日本老年人“孤独死亡”人数激增,2024年前三个月死亡人数超过17000人!

255 0
卡卡西里 2024-5-20 00:48:06 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
日本国家警察厅称,2024年前三个月,日本老年人 “孤独死亡 ”人数超过17000人。日本老年人孤独死亡人数的增加凸显了政府在解决老年人社会隔离问题上面临的挑战。

Larab
2天前
I cared for my dad up until his passing. I was there holding his hand as he passed away. It shouldn’t be any other way. I can’t imagine about to die and not having anyone around you showing that they care and that they are with you to support on your final departure. It breaks my heart knowing people who even have family pass away alone. Even if the family has other priorities, being with a dying loved one should be the main priority.

我一直照顾我的父亲,直到他去世。他去世时,我一直握着他的手。它不应该是其他任何方式。我无法想象,在你即将离开人世的时候,身边却没有一个人向你表达他们的关心和支持。知道有人甚至有家人独自离世,我的心都碎了。即使家人有其他优先事项,陪伴即将离世的亲人也应该是最重要的。

Mm-tycu
2天前
Many people have kids and still are alone in their last years.

很多人有了孩子,但在最后的岁月里仍然孑然一身。(网贴翻译来自音飞网)

Livliv
2天前
Kids doesn't guarantee that they will take care of you. Everyone is busy with their work and earn money.

孩子并不能保证他们会照顾你,每个人都忙于工作和赚钱。

Megamibunny
2天前
It’s a culture and social thing. Look at korea

这是一种文化和社会现象,看看韩国!

Lornaismael
2天前
True but depending on your kids is preveilant in my country. Its really hard to explain to people because its already ingrain in their culture.

没错,但在我的国家,依赖你的孩子是很普遍的。这很难向人们解释,因为这已经在他们的文化中根深蒂固了。

Gkmmei
2天前(修改过)
I dont get it. If you don’t want to objectify children as financial investment, that is fine. But if as a parent, they are obligated to raise their children at the cost of everything else in their lives, then isn’t it just common courtesy to take care of your parents when they grow old and start becoming incapable of taking care of themselves?

我不明白,如果你不想把孩子物化为金融投资,那没问题。但是,如果作为父母,他们有义务不惜牺牲生活中的其他一切来抚养子女,那么当父母老了,开始无法照顾自己的时候,照顾他们难道不是一种普通的礼貌吗?

It’s not just about parents to children, it’s about being a family. Personally, alot of my willingness to help my parents comes from gratitude for reason and love for feelings. If a parent worked hard to raise their child and the child leaves the parent in the end because “it’s not their obligation” Then that’s a horrible child because child or not, they’re your family and as a family member, you have the responsibility

这不仅是父母对子女的责任,也是一个家庭的责任。就我个人而言,我之所以愿意帮助父母,很大程度上是出于对理的感恩和对情的热爱。如果父母辛辛苦苦把孩子养大,而孩子却因为 “这不是他们的义务”而最终离开父母,那么这样的孩子太可怕了,因为不管是不是孩子,他们都是你的家人,作为家人,你有责任。

Yuliazni
2天前
The economic situation and income opportunities influence society. In the past, many family businesses survived, so that the older and younger generations were in one place. Those who don't have it family business, have to go out of the area to look for opportunities to earn money

经济状况和收入机会影响着社会。在过去,许多家族企业幸存下来,所以老一辈和年轻一代在一个地方。那些没有家族企业的人,不得不离开这个地区去寻找赚钱的机会。

Powerfulber
1天前
Welcome to japan Thanks to american family values

欢迎来到日本,感谢美国的家庭价值观!

Respectothers
2天前
That’s a really sad final feeling for anyone leaving this world forever.

对于永远离开这个世界的人来说,最后的感觉真的很悲伤。

Eltonbritt
2天前
Sad. They've worked hard their entire life only to die a lonely death in the end

悲伤,他们辛辛苦苦工作了一辈子,最后却孤独地死去。

Civilengineer
2天前
We all come into this life alone and go out of it alone. Being content with yourself is literally the best thing you can ever do. You don't need anyone else to make you ok

我们都是独自来到这个世界,独自离开这个世界。对自己满意是你能做的最好的事情。你不需要别人来帮助你。

Handlersdudes
2天前
Not only in japan but other first world country as well

不仅在日本,其他第一世界国家也是如此!

