波音777飞机遭遇气流后乘客死亡,新加坡航空公司航班遭遇严重乱流!

207 0
阳光使者 2024-5-23 16:31:17 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
一架从伦敦飞往新加坡的航班在 “严重乱流 ”中造成一人死亡,数人受伤。新加坡航空公司的这架波音客机改道飞往曼谷,紧急救援人员已在曼谷待命。一名目击者称,乱流导致没有系安全带的乘客撞到了头顶的机舱。航空公司发言人证实了这起伤亡事故。机上共有 211 名乘客和 18 名机组人员。

Ruby
13小时前
this is the exact reason my seatbelt stays on the ENTIRE FLIGHT unless i am getting up for the restroom.

这正是我在整个飞行过程中都系着安全带的原因,除非我起身去洗手间。

Mansikkacake
9小时前
the thing is people like me who go to the restroom like 5 to 7 times during 13 hours flights are the risk cause walking to the restroom and in the restroom dont have seatbelt. the incident like this really adding up to the fear of the flight.

问题是像我这样在13个小时的飞行中去洗手间5到7次的人是危险的,因为走到洗手间,在洗手间里没有安全带。这样的事件确实增加了人们对飞行的恐惧。

Naszadynastia
7小时前
Let seatbelt stay on even going to the restroom

即使去洗手间也要系上安全带!(网贴翻译来自音飞网)

Mansikkacake
4小时前
I was brainstorming and imagining what type of seatbelt should be on the toilet on the plane but lol impossible to invent. imagine disposable one time seatbelt everytime we sit on the toilet seat? or some type of safety rope in the bathroom to hold on during seating etc. ,mmmm, im sure aerospace engineers have been thinking those but havent spread yet???

我一直在动脑筋,想象飞机上的马桶上应该有什么类型的安全带,但是哈哈~~我觉得不可能发明出来。想象一下,每次我们坐在马桶盖上时,一次性的安全带会是什么样子?我相信航空航天工程师们已经在考虑这些问题了,但还没有推广开来。

Garyrussell
10小时前
There’s some very stubborn people that don’t think rules apply for them and now suffered the consequences.

些人非常固执,认为规则对他们不适用,现在已经承担了后果。

Omololuadu
8小时前
Yes, belts should be on whenever seated. However, everyone can't keep their belts on at every moment. That's a long flight, and some would want to walk around to stretch, and some passengers on their way to and from the toilet. What about cabin crew attending to customers' needs?

是的,只要坐着就应该系安全带。但是,每个人不可能每时每刻都系着安全带。飞行时间很长,有些人会想走动走动,伸伸懒腰,有些乘客会在往返厕所的路上。那么客舱乘务员如何满足顾客的需求呢?

Daheikkinen
8小时前
Imagine being in the toilet when it happened

想象一下,当它发生时,您正在厕所里。

EthanLomas
3小时前
I wear adult diapers whenever I fly for this very reason. Now you do need the heavy soak ones if it is transatlantic

出于这个原因,我每次坐飞机都会穿成人尿布。如果是横跨大西洋,您确实需要厚重的浸湿式尿布。

Syncmonism
4小时前
I worked for a very large airport operating company, we had to deal with an issue where a scheduled flight hit severe turbulence with a coffin as hold cargo.

我曾在一家非常大的机场运营公司工作过,我们曾处理过这样一个问题:一架定期航班遇到了严重的气流,机舱内装有一具棺材。

Kismet
9小时前
if you fly often, you’d know, that all passengers are advised to keep their seatbelts on at all times when seated.It’s the entitled folks who choose not to listen to advise or instructions, pretty much like people, who stand around outside toilet cubicles on planes, even when seatbelt signs are on!I’ve seen it far more times than I care to remember.

如果你经常坐飞机,你就会知道,所有乘客都被建议在就座时始终系好安全带。正是那些有权有势的人选择不听劝告或指示,就像那些在飞机厕所外站着的人一样,即使安全带标志还亮着!我见过这种情况的次数多得记不清了。

Newqlar
11小时前
High time seatbelts become mandatory full time in planes. You don’t like it - walk, run, swim, take a car (wearing a seatbelt) or risk breaking your neck because of turbulence. Easy to fix. Saves injuries and lives.

