特朗普因掩盖向艳星支付封口费而被判有罪!

276 0
阳光使者 2024-6-2 00:00:11 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
经过为期五周的审判,前总统唐纳德-特朗普(Donald Trump)因掩盖向艳星暴风女丹尼尔斯(Stormy Daniels)支付封口费而被判有罪。

特朗普因掩盖向艳星支付封口费而被判有罪!

特朗普因掩盖向艳星支付封口费而被判有罪!

Glashalffull
19小时前
He can ask for asylum in north korea. Or russia.

他可以去朝鲜寻求庇护或俄罗斯。

Johnpaulwe
18小时前
Trump tower in north korea, great idea.

朝鲜的特朗普大厦,好主意。

Jeanghiberti
18小时前
Why would our next president want to live in korea??

我们的下一任总统为什么要住在朝鲜?

Reallysomebody
15小时前
Trump cries "Election interference " While being convicted for doing exactly that.

特朗普一边喊着 “干涉选举”,一边却因为干了这种事而被定罪。

Maconmedia
11小时前
Exactly. I have noticed that a lot of what trump accuses others of doing are things he has done himself.

没错。我注意到,特朗普指责别人做的很多事情都是他自己做过的。

Mrmonsterken
18小时前(修改过)
I like presidents who are not liars and con artists! Trump isn't one of those! He took care of the country far better than all the clowns before and after him!

我喜欢不是骗子和骗子的总统!特朗普不是这样的人!他把国家治理得比他之前和之后的所有小丑都要好得多!

Michaeldamianphd
3小时前
You're naive. This case was a sham.

你太天真了,这个案子是个骗局。

Jumpingjackflash
16小时前
Trump loses election-says it’s rigged.Trump found guilty- says it’s rigged I see a pattern here.

特朗普输掉大选--说这是被操纵的,特朗普被判有罪--说这是被操纵的。我看到了一种模式。

Wonderbread
12小时前
Rigged on both sides

双方都有操纵!

Thederpyrock
12小时前
The star witness on the prosecutors side lying on multiple occasions and has admitted to lying in a lawful standard

原告方面的主要证人多次撒谎,并以合法的标准承认撒谎!

Canjunqueen
16小时前
You can always count on trump. Count on the fact that if he’s talking he’s lying.

你总是可以指望特朗普。相信这样一个事实:如果他在说话,他就是在撒谎。

Reyhaz
5小时前
And his mouth got him in trouble Actually, that goes for all politician.. If their mouth is moving, they are lying.

他的嘴巴给他带来了麻烦,事实上,这适用于所有政治家 只要他们的嘴在动,他们就在撒谎。

Orlandovv
17小时前
Man i love seeing them always cry "Rigged " When losing anything

我喜欢看到他们在输掉任何比赛时总是大喊 “被操纵了”。

Moorereviews
19小时前
What a fall from grace. From president trump to citizen trump to felon trump.

真是一落千丈。从总统特朗普到公民特朗普,再到重罪犯特朗普。

Trentclark
18小时前(修改过)
wow!As an australian who is no trump supporter all i can say is be careful what you wish for. You think this is a win but prosecuting a political opponent so many years after the supposed crime purely in an attempt to affect their chances of being elected is just going to set a precedent that’s not going to improve anything. That’s the sort of thing that happens in pakistan & russia to political opponents of those in power.

哇~~作为一个不是特朗普支持者的澳大利亚人,我只能说小心你的愿望。你认为这是一场胜利,但这么多年后起诉一个政治对手,纯粹是为了影响他们当选的机会,这只会开创一个先例,不会改善任何事情。这就是发生在巴基斯坦和俄罗斯当权者的政治对手身上的事情。

Johnbehnam
18小时前
no matter what democrat throw at him trying to convict him, hes still going to be the president

不管民主党人怎么给他定罪,他还是要当总统。

Random
14小时前(修改过)
If trump is jailed for corruption, than the entire us government should be in jail too.

如果特朗普因腐败入狱,那么整个美国政府也应该入狱。

Bluespawn
16小时前
I don't like having the sitting president use his power to convict his opponents. This is not russia.

我不喜欢现任总统利用职权给对手定罪,这里不是俄罗斯。

Nonadinfinitum
18小时前
Sadly, the irony is likely nothing is going to come of this aside from political advertising that will only bolster his supporters.

可悲的是,具有讽刺意味的是,除了做政治广告,这很可能不会产生任何结果,而政治广告只会加强他的支持者。

Flamingwolfx
9小时前
So hush money payments aren’t illegal and it’s a misdemeanor to falsify business documents. But it’s a felony to falsify business documents for hush money payments because he did so to not hurt his reputation? I’m really not understanding why it was a felony

因此,支付封口费并不违法,伪造商业文件属于轻罪。但伪造商业文件支付封口费却是重罪,因为他这样做是为了不损害自己的名誉?我真的不明白为什么会是重罪。

Eduardope
19小时前
Best news ever!!! Trump for jail 2024!!!!

有史以来最好的消息 特朗普入狱 2024!

