美国小姐姐在中国:中国真的那么安全吗?

250 0
卡卡西里 2024-5-8 00:53:58 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
美国小姐姐在中国:中国真的那么安全吗?中国有远离暴力的自由,美国有暴力自由。晚上下班后,和我一起走在回家的路上。我将讨论中国的安全状况,以及如果你是一名女性,独自来中国旅行或在这里生活是否安全?

Antonykala
1天前(修改过)
There was one time when I was passing through LA going to Toronto. Ended up staying in LA for a night due to a cancelled flight. I was compensated by the airline with free accommodation and dinner.  It was about 3 pm when I arrived at the hotel which is about 15 minutes walk to a famous beach ( I cant remember which one now).

有一次,我路过洛杉矶去多伦多。由于航班取消,我在洛杉矶住了一晚,航空公司补偿我免费住宿和晚餐。我到达酒店时大约是下午 3 点,酒店距离一个著名的海滩(我现在记不清是哪个海滩了)大约有 15 分钟的步行路程。

I was about to make the trip to the beach when my instinct was telling me to ask the doorman if it is safe to walk there. These were his words...I wouldnt do that if I were you.Now, compare that to what Lizzy is doing in this video. BTW, I have lived in Shenzhen for about 7 years and I know what I am saying.

我正准备去海滩,直觉告诉我应该问问门卫,步行去那里是否安全。他说......如果我是你,就不会这么做。现在,对比一下莉兹(博主)在这段视频中的表现吧。顺便说一下,我在深圳住了大约 7 年,我知道我在说什么。

Ubermenschen
1天前
Under the cover of the night the criminals of Los Angeles lurk around the beach area waiting for their prey.

在夜幕的掩护下,洛杉矶的犯罪分子潜伏在海滩附近,等待他们的猎物。

付费看帖
剩余 89%内容需要支付 10金币后可完整阅读。开通会员全网阅读,每月最低只需要3.3元。
支持付费阅读,激励作者创作更好的作品。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|网站地图|渝公网安备 50019002502186号|音飞网 ( 渝ICP备2022004218号-1 )

GMT+8, 2024-7-27 17:31 , Processed in 0.067580 second(s), 30 queries .