世界应如何看待印度大选结果?|帕尔基-夏尔马的观点

291 0
阳光使者 2024-6-6 17:00:13 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
西方的报告和指数将印度称为民主倒退和选举专制的国家,而印度选民则给了这些报告和指数一个恰当的答复。反对党和执政党都接受了选举结果,计票结束时没有发生任何暴力事件。世界应该从印度的选举过程中学到什么?帕尔基-夏尔马告诉您。

帕尔基-夏尔马

帕尔基-夏尔马

Vigneshgvs
21小时前(修改过)
India's democracy is alive! India accepted the result. Opposition too now accepted the result. Is this how a flawed democracy votes? West should stop underestimating. Democracy works.

印度的民主还活着!印度接受了选举结果。反对党也接受了结果。这就是有缺陷的民主国家的投票方式吗?西方应该停止低估,印度民主是有效的。

Aarkaye
21小时前
Bjp literally performed a coup in Maharashtra in 2023 called the Shinde Saga. Palki forgot about that.Also 16 candidates from Gandhinagar and 6 candidates from Surat were forced to withdraw from this election.

印度人民党于 2023 年在马哈拉施特拉邦发动了一场名为 “辛德传奇”的政变。此外,甘地纳加尔的 16 名候选人和苏拉特的 6 名候选人也被迫退出了此次选举。

Ayushprasad
20小时前
True. This is the biggest takeaway. We have a strong democracy and we should all be proud of it

没错,这是最大的收获。我们拥有强大的民主,我们都应为此感到自豪。

Madhusoodanprasad
13小时前
Didn't you watched the videos of BJP supporters disrupting EVM in many areas. BJP is going to loose more seats if all cases come before us.

你难道没有看过人民党支持者在许多地区破坏电子投票系统的视频吗?如果所有案件都摆在我们面前,人民党将会失去更多席位。

Dishagupta
11小时前
Next time when results are not in their favour, it will be again blamed.

下一次,当结果对他们不利时,他们又会受到指责。

DivyaMehta
10小时前
are you crazy.. it was the opposition who blamed EVM hacking... why will BJP break EVM machines??

你疯了吗?是反对党指责黑客入侵电子投票系统......为什么人民党要破坏电子投票系统机器?

Mhdmuralmamat
20小时前
No Middle East countries have such democracy. India, Indonesia, Australia.. True Democracy

中东国家没有这样的民主。印度、印度尼西亚、澳大利亚...... 真正的民主

Rollnosurajpo
19小时前
We don't need any certificate from any foreign country, India is sovereign, we have our Constitution, our laws, our Election Commission and we as Indian, we have complete trust in all of them

我们不需要任何外国的证明,印度是主权国家,我们有自己的宪法、法律和选举委员会,作为印度人,我们完全信任他们。

Costasichaelrok
20小时前(修改过)
India has progressed a lot towards democracy Of course it is still a huge country comprising many different languages, cultures and people and should in no way be compared to small Danemark. At least in India they are trying, whilst in Europe there’s so much disguised corruption that one can hardly call many European countries democratic. And at the end of the day is Sweden a world « democracy judge »?

当然,印度仍然是一个幅员辽阔的国家,由许多不同的语言、文化和民族组成,绝不能与小丹麦相提并论。至少在印度,他们正在努力,而在欧洲,变相的腐败非常严重,很多欧洲国家都很难称得上民主。说到底,瑞典是世界 “民主法官”吗?

GTASAnShorts
11小时前
So called international rating agencies rate sweden and other European, American countries higher, best ranking in democracy, freedom, press freedom etc than India.

所谓的国际评级机构对瑞典和其他欧美国家的民主、自由、新闻自由等方面的评级都比印度高,排名都比印度好。

Muzamilnawaz
21小时前
As a Pakistani I appreciate indian democracy, my country Pakistan has no democracy, indian democracy is also far from perfect but it is a million times better than military dictatorship in the guise of pseudo democracy which is prevalent here in Pakistan. May the world's largest democracy also become the world's ideal democracy and thus keep flourishing.

作为一个巴基斯坦人,我很欣赏印度的民主,我的国家巴基斯坦没有民主,印度的民主也远非完美,但它比巴基斯坦国内盛行的披着伪民主外衣的军事独裁要好上千万倍。愿世界上最大的民主国家也能成为世界上最理想的民主国家,从而不断繁荣昌盛。

Devilxboi
20小时前
Thanks to Modi ji

感谢莫迪!

Muzamilnawaz
20小时前
I don't think it's due to narendra modi, I have been following indian politics for a long time and I have read extensive research on India from both indian and western sources, the difference between India and Pakistan is that, successive indian governments have never let their military interfere in the political affairs of the state and have always kept taps on the powers of military, while in Pakistan our successive governments and american patronage has given free rein to military dictators and as a result our democracy is in ruins Rightnow.

