中国的Temu(美版拼多多)爆炸式增长如何颠覆美国电子商务!

179 0
夏雨 2024-3-14 01:16:40 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Temu是一家由中国人创办的电子商务公司,仅用了一年多的时间就成为美国下载量最大的应用程序。这家零售商让社交媒体上充斥着好奇的消费者,甚至在连续两届超级碗上播放广告。2023 年,这款折扣零售应用在太平洋地区的制造商和客户之间运送了价值约 170 亿美元的商品。

Endgamefond
23小时前(修改过)
1.7 billion?! WHAT! No wonder they get famous.

17亿?什么?难怪他们会出名。

Arjundureja
22小时前
This business model is not new, Aliexpress has been doing it for over a decade, and has been very successful. Temu just spends a lot more on marketing.

这种商业模式并不新鲜,全球速卖通已经这样做了十多年,并且非常成功。Temu只是在营销上花了更多的钱。

Metalfly
14小时前
Not quite, Temu also take a huge loss on delivery since they do it by air, so they can deliver much faster than Aliexpress for same or lower price.

不完全是,Temu 还在送货方面吃了大亏,因为他们是通过空运送货的,所以在价格相同或更低的情况下,他们的送货速度比全球速卖通快得多。

Ropro
1天前
"Amazon focuses on speed where Temu focuses on price." Why can't anyone focus on quality? There's so much trash products on both that will end up in landfill within 2 years.

"亚马逊注重的是速度,而Temu注重的是价格"。为什么就没有人注重质量呢?这两家公司的垃圾产品太多了,两年内就会被填埋。

Ssuwandi
1天前(修改过)
Amazon focuses on topline scale while Temu focuses on supply chairs productivity.

亚马逊关注的是上线规模,而 Temu 关注的是供应链生产力。

Zoinked 51
1天前
Only a few care about quality, most consumers are fine buying cheap garbage.

只有少数人在乎质量,大多数消费者买便宜的垃圾就可以了。

Mg4361
23小时前
Companies supply what people want. If the people wanted quality, they'd be providing quality. Since people don't give a c*ap about quality but want their stuff cheap and they want it now, this is what suppliers are focusing on improving.

公司提供人们想要的东西。如果人们想要质量,他们就会提供质量。既然人们对质量不屑一顾,只想买到便宜的东西,而且他们现在就想买到,这就是供应商要着力改进的地方。

Pamirose
22小时前
Like Temu, Amazon is basically mostly cheap Chinese products now.Buyer beware from Temu and Amazon because you really do get what you pay for. Buy cheap Chinese junk and you'll get cheap Chinese junk.

和Temu一样,亚马逊现在基本上都是廉价的中国产品。购买特姆和亚马逊的产品要当心,因为一分钱一分货。买便宜的中国垃圾,你就会得到便宜的中国垃圾。

Bat_Boy
20小时前
As far as a branding name: Temu > Amazon. I'm my humble opinion... names should be as close to 4 letters, and 2 syllables, with zero hard sounding letters, as possible...and Temu wins! Its so easy to say. (Unlike tofu, with a hard "F"). Your lips barely move when saying the name Temu.

至于品牌名称:Temu > Amazon。我的拙见是......名字应尽可能接近 4 个字母,2 个音节,没有难听的字母......Temu 胜出!它太好说了(不像 "豆腐 "的 "F "那么难念)。说 Temu 这个名字时,你的嘴唇几乎不会动。

Gamerby
18小时前
Quality doesn't make you billions, volume does.

质量不会让你赚几十亿,数量才会。

Terrie
17小时前
Because quality is expensive. Lot of mofo out there keep looking at the price tag. Ppl would buy something for 99 cents at low quality than the same thing high quality for $10. It is the number game. way more ppl will pay 99 cents than $10, as long as the item serves its purpose.

因为质量是昂贵的。很多人都只看价格标签。人们愿意花 99 美分买低质量的东西,也不愿意花 10 美元买高质量的东西。这就是数字游戏。只要商品能达到目的,花 99 美分买的人要比花 10 美元买的人多得多。

Brianko
15小时前
cause everyone broke AF, want to spend 100$ on a tshirt?

因为每个人都身无分文,想花 100 美元买一件 T 恤吗?

Ycjason
3小时前
because consumers are actually choosing price over quality, at least good value over quality pricy products.Many retailer that focus in the mid range are failing.

