去美元化何时发生?深入探讨各国不再将美元作为主要储备货币的全球趋势!

313 0
卡卡西里 2024-5-18 01:20:39 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
在今天的视频中,我们将深入探讨各国不再将美元作为主要储备货币的全球趋势。从分析美元的现状到探讨新出现的替代货币及其影响,本视频为您提供了有关国际金融动态变化的宝贵见解。与我们一起讨论这一重大经济转型所带来的挑战、机遇和潜在后果,并探索在不断变化的金融环境中保护您的财富的可行策略。

Stevenlucas
2天前
I have middle class family in Latin America, and honestly I think they have a better quality of life than me in the US. I have a pretty good corporate job as an accountant, but I feel as if the bills are never ending because everything is so expensive here. The life style is also better in other places, where you can get better food and walk everywhere instead of being stuck in a car for hours.

我在拉丁美洲有一个中产阶级家庭,老实说,我觉得他们的生活质量比我在美国要好。我在美国公司有一份不错的会计工作,但我觉得账单好像永远也付不完,因为这里的一切都太贵了。其他地方的生活方式也更好,在那里你可以吃到更好的食物,走到哪里都可以,而不是被困在车里几个小时。

TheMemin
2天前
I just moved back to Mexico a year ago, after living in the US for 4 years, had a well paid corporate job, but my mental health was really bad. I've been enjoying life again.

我在美国生活了 4 年,一年前刚搬回墨西哥。我在公司有一份收入不错的工作,但我的心理健康非常糟糕。现在我又开始享受生活了。

Madame
13小时前
Look realistically for now nations are not going to de-dollarize because oil prices are so high.You see problem is that when a nation tries to de-dollarize "inflation" hits them hard they must uses more of their "gold" reserves and so it does not benefit them to go off the US dollar when the inflation cripples their economy.

从现实的角度来看,目前各国都不会去美元化,因为油价太高了。问题在于,当一个国家试图去美元化时,“通货膨胀”会给他们带来沉重打击,他们必须动用更多的 “黄金”储备,因此,当通货膨胀使他们的经济陷入瘫痪时,去美元化对他们并没有好处。

Discovery
12小时前
It's because the US exports inflation to the rest of the world, emerging countries keep producing for Americans to consume

这是因为美国向世界其他国家输出通胀,新兴国家不断生产供美国人消费!(网贴翻译来自音飞网)

Marihutten
11小时前(修改过)
The only problem of Latin America is for how long you're able to keep that middle class family lifestyle. All it takes is one signature from an idiotic extreme left politician and it's all gone. As bad as North America is right now there is still a sliver of consistency left.

拉丁美洲唯一的问题是,你能在多长时间内保持中产阶级家庭的生活方式。只要一个白痴极左政客签个名,这一切就都没了。尽管北美现在很糟糕,但仍有一点稳定。

I say this as someone that used to have a sweet life in Argentina. I mean in a matter of 5 years my family went from my mom having coffee with her girlfriends all day while my dad worked and I went to a fancy private school to not even know if we could pay rent next month and me going to a public school where 40% of the year had teacher strikes. And no, my dad didn't lose his job, he had the exact same job but the company couldn't give him a raise because the entire economy collapsed due to an idiotic fucking politician.

我是以一个曾经在阿根廷过着甜蜜生活的人的身份说这番话的。我的意思是,在短短五年时间里,我的家庭从我妈整天和她的朋友喝咖啡,而我爸工作,我上高级私立学校,到现在甚至不知道下个月能否付得起房租,我上的公立学校每年有40%的时间都有教师罢工。不,我爸爸没有失业,他的工作一模一样,但公司不能给他加薪,因为整个经济都因为一个该死的白痴政客而崩溃了。

The way I see it if you do latin America you need to own chunks of land, farms, or just a lot of assets there, then you're more solid. But living in latin America with a salaried job actually kinda sucks.In a nutshell, it's sort of like NORTH America is becoming more like Latin America

在我看来,如果你要在拉丁美洲发展,你需要在那里拥有大块土地、农场或大量资产,这样你才会更加稳固。但是,在拉丁美洲靠一份受薪工作生活实际上有点糟糕。简而言之,北美正变得越来越像拉丁美洲了!