Luciferic
19小时前
200 hours picking up trash along the highway in orange jumpsuit

穿着橙色囚服在高速公路上捡垃圾200小时!

Thenichq
19小时前
This is all getting thrown out in appeal anyway. Even the prosecution knows this.This was never going to stick.

无论如何,这一切都会在上诉中被驳回,连控方都知道这一点。这根本不可能成立。

Magicalwarriorz
16小时前
The minimum sentence for falsifying business records in the first degree is zero, so trump could receive probation or conditional discharge, a sentence of no jail or up to four years for each offense. Sorry trump definitely will be president 2024.

一级伪造商业记录罪的最低刑期为零,因此特朗普可能会获得缓刑或有条件释放,不被判入狱,或每项罪名最高可判处四年徒刑。对不起,特朗普肯定会在 2024 年当上总统。

Alisonward
15小时前
This was all political. If any other person was charged with this, it would be a great big nothing. I am not for trump in the least, but this was a wrong step in the wrong direction. I hope it’s not repeated in our country.

这都是政治原因。如果其他任何人因此受到指控,那都是小事一桩。我丝毫不支持特朗普,但这是朝着错误方向迈出的错误一步。我希望这不会在我们国家重演。

Frenchylikeshikes
4小时前
Funny how those people call everything fake or rigged when it's convenient, but somehow when they win, then it's fair and square lol.

有趣的是,这些人在方便的时候说什么都是假的或被操纵的,但不知何故,当他们赢了的时候,就说是公平公正了,笑死我了。

Jacksonbowman
14小时前
Yeppp if you can’t succeed yourself pray on someone else’s downfall. So beautiful ain’t it! Hate this ideology!

如果自己不能成功,就祈祷别人的失败。太美了,不是吗?讨厌这种意识形态!

Viktorreznov
1小时前
The trial kicked off by explaining a conspiracy. I don’t understand, so the judge and jury took this conspiracy as fact? It seems a little fishy

审判一开始就解释了一个阴谋。我不明白,法官和陪审团就把这个阴谋当成了事实?这似乎有点蹊跷

Snowleopardseal
18小时前
Finally the criminal has to pay for his actions

罪犯终于要为他的行为付出代价!

Philcollins
11小时前
So i don’t get it? This is interference by paying someone not to release a story to the public …?That the longest reach i’ve ever seen, i can’t even fathom how this is criminal in anyway. That’s keeping your reputation good to the public not interfering with compaign or even trying to interfere with opponent like what?

所以我不明白?这就是通过付钱让某人不要向公众发布新闻来进行干涉?这是我见过的最长的一次,我甚至无法理解这怎么会是犯罪。这是在公众面前保持良好的声誉,而不是干涉竞选,甚至是试图干涉对手,这算什么?

Thatpitter
19小时前
Donald trump is the most litigious person on the planet, and he always loses.

唐纳德-特朗普是这个星球上最爱打官司的人,而且他总是输。

Josephpiskac
12小时前
He won the election and is a former president of the united states.That is what matters and this extremely expensive judicial action should never have taken place.

他赢得了大选,是美国前总统。这才是最重要的,而这一耗资巨大的司法诉讼本就不应该发生。

Solaceeasy
3小时前
Infidelity cover up is the least of his problems. What we need to see him go to jail for financial fraud,tax evasion and money laundering from foreign corrupt politicians

掩盖出轨是他最不应该遇到的问题。我们需要看到的是他因金融欺诈、逃税和为外国腐败政客洗钱而锒铛入狱。

Truckingcarsl
19小时前
His poll numbers will rise… Again.He 100% will now be elected!

他的民调数字将再次上升,他100% 将当选!

Sommmeguy
5小时前
Can't we just get rid of trump and biden and start the elect over? It is nauseating to think one of these two senior citizens will be president again.

我们就不能把特朗普和拜登赶走,重新开始选举吗?想到这两位老人中的一位将再次成为总统,就令人作呕。

Dellaangel
18小时前
This has galvanized his base and after hearing the testimony flipped anyone that thought this may have been politically motivated. Trumps donation site just crashed.

这激发了他的支持者,在听到证词后,任何认为这可能是出于政治动机的人都会翻脸。特朗普的捐款网站刚刚崩溃。

Lizwindsor
17小时前(修改过)
A guilty verdict means absolutely nothing to the people in this country usa trump has millions of diehard supporters who will ever so gladly vote for him in the 2024 up and coming presidential electionhow interesting it would be to have a convicted convict as a president

对这个国家的人来说,有罪判决毫无意义。特朗普有数百万死忠支持者,他们会在2024年即将到来的总统选举中很高兴地投票给他。让一个被定罪的罪犯当总统,这将是多么有趣的事情啊!

Snappatruce
19小时前
First felon president is gonna be awesome.

第一位重罪犯总统一定会很棒!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|网站地图|渝公网安备 50019002502186号|音飞网 ( 渝ICP备2022004218号-1 )

GMT+8, 2024-7-27 17:55 , Processed in 0.061563 second(s), 30 queries .