现在是飞机上必须全程系安全带的时候了。如果你不喜欢--走路、跑步、游泳、乘车(系安全带),或者冒着被乱流扭断脖子的风险,很容易解决,可避免受伤和生命危险。

Rwhitenz
7小时前
Also protects innocent seatbelt wearers from being hit by the non belt wearing missiles/ sacks of meat

还能保护无辜的系安全带者不被不系安全带的导弹/肉袋击中!

Divyas
8小时前
How can you be in a plane plummeting to the ground and potentially dying and still think about taking video footage on your phone. Strange world we live in today.

你怎么能在飞机急速坠落地面并有可能丧命的情况下,还想着用手机拍摄视频呢?我们今天生活的世界真奇怪。

Nachsn
11小时前
According to witnesses on the SQ flight, the passengers who went to the restroom were the ones most hurt during the turbulence. I had a few bad experiences myself during travel while I was in the restroom when the aircraft hit turbulence. There are signs in the toilet asking you to return to your seats.

据新加坡航空公司上的目击者称,在乱流中受伤最严重的是那些去洗手间的乘客。在旅行中,当飞机遇到气流时,我在洗手间里也有过一些不愉快的经历。厕所里有提示让你回到座位上。

BrunoDeMarques
9小时前(修改过)
I once took off in a plane in New Zealand (in the summer of 2001) where the Italian contingent in our tour group was so caught-up in a group conversation that they refused to sit down for take-off. Since it was a small plane (like 100 seats) carrying only our tour group and the Italians would not take their sits, the plane took off with them standing up.Kid you not. I was there.

有一次,我在新西兰乘坐飞机起飞(2001 年夏天),我们旅游团中的意大利人正沉浸在一场集体集体谈话中,拒绝坐下来起飞。由于飞机很小(只有 100 个座位),只有我们一个旅行团,而意大利人又不肯坐下,所以飞机就站着起飞了。不骗你?我当时就在飞机上。

Dannyvalentino
8小时前
The man who passed away died because of a heart attack. How does wearing a seatbelt stop a heart attack in turbulence? This is such deceptive headlining.

死者死于心脏病,系上安全带如何在乱流中阻止心脏病发作?这样的标题太具有欺骗性了。

Antpoo
7小时前
The terror is enough to cause someone with heart issue to have immediate heart attack. Thd adrenaline rush causes it.

恐怖足以让有心脏病的人立即心脏病发作,这是肾上腺素激增造成的!

Philipmullins
5小时前
If it was not for the incident he may not have had a heart attack because extreme stress can help to bring a heart attack on quickly .

如果不是因为这件事,他可能不会心脏病发作,因为极度紧张会使心脏病发作很快。

Perfectlyhonest
3小时前
When I flew back in the 70’s all we carried on board was a small briefcase with some books

当我在 70 年代乘坐飞机时,我们在飞机上携带的只是一个装有一些书籍的小公文包。

Guuzila
10小时前
so no one is gonna mention how boeing has alot of issues within the company, and everyone who tries to stand up against them "whistleblowers" mysteriously die right after outing boeing secrets so much so that i probably shouldnt be saying this because who knows what boeing company is gonna do to people like me trying to spread awareness

所以没有人会提到波音公司内部有很多问题,每个试图站起来反对他们的“举报人”在揭露波音公司的秘密之后神秘地死去,以至于我可能不应该说这些,因为谁知道波音公司会怎么对待像我这样试图宣传的人呢?

Garyrussel
10小时前
People get up even with the seatbelt light on. Flight Attendants don’t bother trying to get them back in the seats.But even with the seatbelt light you have keep the seatbelt on even when seated.

即使安全带指示灯亮着,人们还是会站起来。空乘人员也懒得把他们拉回座位。但即使安全带指示灯亮着,您也必须系好安全带。

Astutity
7小时前
No tourism, Singapore economy will TOTALLY COLLPASE! Oh that is what open economy means

没有旅游业,新加坡经济将完全崩溃!这就是开放经济的含义!

Kharris
9小时前
Today numerous people will fly on an airplane and immediately take off their seatbelt. Nothing can be done about it.

如今,许多人坐上飞机后会立即解开安全带。对此,我们无能为力。

Rwhitenz
7小时前
Electronically locked belts, call attendant to be unlocked to go to toilet. Nothing is impossible, just cost

电子锁带,上厕所要叫服务员开锁。没有做不到,只有想不到!

Patrictwo
12小时前
Wouldn't it be crazy if international air travel halts because insurance companies wouldn't bear the risk of accidents caused by increasing air turbulence.

