西方年轻人为何越来越不快乐?

140 0
夏雨 2024-3-25 01:02:37 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
芬兰连续第七年被评为世界上最幸福的国家。联合国支持的《世界幸福报告》调查了全球143个国家和地区的生活满意度。丹麦、瑞典和冰岛也继续位居榜首,分列第二、第三和第四位。但今年,德国和美国的排名大幅下滑,主要原因是年轻人的前景黯淡。

西方年轻人为何越来越不快乐?

西方年轻人为何越来越不快乐?

Emikomina
3天前
The truth about this rankings is, Finnish people aren't necessarily happy or "happier" in the sense that it's a paradise or utopia over there. I've been there and its mostly that they are more content and have stable lives, because they have much fewer problems than people in other countries.

这个排名的真相是,芬兰人并不一定幸福或 "更幸福",因为那里是天堂或乌托邦。我去过芬兰,主要是因为他们比其他国家的人遇到的问题要少得多,所以他们更知足,生活更稳定。

Soundscape
2天前
I have talked to average looking, some might say good looking Finnish guy from Helsinki. He said a lot of lonely people in Finland, especially out of the capital. Finnish people as other Scandinavians usually keep distance, which might be the reason.

我曾和一个来自赫尔辛基的芬兰小伙子聊过天。他说芬兰有很多孤独的人,尤其是在首都以外的地方。芬兰人和其他斯堪的纳维亚人一样,通常会保持距离,这可能就是原因。

Lassemalten
2天前
The Finns joined NATO. Now they won't be bored

芬兰人加入了北约,现在他们不会感到无聊了!

Ghosthdel
2天前
the way they come up with these rankings is is take a sample population and ask certain questions and then come up with the rankings. I would say there are more happier people in Nepal and India than say Finland. But the result skewed if the population sample is between middle class or poor class. Cities or rural areas.

他们得出这些排名的方法是抽样调查人口,提出一些问题,然后得出排名。我想说的是,尼泊尔和印度的人比芬兰人更幸福。但是,如果人口样本是中产阶级或贫穷阶级,结果就会有偏差,城市还是农村?

I would say Vrindavan in India is a lot more happier place than say Finland but it wouldn't be the case when the population is spread to whole of India, because the wealth gap between rich and poor is very wide Usually poverty stricken nations fare less well in happiness rankings. I mean if your basic necessities aren't even met, then life isn't a joy/happy o begin with.

我会说印度的维伦达文(印度神话中神灵的居住地)比芬兰幸福得多,但如果把人口分布到整个印度,情况就不是这样了,因为贫富差距非常大,通常贫困国家的幸福感排名较低。我的意思是,如果你的基本生活都得不到满足,那么生活从一开始就不是快乐/幸福的。

Psychophski
2天前
Also these countries already know about their country being on top, so they answering they are happy when they are not.The US is politically polarized, so the opposition (trump supporters, right wing) will oppose saying they are happy in any form of questioning in fear this might make Biden look good.

另外,这些国家已经知道自己的国家处于领先地位,所以他们在不幸福的时候也会回答自己是幸福的。美国政治两极分化,所以反对派(特朗普的支持者、右翼)会反对在任何形式的质询中说他们很幸福,因为担心这会让拜登看起来很好。

DavidSchneider
2天前
So much emphasis on material things, ie, the "American Dream." Those things cannot bring happiness. I'm 76, have never owned a house, have never had a new car. I'm happy and always have been.

如此强调物质,即 "美国梦",这些东西并不能带来幸福。我今年 76 岁,从未拥有过一栋房子,也从未买过一辆新车。我一直都很幸福。

DillyVesper
2天前
they're all hopped up on SSRIs over there in Scandinavia, not exactly a "natural" happiness lol

在斯堪的纳维亚,他们都在服用SSRIs(抗抑郁药),这并不是一种 "自然"的幸福。哈哈~~

Carawaybgvj
8小时前
That's because the official motto there "Study hard, work hard — make money — drive a luxury car, marry a young, beautiful woman, have lots of sons — and then people will admire and respect you . . . If NOT, a person is considered a failure, a loser, a nobody, and no one will be his (or her) friend.

这是因为那里的官方格言是:努力学习,努力工作--赚钱--开豪车,娶年轻貌美的女人,生很多儿子--然后人们就会羡慕和尊敬你....... 如果不是这样,一个人就会被视为失败者、失败者、无名小卒,没有人会成为他(或她)的朋友。

Bhew
3天前
Here in the UK young people have been sold out, they cant afford to move out, get a car and go on holidays. Why? Things like high rent are used to fund older peoples lives at the expense of the young.