Blackbelt
2天前
This is one of the reason i’m leaving japan this year and go back to my country i’ve been here for 20yrs working single with no kids..i don’t want to die here old and alone

这也是我今年要离开日本回到我的国家的原因之一,我在这里单身工作了20年,没有孩子,我不想在这里孤独终老。

Joebiden
2天前
how are you suppose to find a women in a country where everyone have to overwork and obey their boss?

在一个人人都要超负荷工作、服从老板的国家,你怎么能找到女人?

Leopard
2天前
I have no words. But in my heart.. I felt that too.. But at least.. I did take care my late father before he passed away.. While seeing his face, he smile on the deathbed. At least he finally see his sons and daughters are meet him and taking turns to care him. But in the end... Death will apart us.

我无言以对。但在我心中我也感觉到了,但至少我确实在先父去世前照顾过他,看到他临终前的笑容,至少他终于看到他的儿子和女儿们来见他,轮流照顾他。但最终... 死亡会将我们分开。

Ericnada
2天前
Come alone and leave alone what is so big deal unless you yet to realize the meaning of life and death ....

一个人来,一个人走,有什么大不了的,除非你还没有领悟到生与死的意义 ....

Vbapiyk
2天前
You dont come alone, peope are born. They dont hatch from eggs

你不是一个人来的,人们是生下来。他们不是从蛋里孵出来的!

Tomygun
2天前
Elderly suffering lonely deaths and young generation is also suffering from suicidal deaths.

老年人孤独地死去,年轻一代也自杀身亡。

Gutchiespencer
2天前
This is why i don't buy the whole "You need to get married and have kids or you'll be alone when you're old" Argument. There are countless things that can happen over the course of your life that leave you alone in the end, regardless of the actions you take to mitigate the possibility.

这就是为什么我不相信 “你需要结婚生子,否则你老了就会孤单一人”的论调。在你的一生中,不管你采取了什么行动来减少这种可能性,最终会让你孤独终老的事情数不胜数。

Markmurphy
2天前
Tbh as an introvert who (kinda) chooses to be a loner, i still agree with you and that argument. It's basically saying "You need to wear a seatbelt so you don't die when you crash." Yeah wearing a seatbelt is the safety protocol known worldwide and it sure decreases your chance of dying, but you're not 100% safe and you can still die.

说实话,作为一个(有点)选择独来独往的内向者,我还是同意你的观点。这基本上就是在说:“你需要系上安全带,这样撞车时你就不会死”。是的,系安全带是全世界都知道的安全协议,它确实能降低你死亡的几率,但你并不是百分之百安全,你仍然可能会死。

Despite the possibility that we can still die, in the end we obviously will choose to wear a seatbelt, won't we? But then again, human relationships are not as simple as wearing a seatbelt. That's why i choose to be alone, it's crazy complicated and i refuse to deal with it, for now.

尽管我们仍有可能死亡,但最终我们显然会选择系上安全带,不是吗?不过话说回来,人与人之间的关系并不像系安全带那么简单。这就是我选择独处的原因,这太复杂了,我暂时拒绝面对。

Harrymonn
2天前(修改过)
Ok so without kids your essentially guaranteed to die alone. With kids it's 50/50. Seems like kids are still the better option

好吧,如果没有孩子,你肯定会孤独终老。有了孩子,则是一半一半。看来有孩子还是更好的选择!

Xiaofengwang
1天前
The meaning of children is more about "Leaving something behind". Instead of ensuring that you are not alone. Children are the continuation of your life, of course, if you don't care, then you don't need children.

孩子的意义更多在于 “留下一些东西”。而不是确保你不孤单。孩子是你生命的延续,当然,如果你不在乎,那就不需要孩子。

Juanita-gfte
2天前
Nobody should have to die alone and what you're talking about is elder abuse.In nz we have groups of elderly who share a house and help each other, share the chores etc, some are disabled but do what they can within their capabilities.They are not lonely anymore, with 6 to a house and they have all kinds of social activities and outings.Nobody dies alone....they have their adopted family to care for them and mourn them.

没有人应该孤独终老,你所说的是虐待老人。在新西兰,我们有一群老人,他们同住一栋房子,互相帮助,分担家务等。他们不再孤独,6 个人住在一起,有各种社交活动和外出活动。没有人会孤独地死去....他们有自己的收养家庭来照顾他们,悼念他们。

Gutchiespencer
2天前
That is so sad....it happens in western countries too. Bit some elderly people have found a solution. There are groups who all live together in the same house as flat mates. They all help each other. Some have disabilities while others are fitter. They share chores and cooking etc, each doing what they can within their capabilities. Men and women share the house and all get on well.  They are not lonely any more and will not die alone.  This is their family now. We should be trying this everywhere.

