用电影回顾整个中国历史,古代中国的电影主题和视觉效果!

160 0
夏雨 2024-3-28 01:11:15 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
用电影回顾整个中国历史,古代中国的电影主题和视觉效果!欢迎收看全新系列,我们将回顾整个中国历史,讲述每个朝代在电影中的表现形式。

Medicinal
2天前(修改过)
I knew the Qin Dynasty didn't have a long reign compared to some (most) of the following dynasties, but I had no idea it was anywhere near THAT brief. It does really explain just how large and enduring a shadow Qin Shi Huang has cast over the Middle Kingom though. All that in only 15 years? WOW!

我知道秦朝的统治时间与之后的一些(大多数)朝代相比并不长,但我不知道它竟然如此短暂。不过,这确实说明了秦始皇给中原王朝留下了多么巨大和持久的影响。这一切只用了 15 年?哇~

Tekinfomedi
3天前
To put it in a Western perspective:Xia/Shang - Trojan AgeZhou - Ancient GreeceQin/Han - RomeTang - MedievalSong/Yuan - Pre-RenaissanceMing - RenaissanceQing - Industrial

从西方的角度来看:夏/商--特洛伊时代;周--古希腊;秦汉--罗马;唐--中世纪;宋/元--文艺复兴前期;明--文艺复兴;清--工业

Conho
2天前
I would consider Qing more of a Victorian era, and Republic be industrial.

我认为清朝更像是维多利亚时代,民国是工业时代。

Fyang
2天前
This is indeed a quite good comparison but according to many historians some of these periods should be more detailed. Forgive me if I go into little bit of a nerdy explanation. For example the Qin and Han dynasties do not cover just Rome( both the Republic and the Empire afterwards) but also the later part of the Hellenistic kingdoms after Alexander the Great in which some of them still had a huge presence and influence in the Mediterranean. So basically Qin and Han still cover, what the general population calls Ancient Greece too.

这的确是一个很好的比较,但根据许多历史学家的观点,其中一些时期应该更加详细。请原谅我有点书呆子气的解释。例如,秦汉时期不仅包括罗马(包括共和国和帝国),还包括亚历山大大帝之后的希腊王国后期,其中一些王国在地中海地区仍有巨大的影响力。因此,秦汉基本上也涵盖了一般人所说的古希腊。

Another example is the Tang up until the Ming dynasty. For the Western mostly European categorisation of history the Middle Ages, span approximately 1000 years so from 500- 1500 AD. basically from the Sui up  until the middle of the Ming dynasty, belong to the Middle Ages and this is by no means an insult since contrary to popular belief the Middle Ages even in Europe were still a huge period of scientific, philosophical, cultural and technological advancement, just like the Middle East, China or Japan.

另一个例子是唐朝直到明朝。对于西方大部分欧洲人来说,中世纪的历史跨度大约是1000年,从公元500年到1500年。基本上从隋朝到明朝中期,都属于中世纪,这绝不是一种侮辱,因为与普遍的看法相反,即使在欧洲,中世纪仍然是科学、哲学、文化和技术进步的巨大时期,就像中东、中国或日本一样。

Gazebois
2天前
I was going to say, Qin reminds me a lot of Alexander - a world conqueror emerging out of nowhere from a barely-civilized backwater, only to have his empire go to pieces the minute he dies? It's a very good comparison, once you start thinking about it. Only difference is that Qin actually managed to consolidate a bit, where the Macedonians collapsed basically as soon as they stopped campaigning. You could take Qin Xi Huang Di as a possible picture of what Alexander could have been, if he had lived, maybe.

我想说的是,秦国让我想起了亚历山大--一个从几乎未开化的穷乡僻壤突然冒出来的世界征服者,但他一死,他的帝国就支离破碎了?一旦你开始思考,这是一个非常好的比较。唯一不同的是,秦国实际上设法巩固了一点,而马其顿人基本上一停止征战就崩溃了。你可以把秦始皇作为亚历山大的可能写照,如果他还活着的话。

Dragoninthe
2天前(修改过)
The reason Qin got so strong and was able to consolidate was because of the legalist rule - the Chinese "legalist" really means totalitarian white terror. With the nobles and the populace suppressed, Qin was able to centralize like never before and consolidate using the same terror tactics. Alexander did quite the opposite where he kept local rulers in place and did not interfere too much with the local populace.

