认为,应该想出一个办法,通过提供 "投资"来抢回 90 年代流向中国的工作岗位,当然也要附带监管。比方说,一个有钱人提议从中国老板手中收购一家 "美国"公司,然后通过税收和监管激励措施,将制造业迁回美国。

Chrismckellar
17小时前
Anne-Marie Brady is a New Zealand based academic who has been raising concerns of China's influence in New Zealand's businesses and the setting up of Confucius Institutes in the country's universities. She is currently on China's ban list due to her views on China's influence in New Zealand considering China is the country's number one export market of raw products.

安妮-玛丽-布雷迪(Anne-Marie Brady)是新西兰的一名学者,她一直关注中国对新西兰企业的影响以及在新西兰大学设立孔子学院的问题。考虑到中国是新西兰第一大原材料出口市场,她因对中国在新西兰影响力的看法而被列入中国的禁言名单。

Buhingkal
16小时前(修改过)
Win the war without fighting” is one of the core principles of “Sun Tzu’s Art of War”. It means forcing the opponent to surrender through wisdom, strategy or diplomacy, rather than substantive fighting.

"不战而屈人之兵"是《孙子兵法》的核心原则之一,指的是通过智慧、谋略或外交手段迫使对手投降,而不是进行实质性的战斗。

Apsolution
19小时前
Very interesting the way US politics are going , a Pro-China camp and Pro-Russia camp

美国政治的走向非常有趣,一个亲中阵营和一个亲俄阵营!

Slimehollow
1小时前
Vote for trump. He’s the best bet we have to stand against the Red Menace

投票给特朗普,他是我们抵御红色威胁的最佳选择!

JoeSelph
22小时前
Anyone cowtowing to over seas influence, should be charged as a domestic terrorist.

任何向海外势力屈服的人,都应被指控为国内恐怖分子。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|网站地图|渝公网安备 50019002502186号|音飞网 ( 渝ICP备2022004218号-1 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 03:31 , Processed in 0.067851 second(s), 30 queries .