普京在中国呼吁深化与中国的关系,中国和俄罗斯的友谊能否经受住西方制裁的考验?

314 0
夏雨 2024-5-18 13:03:58 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
俄罗斯总统弗拉基米尔-普京在获得第五个任期后首次访华。两国共同发表了一些重要声明。在中国呼吁在乌克兰实现和平的同时,美国却指责中国帮助俄罗斯获得 “双重用途技术”--从而使其得以与基辅开战。就在中俄加强关系的同时,西方正在酝酿对中国实施制裁,以阻止两用技术的出口。中国和俄罗斯的友谊能否经受住制裁和西方审查的考验?帕尔基-夏尔马为您详细介绍。

帕尔基-夏尔马

帕尔基-夏尔马

Krajasoma
12小时前
I am indonesian with pure indian heritage. I would love to see india and china both can put aside their differences and start cooperating along with russia to become much bigger and to challenge the us and entire west. That is my dream ! Please understand that, if you fight china, us & west will be soo happy. They do not need to fight.

我是印尼人,拥有纯正的印度血统。我很希望印度和中国都能放下分歧,开始与俄罗斯合作,变得更加强大,挑战美国和整个西方。这就是我的梦想!请理解,如果你们与中国对抗,我们和西方国家会很高兴的。他们不需要战斗。

Farizalpratama
8小时前
After the collapse of the Soviet Union, the US military was strengthened. Over time, India will become a target for the US. Because India is not a liberal democratic country, Western countries may turn against India after dealing with China. First the Soviet Union, then China, then India, one by one.

在苏联解体后,美国的军事力量得到了加强。随着时间的推移,印度将成为美国的目标。因为印度不是一个自由民主的国家,西方国家在处理完中国的问题后可能会反对印度。先苏联后中国再印度,一个接一个。

Jimtimber
7小时前
what do u smoke? India is not a liberal democratic country..then who is???--china or indonesia..

你在发什么疯?印度不是自由民主国家,那谁是自由民主国家?中国还是印尼!

付费看帖
剩余 86%内容需要支付 10金币后可完整阅读。开通会员全网阅读,每月最低只需要3.3元。
支持付费阅读,激励作者创作更好的作品。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|网站地图|渝公网安备 50019002502186号|音飞网 ( 渝ICP备2022004218号-1 )

GMT+8, 2024-7-27 19:01 , Processed in 0.072368 second(s), 30 queries .