中国的空中游乐场引发安全担忧,两座悬崖之间的大网建造了一个空中游乐场!

173 0
卡卡西里 2024-3-6 18:13:23 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
中国东部的一个旅游景点利用悬挂在两座悬崖之间的大网建造了一个空中游乐场。许多人开始担心安全问题,因为游客将在没有任何安全带的情况下在距离地面 200 米的悬空网上奔跑。

中国的空中游乐场引发安全担忧,两座悬崖之间的大网建造了一个空中游乐场! ...

中国的空中游乐场引发安全担忧,两座悬崖之间的大网建造了一个空中游乐场! ...

Jeanetty
5天前
“If it wasn’t safe, it wouldn’t be in operation” is something I’d expect a scam artist to tell me.

"如果不安全,就不会运营",我还以为骗子会这么说呢。

Rizzler
5天前(修改过)
sounds like you are a scam artist

听起来你是个骗子!

Dinnerboons
4天前
I’ll risk it and trust the Chinese engineers.

我愿意冒这个险,相信中国工程师。

JettG
3天前
How about if they ssid "Safer than a Boeing 373 Max".Then would you believe them

如果他们说 "比波音 373 Max 更安全",那么你会相信他们吗?

Darkcloud
4天前
Americans will get in an accident on purpose and try to sue the operator.

美国人会故意出事故,并试图起诉经营者!

Mamatboy
4天前
That's why they are all bitter bacause they are not allowed to have fun on it due to excessive weight.

这就是为什么他们都很痛苦,因为重量过重,他们不能在上面尽情玩耍。

Greenalien
5天前(修改过)
Where are your children? They are playing 200 m above ground on net.

您的孩子们在哪里?他们正在离地 200 米的地方玩网。

Dawudcox
5天前
Another safety net 10-15 meters lower and extending out 10 meters would be an extra security from any possibilities.

在低 10-15 米、外延 10 米的地方再建一个安全网,可以有效防止任何可能发生的情况。

JuiceExMachina
5天前
UV light might weaken the used materials in the long run ... I hope they accounted for this

从长远来看,紫外线可能会削弱所用材料的强度......我希望他们能考虑到这一点!

Cheezchris
5天前
Amazing, these things are more stable than bridges made from Indian concrete.

太神奇了,这些东西比印度混凝土造的桥还稳固。

Vincent
4天前
Lol well there is a reason that the term tofu dreg was coined in the first place trolol

笑死我了,"豆腐渣 "这个词的出现是有原因的!

Jonwijaya
9小时前
Indian concrete is made of cow dang.

印度的混凝土是用牛粪做的!

NatalieChicken
4天前
They should make the net walls taller and bigger so that no on falls out

他们应该把网墙做得更高更大,这样就不会有人掉下去了!

Araara
5天前
Are you also going to compare the number of ropes used in bungee jumping with the number of layers in a bulletproof vest?

你也要拿蹦极所用绳索的数量与防弹背心的层数作比较吗?

Namrehtv
4天前
I think what they meant is a safety net is below to catch any children who fall. These nets are probably reliable, but I wouldn't bet my life on it honestly. There are also similiar nets around tall buildings sometimes.

我想他们的意思是,下面有一张安全网,可以接住掉下来的孩子。这些网可能是可靠的,但老实说,我不会拿自己的生命打赌。高楼周围有时也会有类似的网。

Montebelloqc
2小时前
I find it funny how you underestimate the vigour of Chinese engineering

我发现你低估了中国工程技术的活力,这很有趣。

Christopher
4天前
This sure bring some tourists visiting family to the area it looks incredible well done to the builder.

这肯定会给该地区带来一些探亲的游客,看起来令人难以置信,建造者干得漂亮。

Kronos
4天前
Doesn't matter how strong and durable the net is because when it's exposed to the elements 24-7, sooner or later that material will weaken and the net will break.

球网有多结实耐用并不重要,因为当它全天候暴露在大自然中时,材料迟早会变弱,球网就会破损。

Kennytam
4天前
It is hard to say ... I would probably try it once. There are so many beautiful places in China, this mid-air playground is not high on my bucket list.

很难说... 我可能会尝试一次。中国有那么多美丽的地方,这个半空中的游乐场并不在我的遗愿清单上。

Tonglement
4天前(修改过)
Just keep operation life to around 1-2 years (? Just a random guess) - to prevent fatigue and UV degredation on the material - otherwise the net might need to be replaced afterwards Thry should try to get a 3rd party to verify / certify their design in this case

只需将运行寿命保持在 1-2 年左右(? 只是随便猜测),以防止材料疲劳和紫外线降解,否则之后可能需要更换球网。在这种情况下,他们应该尝试让第三方来验证/认证他们的设计!

