油管博主:为什么东南亚人最受攻击?

333 0
卡卡西里 2024-6-6 00:44:48 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

Ragequitter
2天前
I’m SEA and stand with all my East and Southeast Asian brothers and sisters. I just want you all to know that not all of us believe in that hierarchy crap. I’ve experienced a lot of racism from Chinese people in the Bay Area and on the internet, but I don’t let that affect me. Most people would become racist just because of a handful of people they meet, but we have to remember that we should never generalize a whole demographic.

我是东南亚人,与我所有的东亚和东南亚兄弟姐妹站在一起。我只想让你们知道,并不是所有人都相信等级制度这种鬼话。我在湾区和互联网上经历过很多来自华人的种族歧视,但我不会因此而受到影响。大多数人都会因为他们遇到的少数几个人而成为种族主义者,但我们必须记住,我们绝不能以偏概全。

For every bad [racist] experience I had with a Chinese person, I have met 10x as many cool Chinese people. I hope one day we can stop this East and Southeast hierarchy crap. Filipinos must choose a side too, because genetically they are closer to Southeast Asians than Pacific Islanders. The only exception is some links to Austronesians, but that includes other SEA too, not just the Philippines.

我和中国人之间每有一次不好的[种族主义]经历,我就会遇到10倍于此的很酷的中国人。我希望有一天我们能停止这种东方和东南方等级制度的废话。菲律宾人也必须选择一方,因为从基因上讲,他们更接近东南亚人,而不是太平洋岛民。唯一的例外是与奥斯特罗尼西亚人有一些联系,但这也包括其他东南亚人,而不仅仅是菲律宾人。

It started as a cop out because Asians were getting bullied, but now yall should just choose a side, because this Asian hate goes crazy. You’re either with us or not. If not, stop joining Asian gangs.

一开始,这只是因为亚洲人受到欺负而采取的一种应对措施,但现在你们应该选择一方,因为对亚洲人的仇恨已经到了疯狂的地步。你们要么支持我们,要么不支持。如果不是,就别再加入亚洲帮派了。

Jmgonzales
2天前
Only filipinos from the US think of the pacific islander thing. Most of us here In the Philippines don't even associate ourselves with pacific islanders nor know anything much about the pacific islanders. Most of us don't want to side with anyone we just wanna live life free.

只有来自美国的菲律宾人才会想到太平洋岛民这回事。我们菲律宾的大多数人甚至不把自己与太平洋岛民联系在一起,也不了解太平洋岛民。我们大多数人不想站在任何人一边,我们只想过自由自在的生活。

Drownedin
2天前(修改过)
They think the hate comes from a political place. If you watch a lot of Asian media in Asian languages in the west, there is never really pan Asian language that refers to Asians as a whole so it inherently splits up struggles and makes viewers think like the people attacking Asian people hate the Chinese for being communists, and not because they think they are dog eaters and that this applies to anyone with an Asian face.

他们认为仇恨来自政治。如果你在西方观看大量使用亚洲语言的亚洲媒体,就会发现从来没有真正的泛亚洲语言将亚洲人作为一个整体来提及,因此这在本质上割裂了斗争,让观众认为攻击亚洲人的人恨中国人是共产主义者,而不是因为他们认为中国人是吃狗肉的,这适用于任何长着亚洲人面孔的人。

It's why during the height of the hate crimes, I saw a lot of Asian people wear American flags, or anything resembling an American flag(puerto rican flag for example) thinking this would protect them from getting hate crimed.

这就是为什么在仇恨犯罪最猖獗的时候,我看到很多亚裔人佩戴美国国旗,或者任何类似美国国旗的东西(比如波多黎各国旗),以为这样就能保护他们不被仇恨犯罪。

Majorlazor
2天前
in the U.S. it’s actually a black person more likely to be attacked.They are by far the largest number of victims of hate crimes. They even exceed Asians in per capita of victims. Only Jewish people have a higher per capita victim of hate crimes.This does not mean Asian victimhood isn’t important, but the reality is anti-black hate is far more a wider issue in the United States.