我不认为这是纳伦德拉-莫迪的功劳,我关注印度政治很久了,我从印度和西方的资料来源阅读了大量关于印度的研究,印度和巴基斯坦的不同之处在于,印度历届政府从未让军队干涉国家政治事务,并始终保持对军队权力的控制,而在巴基斯坦,我们的历届政府和美国的庇护让军事独裁者肆意妄为,结果我们的民主现在已是一片废墟。

Angeleyessvens
19小时前
I have yet to see a perfect democracy..........US is by no way exemplary

我还没有见过一个完美的民主国家..........美国绝非典范。

Kishorejonnalagadda
19小时前
Modi team lead India is following Pakistan...don't worry we are towards dictatorship...

莫迪团队领导的印度正在追随巴基斯坦......别担心,我们正在走向独裁......

Muzamilnawaz
19小时前
well I must say under narendra Modi's watch India has been indeed backsliding a bit in terms of democracy (many people won't agree with me) but western observers are somewhat right about Narendra modi when it comes to his dwindling democratic credentials, I am not saying that it's nearly as bad a scenario for indian democracy as Pakistani pseudo democracy, but, truth be told modi is emulating Erdogan of turkiye

我必须说,在纳伦德拉-莫迪的领导下,印度在民主方面确实有些倒退(很多人不会同意我的看法),但西方观察家对纳伦德拉-莫迪的看法是对的,他的民主信誉正在下降,我并不是说印度的民主情况与巴基斯坦的伪民主一样糟糕,但实话实说,莫迪正在效仿土耳其的埃尔多安。

who is also eroding his country's democracy, by converting historic cathedrals into mosques and turning this conversion of historic building into quite a spectacle just like Narendra modi has done with the inauguration of Ram temple (you may clearly observe the parallels between modi and Erdogan),

埃尔多安将历史悠久的大教堂改建成清真寺,并像纳伦德拉-莫迪在罗摩神庙落成典礼上所做的那样,将这一历史性建筑改建工程变成了一场盛会(你可以清楚地看到莫迪与埃尔多安之间的相似之处),他也在侵蚀自己国家的民主、

Erdogan is also oppressing minorities in his country (Kurds and Armenians in turkey are being oppressed) while just like modi, Erdogan is fiercely trying to cling onto power and he has done so for decades now, and one more similarity between modi and Erdogan is that both are severely averse to critical and independent media and journalism and both are cracking down on independent news media.

埃尔多安也在压迫国内的少数民族(土耳其的库尔德人和亚美尼亚人都受到了压迫),而就像莫迪一样,埃尔多安也在极力抓住权力不放,他这样做已经有几十年了。莫迪和埃尔多安还有一个相似之处,那就是他们都非常讨厌批评性的独立媒体和新闻报道,都在打击独立新闻媒体。

Sunilkrishnan
20小时前
We don't want western certificate of democracy let them learn from India what democracy is.

我们不需要西方的民主证书,让他们向印度学习什么是民主吧。

Prakamyashukla
17小时前
I don't want beautiful democracy but a stable government

我不想要美丽的民主,但想要一个稳定的政府!

Englishnews
18小时前
Two takes from this election: 1. our democracy is alive and intact. 2. Happy that Modi won, but also happy bjp didn’t perform that well in UP. Clearly showed people dont care about religion as much and I’m glad to see that l (i’m a hindu btw). I hope bjp keeps entire focuse on reforms and development and keeps religion out of politics.

这次选举有两点启示: 1. 我们的民主还活着,而且完好无损。2. 很高兴莫迪获胜,但也很高兴印度人民党在北方邦表现不佳。这清楚地表明人们不再那么关心宗教,我很高兴看到这一点(顺便说一下,我是一个印度教徒)。我希望人民党继续把全部精力放在改革和发展上,不要让宗教介入政治。

Cookingvooking
18小时前(修改过)
We don’t need any certificates from other countries how people of Bharat want to live , solve their problems or elect their government.

我们不需要其他国家出具任何证明来说明,印度人民希望如何生活、解决他们的问题或选举他们的政府。

Akashsinghal
21小时前
India should be No.1 on the Democracy Index.

印度应在民主指数中排名第一。

BLUERAY
17小时前(修改过)
Western countries should learn from india's democracy instead of lecturing india about democracy

西方国家应该学习印度的民主,而不是对印度进行民主说教!

Hey_puppets
21小时前
Changing demographics is congress dirty game Otherwise even after partition how did we got too much demographics shift meanwhile pakistan or bangladesh remained uniform.

