金砖国家:2600 亿美元的贸易额中没有一美元!

333 0
卡卡西里 2024-5-10 00:44:43 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
金砖国家刚刚决定,在非洲的帮助下,不使用一美元就能进行价值 2600 亿美元的贸易!美国会害怕非洲吗?说到去美元化,美国确实更应该担心非洲。当美国不断给非洲贴上贫穷的标签时,却没有意识到非洲如果背弃美国可能造成的伤害。随着非洲向金砖国家靠拢,美国意识到了自己的错误。

Carlitochakra
17小时前
The Collective West dominated Africa for 600 years. The West grew richer, Africa became poorer. Africa should be unified in establishing independence, dumping the USD$, Africa should, as a whole, be instrumental with in BRICS+.

西方集体统治非洲长达 600 年。西方越来越富,非洲越来越穷。非洲应团结一致,建立独立,抛弃美元,非洲应作为一个整体,在 “金砖+”中发挥重要作用。

Zommari
9小时前
Sorry bot there is still to many people with the power who prefer the hole where sun never shine of west. I wish Europe grow some spine and sad no tu US not only Afrika!

遗憾的是,仍有太多有权有势的人偏爱西边那个不见天日的洞。我希望欧洲有点骨气,对美国说不,而不仅是非洲!

Leelandglover
13小时前
They've always feared Africa that's why they kept Africa divided.

他们一直惧怕非洲,所以他们一直把非洲分割开来。

Tancolvis
16小时前
South Africa tell all your,Africa countries to stop selling raw materials to EU they hv to process in Africa b4 shipping out no raw materials not process can't be shipped out

南非告诉你们所有非洲国家停止向欧盟出售原材料,这些原材料必须在非洲加工后才能运出,没有加工的原材料不能出口。

Xdmhxxl
58分钟前
It is already in motion.. Some African countries are forcefully cancelling contracts with the West...EU....France

已经开始了,一些非洲国家正在强行取消与西方的合同......欧盟....法国!

QbgubklBiafra
18小时前
Africa must be respected great and developed, no more Western looting in Africa, we must move forward and develope Africa.

非洲必须得到尊重和发展,不能再让西方在非洲掠夺,我们必须前进并发展非洲。

James
16小时前
While I agree, I do want to point out though that even if the Western looting stops doesn't mean that Russian and Asian looting won't begin if it hasn't already.

虽然我同意,但我想指出,即使西方停止掠夺,也并不意味着俄罗斯和亚洲的掠夺不会开始。

Dabeage
13小时前
The countries in Africa should be careful of huge loans from China to build in those countries; because if they default China will take their resources.

非洲国家应该小心中国在这些国家提供的巨额建设贷款,因为如果他们违约,中国就会拿走他们的资源。

Artgrathartgrath
10小时前
Russians and Chinese are not imperialists like the west is. They have respect and are interested in mutually beneficial business arrangements.The west has colonial nostalgia in Africa, and they want to maintain asymmetrical economic arrangements with African countries, that nonsense will come to its logical conclusion sooner than they realise.

俄罗斯人和中国人不像西方人那样是帝国主义者。他们相互尊重,对互惠互利的商业安排感兴趣。西方在非洲怀有殖民主义情结,他们希望与非洲国家保持不对称的经济安排,这种无稽之谈的做法会比他们意识到的更早得到合理的解决。

Willyjefferson
16小时前
We don't need any European money to survive we need our own economic growth and money system

我们不需要欧洲的钱来生存,我们需要自己的经济增长和货币体系。

Dabeage
13小时前
You do if you want to buy their stuff.

如果你想买他们的东西,你就得买。

Krohneferreira
2小时前
no we have resources to exchange buy what we want from them but does Europe west has really what Africa wants to buy everything they have we can get it elsewhere the only thing they hv we don't is the money machine.....etc...etc

不,我们有资源可以交换,可以从他们那里买到我们想要的东西,但欧洲和西方真的有非洲想要的东西吗?他们拥有的一切我们都可以从其他地方买到,他们拥有的唯一东西我们没有,那就是货币机器..... 等等......

