“德国选择党”(AfD)被一家法院裁定为对民主的潜在威胁和疑似极端组织!

293 0
卡卡西里 2024-5-16 01:11:32 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
德国一家法院裁定,极右翼政党 “德国选择党”(AfD)可被正式列为疑似极端组织。这意味着德国国内情报部门有权对该党进行监控。法院确信,有合理的理由怀疑,德国选择党的大部分成员的目的是贬低有移民背景的德国公民的地位,并系统地将这一人口群体边缘化。此外,法院列举了数以千计的 AfD 党员发表的带有贬损内容的言论,认为有充分证据表明 AfD 党内存在仇恨和煽动反对外国人和穆斯林的行为。

JLeonSarmiento
1天前
Who would have thought that the open right wing extremist AfD party was an open right wing extremist party after all?

谁能想到开放的右翼极端主义 AfD 党终究是一个开放的右翼极端主义政党?

Hzlh2254
1天前
they get money from russia

他们从俄罗斯拿钱!(网贴翻译来自音飞网)

Klote3241
1天前(修改过)
Thats something bad yes. but that is not the reason why they started this surveillance... if that is the reason then they should have said foreign state fraud/meddling.

是的,这很糟糕。但这不是他们开始监视的原因……如果这是原因,那么他们应该说外国欺诈/干预。

Everypitchcounts
18小时前
It means the way left is trying to hold onto power by any means necessary.

这意味着 “左翼”试图不择手段地掌握权力。

PaulLiviu
17小时前
This is call democraty by the greens

这就是绿党所谓的民主!

TheRealBlue
1天前
Old habits die hard. I always wonder Germany went from being evil monsters to be nice regular folks in a few decades. It was too big of a change. A huge number of them were still very much the same but were just hiding. Now, they revealed themselves.

旧习难改,我一直在想,几十年间,德国从邪恶的怪物变成了和善的普通人,变化太大了。他们中的很多人还是老样子,只是隐藏了起来。现在,他们现身了。

Terranowa
18小时前
Crackdown on opposition party and still claim Germany is democratic lol

镇压反对党,还说德国是民主国家?哈哈~~

Kosmokritikos
20小时前
I am by no means a far-anything BUT i do consider it ironic, that as the afd party rise in popularity and are closing in on the most popular party in Germany, they are called a "threat to democracy".

我绝不是一个极端主义者,但我认为这很具有讽刺意味,因为当德国选择党的声望不断上升并正在逼近德国最受欢迎的政党时,他们却被称为 “民主的威胁”。

Like, you can't just suddenly dismiss a quarter of the electorate by calling the party they choose to vote for "undemocratic" they are voted in just like everyone else, if you don't like it your job as a politician is to convince people to vote someone else in next time. Not try to use the law to remove them as political competition. That would no doubt only strengthen their support anyway, and galvanize those who already do.

就像,你不能突然否定四分之一的选民,说他们选择投票的政党 “不民主”,他们和其他人一样都是被选上的,如果你不喜欢,作为政治家,你的工作就是说服人们下次投票给其他人。而不是试图利用法律将他们作为政治竞争对手清除出去。无论如何,这无疑只会加强他们的支持,并激励那些已经支持他们的人

Rosslyn
18小时前
Not ironic at all. As fringe party, they didn't represent danger. Regardless of their ideology. Now, as they are bigger, the threat grows - simple logic.

一点也不讽刺。作为边缘政党,他们并不代表危险。不管他们的意识形态如何。现在,随着他们的壮大,威胁也随之增加--道理很简单。

Bjorndebar
1天前
The AfD only has 15% across Germany, which is a very low figure compared to other European countries when it comes to right-wing extremist parties.

选择党在全德的支持率只有 15%,与其他欧洲国家的右翼极端主义政党相比,这个数字非常低。

Georgeorwel
1天前
It’s not far right at all. It’s just not radical far left enough for our rulers.

根本不是极右。只是对我们的统治者来说,它还不够激进极左。

NicolasHaufe
6小时前
I find it ironic that people call the AFD racist but they themselve make racist remarks

我觉得很讽刺的是,人们说选择党是种族主义者,但他们自己却发表种族主义言论

Raisonneur
22小时前
German democracy similar to Belorussian democracy... just to keep power!

德国民主类似白俄罗斯民主......只是为了保住权力!

Anakinskywal
23小时前
Suspected "far right extremist" means you oppose fascist liberals. At least that's the American definition.

疑似“极右极端分子”意味着你反对法西斯自由主义者,至少这是美国人的定义。

Frankstollar
23小时前
fascist liberal is an oxymoron

法西斯自由主义者是个矛盾体!

Jarnodatema
1天前
Austria..Italy..Germany...it's looks like history seems to repeat.

奥地利、意大利、德国......历史似乎在重演。

Tobi-ln9xr
1天前
How has the Italian prime minister been a problem? Seems to me the ruling class in Europe is upset they are losing popularity and power.

