游走于奢华与贫穷之间的印度新一代 | 德国之声纪录片

310 0
夏雨 2024-6-8 17:00:47 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
印度,一个即将成为超级大国的国家?印度已经超越中国,成为世界上人口最多的国家。平均年龄为 28 岁。如今,印度这一代人拥有怎样的梦想和发展机会?印度的中位年龄刚刚超过 28 岁。在全球范围内,尤其是与西方工业化国家相比,这是非常年轻的。2024 年正好 28 岁的印度年轻人如何看待自己的国家?

A nation that’s often referred to as the world’s largest democracy, but where rising Hindu nationalism under Prime Minister Narendra Modi is resulting in repression and sometimes violence against Muslims. A nation where economic growth surpassed that of China in 2023; one with designs on becoming one of the world’s most important global players, both economically and politically.

这个国家经常被称为世界上最大的民主国家,但在印度总理纳伦德拉-莫迪的领导下,印度教民族主义日益高涨,导致对穆斯林的镇压和暴力时有发生。这个国家的经济增长在 2023 年超过了中国;这个国家希望在经济和政治方面成为世界上最重要的全球参与者之一。

A nation of contrasts: Alongside up-and-coming startups launching groundbreaking business ideas, it’s estimated that one in every five people in India can neither read nor write. There are few countries in the world where the gap between rich and poor is so wide, where hunger and luxury are present cheek by jowl. At the same time, advancement opportunities continue to be determined by an officially obsolete system of social castes.

一个充满对比的国家:在新兴创业公司推出突破性商业理念的同时,据估计,印度每五个人中就有一个人既不会读也不会写。世界上很少有国家的贫富差距如此之大,饥饿与奢侈并存。与此同时,晋升机会仍然由官方陈旧的社会种姓制度决定。

NormEngel
1天前
The more I look around the world, the more I get angry, the more inequality I see.

我越是环顾世界,就越是感到愤怒,因为我看到了更多的不平等。

Geomora
1天前
There are plenty of opportunities in India . Poor people not even sent their kids to school despite being that free.

印度有很多机会。尽管免费,但穷人甚至都不送孩子上学。

GeorgeOrwell
1天前
This is such a balanced and real depiction of contemporary Indian society. India continues to live in completely different eras. There is huge population who is still surviving in pre independence era and then there are a small population which is living in 21st century.

这是对当代印度社会的平衡和真实的描述,印度仍然生活在完全不同的时代。有大量人口仍然生活在独立前的时代,然后有一小部分人口生活在21世纪。

Dheeraj
1天前
Different shades of india. One side there is flamboyant lifestyle, growth, happiness, and dreams, while on the other side it's like a graveyard of broken dreams and shattered hopes. Well captured documentary.

不同色调的印度。一面是浮华的生活方式、发展、幸福和梦想,另一面则是破碎的梦想和希望的墓地。纪录片拍得很好。

Parmykumar
1天前
Broken dreams? More like having no vision at all. It's not like the poor children of today are living worse than their parents or grandparents.

梦想破灭?更像是完全没有远见。现在的穷人家孩子又不比他们的父母或祖父母生活得差。

Eugenevikernua
1天前
their religion says one born in poverty is a person who made many sins in the previous life.

他们的宗教说,生来贫穷的人上辈子造了很多孽。

Rmotfamily
1天前
This povery is result of 200 years of British rule of exploitation in India.

这是英国统治印度 200 年剥削的结果!

Vishwakarma
1天前
You guys talk about poverty of India and highlight very much but India's poverty ratr is less than 15%. Since it's world's largest population so numbers will be always high but don't you know there are many countries which have more than 30% poverty apart from Africa but you never talk or highlight aboutt them because that doesn't suit to your propaganda and biasedness. Doesn't it?

你们经常谈论印度的贫困问题,但印度的贫困率还不到 15%。因为印度是世界上人口最多的国家,所以数字总是很高,但你们难道不知道,除了非洲,还有许多国家的贫困率超过 30%,但你们从不谈论或强调这些国家,因为这不符合你们的宣传和偏见,不是吗?

Mrlover
1天前
All the hardship sounds a lot like what's happening here in the UK lack of food more food banks than there was in World War II. Not knowing how to read and write that's just like the UK schools most children come out dyslexic. Being in debt isn't that what most of the UK population is in where we can't even pay our bills. I said nothing here that is not happening here in the UK and in the rest of the first world Nations.

所有的苦难听起来很像发生在英国的事情,缺乏食物,食物银行比二战时还多。不知道如何读写,这就像英国的学校一样,大多数孩子出来后都有阅读障碍。负债累累,这不正是大多数英国人的现状吗?我在这里所说的一切,在英国和其他第一世界国家都没有发生过。

Cdsjjav
1天前
Everyone was born equally but is living unequally.. What a tragedy!!

