中国研发新型水电池能量密度是锂电池的两倍,可为整个电网供电!

244 0
阳光使者 2024-5-10 16:44:27 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
研究人员开发出一种革命性的电池,其能量密度是锂离子电池的两倍多。这种电池可大规模应用于整个电网,作为发电厂的备用系统。这项研究介绍了一种水性电池,其浓缩的正卤电解质可实现多电子转移过程。在这一过程中产生的中间物质增强了反应动力学,弥补了氧化和还原之间的差距。该电池的能量密度超过 1,200 瓦时,令人印象深刻。即使在高电流密度(每平方厘米 120 毫安)下,它也能保持 72% 的能量效率。这项研究证明了具有高能量密度的安全水电池的可行性,为离网规模的能源存储和电动汽车提供了潜力。

Barrywong
17小时前
China had been such a technologically backward country for so long that it is heart-warming to see the blossoming of its technological prowess these days.  What’s even more heart-warming is the fact that Chins is sharing its technological advances with the rest of the world in a way that benefits the people from the developing world.

长期以来,中国一直是一个技术落后的国家,如今看到其技术实力绽放异彩,令人倍感振奋。更令人振奋的是,中国正在以造福发展中国家人民的方式与世界其他国家分享其技术进步。

It does that by delivering affordable and quality products to consumers. And it does that by helping countries with their physical and digital infrastructure.In stark contrast, the US, of which I’m a citizen of, is hellbent to “export” chaos, conflicts, hysteria, divisiveness and wars around the world. A tale of two nations.

它通过向消费者提供物美价廉的产品来实现这一目标,它还帮助各国建设物质和数字基础设施,与此形成鲜明对比的是,美国(我也是美国公民)却一意孤行地向全世界 “输出”混乱、冲突、歇斯底里、分裂和战争。这是两个国家的故事。

TerryPitman
19小时前
I just was in China, went all over the country. I saw ev chargers everywhere, electric scooters everywhere, solar panels and wind mills. Every building in the cities has neon lights all over it which are lit all night. The country has electrical needs well met.It really was amazing to see they had electrified very old bicycles and tricycles as well.

我刚到中国,走遍了整个国家。我看到到处都是电动汽车充电器、电动自行车、太阳能电池板和风力发电厂。城市里的每栋建筑都有霓虹灯,彻夜通明。中国的电力需求得到了很好的满足。看到他们把很旧的自行车和三轮车也电气化了,真的很神奇。

付费看帖
剩余 81%内容需要支付 10金币后可完整阅读。开通会员全网阅读,每月最低只需要3.3元。
支持付费阅读,激励作者创作更好的作品。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|网站地图|渝公网安备 50019002502186号|音飞网 ( 渝ICP备2022004218号-1 )

GMT+8, 2024-7-27 18:13 , Processed in 0.064280 second(s), 30 queries .