马凯硕:中美关系及其如何影响全球趋势?美国、中国和全球秩序的未来!

178 0
夏雨 2024-3-27 01:55:22 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
2024年3月21日,纽约--亚洲协会政策研究所与宾夕法尼亚大学佩里世界之家(Perry World House)合作举办了一场关于中美关系及其如何影响全球趋势的讨论。演讲者包括宾夕法尼亚大学佩里世界之家 2023-24 年度施拉格访问学者马凯硕(Kishore Mahbubani)和亚洲协会美中关系中心阿瑟-罗斯(Arthur Ross)主任奥维尔-谢尔(Orville Schell)。亚洲协会政策研究所常务董事 Rorry Daniels 主持对话。

马凯硕:中美关系及其如何影响全球趋势?

马凯硕:中美关系及其如何影响全球趋势?

Raykong
5小时前(修改过)
And as overseas Chinese, Singaporean Chinese are wise enough to not tell Americans in the face, and quite frank to China about their problems, which led to an impression that US is seen as a peace maker in the region.

作为海外华人,新加坡华人很聪明,不会当面告诉美国人,而是对中国坦率地说出他们的问题,这给人的印象是美国被视为该地区的和平缔造者。

Mengsiongkheng
1小时前
Many English educated Singaporeans, and count myself as one, has shifted our world view over the last half decade. With social media today, we have seen through the lies and hegemonic intent of US. I see that shift among primary and secondary schoolmates, tertiary mates, military mates, church mates, relatives, ex-colleagues, and friends. This shift in Singapore is seismic for the older generation. I see that lesser among the younger Singaporeans simply because they have been too busy building their career to focus on geopolitics.

许多受过英语教育的新加坡人(我也是其中之一)在过去的半个多世纪里改变了我们的世界观。如今,通过社交媒体,我们已经看穿了美国的谎言和霸权意图。我在中小学同学、大学同学、军中同学、教会同学、亲戚、前同事和朋友中都看到了这种转变。新加坡的这种转变对老一代人来说是震撼性的。我在年轻的新加坡人中较少看到这种转变,只是因为他们一直忙于事业,无暇关注地缘政治。

Goolooggg
1小时前
And Blinken response to derisive comments here: SG is not at the table, SG is on the menu

布林肯在这里对嘲笑性评论的回应:新加坡不在餐桌上,新加坡在菜单上!

付费看帖
剩余 87%% 内容需要支付 10金币后可完整阅读。开通会员全网阅读,每月最低只需要3.3元。
支持付费阅读,激励作者创作更好的作品。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|网站地图|渝公网安备 50019002502186号|音飞网 ( 渝ICP备2022004218号-1 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 05:00 , Processed in 0.071920 second(s), 30 queries .