Louisahernandez
11小时前
It's hard to predict the exact timing, but many experts believe de-dollarization is a growing trend. As countries seek to diversify their reserves and reduce reliance on the US dollar, it could have significant implications for global markets.

很难预测确切的时间,但许多专家认为,去美元化是一种日益增长的趋势。随着各国寻求实现外汇储备多元化,减少对美元的依赖,这可能对全球市场产生重大影响。

Nirvana
13小时前
Happens slowly... slowly... Then quickly all of a sudden...just like water dam. leaking leaking leaking then collapse

慢慢地......慢慢地.....然后突然迅速...就像大坝一样,漏水、漏水、然后突然坍塌!

Donhuang
10小时前
This situation has been described as a "slowly boiling a frog" effect.

这种情况被形容为 “慢慢煮熟的青蛙”效应!

Robstone
13小时前
My brother is working in Iraq. They have recently gone through a huge disruption in production as the government said everyone can no longer get paid in dollars, it needs to be in UAE dirhams. Local workers went on strike. Eventually last week they were told sign on the dotted line or lose your job. They are back at work this week getting paid in dirhams.

我哥哥在伊拉克工作。他们最近经历了一场巨大的生产混乱,因为政府说每个人都不能再拿美元工资,必须用阿联酋迪拉姆。当地工人举行了罢工。最终,上周他们被告知,要么签字,要么丢掉工作。本周,他们重新开始工作,领取迪拉姆工资。

MohamadAlb
8小时前
Forgive my ignorance, but isn’t the UAE Dirham pegged to the dollar? Wouldn’t that effectively mean they are getting paid in dollars anyway?

请原谅我的无知,阿联酋迪拉姆不是与美元挂钩吗?这不就意味着他们无论如何都是以美元支付工资吗?

Cvwysmstt
6小时前(修改过)
It doesn't have to be pegged to the dollar forever. Whereas the dollar will be the dollar always. Gives more political and economic options that don't exist with the dollar.

不必永远与美元挂钩,而美元将永远是美元。它提供了更多的政治和经济选择,而美元则不存在这些选择。

Dynamicsoul
4小时前
Very good Good bye US money

非常好,再见,美元!

Michalsavatar
13小时前
for thousands of years gold and silver have always been the backbone of all currency. And then after the current system throughout world history collapses we resort right back to gold and silver and then after a very long time the system corrupts again and there's another repeat gold silver currency cycle! Some things will never change.

几千年来,黄金和白银一直是所有货币的支柱。在整个世界历史上,当前的体系崩溃后,我们又回到了黄金和白银,然后过了很长一段时间后,体系再次腐败,又是一个重复的黄金白银货币循环!有些事情永远不会改变。

Adamselectricun
2天前
NO NEED for a world reserve currency at all.post WWII the US was the world's market and the market spoke. The free market still speaks, but the question is... who still has free enough markets to listen, today?

根本不需要世界储备货币。二战后,美国是世界市场,市场说了算。自由市场仍在说话,但问题是......今天谁还有足够自由的市场来倾听呢?

Donhuang
10小时前
"Free Market" is only possible as long as the USA is winning on all fronts; however, when the USA is losing its hegemonic control over global trade and finances, free market economy becomes "self sustainable" planned economy under the guise of "national security", and "protecting the American way of life".