在英国,年轻人被卖掉了,他们没钱搬出去住,没钱买车,没钱去度假。为什么呢?高昂的房租被用来为老年人的生活提供资金,而年轻人却要为此付出代价。

This is due to a lack of government management and pure capitalism funneling resources to the lucky few. If that wasnt bad enough, the older generation dont like the idea of parting with money so things like education and health are not properly funded.

这是由于政府缺乏管理,纯粹的资本主义将资源输送给了少数幸运儿。如果这还不够糟的话,老一代人不喜欢把钱分给别人,所以教育和医疗等方面的资金就得不到适当的保障。

Revenant
2天前
I also read that in England thousands of elderly people die from the cold. This is wild to me. Russian pensioners have warm homes, and in winter they sometimes open windows to ventilate their homes.

我还读到,在英国,成千上万的老人死于寒冷。这对我来说太疯狂了。俄罗斯的养老金领取者有温暖的家,冬天他们有时会打开窗户通风。

Kaahzvi
2天前
I agree with this 100% but unfortunately it’s only 1 of many factors. Unregulated Capitalism has cause the middle-class, in the West, to shrink & the upper-class is becoming more richer. Many young people don’t want to/can’t afford to marry & have kids. Global conflicts, to which we have not seen since WW2, threatens the economy that has since become too inter-linked. Online internet cultures became this bipolar cesspool, it’s all so very bleak.

我 100%同意这个观点,但不幸的是,这只是众多因素中的一个。无管制的资本主义导致西方国家的中产阶级萎缩,而上层阶级却越来越富有。许多年轻人不想/没钱结婚生子。二战后从未有过的全球冲突威胁着经济,而经济之间的联系已经变得过于紧密。网络文化变成了两极分化的污水池,这一切都非常暗淡。

Nicholasgoh
2天前
Some years back my UK colleague, a bank executive, told me that her family needs help from her parents’ pensions to get by. Her husband is a carpenter and I think they have 3 or 4 kids. I was shocked as she’s working in a bank and it’s a double income household and yet they still need help from their parents. Seems like things have not gotten better but worst in UK now.

几年前,我在英国的一位银行高管同事告诉我,她的家庭需要父母的养老金来维持生计。她的丈夫是个木匠,我想他们有三四个孩子。我很震惊,因为她在银行工作,是个双职工家庭,但他们仍然需要父母的帮助。现在看来,英国的情况不仅没有好转,反而更糟了。

SodaDjinn
3天前
Increasingly old politicians make politics for increasingly old people. Young people suffer from it. It's really that simple.

越来越多的老政治家为越来越多的老年人制定政治。年轻人深受其害。其实就这么简单。

Sevenfights
3天前
Here in the US, the cost of living is crushing people.

在美国,生活成本压得人们喘不过气来。

SamuelincaElinca
3天前
We can barely afford food at home. We all work like mules. Why might young people be depressed?

我们在家里几乎吃不起饭。我们都像骡子一样工作。年轻人为什么会抑郁?

Eddgrs
2天前
The Nordic countries have high suicide rates. The unhappy people take themselves out, leaving a higher percentage of happy people.

北欧国家的自杀率很高。不快乐的人自杀了,留下的快乐的人比例更高。

Augustoliver
9小时前
I used to live in the United States for almost 11 years, and two things I can say most people in America are sad and aggressive, in other words, very lonely and isolated.

我曾经在美国生活了近 11 年,我可以说,在美国,大多数人都有两点,一是悲伤,二是好斗,换句话说,就是非常孤独和寂寞。

Pitchforkparty
2天前
In the US, younger people have been isolating from peers because of the prevalence pf smart phones. And while on those gadgets, they're soaking in social media's "outrage algorithm." This monetizes your sense of outrage by feeding you articles that keep you engaged on the platform. Articles that say everything is racist, sexist, homophobic, etc. So their impression of the world is negative. Also, in America, the declining standards of living are becoming more apparent to all.

在美国,由于智能手机的普及,年轻人开始与同龄人疏远。在使用智能手机的同时,他们还沉浸在社交媒体的 "愤怒算法"中。这种算法通过向你提供能让你在平台上保持互动的文章,将你的愤怒感货币化。这些文章说什么都是种族主义、性别歧视、仇视同性恋等等。因此,他们对世界的印象是负面的。此外,在美国,生活水平的下降也越来越明显。

Timo-qb1gf
2天前
If you are content with less and having a very mediocre, safe, and stable life with 6 months of winter but clean nature Finland is perfect for you. If you strive for more its not the place to be.