Gabrielalmeida
16小时前
BRICS is the best partnership ever, I am Brazilian myself and so far I hope we grow more and more, bye bye Europe and USA

金砖国家是有史以来最好的伙伴关系,我本人是巴西人,到目前为止,我希望我们发展得越来越好,再见,欧洲和美国

Vanessaabernathy
18小时前
I believe the year 2025 will be a turning point for BRICS!I believe that China, Africa and Brazil with become the cornerstones of what we now call “The Global South.” Exciting!!!

我相信 2025 年将是金砖国家的转折点!我相信,中国、非洲和巴西将成为我们现在所说的 “全球南方”的基石,令人兴奋!

Dabeage
13小时前
The only thing that will work is if the currency is a counter party to gold.Whatever currency you create, if it is backed by, and can be exchanged for gold, is the only thing that will work. Otherwise, you'll have to trust each other. The E.U. has learned this the hard way and may not hold as long they have hoped.

唯一可行的办法是,这种货币必须与黄金相对立。无论你创造了什么货币,如果它有黄金作为支撑,并能与黄金进行兑换,那就是唯一可行的办法。否则,你们就必须相互信任。欧盟在这方面的教训是惨痛的,可能不会像他们希望的那样长久。

Davidngan
15小时前
I don't think africa want the dollar it's slave money it gotta hurt using it

我认为非洲不想要美元,那是奴隶的钱,用它会很痛苦。

WahibaDaniels
18小时前
This is a good move. US dollar over priced. Why are we in the 1st place attached to USD.The west dominance is coming to an end. British Pounds are also over priced.

这是一步好棋,美元定价过高,我们为什么要把美元放在首位?西方的主导地位即将结束,英镑也定价过高。

ErikNYC
13小时前
I just left Africa last week.. all they wantwd was my USD. I wish the best for all countries.

我上周刚离开非洲…他们只想要我的美元,我祝愿所有国家一切顺利。

WilliamChidzira
4小时前
How many countries have you been to? obviously you are going to say Nigeria !!!!!

你去过多少个国家?显然你会说尼日利亚!

Bertanelson
11小时前
USA doesn't have to see this as a threat. Why must the dollar dominate? Why should transactions that have nothing to do with USA be done in dollars? It's an outdated system that must change. USA can have its national currency like everyone else. No more exceptionalism.

美国不必将此视为威胁。为什么美元必须占据主导地位?为什么与美国无关的交易都要用美元?这是一个必须改变的过时系统。美国可以像其他国家一样拥有本国货币,不再有例外主义。

Timothyallindi
13小时前
High time for the bully to learn new skills for a living instead of extortions ?

是时候让恶霸学习新的谋生技能,而不是敲诈勒索了?

Tancolvis
16小时前
South Africa currency peg it to your own raw materials and gold so u can get rid pegging to Usd

南非的货币与自己的原材料和黄金挂钩,这样就可以摆脱与美元挂钩的做法了!

Gamestechs
6小时前
We are from india and Support this

我们来自印度,并支持这一点。

Bahidjamajiet
9小时前
Best news ever .......the dollar can join Israel going down

最好的消息.......美元可以和以色列一起贬值!

FesFes-mz6zs
13小时前
Africa always had also have the ability, they've have the resources. Africa has more than any place in the world. The most impressive work force ,in age the youngest most vibrant. They need unification ,one arm one currency one central government.

非洲一直都有能力、有资源。非洲比世界上任何地方都拥有更多的资源。非洲拥有最令人印象深刻的劳动力,在年龄上也是最年轻、最有活力的。他们需要统一,一支武器,一种货币,一个中央政府。

Africaisking
10小时前
These ones are too used to telling African people what to do LOL. We had students in Ukraine, we always send students to Russia and China every year. We are very clear about geopolitics.The current generation of Africans will reassert Africa's position in this world, whether the west is ready for that radical change or not.

这些人太习惯对非洲人指手画脚了,哈哈。我们在乌克兰有学生,我们每年都会派学生去俄罗斯和中国。我们非常清楚地缘政治。这一代非洲人将重新确立非洲在这个世界上的地位,无论西方国家是否准备好接受这种彻底的改变。

Gaylewilliams
14小时前
It's all very interesting. The amassing of gold by many countries throughout the world. The talk of reclassifying gold as a tier 1 reserve asset. I think someday soon their will be a treasury auction, but nobody anymore of our debt.