只有当美国在各条战线上都取得胜利时,“自由市场”才有可能;然而,当美国失去对全球贸易和金融的霸权控制时,自由市场经济就会在 “国家安全”和 “保护美国生活方式”的幌子下,变成 “自我可持续”的计划经济。

MeTechmind
11小时前
corruption is built-in in us government as "lobbying". Kinda weird to have a system where "buying out politicians" is a feature, government is supposed to be for good of people, but in US it is for corporations really

在美国政府中,“游说”是内在的腐败,有一个“买通政客”的制度有点奇怪。政府本应为人民谋福利,但在美国,政府实际上是为公司服务的。

Rrsharizam
11小时前
The US wasn't entirely to blame. The people were also guilty. Notice how much hate and slander these people spew over the past leaders? With citizens like these, the US didn't need to do much work.

这不能全怪美国,人民也有罪。注意到这些人对过去领导人的仇恨和诽谤了吗?有了这样的国民,美国就不需要做太多工作了。

Allistairtrent
2天前
If you want to see the frog in the boiling pot thing at work just spend some time away in another country and then come back. Just got back to Canada after a winter away and cannot believe the disintegration that has taken place in such a short time.

如果您想了解 “温水煮青蛙”的原理,只需在其他国家待一段时间,然后再回来。在离开加拿大一个冬天后,我刚刚回到加拿大,真不敢相信在这么短的时间内就发生了这么大的变化。

MohamedAshraf
1小时前(修改过)
An absolute brilliant discreption of the dollar, it will keep melting, day by day, until the next generation will ask, what money is that,

这绝对是对美元的绝妙解读,它将一天天融化,直到下一代人问:这是什么钱?

Creamone
11小时前
De-dollarization can help end all these wars we get into

去美元化有助于结束我们卷入的这些战争!

Kotenoklelu
9小时前
You have no clue, aren't you? If American empire starts wars, it doesn't mean that wars stop with it's disappearance. It's like Soviet Empire was in worldwide revolution and were helping out communists all around the world. No one helps communists nowadays. But wars didn't stop. They happened inside Soviet Union itself. So you can see wars in the West itself (EU, Japan, Australia, Canada, USA...)

你根本不懂,不是吗?如果美帝发动战争,并不意味着战争会随着美帝的消失而停止。就像苏维埃帝国在世界范围内进行革命,并在世界各地帮助共产主义者,如今没有人再帮助共产主义者了,但战争并没有停止,战争就发生在苏联内部。因此,你可以在西方国家(欧盟、日本、澳大利亚、加拿大、美国......)看到战争。

Fallout
2天前
Argentina is moving in the right direction, they would be better off slowly improving their own currency. Hopefully their new President wil see this.

阿根廷正在朝着正确的方向前进,但他们最好还是慢慢改进自己的货币。希望他们的新总统能看到这一点。

Maximipe
5小时前(修改过)
Argentinian here, first off we have a huge (and growing) IMF debt but also most industries in the country use the dollar for specialized imports, the ones still open that is. The opposition candidate had a much better plan of creating a common currency with Brazil and Mercosur to avoid relying so much on the dollar but people didn't care I guess.

我是阿根廷人,首先,我们欠着国际货币基金组织的巨额债务(而且还在不断增加),而且国内大多数行业都使用美元进行专业进口,也就是那些还在营业的行业。反对党候选人有一个更好的计划,即与巴西和南方共同市场建立共同货币,以避免对美元的过度依赖,但我猜人们并不在意。

Hkrainman
13小时前
As a cold war veteran now retire in Hong Kong, operated business all over China as well as internationally. I can feel your pain by knowing very well Hong Kong will absolutely replace Wall Street with China as the prime driver as the global economic leader in decades to come, yet you have to be very careful with what you say because of the attacks from all the news reading zombies.

作为一名冷战时期的老兵,我现在退休在香港,在中国和国际上经营业务。我能体会你的痛苦,因为我清楚地知道,在未来几十年里,香港绝对会取代华尔街,以中国为主要驱动力,成为全球经济的领头羊,但由于所有新闻阅读僵尸的攻击,你必须非常小心你所说的话。

RICHGAMER
7小时前
Being proud to be an American is like being proud of having a luxury suite on the titanic after it hit the iceberg.