改变人口结构是国大党的肮脏游戏。否则,即使在分治之后,我们的人口结构怎么会发生如此大的变化,而巴基斯坦或孟加拉国的人口结构却保持不变。

Shyamarajan
21小时前
Nonetheless India has worse enemy of development within India , rural area voters votes on face value and have no clue about the corruption among politicians. Urban voters don’t turn out because they don’t wAnt to stand in crowded voting booth in hot summer and happy in their AC offices,

尽管如此,印度国内发展的敌人更可怕,农村地区的选民只看表面价值投票,对政客的腐败现象一无所知。城市选民不参加投票,是因为他们不想在炎热的夏天站在拥挤的投票亭里,想在有空调的办公室里度过快乐的时光!

ManojMishra
20小时前
Rural voters seek self sufficiency and laid back living which conflicts with urban aspirations that seek development

农村选民追求自给自足和悠闲的生活,这与城市选民追求发展的愿望相冲突。

Student
17小时前
BJP lost in UP because it stopped demolishing muslim houses .

人民党在北方邦失败了,因为它停止了拆除穆斯林房屋。

Souravdas
3小时前
India's democracy was in danger but the people saves the democracy. This election is won by the people not by a party

印度的民主岌岌可危,但人民拯救了民主。赢得选举的是人民而不是政党。

Shaboinki
21小时前
There will always be crybabies in the opposite side who will say the election wasn’t fare. It’s true in all countries. So ignore and move on. And as the biggest party, BJP deserves to form the govt with NDA.

反方总会有哭哭啼啼的人说选举不公平。各国都是如此。所以不要理会,继续前进。作为最大的政党,印度人民党理应与新民主联盟共同组建政府。

Anonymous
1小时前
Election commission of India needs to be made independent. I think all positions in ECI should be filled by recruitment with written examinations.

印度选举委员会需要独立,我认为印度选举委员会的所有职位都应通过招聘和笔试来填补。

Nssapal
12小时前
A great analysis - Indian democracy is really live in spite of huge diversity and inequity.

很好的分析--尽管存在巨大的多样性和不平等,印度的民主仍然生机勃勃。

Aungmyint
8小时前
The world should be really proud of India's Democracy which is evidenced in this Election whereby a pathetic Democracy was crushed by an Army coup in Myanmar in the aftermath of an Election 2020; in a country prone with several Army Coups.

全世界都应该为印度的民主感到骄傲,这次大选就证明了这一点,在 2020 年大选之后,一个可悲的民主国家被缅甸的军队政变所粉碎;在这个国家,军队政变屡见不鲜。

Bhanukuppa
2小时前
India should take the western ratings and propaganda with a grain of salt.

印度应该慎重对待西方的评价和宣传。

Barnyrocks
3小时前
Rules / policy created by western world is not only biased but also non-inclusive. But they are the ones to talk lecturing about inclusion, democracy etc.. India has been futurustic in the past and is excelling in this everyday. At this pace and reach provided by rich content such as this, India will be deciding authority on Foreign policy and will be centre stage everywhere.

西方世界制定的规则/政策不仅有偏见,而且没有包容性。但他们却在大谈包容、民主等。印度过去一直是未来主义者,而且每天都在不断进步。以这样的发展速度和丰富的内容所带来的影响力,印度将成为外交政策的决定性权威,在任何地方都将占据中心位置。

INDIA--INDIANS
10小时前
India needs development not politicians with HD Camera.

印度需要的是发展,而不是带着高清摄像机的政客。

Rabikumardas
10小时前
We don't need any authorisation from the double standard foreign agencies in fact they need validation from a democratic country like India.

我们不需要双重标准的外国机构的任何授权,事实上,他们需要像印度这样的民主国家的确认。

Ctcasassociates
5小时前
Well said! I don't know if Indian democracy works. But one thing that I know for sure is that the West should review their own flaws before commenting on other countries. Every country's situation is unique and there is no one system that works for all.

说得好!我不知道印度的民主是否有效。但有一点我可以肯定,那就是西方国家在评论其他国家之前,应该先审视自己的缺陷。每个国家的情况都是独一无二的,没有一种制度适合所有国家。

Each country should just choose what works best for them. Nitpicking others just because their system of democracy is different from yours does not make the West anymore undemocratic that they are at the moment- by imposing your will on others.

每个国家都应该选择最适合自己的制度。仅仅因为别人的民主制度与自己的不同就挑剔别人,并不能使西方国家变得更加不民主--把自己的意志强加于人。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|网站地图|渝公网安备 50019002502186号|音飞网 ( 渝ICP备2022004218号-1 )

GMT+8, 2024-7-27 17:05 , Processed in 0.065774 second(s), 30 queries .