“困惑”的拜登在诺曼底登陆活动中失言,失误视频在社交媒体上疯传!

382 0
卡卡西里 2024-6-9 17:00:26 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
美国总统乔-拜登携夫人兼第一夫人吉尔-拜登出席了在法国诺曼底举行的 D-Day(计划行动开始日) 80 周年纪念仪式。然而,吸引社交媒体用户眼球的并不是拜登的演讲,而是他在整个仪式上的一系列口误。在一段视频中,人们看到他以半蹲的姿势徘徊在椅子上,而他的妻子似乎在指示他不要坐。他的其他几段失误视频在社交媒体上疯传,网友称他是美国的 “国家耻辱”,而且年纪太大,不适合担任总统。这再次引发了关于他年龄的争论,因为这位 81 岁的老人正计划在今年 11 月竞选连任。

Mike
12小时前
America has the biggest senior care home in the world..It's called the White House.....

美国拥有世界上最大的养老院,它叫白宫.....

GIZMO
12小时前
It does not matter. The White House is not run by the POTUS but the Industrial Military Complex.

这并不重要。白宫不是由总统管理的,而是由工业军事集团管理的。

Michaelellringer
4小时前
All any President needs is 2 fingers and a pen to sign legislation favoring their campaign donors!No mind is needed!

任何总统只需要两根手指和一支笔,就能签署有利于其竞选捐赠人的立法,不需要头脑!

Indiaengineer
14小时前(修改过)
Sorry to comment, this is called senior abuse.

抱歉,这就是所谓的 “虐待老人”。

Kcindtt
13小时前
He was just trying to bow as a show of respect to the dday just like the Japanese people does

他只是想鞠躬表示对D-Day(计划行动开始日)的尊敬,就像日本人一样。

Samsanderson
14小时前
Such a buffoon. If anybody else allowed ANY of this to happen to an elderly person, they would be arrested, charged with elder abuse and carted off to prison.

真是个小丑,如果其他人允许这样的事情发生在老人身上,他们一定会被逮捕,被控虐待老人,然后被送进监狱。

Dillie-dally
1小时前
Age dont matter its the health

年龄不重要,重要的是健康!

Revalerieha
13小时前
His wife should be advising him to quit ... she does constant damage control like a nursemaid

他的妻子应该劝他辞职,她像保姆一样不断地控制伤害!

Beedavid
13小时前
Looking at him, Joe Biden should save himself and the USA further embarrassment by NOT running for a second term.

看他的样子,乔-拜登应该不再竞选连任,以免自己和美国更加尴尬。

Evakasparova
9小时前
You don't expect people of Bidens age to work anymore! That's why people need to retire!

拜登斯这个年龄的人已经不需要工作了!这就是为什么人们需要退休!

Claudenewton
14小时前
For those of us who have had kids that stance is the same stance a child uses to poop in their diaper.He shit is pants on stage in front of world leaders.

对于我们这些有过孩子的人来说,这种姿势就像孩子在尿布里大便时的姿势一样,他是在世界领导人面前拉裤子的。

Danielduiven
3小时前
The First Lady was telling the president not to “take a shit right now it’s not time to go poo poos”

第一夫人告诉总统不要 “拉屎,现在还不是拉屎的时候”。

Prestonyoung
5小时前
Call your puppet master - Netanyahu!

打电话给你的傀儡主人--内塔尼亚胡!

Mattcymple
10小时前
Imagine the dosage of meds he that's before completing a statement

想象一下,他在完成一份声明之前要吃多少药?

SubhashKumar
9小时前
He will walk on 2 legs and 2 hands............ that's what American Democracy condition in the world............

他将用两条腿和两只手走路............这就是美国民主在世界上的状况...........

Girishktyagi
12小时前(修改过)
Poor guy with medical condition. But I failed to understand why he has to be in power under such condition? Is it his wish or he is under pressure? Any idea?

可怜的病人。但我不明白,为什么他要在这种情况下掌权?这是他的愿望,还是他受到了压力?有什么想法吗?

Zdeenrdeen
1小时前
when my father turned 55 something all my siblings sat together took a decision to make him retire early enjoy his life until his last minute we took a turn living with us Why we made that decision He was such loving caring person like a good friend even though he was an average income person

当我父亲55岁的时候,我所有的兄弟姐妹坐在一起决定让他早点退休享受他的生活,直到他生命的最后一刻我们轮流和我们住在一起,我们为什么做出这个决定,他是一个充满爱心的人,就像一个好朋友一样,尽管他的收入一般!

SaxonGlory
1小时前
At 55, my father would have told us to go to hell. He worked until he was late 70's, and that was his own choice. Nothing we said would have changed his mind.

55 岁时,我父亲会让我们去死。他一直工作到 70 多岁,这是他自己的选择。我们说什么都不会改变他的想法。

ThomasNguyen
3小时前
The worst embarrassment this nation has ever had to endure.

这个国家有史以来最糟糕的尴尬!

LilyBelamare
9小时前
He’s not running the country I think Obama and Clinton

他不是管理国家的人,我认为是奥巴马和克林顿!

Hooligan
9小时前
This guy is the real Mr. Bean.

这家伙才是真正的憨豆先生!

Kumboahm
5小时前
This is an insult to Mr. Bean.

这是对憨豆先生的侮辱!

CarolynMeyer
10小时前
They r using him to cover up their crap

他们利用他来掩盖他们的罪行!