因为消费者实际上选择的是价格而不是质量,至少是物有所值而不是高质量的高价产品。许多专注于中档产品的零售商都失败了。

DeusVult
9小时前
GEN Z. My generation is the one eating up all these Chinese companies. TikTok, Shien and now temu. Most of us are broke young people so who want the lifestyle of our parents so they turn to these apps. Plus Temu knows that teens and young people are more susceptible to marketing and gambling gimmicks.

Z世代,我们这一代人正在吞噬所有这些中国公司。TikTok、Shien和现在的Temu。我们中的大多数人都是身无分文的年轻人,他们希望过上父辈的生活方式,所以他们转而使用这些应用程序。另外,Temu 知道青少年和年轻人更容易接受营销和赌博噱头。

AceDong
21小时前
How can they grow so fast by selling trash, and why there are so many people buying trash

卖垃圾怎么能发展那么快,为什么买垃圾的人那么多?

Mapletibitz
20小时前
As long as the kind stores like dollarstores exist in society, there are those who will shop in Temu.

只要社会上还存在类似一元店这样的商店,就会有人去Temu购物。

Waterisformless
17小时前(修改过)
I've probably bought 10+ items on Temu and only 1 (a can opener) was trash.

我大概在特姆上买过 10 多件商品,只有一件(开罐器)是垃圾。

Ryangreen
12小时前
if people are buying then it means not everything is trash simple logic

如果有人买,就说明不是所有东西都是垃圾。

Hhch
1天前
Let this be a wake up call to how American e-retailers do business - namely Amazon. There are no benefits to the consumer if there is no competition.

让这件事给美国电子零售商--即亚马逊--的经营方式敲响警钟吧。如果没有竞争,消费者就不会受益。

Daffyduck
14小时前
I was introduced to Emu last week and in 4 days I bought up lots of goods with no shipping cost.Shopping it felt like Walmart but at Goodwill prices.I was shocked and, sure enough, everything was new.I then did some research that said the company doesn't mind going in the red for its launch as it only wants customer recognition foremost.This kind of promotion is costing the company billions but now it has turn some eyes onto it.It has this customer who purchased $87 of goods from it.

上周,我被介绍到Temu,4 天内我买了很多商品,而且没有运费。在这里购物的感觉就像在沃尔玛,但价格却很便宜。我很震惊,果然,所有东西都是新的。后来我做了一些调查,发现该公司并不介意在推出新产品时亏本,因为它只想获得顾客的认可。这种促销方式让公司损失了数十亿美元,但现在却吸引了一些目光。有这样一位顾客,他从公司购买了 87 美元的商品。

Dautube
16小时前
There are things that do not require to be "quality" products. That's where I go to TEMU and when I need quality I usually go to Amazon.

有些东西并不需要 "优质"产品。这就是我去 TEMU 的地方,当我需要质量时,我通常会去亚马逊。

Darrenisaacs
18小时前
I find it ironic how the US uses 5o topics of exploitative/cheap labor when addressing any companies that happen to be Chinese, but have no to little issues when their own US companies are the ones employing these same facilities to manufacturer their products

我觉得很讽刺的是,美国在处理任何中国公司时,都会用 50个剥削/廉价劳动力的话题,但当他们自己的美国公司使用同样的设施来生产产品时,却没有或很少有问题。

Cuteandfunn
13小时前
China have got the supply chain for these temu and pindoudou companies which US can't supply.

中国已经拥有了美国无法提供的TEMU 和拼多多公司的供应链。

Fwwfla
2小时前
We placed a few Temu orders. It was a mixed bag. Some items were okay, the rest were basically low quality junk. It was great to buy large quantities of gloves and hats as a donation to shelters, but that is about it. Environmentally, Temu promotes dangerous levels of consumption.

我们下了几份 Temu 订单,结果喜忧参半。有些商品还不错,其他的基本上都是低质量的垃圾。购买大量手套和帽子捐赠给避难所是件好事,但也仅此而已。从环保角度看,Temu 助长了危险的消费水平。

Tsheposeeletso
20小时前(修改过)
America was busy trying to block TikTok and then they came out worth Temu. China has found a way to fight un-politically

美国正忙着封杀 TikTok,然后他们又推出了值得一试的 Temu。中国找到了一种非政治斗争的方式。

Alexander
1天前
The real question is, why is the US postal service still subsidizing shipping from China to US?