意大利总理怎么成了问题?在我看来,欧洲的统治阶级对他们正在失去人气和权力感到不安。

Craigpainter
1天前
“We must destroy democracy to protect democracy” lol

“我们必须摧毁民主以保护民主”,笑死我了。

Gnashercide
41分钟前
My point is you're à democracy yes or no ? Democracy doesn't mean only allowing centrist "moderate" party . A party have the RIGHT to be radical and wanting to change of paradigme.Afd is rising ( and others nationalists party) around the world because people are tired of libéral democracy, degeneracy, immigration woke etc etc

我想说的是,你到底要不要民主?民主并不意味着只允许中间派的 “温和”政党。一个政党有权利激进,有权利改变模式。 选择党(以及其他民族主义政党)在世界各地崛起,是因为人们厌倦了自由民主、堕落、移民觉醒等等。

Rudycarv
1天前
The best way to fight extremism left or right is to make your country prosperous, not banning people that will be a threat to your way of thinking.

不管是左派还是右派,打击极端主义的最好办法都是让自己的国家繁荣昌盛,而不是禁止那些会对自己的思维方式构成威胁的人。

Benwindbag
23小时前
Some things never change... except names. The surveillance of Germans by other Germans is no longer headed by the Gestapo or the Stasi. Way to go, Germany! It sure is difficult to get rid of old atavistic behaviours? Right?

有些东西永远不会变......除了名字。其他德国人对德国人的监视不再由盖世太保或史塔西领导。干得好,德国!要摆脱旧的顽固行为确实很难?对吧?

Christopherstein
23小时前(修改过)
"Second most popular party in Germany." It sounds to me that they are trying to get rid of the competition. That's not very "democratic," isn't it? Who's the real threat here?!

“德国第二受欢迎的政党”。在我看来,他们是想摆脱竞争。这可不怎么 “民主”,不是吗?谁才是真正的威胁?

Natep
20小时前
How is monitoring organizations suspected of crimes undemocratic? It’s called policing. The only reason they had to go to the courts to start monitoring was because of the nature of the party. The courts made their ruling.

监视涉嫌犯罪的组织怎么就不民主了?这叫维持治安。他们不得不诉诸法院开始监督的唯一原因是该党的性质,法院做出了裁决。

GeigerFarm
17小时前
A tragic but necessary step.It’s just where we are politically.At any given time, 30% of the electorate is crazy. The issue becomes a state matter when this faction collaborates with foreign malign actors

这是一个悲剧性但必要的步骤,这只是我们在政治上的立场。在任何时候,30% 的选民都是疯子。当这部分人与外国恶势力合作时,问题就变成了国家大事。

Taetaeya
1天前
Considering this is Germany, I’m worried.

考虑到这里是德国,我很担心。

Philipdurling
1天前
I wouldn't describe the AfD as being "far right." Conservatives  or Center Right might be better.

我不会把选择党说成是 “极右翼”,保守派或中右翼可能更好些。

Hereford
1天前(修改过)
Courts shouldnt want to meddle with political parties unless they are a direct threat to the nation. To me it seems this is WAY overboard. The AfD doesnt even come close to something like the NSDAP. I dont agree with extremism but this is pretty extremist by the German court system honestly.

除非政党对国家构成直接威胁,否则法院不应插手。在我看来,这实在是太过分了。德国选择党甚至都不像纳粹党,我不赞同极端主义,但老实说,德国法院系统这样做是非常极端的。

Patrickstar
1天前(修改过)
Surveillance is already a major breach and sets a precedent for courts to meddle in politics. You can surveil individuals for their ACTIONS sure. but to surveil an entire group of people on suspicion and not actions is in my opinion a total breach of privacy and  Trias Politica. and honestly the AfD dont meet the criteria for it if its only based on the matter for extremism (They are using SUSPICION as a reason to surveil). The majority of that political party is not extremist.

监视已经是一项重大违规行为,并为法院干预政治开创了先例。您当然可以监视个人的行动,但在我看来,以怀疑而非行动为由监视整个群体完全是对隐私的侵犯,也是对三权分立的侵犯。老实说,如果仅以极端主义问题为依据(他们以怀疑为由进行监视),选择党并不符合标准。该政党的大多数成员都不是极端分子。

Or then Die Linke would also qualify for surveillance. If there are other reasons like for instance foreign interference and treasonous behavior then that would change everything but thats not reason why the judges ordered the surveillance.

或者说,左翼党也符合监控条件。如果还有其他原因,例如外国干涉和叛国行为,那就会改变一切,但这并不是法官下令监视的原因。

Frankstollar
23小时前
It is not the first time a party gets monitored and some got after that banned.

这已经不是第一次有政党被监视,有些政党在被监视后还被取缔了。

Squireson
1天前
Whats to explain ? Extremist views are popular in Germany, they're popular in America today, as well.

有什么好解释的?极端主义观点在德国很流行,如今在美国也很流行。

DonaldDucksRevenge
23小时前
They're not extremist at all, but completely mainstream outside political circles

他们一点也不极端,完全是政治圈外的主流派!

Yasminestein
1天前
It is precisely because Germany has learned its lesson that it is keeping an eye on extremist parties.

德国正是因为吸取了教训,才会对极端主义政党保持警惕。

Williamjohans
1天前
Ruling a political party a threat to democracy is itself inherently undemocratic, and itself a threat to democracy. This would be the stupidest move possible, cause it only proves the point of the party to its electorate even more.

把一个政党视为对民主的威胁,本身就是不民主,本身就是对民主的威胁。这将是最愚蠢的举动,因为它只会向选民证明该党的观点。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|网站地图|渝公网安备 50019002502186号|音飞网 ( 渝ICP备2022004218号-1 )

GMT+8, 2024-7-27 17:08 , Processed in 0.071022 second(s), 33 queries .