Thegood
3小时前
There HAS to be a cognitive test done IMMEDIATELY, just like they forced Trump to do. ANYONE who cannot pass a test like that CANNOT serve as a leader of a major country. What a joke and also yet a sad situation.

必须立即进行认知测试,就像他们强迫特朗普做的那样。任何无法通过这样测试的人都不能担任一个大国的领导人。这真是一个笑话,也是一种悲哀。

Joelvalenzuela
11小时前(修改过)
Can you blame President Biden,He is 81 years old. Nxt time perhaps pick someone who's younger.

这能怪拜登总统吗?他已经 81 岁了,下次也许可以选个更年轻的。

Jbmzala
8小时前
But why the Democrats aren't advising Biden to retire for the good of the country

但为什么民主党人不建议拜登为了国家利益退休?

Aftabmoham
8小时前
America has two clowns to choose from. Tough choice.

美国有两个小丑可供选择,艰难的选择。

Missparsley
14小时前(修改过)
I don't know whether Mr. Biden is mocked here or if he is genuinely struggling. Maybe he got a cramp when it seemed like he was going to sit down and maybe he wasn't falling asleep, but praying or being emotional throughout the ceremony, as it was really moving.

我不知道拜登先生在这里是被嘲笑了,还是真的在挣扎。也许他在似乎要坐下来的时候抽筋了,也许他不是睡着了,而是在整个仪式上祈祷或情绪激动,因为仪式真的很感人。

I saw part of it and I was quite touched by the speeches of the people and seeing the veterans  and it is comfrontating ti think how many people died because of the war and now at the same time history is still repeating , because of the conflicts in Russia, Ukraine and Israel.

我看到了其中的一部分,人们的发言和老兵们的表现让我非常感动,想想有多少人死于战争,而现在历史仍在重演,因为俄罗斯、乌克兰和以色列发生了冲突,这真是令人震惊。

Just to say that we may observe these images of President Biden the wrong way. Of course he has a certain age and he comes across more frail then Mr. Trump usually, but still we don't really know whether he was falling down or falling asleep. I too close my eyes when I get touched in emotion, so we musn't jump to conclusions to fast.  

我想说的是,我们可能会错误地看待拜登总统的这些形象。当然,他有一定的年龄,他比特朗普先生通常显得更虚弱,但我们仍然不知道他是倒下了还是睡着了。我在情绪激动时也会闭上眼睛,所以我们不能太快下结论。

Piustwelfth
8小时前
And he's running for another FOUR years.He can barely walk & talk.Embarrassment is putting it mildly.

他还要竞选四年,他几乎不能走路和说话,说他丢人现眼也不为过。

Mainaunt
13小时前
Still 50% of US thinks he is fit for another term.

仍有 50%的美国人认为他适合连任。

Entertainment
2小时前
He acts like Mr Bean just fell on Earth from another planet. .

他的行为就像憨豆先生刚从另一个星球来到地球。.

Sternwestern
9小时前
If it were not for the soviet attacks from the eastern front, there is no way that normandy could had been successful.

如果不是苏联从东线发动进攻,诺曼底战役不可能取得成功。

HowardWalters
12小时前
That president can hardly do anything ! Some AI LOOKING GUY !

那个总统几乎什么都做不了!一个看起来像人工智能的家伙!

ExternalInputs
7小时前
Whatever meds he is on check the expiry date

不管他吃的是什么药,都要检查一下有效期。

Azatl
4小时前
Nobody remember that second front was opened when USSR destroyed 70% of Wehrmacht...And alies fought against invalids limited approved soldiers of third Reich. There were rookie and almost at retirement soldiers. . .

没人记得第二战场是在苏联摧毁了 70% 的国防军后开辟的......盟军与第三帝国的残兵败将作战。有新兵,也有快退休的士兵. . .

Ricktarkowski
2小时前(修改过)
Walking like a corpse? …I’ll wait. That is beyond stupid. Corpses do not walk.

像尸体一样走路?....我等着,这太愚蠢了,尸体是不会走路的。

Prabhuaruna
11小时前
Don't make fun on him. It's age factor. You people elected him and now making fun of him. Feeling sorry for this old man.

不要取笑他,这是年龄因素,你们选出了他,现在却在取笑他。为这位老人感到惋惜。

Pieromartinez
1小时前
I mean how is possible in a country with 300 mln people democrats dont find another candidate ??

我的意思是,在一个拥有3亿人口的国家,民主党怎么可能找不到其他候选人?

TheLeoPoint
9小时前(修改过)
How embarrassing! The leader of the free world goes to this important occasion & falls asleep & shits himself!

真尴尬!自由世界的领袖出席这一重要场合,却睡着了,还拉了一泡屎!

KenWen
4小时前
On behalf of my fellow Americans I would like to request a president that is more presentable. I don't think we need to bash Joe Biden a general consensus has already been reached. He needs to be replaced. Thank you for your service Joe. This has to do with where you are in your own personal evolution. Enjoy your family.  

我代表我的美国同胞要求一位更体面的总统。我不认为我们需要抨击乔-拜登,我们已经达成了普遍共识,他需要被换掉。感谢您的服务,乔。这与你的个人发展有关,好好享受你的家庭吧!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|网站地图|渝公网安备 50019002502186号|音飞网 ( 渝ICP备2022004218号-1 )

GMT+8, 2024-7-27 17:08 , Processed in 1.932461 second(s), 44 queries .