在美国,黑人更容易受到攻击。迄今为止,他们是仇恨犯罪的最大受害者。他们的人均受害者人数甚至超过了亚洲人。只有犹太人的人均仇恨犯罪受害者人数更多,这并不意味着亚裔受害者不重要,但现实情况是,在美国,反黑人仇恨是一个更为广泛的问题。

Abcdefg
1天前(修改过)
I used to get bullied in university by this group of guys who would tell me to "Go back to China!" which is a such an unoriginal line, but it always took me by surprise.  

我在大学里经常被一群男生欺负,他们会对我说:“滚回中国去!”这句话虽然毫无新意,却总是让我大吃一惊。

I always had mixed feelings about it, because my next thought would be "How do they know where I'm from?" (spoiler alert: I am from China) And then my next, next thought would be "Oh they don't care... Alrighty then..."

我总是百感交集,因为我的下一个想法是 “他们怎么知道我来自哪里?”(剧透:我来自中国),然后我的下一个、下下一个想法是 "哦,他们不在乎...... 那好吧......”

But at least they got my ethnicity correct.All of this is to say...I can't imagine not being Chinese and still getting bullied for "being Chinese." At least when I'm getting insulted, they got my ethnicity right! Even if it's by accident, I am somewhat pleasantly surprised lol

但至少他们没弄错我的民族。说了这么多,就是想说......我无法想象不是中国人还会因为 “是中国人”而被欺负。至少,当我受到侮辱时,他们说对了我的种族!即使是意外,我也会感到惊喜。

Marialinguist
2天前
I am Viet. I used to live in the U.S. for 5 years for work (I used to work in Finance and now I teach Viet and Eng) and left because of the bs racial tension, safety, and infrastructure decline in the U.S. I came to back to the motherland and ever since then have felt so cozy and secure. What's more, I have  not been treated like a 3rd class citizen. There's no place like home where you are not judged by your differences.

我是越南人,我曾在美国工作生活了 5 年(我以前在金融部门工作,现在教越南语和英语),后来因为美国的种族紧张、安全和基础设施衰退等问题离开了美国。更重要的是,我没有受到三等公民的待遇。没有比家更好的地方了,在这里你不会因为你的不同而被评判。

Majorlazor
2天前
The crazy thing is discrimination between lighter skin and darker skin Asians/SE Asians/S Asians.

最让人抓狂的是肤色浅的亚洲人/东南亚人/亚洲人和肤色深的亚洲人之间的歧视。

Manofsesame
2天前
Lighter/pale skin is considered the standard of beauty for most cultures in the world. Darker skin tends to receive discrimination everywhere including asias and Africas

在世界上大多数文化中,浅色/白皮肤被认为是美的标准。皮肤较黑的人在任何地方都会受到歧视,包括亚洲和非洲。

Lynettetaravella
2天前
This is why I got a buzzcut tattoos and put on muscles lol

这就是为什么我剪了秃头,纹了身,还长了一身肌肉。哈哈~~

Yotrader
1天前
Whatever misunderstanding existing in the US has nothing to do with the realities in Asia. For example, Japan has a tourist visa-waiver for citizens of Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Brunei, South Korea, Taiwan, HK, and Macau. But not China. It's not a Northeast Asia vs Southeast Asia division.

无论美国存在何种误解,都与亚洲的实际情况无关。例如,日本对新加坡、印度尼西亚、马来西亚、泰国、文莱、韩国、台湾、香港和澳门的公民实行旅游免签。但中国大陆没有,这不是东北亚与东南亚的划分。

We do not treat or consider somebody from China to be any superior or inferior to an ethnic Chinese person from Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore, or Thailand.

我们不认为来自中国的人与来自马来西亚、印度尼西亚、新加坡或泰国的华裔相比有任何优劣之分。

The difference in treatment is based entirely on past crime statistics, illegal migration, and socio-economic conditions. In contrast, affluent Chinese citizens are eligible for multi-year tourist visas and special investment residency visa in Japan.

