前农奴在这部纪录片中讲述西藏骇人听闻的农奴制历史!

370 0
阳光使者 2024-5-30 16:30:02 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
大家好,我想和你们分享我这几天看的一部纪录片。这部纪录片采访了几位幸存的农奴,他们生来就是为西藏的 “贵族 ”服务的农奴。在和平解放前,他们不仅没有任何自由,遭受着非人的待遇,甚至连 “上层阶级”都不把他们当人看。影片还揭示了真实的西藏历史档案片段。通过这些黑白镜头,你还可以了解到西藏大多数人的生活状况。希望这部纪录片也能帮助你了解西藏的真实历史。

Thetreekeeper
1天前(修改过)
My great grandfather was a communist soldier and he would always share stories with us. Once he told us that while he was in Tibet, the Serfs would run to them and beg for food and also if they can join the army with them. Also another story was they found a young lady inside a wooden box in the middle of nowhere. Apparently they put her there as punishment to die out there. But they were able to save her and later she married one of his comrade. True story.

我的曾祖父是一名共产主义战士,他总是和我们分享他的故事。有一次他告诉我们,当他在西藏时,农奴们会跑来向他们乞讨食物,还问他们能不能和他们一起参军。还有一个故事是,他们在荒郊野外的一个木箱里发现了一位年轻的女士。显然,他们把她关在那里是为了惩罚她死在外面。但他们还是救了她,后来她嫁给了他的一个战友。这是真实的故事。

Fizmath
8小时前
Totally credible.National Geographic magazine did a story about Tibet long about, before 1949 and they showed a woman bound up in wooden stocks, left to die alone of dehydration.

完全可信。美国《国家地理》杂志很久以前(1949 年以前)就做过一篇关于西藏的报道,他们展示了一个女人被绑在木制的囚笼里,因脱水而孤独地死去。

LobsangTsering
2天前
Really fantastic documentary, I had absolutely no idea. I've been so propagandized in the US into thinking that the Tibetans were victims of imperialism, I legitimately didn't know they'd actually been freed from the yoke of oppression when China moved in. What they experienced under the prior feudal system sounds positively horrific. What they lived through was functionally slavery. I will be showing this documentary to everyone who will listen. We've been lied to about Tibet in America, it's time to spread the truth.

非常棒的纪录片,我完全没有想到。在美国,我被宣传得太厉害了,以为藏人是帝国主义的受害者。我不知道当中国进入时,他们实际上已经从压迫的枷锁中解放出来了。他们在以前的封建制度下所经历的一切听起来实在是太可怕了,他们的生活实际上就是奴隶制。我会把这部纪录片放给所有愿意听的人看。关于西藏,我们在美国一直被欺骗,现在是传播真相的时候了。

付费看帖
剩余 84%内容需要支付 10金币后可完整阅读。开通会员全网阅读,每月最低只需要3.3元。
支持付费阅读,激励作者创作更好的作品。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|网站地图|渝公网安备 50019002502186号|音飞网 ( 渝ICP备2022004218号-1 )

GMT+8, 2024-7-27 19:19 , Processed in 0.064565 second(s), 30 queries .