如果国际航空旅行因为保险公司不愿意承担日益增加的空气湍流造成的事故风险而停止,那不是很疯狂吗?

Jesusthedevil
10小时前
If it would have been an airbus this guy would be still alive!

如果是空中客车,这家伙应该还活着!

Juniorbennet
8小时前
they always remind passengers to put the seatbelts tied at all time...but some just want to stand--or roam around...and this happen--

他们总是提醒乘客随时系好安全带......但有些人就是想站着--或四处游荡......于是就发生了这种事--

Vipulgupta
12小时前(修改过)
Frankly, for quite some time now, I check the flights if it is an Airbus or Boeing and try to totally avoid Boeing, I have stopped trusting it after so many recent never-ending controversies. Besides, I always keep my seatbelt on, only slightly loosen it a bit when the seatbelt sign is off.

坦率地说,一段时间以来,我都会检查航班是空客还是波音,并尽量避免乘坐波音,因为在最近发生了那么多无休止的争议之后,我已经不再相信它了。此外,我总是系着安全带,只有在安全带标志关闭时才会稍微松开一点。

Benny
11小时前
This is not a failure of Boeing. If anything, you can see how well built a 777 is from this

这不是波音公司的失败。如果有的话,你可以从中看到 777 的制造工艺有多精良!

Anticovidninet
10小时前
Life is a rollercoaster, throwing you up and down like how a Boeing does.

人生就像过山车,忽上忽下,就像波音飞机一样。

Lordjim
8小时前
Yeah, keep your seat belt on. Just poop on the blanket, but keep your seat belt on and enjoy the smell. Especially on a 13-hour flight.

对,系好安全带。在毯子上拉屎就好了,不过要系好安全带,享受大便的味道。尤其是在 13 小时的飞行中。

Mmarshall
7小时前
They should have known by now that there's an ultimate reason why the seat belt is invented in all moving transportation..

他们现在应该知道,在所有移动的交通工具上发明安全带是有终极原因的......

Immylon
4小时前(修改过)
Seat belt is not the prob. Thats the mechanism to mitigate damage cause by this kind of case. And without previous warning, some people must be stay upward. Like cabin crew and people going to restroom. It might be another bumble from the Boeing.

安全带不是问题所在,安全带是减轻这种情况造成的伤害的装置。在没有事先警告的情况下,有些人必须保持向上。比如乘务员和去洗手间的人,这可能是波音公司的又一次失误。

Jungletunes
9小时前
Incident after incident for Boeing. The company is going down.

波音公司的事故接二连三,公司正在走向衰落。

Kennixox
11小时前
Most airlines now are installing much larger overhead bins to hold even more luggage. We agree, this is dangerous in a situation to where one of the bin doors could open by accident with luggage falling out.

现在,大多数航空公司都安装了更大的头顶行李箱,以容纳更多的行李。我们同意,如果行李箱门意外打开,行李掉出来,这是很危险的。

Notoriousresearcher
13小时前
It was purely a weather event that we don't have a good way of detecting yet. Look up clear air turbulence.

这纯粹是一个天气事件,我们还没有很好的方法来检测它。查找晴空湍流。

Nachsn
11小时前(修改过)
Boeing wasn't at fault. Singapore Airlines pilots were. SIA pilots are like all Asian pilots. They are good when the flight is uneventful. But the moment there is something unexpected, i.e. emergency, Asian pilots freeze and are unable to think outside the box.

波音公司没有错。错的是新加坡航空公司的飞行员。新航飞行员和所有亚洲飞行员一样。飞行顺利时,他们的表现很好。但一遇到突发事件,即紧急情况,亚洲飞行员就会愣住,无法跳出框框思考问题。

My next-door neighbour was a pilot for British Airways and later on DHL, and he told me stories about Asian pilots lacking initiative and the ability to think on the fly. Asians are good at "set pieces", to use a football analogy, but are hopeless when instant mental agility is required.

我隔壁的邻居曾是英国航空公司的飞行员,后来又在 DHL 工作过,他给我讲过亚洲飞行员缺乏主动性和随机应变能力的故事。用足球打比方,亚洲人擅长 “定位球”,但在需要瞬间思维敏捷性时,亚洲人就无能为力了。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|网站地图|渝公网安备 50019002502186号|音飞网 ( 渝ICP备2022004218号-1 )

GMT+8, 2024-6-16 21:12 , Processed in 0.073692 second(s), 33 queries .