区别对待完全是基于过去的犯罪统计、非法移民和社会经济条件。相比之下的中国富人有资格在日本获得多年旅游签证和特殊投资居留签证。

Jmgonzales
2天前
I think in Hong Kong they refer to all Asian that are not east Asian as south Asian which include Indian, Pakistani and Malaysian. I am not sure if it's just a "us or them" thing or simply laziness to reduce one syllable in phrase. Not sure if you are referring to that on the identification confusion part among Asian

我认为在香港,他们把所有非东亚的亚洲人都称为南亚人,包括印度人、巴基斯坦人和马来西亚人。我不确定这是否只是 “我们或他们”的事情,或者只是懒得在短语中减少一个音节。不知道您指的是否是亚洲人之间的识别混乱问题。

Jmgonzales
6小时前
Well for every country in the world we tend to clump people so it doesnt confuse us. Here in the philippines all south asian and sometimes middle east gets lumped into word bumbay. Which means mumbai....

对于世界上的每个国家来说,我们都倾向于把人们集中在一起,这样就不会混淆。在菲律宾,所有的南亚人,有时还有中东人,都被归结为“bumbay”这个词。意思是孟买....

Yseattlenarr
2天前(修改过)
As a SE Asian who went to college in NYC, I feel we need to learn how to physically and verbally defend ourselves for these reasons. Won't hurt to put a fear in the attacker that we actually know "kung-fu"

作为一个在纽约上大学的东南亚人,我觉得我们需要学习如何在身体和言语上保护自己,原因就在于此。让攻击者害怕我们真的会 “功夫”也无妨。

Robbiddlecom  
2天前
SE Asian martial arts like Muay Thai, Kun Khmer, Lethwei, Pencak Silat etc. actually work better than Chinese Kungfu in real fights. Kungfu is mostly just for show.

东南亚武术,如泰拳、高棉拳、跆拳道、班卡苏拉等,在实战中比中国功夫更好用。功夫大多只是摆设。

Jmgonzales
23小时前
Some fancy moves that aren't practical at all in real fights, like the so-called "chain punching" in Wing Chun.

一些花哨的招式在实战中根本不实用,比如咏春拳中所谓的 “连环拳”。

Lastskykey
1天前
As a Thai who grew up in Hawaii years ago it’s totally different. The strange part is that some mixed Asian Hawaiian(ex: Filipino mixed and others) can be racist toward whites and other Asian who wasn’t born on island. The one who slurred Chinese language at my face looked more Chinese than I do. It is almost comical when there is double racism in among of our own race.

作为一个多年前在夏威夷长大的泰国人,情况完全不同。奇怪的是,一些夏威夷亚裔混血儿(如菲律宾混血儿和其他混血儿)会对白人和其他非夏威夷出生的亚裔有种族歧视,那个对着我说汉语的人看起来比我更像中国人。在我们自己的种族中存在双重种族主义,这几乎是滑稽可笑的。

Xavierbreff
2天前
Racially ambiguous filipino here, and I can count on one hand, how many times I’ve been racially harassed… and even then I was called the derogatory terms for a Chinese, Japanese and Korean person so I never felt any type of way about it. I kind of just laughed it off… chalked it up to just basic stupidity and ignorance, which is rampant in the United States

我是一个种族模糊的菲律宾人,我被种族骚扰的次数一只手就能数过来......即便如此,我还是被人用贬义词来称呼为中国人、日本人和韩国人,所以我从来没有觉得有什么不妥。我只是一笑置之......把它归结为基本的愚蠢和无知,这在美国很普遍。

Majorlazor
2天前
The reason SE Asians are attacked more is because SE Asians are a larger population than Continental Asians and Japanese.Racists aren’t taking time to distinguish between a Laotian and a Japanese person.