Ghassenbenab
4天前
For who thinks this is dangerous, remamber that they are something called planes UP there carrying more than 50 people that they can weight more than 90kg flying in a metallic material.

对于认为这很危险的人来说,请记住,有一种叫 "飞机"的东西在上面可以载 50 多人,它们在金属材料中飞行时的重量超过 90 公斤。

Karmesh
4天前
Thats quite impressive, but i wouldn't be able to play there. I don't even go on ski lifts and roller coasters. Nevermind a Skynet

真是令人印象深刻,不过我可不会去那里玩。我连滑雪缆车和过山车都不坐。更别提天网了!

Valeria
4天前
200m...so high, just to make sure that there won't be any survivors if it does collapse one day.

200 米......这么高,只是为了确保万一有一天它倒塌了,不会有任何幸存者。

Ferozfersheikh
1天前
Courage is something different, but this is a risking life for fun ..

勇气是不同的东西,但这是冒着生命危险的乐趣......

Jenu
4天前
This is the real Skynet.

这才是真正的天网!

Jameshui
17小时前
Kids like climbing. Those walls look climbable and low; enough to easily climb and go over

孩子们喜欢攀爬,这些墙壁看起来可以攀爬,而且很低;足以轻松攀爬和翻越。

Wendysmith
5天前
This is a giant hammock than a playground.

这是一个巨大的吊床,而不是游乐场!

Charsiupao
4天前
"For adult visitors, hanging out on this net can bring them back to their childhood times."I wonder how many adults today had to live through this as children!!!

"对于成年游客来说,在这个网上闲逛可以让他们回到童年时代"。不知道现在有多少成年人在童年时经历过这样的生活!

Legoslicerfilms
4天前
No secondary net for precaution, not secondary nets on the sides..So many things can go wrong..Kids can get curious, what if they find a gap in the side? They aren't gonna tell anybody. What about degradation? Or a line snap after a storm?

没有辅助防护网,两侧没有辅助防护网......很多事情都可能出错。孩子们会好奇,如果他们发现侧面有缝隙怎么办?他们不会告诉任何人。那降解怎么办?或者暴风雨后缆绳断裂怎么办?

Fuckunitaez
3天前
do they know long exposure to uv lights can break the molecular bonds on polyethelene and eventually cause them to become brittle and break?

他们知道长时间暴露在紫外线下会破坏聚乙烯的分子键,并最终导致其变脆和断裂吗?

Syedshufkatali
4天前
I will never risk my life for something "made in china".

我绝不会为 "中国制造"的东西冒生命危险。

Zhaokwong
3天前
Only in China do you see these amazing stuff.

只有在中国才能看到这些神奇的东西!

Sunuwarpr
2天前
Hope... Scissors, knife, hammer, lighters are prohibited and are kept in locker before entrance.

希望... 禁止携带剪刀、小刀、锤子、打火机,入场前存放在储物柜中!

Bluetruth
5天前
now change the title to japan and see how all the westerners will react.

现在把标题改为 "日本",看看西方人会作何反应?

Rohankrishna
3天前
I am from India, I walked on Glass bridge in zhangjiajie 2 months ago in China, its perfectly safe. I recommend people to visit it, its a once in a lifetime experience.Further, US is natorious for falling infrasturcure and de railing trains, I suggest you fix that.

我来自印度,两个月前在中国张家界的玻璃桥上走了一圈,非常安全。我建议大家去看看,这是一生一次的体验。此外,美国是基础设施和火车栏杆出轨的重灾区,我建议你们解决这个问题。

Atomyunboxing
5天前
I wonder, how come Chinese become so adventurer like this..

我在想,中国人怎么会变得这么喜欢冒险呢?

Donald
4天前
this is Thousand times safer than playing with guns and drugs in America

这比在美国玩枪和毒品要安全一千倍!

Davidchiang
5天前
A lot of negative comments. Are those roller coasters or gravity defying rides in theme parks any safer?

很多负面评论,主题公园里的过山车或重力反抗装置更安全吗?

Knock  
5天前
After visiting shanghai, i kinda love that china is much more adventurous with stuff like this? They simply dont care and does experimental architecture and i think thats pretty great. The US is overly santize and  very safe (because of lawsuits) so we dont dare to do things like this, and life here can be pretty boring (but safe). I think everyone should visit china just once, they will learn everything said about them from the west is absolutely untrue

去了上海之后,我有点喜欢中国在这方面的冒险精神。他们根本不在意,还在做实验性建筑,我觉得这很好。美国过于安全(因为有诉讼),所以我们不敢做这样的事情,这里的生活可能很无聊(但很安全)。我认为每个人都应该到中国来一次,他们会了解到西方人对中国的一切评价都是不真实的。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|网站地图|渝公网安备 50019002502186号|音飞网 ( 渝ICP备2022004218号-1 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 10:46 , Processed in 0.068229 second(s), 30 queries .