如果你满足于较少的东西,过着平庸、安全、稳定的生活,有 6 个月的冬天,但大自然干净整洁,那么芬兰非常适合你。如果您追求更多,那么芬兰并不适合您。

Normanchan
3天前
Seems kinda odd that these same countries also top the list of depression, loneliness and use of antipsychotic drugs. I also find it kinda odd to add GDP and weigh it high in whatever methodology they used.

这些国家在抑郁、孤独和使用抗精神病药物方面也名列前茅,这似乎有点奇怪,我也觉得有点奇怪,不管他们用什么方法,都把 GDP 加在一起,并把它放在很高的位置。

Starvictory
2天前
Your source is...?

你的消息来源是......?

Normanchan
2天前
Eurostat data browser. It shows Iceland #1, Sweden #3, Denmark #6 and Finland #9 for chronic depression. Iceland #1 for antidepressants.

欧洲统计局数据浏览器。在慢性抑郁症方面,冰岛排名第一,瑞典排名第三,丹麦排名第六,芬兰排名第九。在抗抑郁药物方面,冰岛排名第一。

Fnorgen
2天前
Part of that is easy to explain. It feels more isolating to be depressed when everyone around you is so damn cheerful all the time, and you just can't feel any of it. Also, the long dark winters really mess a lot of people up. It's no wonder they're munching antidepressants up on Iceland!

部分原因很容易解释。当你周围的人都很开朗,而你却感觉不到他们的快乐时,抑郁的感觉会更加孤独。此外,漫长阴暗的冬天也让很多人变得一团糟。难怪他们会在冰岛大嚼抗抑郁药!

Yongbinsong
3天前(修改过)
Ironically, the happiest nations have the highest intake of anti-depressant.

具有讽刺意味的是,最幸福的国家也是抗抑郁药摄入量最高的国家。

Mark
3天前
Why is that ironic? Sounds like a plausible correlation

这有什么讽刺的?听起来像是一种合理的关联!

Agemmm
3天前
That's pretty normal. When everyone around you is happy you are more likely to feel even more depressed.

这很正常,当周围的人都很开心时,你更容易感到更加沮丧!

RabidPrairieDog
2天前
To put it simply, at least in the United States, young people are unhappy because of the widening gap between rich and poor, which was greatly expanded during the pandemic. Homeowners and those who could afford houses became wealthier, and those without the means or opportunities to purchase a home are stuck in the rent cycle rut. Home ownership is the biggest way people expand their wealth.

简单地说,至少在美国,年轻人不快乐的原因是贫富差距的扩大,而这种差距在大流行病期间被大大拉大了。房主和那些买得起房子的人变得更加富有,而那些没有能力或机会买房的人则陷入了房租循环的困境。拥有住房是人们扩大财富的最大途径。

Cosmicpsyops
2天前
Corporate interests supercede the interests of the general public. It can't last.

企业利益凌驾于大众利益之上,这不可能长久。

Dennysutanto
2天前
No One mentions Bhutan also as Happiness Country in the world where Happiness comes from Spirituality Inside every human... This indicate that Happiness still measured by Materialism

没有人提到不丹也是世界上幸福的国家,那里的幸福来自每个人内心的灵性...... 这表明幸福仍然是由物质主义来衡量的!

PhokenKuul
2天前
Germany and the US sliding down in happiness, two places where the far right is starting to take power. Not a coincidence.

德国和美国的幸福指数下滑,这两个地方的极右翼势力开始掌权,这并非巧合。

Perttiheinikko
2小时前
People here in Finland just don't like to complain. "I've got two hands and feet left so I guess that makes me happy" . Don't take those happiness reports too seriously.

芬兰人不喜欢抱怨,我还有两只手和两只脚,我想这就是我的幸福。别把那些幸福报告太当真。

Andre_XX
2天前
The most misguided fallacy of economists is the belief in endless exponential growth on a finite planet.

经济学家最被误导的谬论就是,相信在一个有限的星球上存在无止境的指数增长。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|网站地图|渝公网安备 50019002502186号|音飞网 ( 渝ICP备2022004218号-1 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 11:53 , Processed in 0.072390 second(s), 30 queries .