人人生而平等,但却活得不平等。真是个悲剧!

Fuzzywuzzy
6小时前
Everyone was not born equally whatever the fugg that means.

每个人生来都不平等,不管这意味着什么。

Msdolly
1天前
Contraception should be available to all. That's the problem

避孕措施应该向所有人开放,这就是问题所在!

Phatmeow
1天前(修改过)
i am no "male feminist" but i got into a discussion with Indian expats from the UK and Singapore n found that we are in agreement: there are some really basic things that is holding back India being a superpower!

我不是什么 “男性女权主义者”,但我与来自英国和新加坡的印度外籍人士讨论后发现,我们的观点是一致的:有一些非常基本的东西阻碍了印度成为超级大国!

I once read a report from an Indian news network that quoted a policeman telling victims of rape to marry their rapist! I simply cannot fathom how a lawman can say such things - its insane! the few simple things that India needs to fix are

我曾经读过一篇印度新闻网的报道,其中引用了一名警察告诉强奸受害者嫁给强奸犯的话!我简直无法理解一个警察怎么能说出这样的话--简直是疯了!印度需要解决的几件简单的事情是:

#1 Women's welfare and safety
#2 Laws against discrimination due to religion n sexuality. caste discrimination as you reported was done but what is the use if there is no enforcement?
#3 Free basic education?

#1 妇女的福利和安全。
#2 禁止宗教和性别歧视的法律。你报告的种姓歧视问题已经解决了,但如果不执行,又有什么用呢?
#3 免费基础教育?

Krasskurwa
1天前
Indian becomes a superpower...not going to happen, climate change is hitting India the hardest compared to most other countries.

印度成为超级大国......这是不可能的,与大多数其他国家相比,气候变化对印度的影响最大。

Jorgecabral
1天前
Poverty, hunger and pollution superpower

贫穷、饥饿和污染的超级大国!

Walungamaand
1天前
Vikas driving a posh range Rover among dirt-smitten village residents speaks volumes....the cast divisions at play and wealth disparity are scary....the place looks like one where a person is doomed to his social status for life...the rich run businesses and get into politics because they can pay for all....while the poor...can hardly feed....but such is the nature of life...

维卡斯驾驶着一辆豪华的路虎揽胜在土里土气的乡村居民中穿梭,这充分说明....这里的社会阶层分化和贫富差距令人恐惧....这个地方看起来就像是一个人注定要与他的社会地位相伴一生的地方......富人做生意、从政,因为他们可以支付一切....而穷人......几乎无法养活....但这就是生活的本质....

DartHcef
1天前
The stark difference in economics, culture, literacy, politics, infrastructure between the North of India and its Southern part is mind boggling.

印度北部和南部在经济、文化、识字率、政治和基础设施方面的巨大差异令人匪夷所思。

Hindurashtra
1天前(修改过)
Its Common sense. south wasn't invaded, North was plundered by Islamic Invaders like Turks, Arabs and Mughals. So North India remains Poor and Backward because it had to start over from nothing. South is also more prosperois because it has accesd to Sea and Ocean, Making trade profitable, It avoided most of Brutal Islamic Invasions.

南方没有被入侵,北方却被土耳其人、阿拉伯人和莫卧儿人等伊斯兰入侵者掠夺。因此,北印度仍然贫穷落后,因为它不得不白手起家。南方也更加繁荣,因为它可以通海达洋,贸易有利可图,避免了大部分残酷的伊斯兰入侵。

It wasn't always that way. Idnia was intentionally made poor by Islamci Invaders, Who find no mention in History. (Becuse the Leftists beleive it is offensive to Indian Muslims to even discuss how Islam was a curse to India, Perhaops it still is).

事实并非总是如此。伊斯兰入侵者故意让印度变得贫穷,但历史上却没有提及。(因为左翼分子认为,即使讨论伊斯兰教对印度的诅咒也是对印度穆斯林的冒犯,而现在仍然如此)。

TheSumitsharma
15小时前
India is by far still the best country if you see the amount of people they are managing.

如果你看到他们管理的人口数量,印度仍然是迄今为止最好的国家。

HoldemGrrl
1天前
It really does break my heart to see what others in the poorest parts of the world have to endure. It's not fair. There's plenty of wealth in the world for everyone. There is no reason any one person DESERVES to have most of the world's wealth. Born into it or not, that money should be shared.

看到世界上最贫穷地区的其他人所承受的苦难,我真的心碎了。这不公平。世界上每个人都有很多财富。任何一个人都没有理由理应拥有世界上的大部分财富。不管是不是天生的,这些钱都应该被分享。

NOBODY should be living in filth without the comfort of today's technologies. It's really humbling, and people shouldn't complain about not "making enough money," if they have a decent roof over their heads, 3 meals a day, AC, a car, a cell phone, etc.

