爱尔兰夫妇:为什么我们经常被警告不要访问中国?欢迎来到中国成都。

421 0
阳光使者 2024-5-19 17:01:42 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
每个没有去过中国的人似乎都讨厌中国。今天,我们探索中国的一座当地城市,看看为什么我们经常被警告不要访问这里。欢迎来到中国成都

Xzzntfh
2天前
I hope you must go to the sanxingdui museum, which has ancient chinese history and will broaden your horizons.

我希望你一定要去三星堆博物馆,那里有中国古代历史,会让你开阔眼界。

Thisiskevin
2天前
As an american, i feel sorry for the downfall of our country. The political gridlock is not helping and we pay way more attention to international affairs than issues at home. Santa monica used to be a beautiful coastal city in california and is now filled with homeless and trash too. I miss walking casually at the pier without worrying about my safety. But now i don’t even want to go to any cities.

作为一名美国人,我为我们国家的衰落感到遗憾。政治僵局无济于事,我们对国际事务的关注远远超过了对国内问题的关注。圣莫尼卡曾经是加利福尼亚州一座美丽的海滨城市,现在也到处是流浪汉和垃圾。我怀念在码头随意散步而不用担心安全的日子。但现在我甚至不想去任何城市。

Twomadexplorers
2天前(修改过)
There are many reasons why china is misunderstood. First, some western countries led by the united states do not like things that are different from them, especially political systems and religious beliefs. They lack tolerance and equality; second, china's rapid progress has made some the country feels very uncomfortable. They have lost their long-standing sense of superiority and pride as the center of the world, resulting in jealousy and even hatred.

中国被误解的原因有很多。首先,以美国为首的一些西方国家不喜欢与他们不同的事物,尤其是政治制度和宗教信仰。他们缺乏宽容和平等;其次,中国的快速发展让一些国家感到很不舒服。他们失去了长期以来作为世界中心的优越感和自豪感,导致嫉妒甚至仇恨。

付费看帖
剩余 86%内容需要支付 10金币后可完整阅读。开通会员全网阅读,每月最低只需要3.3元。
支持付费阅读,激励作者创作更好的作品。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|网站地图|渝公网安备 50019002502186号|音飞网 ( 渝ICP备2022004218号-1 )

GMT+8, 2024-7-27 18:16 , Processed in 0.069193 second(s), 30 queries .