东南亚人受到更多攻击的原因是,东南亚人比大陆亚洲人和日本人的人口更多。种族主义者不会花时间去区分老挝人和日本人。

Streemline
2天前
the question is whos victimizing the asians? or are we not allowed to ask?

问题是谁在伤害亚洲人?还是我们不能问?

BrandonTWills
2天前
Non Asians mostly.Black ppl little bit of Mexican and little bit white

主要是非亚洲人,黑人、少量墨西哥人和少量白人!

Gametri
2天前
black and sometimes mexican

黑人,有时是墨西哥人!

Ragequitter
2天前
There is no point asking this question when everyone already knows it’s a certain protected group of people who can get away with anything

当大家都知道是某个受保护的群体可以逍遥法外时,问这个问题就没有意义了。

Chriswizo
2天前
Explains why a lot of young SE Asians clique up and join street gangs …

解释了为什么许多东南亚年轻人拉帮结派,加入街头帮派......

Yojimbo
2天前
Because they don't live in majority white rich areas like E asians.They have to survive so they form groups to defend themselves.They also have some self respect .

因为他们不像东亚人那样生活在白人占多数的富裕地区。他们必须生存,所以他们会组成群体来保护自己。他们也有一定的自尊。

Akenoicap
2天前
SEA people here in Australia are tough, especially Filipinos and Vietnamese. In Cabramatta New South Wales, Viets killed the mayor (Caucasian) there around 30 years ago.

澳大利亚的东南亚人很难相处,尤其是菲律宾人和越南人。大约 30 年前,在新南威尔士州的卡布拉马塔,越南人杀了那里的市长(白种人)。

Also when I was playing for a social Filipino basketball team (I'm Filipino btw), the other team (mostly Caucasians) were getting favoured by the referees (also Caucasians) during the semi finals match. It was a cooking show from the start and some of my teammates got fouled out without even touching the opposition. So my coach said f it and called us to walk out of the game.

另外,当我在一个菲律宾社会篮球队打球时(顺便说一句,我也是菲律宾人),在半决赛中,另一支球队(主要是白种人)受到了裁判(也是白种人)的偏袒。比赛从一开始就像一场烹饪秀,我的一些队友甚至没有碰到对手就被犯规了。于是我的教练说 “算了吧”,叫我们退场。

Then one parent (Caucasian) yelled out to us to finish the game and called us Filipino losers. My coach snapped and confronted the parent and said, "say it to my face you ****!" A brawl nearly started and my dad was ready to fight too. Well eventually the parent got scared and backed off, but if he retaliated, there would have been a brawl between Filos .

然后,一位家长(白人)大声叫我们结束比赛,并称我们菲律宾人是失败者。我的教练怒不可遏,质问那位家长说:“当着我的面说,你这个 ****!” 争吵几乎开始了,我爸爸也准备打架。好在最后这位家长害怕了,退了回去,但如果他报复的话,菲律賓人和白种人之间就会发生斗殴。

Robertonavarro
2天前
Filipino basketball games sometimes become too physical and then end up as boxing bouts or even serious stabbings.Too many hotheads.

菲律宾篮球比赛有时过于激烈,最后演变成拳击比赛,甚至发生严重的刺伤事件。头脑发热的人太多了。

GhostSal
2天前
It's not safe anywhere, despite your ethnicity in the city. Look at what happened to chinese on the west coast during WWII. Stay off your phone on the street and be aware of your surroundings.

尽管你是这个城市的种族,但这里不安全。看看二战期间西海岸中国人的遭遇吧。在街上不要玩手机,留心周围的环境。

Tomjones
2天前
Use to think America was the land of opportunity for everyone, now that opportunity drying up. Fighting among each others for the few crumbs.

曾经以为美国是人人都有机会的国度,如今机会正在枯竭。为了一点面包屑,大家互相争斗。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|网站地图|渝公网安备 50019002502186号|音飞网 ( 渝ICP备2022004218号-1 )

GMT+8, 2024-7-27 19:20 , Processed in 0.065655 second(s), 30 queries .