秦国之所以如此强大并得以巩固,是因为实行了法家统治--中国的 "法家 "其实就是极权主义的白色恐怖。在贵族和民众受到压制的情况下,秦国能够利用同样的恐怖手段进行前所未有的中央集权和巩固。亚历山大的做法恰恰相反,他保留地方统治者,不过多干涉当地民众。

SiPakRubah
2天前
There are also parallels in decline like how the Han dynasty, Roman Empire, Persia & Kushan Empire all experienced crisis in the third century AD.

汉朝、罗马帝国、波斯和贵霜帝国在公元三世纪都经历了危机,这些国家的衰落也有相似之处。

Jerown
2天前(修改过)
what are you on brother? Song proto industrialisation?Europe was a complete backwater untill atleast the 17-18th century. And I say that as a european. You also make MANY wrong assumptions and anachronistic comparisons. Yours is actually worse than the original comment is.

你在研究什么?至少在 17-18 世纪之前,欧洲还是一个完全落后的地方,我是以欧洲人的身份这么说的。你还做出了许多错误的假设和不合时宜的比较。实际上,你的评论比最初的评论还要糟糕。

Pingpong
2天前
I wonder if Chinese people often think about the Qin/Han Dynasty?

不知道中国人是否经常想起秦汉?

Fyang
1天前
Bro you probably should learn actual history first before proto-insulting people Calling Europe a backwater is just laughable.When I traveled to Europe in 2016, I found myself knowing a ton more Austrian history than the two Austrians of my age staying at the same place. Just being a European doesn't mean you know European history - much like being a Chinese doesn't mean one knows Chinese history.

兄弟,你在原地辱骂别人之前,或许应该先了解一下真实的历史,说欧洲是穷乡僻壤简直可笑。2016 年我去欧洲旅行时,发现自己对奥地利历史的了解比住在同一个地方的两个同龄奥地利人还要多得多。身为欧洲人并不意味着你了解欧洲历史--就像身为中国人并不意味着你了解中国历史一样。

Pepsino
1天前
first of all, there is no archaeological evidence of existence of a “Xia” dynasty. Erlitou culture is as close as it gets, but there is no definitive linkage., in terms of writing or the social structure. The Chinese historical annals have proven to be untrustworthy due to its whitewashing by Confucian ideals. For instance, Shang dynasty was discovered to be cannibalistic and prone to frequent human sacrifice, akin to Aztecs. This is all obscured from historical recording from later periods.

首先,没有考古证据表明存在 "夏"王朝。二里头文化是最接近的,但在文字和社会结构方面没有明确的联系。事实证明,由于儒家思想的粉饰,中国的历史年鉴是不可信的。例如,商朝被发现是一个吃人的朝代,而且经常用人祭祀,与阿兹特克人类似。这些都被后世的历史记录所掩盖。

Darwinmorg
15小时前
I like to think Qin as the "Roman Republic" while Han as "Roman Empire"

我认为秦是 "罗马共和国",而汉是 "罗马帝国"。

HanQ28
3天前
When I heard you say "the Qin Dynasty would last an epic..." I knew what's coming and immediately burst into laughter. Chinese history is so epic and complex and yet so hilarious. It just proves that reality is stranger than fiction.

当我听到你说 "秦朝将延续一部史诗......" 我就知道会发生什么,立刻笑出声来。中国历史是如此史诗般复杂,却又如此滑稽可笑。这恰恰证明了现实比小说更离奇。

Moonston
3天前
And all because some dude was going to get executed for having some of his prisoners escape so he thought that if he's going to do the time, he might as well do the crime.

这都是因为某个家伙因为让他的一些囚犯逃跑而将被处死,所以他想,如果他要坐牢,还不如去犯罪。

Prasanth
2天前
What's a little insurrection if you're getting executed anyway?

反正都要被处死,叛乱又算得了什么?