真正的问题是,为什么美国邮政还在补贴从中国到美国的运费?

Graveperil
1天前
they subsidize cheap shipping to the USA consumer, its the USA consumer that prefers to buy from China and not the USA

他们为美国消费者提供廉价运输补贴,是美国消费者喜欢从中国而不是美国购买商品!

Homura
10小时前
Indulging in extremely cheap goods never saves you money... Even most Chinese people hate PINDUODUO(the Chinese TEMU), instead, they use JD and TIANMAO more likely.For instance,sneakers with $100 can be worn for 5 years is always better than the one with $ 30 but can only be used for 1 year, meanwhile, the $100 one also be more comfortable.

沉溺于极度廉价的商品永远不会省钱... 即使是大多数中国人也不喜欢 "拼多多"(中国的 "TEMU"),相反,他们更倾向于使用 "京东"和 "天猫"。例如,100 美元的运动鞋可以穿 5 年,总比 30 美元的只能穿 1 年要好,同时 100 美元的也更舒适。

KillenEMsoftly
17小时前
people get mad at inflation, then get mad at cheap goods

人们对通货膨胀感到愤怒,然后对廉价商品感到愤怒!

Mapletibitz
21小时前
In short TEMU sells bad Chinese products, Amazon sells so so Chinese products...

简而言之,TEMU 卖的是糟糕的中国产品,而亚马逊卖的一般的中国产品......

Adrianelias
12小时前
They don't have junk. You sound ignorant just because Temu is from China and they they their products cheap. I bought from Temu several times and have been impressed.

他们没有垃圾,你听起来很无知,只是因为 Temu 来自中国,他们的产品很便宜。我从 Temu 买过几次,印象深刻。

Mousebr
4小时前(修改过)
80% of goods on Walmart's shelves are from China. Chinese retailers have storefronts on Amazon. The only difference to consumers is if you want to spend a lot more for the same item. Amazon and Walmart are happy to charge you more. A LOT more.

沃尔玛货架上 80% 的商品来自中国。中国零售商在亚马逊上也有店面。对于消费者来说,唯一的区别就是你是否想花更多的钱购买同样的商品。亚马逊和沃尔玛很乐意向你多收费,多很多。

VeraHannaford
15小时前
Earlier today, I saw a key chain for $20 at museum gift shop that I got for $2 at Temu. I also got some other items from Temu that I've previously brought from other places for much, much more.

今天早些时候,我在博物馆礼品店看到了一个售价 20 美元的钥匙链,而我在 Temu 只花了 2 美元就买到了这个钥匙链。我还在 Temu 买了一些其他物品,这些物品是我以前从其他地方买的,价格要贵很多很多。

Burburtong
23小时前
Residing in the UK, I stick to Amazon because of the easy return policy.

我住在英国,我坚持在亚马逊购物,因为退货政策很方便。

Laurorangel
22小时前
Temu has a better return policy lol. Theyll straight up refund you without return

Temu的退货政策更好,哈哈~~他们会直接退款,无需退货!

ISpitHotFiyaa
19小时前
Amazon's return policy really depends on the good purchased.I wanted to return a book one time because I accidentally ordered the paperback instead of the hardcover and the restocking fee was like 75% of the price.

亚马逊的退货政策真的取决于购买的商品。 有一次我想退一本书,因为我不小心订购了平装本而不是精装本,结果退货费高达价格的 75%。

Mcore
16小时前
Why do we allow companies to ship to America from China for pennies while it cost at least $7 for an American small business to ship one shirt form one city in America to another American City? Is fuel free for the Chinese companies?

为什么我们允许公司以几分钱的价格从中国运货到美国,而一个美国小企业从美国的一个城市运一件衬衫到另一个美国城市却至少要花费7美元?中国公司的燃料是免费的吗?

Jeffjones
11小时前
they are selling products at a significant loss, I read they lose 30% on every order. amazon also was not profitable for many years, until they scaled up

他们在销售产品时亏损严重,我听说他们每笔订单都会亏损 30%。亚马逊多年来也没有盈利,直到他们扩大了规模。

Kelil
17小时前
All the products come from China. That's a silly mindset to say all the products are "cheap".

所有产品都来自中国,说所有产品都 "廉价"是一种愚蠢的想法。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|网站地图|渝公网安备 50019002502186号|音飞网 ( 渝ICP备2022004218号-1 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 05:55 , Processed in 0.066637 second(s), 30 queries .