为自己是美国人而自豪,就好比泰坦尼克号撞上冰山后,为自己拥有一间豪华套房而自豪。

Soufiane
2小时前
USA has a great history and did more in a shorter period of time than most countries.

美国拥有伟大的历史,在较短的时间内取得了比大多数国家更多的成就。

Laillahila
2小时前
Great history? Lol. Lmao

伟大的历史?哈哈~~笑死我了!

Jayjaywoodl
13小时前
nations are sick of imported inflation again and again (because of Over-Printing U$$D), disrupting their economic growth...while us enjoy their spending spree without feeling guilty/shame for the world...world-wide de-dollarization is inevitable and imminent

各国已经厌倦了一次又一次的输入性通胀(因为美元过度印刷),这扰乱了它们的经济增长......而我们却在享受着他们的疯狂消费,却不为世界感到内疚/羞愧......世界范围内的去美元化是不可避免和迫在眉睫的。

Leratomoses
13小时前(修改过)
All Kingdoms have and had their prime glorious era. However they come to an end  of their life span. Base on the USA trajectory, is inevitable that they'll miss the mark of their fall. Dollar is a good indicator.

所有王国都有过辉煌的盛世。然而,它们的寿命终将结束。从美国的发展轨迹来看,它们的衰落不可避免。美元就是一个很好的指标。

Frankburklin
9小时前
Theres a video that just came out in which the question was given to Bidens economic advisor which was, if the US can print their own money why don't they just borrow from them selves. His response was commical .

有一段视频刚刚发布,视频中向拜登斯的经济顾问提出了一个问题:如果美国可以自己印钞票,为什么他们不向自己借呢?他的回答令人捧腹。

Gandhikumar
12小时前
Quite simply, the west is in decline.Is it so complex to understand that the only American Exceptionalism was our credit rating at the end of WW2?We are now in 35 trillion of debt that can never be repaid.The party has been had by others and now the smart people are looking to move someplace where the crime is low and you can actually enjoy some peace.

很简单,西方正在衰落。二战结束时,我们的信用等级是美国唯一的 “例外主义”,要理解这一点有那么复杂吗?我们现在背负着 35 万亿美元的债务,永远无法偿还。现在,聪明人都想搬到犯罪率低、能真正享受安宁的地方去。

DJ-Illuminate
13小时前
If I went to China I could buy a BYD Tesla look alike for $10,000. Shipped to the USA, if the USA allowed it, I would pay 25,000. With tariffs added if it was allowed in the USA it would be $75,000. This screws the average American around $50,000 dollars. I realize the numbers aren't accurate but are a close proximity. Tariffs save jobs but is saving a job worth it when it makes manufacturing lazy here?

如果我去中国,我可以花10,000美元买一辆外形酷似比亚迪、特斯拉的汽车。如果运到美国,如果美国允许,我将支付 25000 美元。再加上关税,就要 7.5 万美元。这让普通美国人损失了大约 5 万美元。我知道这些数字并不准确,但很接近。关税可以挽救工作岗位,但如果关税让美国制造业变得懒惰,那么挽救一个工作岗位是否值得呢?

Sweechen
13小时前
The rest of the world (with the exception of Argentina for the time being) is moving away from the US$. They are not dumb.

世界其他国家(阿根廷暂时除外)正在远离美元,他们并不傻。

RifleJockey
13小时前
Fed's dollar was once a powerful tool based on an old American exonomic and mimitary strength that today no longer exist. Besides, the moral decay of the so-called american people only makes the Fed's debt green never to be repaid notes not just weaker but also despicable.

美联储的美元曾经是一个强大的工具,它建立在古老的美国经济和军事实力的基础上,而如今这种优势已不复存在。此外,所谓美国人民的道德沦丧只会让美联储的债务绿永远无法偿还,纸币不仅更加脆弱,而且是卑鄙的。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|网站地图|渝公网安备 50019002502186号|音飞网 ( 渝ICP备2022004218号-1 )

GMT+8, 2024-7-27 17:37 , Processed in 0.069410 second(s), 30 queries .