这一切都非常有趣。世界上许多国家都在囤积黄金。关于将黄金重新归类为一级储备资产的讨论。我想很快就会有国债拍卖,但不会再拍卖我们的债务了。

Glennthorstensen
13小时前
Biden don't worry about that Zelensky and Ukraine and Israel will help him

拜登不用担心,泽连斯基和乌克兰及以色列会帮助他的!

Bigmikesfa
10小时前
Y’all do realize that’s not even 5% of daily transactions right? 7.5 trillion dollars move daily. 260 bill is a joke now

你们都知道这还不到每日交易量的 5%吧?每天有 7.5 万亿美元在流动,2600亿美元现在就是个笑话!

Skyelark
13小时前(修改过)
I still don't understand what difference it makes other than now globally we'll be required to do our calculations using different currencies when we buy and sel.

我仍然不明白这有什么区别,只是现在在全球范围内,我们在购买和出售时需要使用不同的货币进行计算。

For example, let's say there is no U.S.dollar to be found anywhere and only the Chinese currency can be found. How does that change anything? Right now, I never have any cash. I do all my buying and selling using credit cards. So what? Nothing has changed!

举个例子,假设在任何地方都找不到美元,只能找到中国货币。这有什么变化吗?现在,我从来没有现金。我用信用卡进行所有的买卖。那又怎样?什么都没变!

Dabeage
13小时前
The purchasing power behind the numbers is what changes, all that is based on trust.Once the people lose trust in the currency it's done for; doesn't matter if it's a dollar, a yuan, euro, or peso. The only thing people have trusted over millennia, as money, is gold (and silver.) It's been a currency for thousands of years.

改变的是数字背后的购买力,而这一切都基于信任。一旦人们失去了对货币的信任,它就完了;不管它是美元、人民币、欧元还是比索。几千年来,人们唯一信任的货币就是黄金(和白银)。

Gaylewilliams
14小时前
Whatcis to come of the dollar denominated debt spread across the world?

以美元计价的债务遍布全球,会带来什么后果?

Markmcselec
13小时前
now sam will detect WMD in all these nations.

现在山姆将在所有这些国家,发现大规模杀伤性武器。(评论内容由音飞网翻译)

Winniethepoohan
3小时前
Over 40 countries, including Iran, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Argentina, Algeria, Bolivia, Indonesia, Egypt, Ethiopia, Cuba, Democratic Republic of Congo, Comoros, Gabon, and Kazakhstan have expressed interest in joining the forum, according to 2023 summit chair South Africa. 6 was granted membership on Jan 1 2024

据2023年峰会主席国南非称,包括伊朗、沙特阿拉伯、阿拉伯联合酋长国、阿根廷、阿尔及利亚、玻利维亚、印度尼西亚、埃及、埃塞俄比亚、古巴、刚果民主共和国、科摩罗、加蓬和哈萨克斯坦在内的40多个国家已表示有兴趣加入该论坛。6个国家于2024年1月1日获得成员国资格!

Ts.aguilar
14小时前(修改过)
This is a financially healthy development and a further step in the de-colonisation of the African continent. Yet, it would have been helpful and a sign of encouragement to African leaders had the recent deal between China and Saudi Arabia to faciiitate the payment of Saudi oil and gas deliveries in Chinese Yuan been mentioned. It is proof that the BRICS approach works.

这是一个财务上的健康发展,也是非洲大陆去殖民化的又一步。然而,如果能提及中国与沙特阿拉伯最近达成的以人民币支付沙特石油和天然气交付款项的协议,将对非洲领导人大有裨益,也是一种鼓励。这证明金砖国家的方法是行之有效的。

Donhuang
10小时前
The USD will cede to become the Reserve Currency for global trade and commerce as long as the BRICS, ASEAN, ME and Africa conduct their trading transactions mostly in currencies other than the USD. A second or even a third alternatives to the US-led financial system would effectively neutralize the US perchance for global shenanigans by weaponzing the USD.

只要 “金砖五国”、东盟、中东和非洲的贸易往来主要使用美元以外的货币,美元就会放弃全球贸易和商业的储备货币地位。美国主导的金融体系的第二个甚至第三个替代方案,将有效地通过将美元武器化来消除美国在全球胡作非为的可能性。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|网站地图|渝公网安备 50019002502186号|音飞网 ( 渝ICP备2022004218号-1 )

GMT+8, 2024-7-27 13:25 , Processed in 0.067928 second(s), 30 queries .