Lagrangewei
2天前
the fact that in 1 generation, he rooted the idea of a unified china, a common identity... even in the rebels that would oppose him... that's is real power...

在一代人的时间里,他将统一中国的思想、共同的身份......甚至在反对他的叛军中扎根......这才是真正的力量......

Martytu
2天前
It wasn’t until after the Seven Kingdom Revolt under Emperor Jing (Liu Bang’s grandson) that the empire truly became one people rather than several ethnic groups under one overlord.In other words, it took another 60 years before seven states truly became one empire.

直到汉景帝(刘邦的孙子)发动七国之乱后,帝国才真正成为一个民族,而不是一个霸主统治下的几个民族。换句话说,又过了 60 年,七国才真正成为一个帝国。

Nguyenvietan
2天前
Qin Shi Huang: "My dynasty will rule forever"
Some village rascal: "Time to chop some white snake"

秦始皇:我朝万世一系
村里的无赖:该斩白蛇了

Mmyrado
2天前
Imagine being the last Shang emperor's wife being forever immortalized as a fox demon for doing reprehensible stuff.

想想看,作为商朝末代皇帝的妻子,因为做了应受谴责的事,而被永远封为狐妖,那是何等的永垂不朽。

AquaWeiner
1天前
My history professor, Fred Wakeman, said that he was sure that the Hsia/Xia dynasty was real and not mythical and that contemporaneous written materials would one day confirm this. After all, the Shang was already highly developed, from its bronze metalwork to its architecture to its systems of governance. And Shang never claimed it was the first dynasty, referencing others that came before it.

我的历史教授弗雷德-韦克曼(Fred Wakeman)说,他确信夏/夏王朝是真实存在的,而不是神话,而且有朝一日,同时代的文字材料会证实这一点。毕竟,商朝已经高度发达,从青铜金属制品到建筑,再到管理制度。殷商从未宣称自己是第一个王朝,而是参考了在它之前出现的其他王朝。

While movies with their special effects and glamour have portrayed the Shang, Xia, Zhou and others in mythical ways, to historians, these periods - their art, culture, history, technology - were anything but mythical. In a sense, movies and videos do a disservice to our memory of these periods by making them seem fantastical, when in fact Chinese art and history is already amazing, beautiful, and marvelous.

虽然电影以其特效和魅力将商、夏、周和其他朝代描绘成神话,但对历史学家来说,这些时期--它们的艺术、文化、历史和技术--绝非神话。从某种意义上说,电影和视频让我们对这些时期的记忆变得天马行空,而事实上,中国的艺术和历史已经令人惊叹、美轮美奂、叹为观止。

Zimriel
2天前
I get the feeling Wakeman is right. Erlitou Culture is usually fingered as the Xia.It is very annoying that Qin burned so many books. The Zhou, who had every motive to destroy the records of the Shang, showed mercy to their family (the Yin) and allowed them to keep their books in the Song duchy, and even their status as nobles (if demoted).But Qin just destroyed everything. A nasty legacy to leave to the Chinese!

我觉得韦克曼是对的,二里头文化通常被指为夏文化。秦国焚书坑儒,令人十分恼火。周人完全有动机销毁商朝的记录,但他们却对商朝的家族(殷商)大发慈悲,允许他们在宋国保留书籍,甚至允许他们保留贵族身份(如果被降级的话)。但秦国却摧毁了一切,这给中国人留下了令人讨厌的遗产!

TentaclePentacle
2天前(修改过)
It's China's bronze age, sure the age is real with all the bronze artifacts left behind. But as for the Dynasty, it's like homer's iliac more myth than history.

这是中国的青铜器时代,当然这个时代是真实的,还有所有遗留下来的青铜器。但就王朝而言,它就像荷马史诗,与其说是历史,不如说是神话。

Deepseer
2天前
Qin didn't destroy much. Most of the records that were believed to have been destroyed were in fact preserved and rediscovered centries later. For example, this video mentioned Sun Bin's Art of War.