这太可悲了....这种情况在西方国家也时有发生。不过,一些老人已经找到了解决办法。有这样一些群体,他们作为室友住在同一所房子里。他们互相帮助。有些人有残疾,有些人则身体较好。他们分担家务和做饭等,各尽所能。男女同住一屋,相处融洽。他们不再孤单,也不会孤独终老。这就是他们的家了,我们应该在各地尝试这样的生活方式。

Classiccasualg
1天前
It's called old folks home.

这就是所谓的老人之家!

Pepemama
2天前
As sad and depressing as this is,it is not new and successive governments have not bee able to come up with and implement effective policies

尽管这令人悲伤和沮丧,但这并不是什么新鲜事,历届政府都未能提出并实施有效的政策。

Jamesgarlick
2天前
It's only a phenomenon in japan and similar cultures because the government expects children to look after aged parents and does not support the setting up of aged care facilities. In western countries, the elderly who are not living with children are staying in aged care facilities. At least someone will know quick enough if they passed on one night.

这只是日本和类似文化中的一种现象,因为政府希望子女照顾年迈的父母,不支持建立养老设施。在西方国家,不与子女同住的老人都住在养老机构里。至少,如果他们在某个晚上去世了,有人会很快知道。

Ladeliciadel
3小时前
We are seeing this also in the united states. It's a growing concern... Especially amongst traditional families.

我们在美国也看到了这种情况。这是一个日益严重的问题... 尤其是在传统家庭中。

Ascrein
2天前
Its sad to die alone and lonely. That kinda moment makes you wonder and think of your life decisions.

一个人孤独地死去是一件很悲哀的事。那一刻,你会对自己的人生抉择产生怀疑和思考。

Mystuffedrabbitliu
2天前
Will maybe if japan stop having their taxes so high and stop making their own people work so hard the new generation will have time to get merry have a family and take care of the elderly.

如果日本不再征收那么高的税,不再让自己的人民那么辛苦地工作,也许新一代就会有时间成家立业,照顾老人。

It’s their own fault with taxes so high and making their own young generation work so much they don’t have the time to want a family or take care of the elderly. It’s their own fault

这都是他们自己的错,税收太高,让自己的年轻一代工作得太辛苦,他们没有时间组建家庭或照顾老人,这是他们自己的错。

Michaelvins
2天前(修改过)
There is no way that the government can "Tackle" This issue. They can only mitigate it at best. As long as they pursue a neoliberal economic system and expect people act individualistically to grow the economy by pursuing jobs in the big cities, families will be fractured, and parents will be abandoned to wither in their country homes.

政府不可能 “解决”这个问题,他们最多只能缓解这一问题。只要他们奉行新自由主义经济制度,期望人们以个人行为在大城市就业来发展经济,家庭就会破裂,父母就会被遗弃在乡下的家中,任其枯萎。

Nancymarsha
2天前
Cause japan is adopting the west culture, where the children are encourage to move out..And sometime even forced to move out in the name of independent or self-reliant.. While it may sound nice.. In actuality, it doesn't.. From parents or spouses.. You have to be dependent on each other..Harmonize in the family..But make no mistake.. Dependent is not equal to parasitism..

因为日本正在采用西方文化,鼓励孩子搬出去住,有时甚至以独立或自立的名义强迫孩子搬出去。虽然听起来不错,但实际上并非如此。父母或配偶你们必须相互依赖,家庭和谐。但别误会,依赖并不等于寄生。

Surendramumg
2天前(修改过)
Even in a country like india with its strong traditions of early marriage and large families including joint families ( in which all brothers and their families and all the elderly live together) cases of people being abandoned to die alone r rising alarmingly...

即使在印度这样一个有着强烈的早婚传统和大家庭(包括所有兄弟及其家人和所有老人生活在一起的联合家庭)的国家,被遗弃而孤独终老的案例也在惊人地增加......

Ayeshadilawar
2天前
Why cant the government group them together in a house? Like a retirement house? Their families might not be with them but they can interact with one another for a while.. Yes i know, they will still die alone but..

为什么政府不能把他们集中起来?比如养老院?他们的家人可能不在身边,但他们可以暂时相互交流。是的,我知道,他们仍然会孤独地死去,但是......
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|网站地图|渝公网安备 50019002502186号|音飞网 ( 渝ICP备2022004218号-1 )

GMT+8, 2024-7-27 17:29 , Processed in 0.067581 second(s), 30 queries .