任何人都不应该生活在肮脏的环境中,享受不到当今科技带来的舒适。这真的很让人惭愧,如果人们有体面的住房、一日三餐、空调、汽车、手机等,就不应该抱怨 “赚的钱不够多”。

Alverzenongkhlaw
1天前
It will take another 200 years for IN to be fully developed...This is not over reacting but actually the truth.

印度还需要200年才能完全发展起来。这不是反应过度,而是事实。

Wipwhopdip
1天前
I find this whole idea completely laughable - India... as a superpower?  Lmao...

我觉得这整个想法太可笑了-印度......作为超级大国? 笑死我了...

Larysasynel
1天前
It's all very true about life in India! The reach are getting reacher, the poor are getting poorer. And the Hindus are on top of the society!There is still a huge problem with getting an education and a decently paid job for the poor, who are being mercilessly the exploited by the rich.

印度生活的真实写照!富人越来越多,穷人越来越穷。而印度教徒却站在社会的顶端!穷人在接受教育和获得体面工作方面仍然存在巨大问题,他们受到富人的无情剥削。

A lot of show off about great developments, but basically it's become even worse then it was 8-10 years ago for the poor. And the current government is responsible for the oppressions against the religious minorities and the poor!

很多人都在炫耀伟大的发展,但实际上,穷人的处境比 8-10 年前还要糟糕。现任政府对宗教少数群体和穷人的压迫负有责任!

Hengumman
1天前(修改过)
superpower ahahahahahha if 1 indian got out of the poverty out of 100,000 poor Indians, it doesnt mean, India is now superpower

超级大国啊哈哈哈哈,如果 10 万印度穷人中有 1 人摆脱了贫困,这并不意味着印度现在就是超级大国了。

Rmotfamily
54分钟前
Most Indians, Westerners, Africans, Other Asians are in Mess while Rich and Upper Middle Class Worldwide do well. Inequality has existed for 10000 years where even shared 2 books by Original European Authors in My Just Previous Message. Have a Lovely Day as ones who are at the Bottom Worldwide are Lower Middle Class, Low Income, Middle Middle Class and Poor

大多数印度人、西方人、非洲人和其他亚洲人都生活在水深火热之中,而全世界的富人和中上层阶级却过得很好。不平等已经存在了 10000 年,在我刚刚的上一条信息中,我甚至分享了两本欧洲原著作者的书。祝你有个愉快的一天,因为全世界处于最底层的是中下层阶级、低收入者、中产阶级和穷人。

Vinaykumar
1天前
There's no water for agricultural needs for 1.4 b.All you are seeing is tip of ice berg.I feel very bad everyday as I see huge hunger deaths of cattle & humans

14亿人口没有农业用水,你所看到的只是冰山一角。我每天都感到非常难过,因为我看到大量的牛和人死于饥饿!

Soffsoff
1天前
India is an incredible country, I've been there many times, it's truly unbelievable. But unfortunately not only in the good sense in the word. The general mess there is beyond belief, I guess the most shocking thing about it is how the whole thing just doesn't fall apart.

印度是一个不可思议的国家,我去过很多次,真的难以置信。但遗憾的是,它不仅仅是好的方面。那里的整体混乱程度超出了我的想象,我想最令人震惊的是,整个国家怎么就没有崩溃呢?

Bharsatanist
1天前
Highly racist india

高度种族主义的印度!

Cherubimcheru
1天前
India still have long way to go. India still needs to help the hardcore poor, street children, child labor, city slum, running water, 24 hrs electric supply etc.

印度还有很长的路要走,印度仍然需要帮助那些赤贫者、街头儿童、童工、城市贫民窟、自来水、24 小时电力供应等。

Mrlover
8小时前
The inequality comes from the greediness. I’ve been to india, everybody approached was greedy. It is a hopeless country on the earth.

不平等源于贪婪。我去过印度,那里的每个人都很贪婪。这是地球上一个没有希望的国家。

Kennon
1天前
If India is truly willing to improve the lives of their population it's mandatory free education up until college age so people are literate and can contribute to society more than agriculture or popping out kids. Having an educated work force is what propelled China to no.2 economy not just a large population.

如果印度真的愿意改善人民的生活,那就必须提供直到大学毕业的免费义务教育,这样人们才会识字,才能为社会做出更多贡献,而不是务农或生孩子。拥有一支受过良好教育的劳动力队伍是中国跃居世界第二大经济体的原因,而不仅仅是人口众多。

Hossainbinju
1天前
the problem is that youth is educated but there are no opportunities.About 85 percent of indian youth is literate

问题是年轻人受过教育,但没有机会,大约85%的印度青年识字!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|网站地图|渝公网安备 50019002502186号|音飞网 ( 渝ICP备2022004218号-1 )

GMT+8, 2024-7-27 12:43 , Processed in 0.074166 second(s), 30 queries .