秦国并没有破坏多少东西。大多数被认为已经销毁的记录实际上都保存了下来,并在数百年后被重新发现。例如,这段视频提到了孙膑的《孙子兵法》。

XrayTheMyth
1天前
The key is that Chinese civilization started earlier than the Shang, and that the most likely candidate for Shang's predecessor was the Xia dynasty. It's just not clear which of the cultures that predated Shang can be identified as Xia.

关键在于中华文明的起源早于商朝,而商的前身最有可能是夏朝。只是尚不清楚在商之前的文化中有哪些可以被认定为夏朝。

Wann-zornqni
6小时前
I completely agree with your history professor that there was another organised culture before the Shang.The archaeological evidence for Shang Dynasty already shows a very advanced, technological well developed ideas and a very organised society and government, with a matured writing system capable of recording complex ideas.It is not possible for this to happen in the space of a few hundred years only.

我完全同意你的历史教授的观点,即在商朝之前还有另一种有组织的文化。商朝的考古证据已经显示了一个非常先进、科技发达的思想和一个非常有组织的社会和政府,以及一个能够记录复杂思想的成熟的文字系统。这不可能在短短几百年间发生。

PenneySounds
2天前(修改过)
I'm certainly no expert on Chinese history, but it frustrates the hell out of me when people refer to movies clearly taking place in the era of Manchu rule as being in "ancient China". It's like seeing a movie about the American revolution and saying it takes place in "ancient America". It's not even medieval, let alone ancient.I've even heard people describe Wong Fei Hung movies as being set in ancient China, and I'm like "My great grandfather was alive at the same time as the guy!"

我当然不是中国历史专家,但当人们把明显发生在满清统治时代的电影说成是 "古代中国"时,我感到非常沮丧。这就好比看到一部关于美国革命的电影就说它发生在 "古代美国"。它连中世纪都算不上,更不用说古代了。我甚至听人说黄飞鸿的电影是以中国古代为背景的,我就想 "我的曾祖父和这家伙是同时代的!"

Hanliu
1天前
I would like to add that in China, Qing is somewhat considered as "ancient", as we usually don't say medieval or renaissance, for us it's usually 'ancient', 'near modern'(between late Qing and 1919 or 1949) and 'modern'

我想补充一点,在中国,清朝被认为是 "古代",因为我们通常不说中世纪或文艺复兴,我们通常说 "古代"、"近代"(晚清到1919年或1949年之间)和 "现代"。

ArchOfWinter
23小时前
It's even funnier when you consider one of the Wong Fei Hung movie literally takes place in the American wild West.

当你考虑到《黄飞鸿》的一部电影确实发生在美国的狂野西部时,这就更有趣了。

NaikaVideo
2天前
Finally, an Chinese cinema video that's actually interested in the historical perception of China as seen in films. Cannot wait for part 2.

终于有中国电影视频对电影中的中国历史印象感兴趣了,等不及看第二部分了。

Tranquildude
2天前
One important visual theme of pre-imperial China that is shown in the video but not mentioned verbally:back then the Chinese wrote on bamboo strips strung together side-by-side to form "scrolls".Later, paper got invented in the Han Dynasty (the one after the Qin)

视频中展示了帝制前中国的一个重要视觉主题,但没有口头提及:那时,中国人在竹条上写字,竹条并排串联成 "卷轴"。后来,汉朝(秦朝之后)发明了纸张。

Wolves
18小时前
As an American with a Chinese partner, I watch a ton of Chinese TV shows but still can't easily identify the time period without my partner's help. So having a few things to focus on and look for will be super helpful. Thank you so much!

作为一个有中国伴侣的美国人,我看了很多中国电视剧,但如果没有我伴侣的帮助,我还是不能很容易地辨别时间段。因此,有一些需要关注和寻找的东西会对我大有帮助,非常感谢!

Elmohead
2天前
I can see it coming: if you see one bearded guy slaying 1,000,000 foot soldiers, you're in the 3 kingdoms era.

我看得出来:如果你看到一个大胡子杀死 100 万步卒,那你就进入了三国时代。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|网站地图|渝公网安备 50019002502186号|音飞网 ( 渝ICP备2022004218号-1 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 03:21 , Processed in 0.065337 second(s), 30 queries .