台湾艺人包小柏用人工智能复制死去的女儿!

190 0
夏雨 2024-3-11 01:11:19 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
台湾艺人包小柏(Tino Bao)利用人工智能创造了一个数字版的独生女儿,她在 2021 年 22 岁时死于一种罕见的血液病。这位悲痛欲绝的父亲选择在第二年攻读人工智能博士学位。这个人工智能作品能够进行实时对话和互动,还能唱歌跳舞。包小柏曾担任中国内地著名选秀节目《超级女声》的评委,以其咬文嚼字的评判风格深受观众喜爱。

台湾艺人包小柏用人工智能复制死去的女儿!

台湾艺人包小柏用人工智能复制死去的女儿!

Potatomatop
2天前
It'll just make her feel sadder. Sometimes, we have to accept that the deceased is gone and move on.

这只会让她更难过。有时候,我们必须接受逝者已去的事实,继续前行。

MacChew
2天前
Grieving, is a very individual passage of life. Some need a ceremony (ie Funeral wake) Others need a different process (ie those that seek answers from MH370 missing flight),What matters in the end is Love.Wish everyone well.

哀悼是人生中一个非常个性化的过程。有些人需要一个仪式(如葬礼守灵),有些人则需要一个不同的过程(如那些寻求马航 MH370 失联航班答案的人)、最终重要的是爱,祝大家一切顺利!

FieldDa
2天前
I can relate to that For a while it is comforting to do something like that After a while it begins to destroy yourself.It's a difficult balancing act The idea it might help others as he seems to have done might be something that works for others not his daughter but for himself he might be able to find closure for something that was sudden though too long might end up being his own poison Though in tim

我有同感,做这样的事情会让你感到安慰,一段时间后,它就开始摧毁你自己。这是一种难以平衡的行为。他的想法可能会帮助别人,就像他所做的那样,这可能对别人而不是他的女儿有用,但对他自己来说,他可能会为一些突然发生的事情找到一个了结,虽然时间太长,最终可能会成为他自己的毒药。

Stargazer
2天前
We cannot comprehend the level of pain he - or many parents - feel when losing a child. I would say if it helps him lead a normal life, and it isn't hurting anyone, go ahead. We are still on the early stages of this type of technology to understand how the human psych may respond. I think it may benefit many individuals in the future. I've seen and read news and stories about people who find it hard to move on, even after many years.

我们无法理解他或许多父母在失去孩子时的痛苦程度。我想说,如果这能帮助他过上正常的生活,而且不会伤害任何人,那就去做吧。我们还处在了解人类心理反应的早期阶段。我认为,未来它可能会造福许多人。我看到和读到过一些新闻和故事,讲的是一些人即使过了很多年,也很难继续生活下去。

Peterkoh
2天前
it's even very direspectful to the deceased like they make someone else to replace you.

这甚至是对逝者的不尊重,就像他们让别人来代替你一样。

GoldenShrike
6小时前
It can be a way for people to process grief, everyone reacts differently. I really feel for him and can understand the pain he feels from the loss as I lost a very dear friend of mine last year. I think if I was able to hear his voice again it would help me process everything and feel comforted when I miss him

这可能是人们处理悲伤的一种方式,每个人的反应都不一样。我真的很同情他,也能理解他失去亲人的痛苦,因为去年我失去了一位非常要好的朋友。我想,如果我能再次听到他的声音,这将有助于我处理一切,并在想念他时感到安慰。

RespectOthers
2天前
The technology is great but should not be used by companies to make huge sums of money from grieving families.

这项技术很棒,但公司不应该利用它来从悲伤的家庭身上赚取巨额利润。

Krenstx
2天前
This case reminds me of the fast and furious cast whom had passed away but was made CGI in order to finish the movie.

这个案例让我想起了《速度与激情》中的演员,他们已经去世,但为了完成电影却被制作成了特效。

Cliprimate
2天前
yeah it seems like a nice way to extract money from a grieving family as they will pay any sum of money just to see their loved ones

是的,这似乎是从悲痛欲绝的家人身上榨取钱财的好办法,因为他们为了见到自己的亲人会不惜一切代价。

Byorin
2天前
They’re providing a service that some people are willing to pay for.You might as well label restaurants as predatory because they “prey” on our biological need to eat food.

他们提供的服务有人愿意付钱。你还不如说餐馆是掠夺性的,因为它们 "掠夺"了我们对食物的生理需求。

Iamgem
2天前
If i passed away and my loved ones did this it’d just make me so sad. I’d want them to move on even though im gone. I wouldn’t want them to hold onto AI words i’ve never spoken or perform actions. It wasn’t by me even if they replicated my mannerisms. Pictures and videos of when i was alive should continue to be the safe kept memories, not this.

如果我去世了,我爱的人这样做会让我很伤心。我希望他们能继续生活下去,即使我已经不在了。我不希望他们抓住我从未说过的 AI 言语或行为不放。即使他们复制了我的举止,那也不是我做的。我活着时的照片和视频应该继续成为安全的记忆,而不是这些。

Kevinwyf
2天前
That’s you. But people are different~

这就是你,但人与人是不同的!

Linnenelm
2天前
no. Everyone will feel the same. Imagine your beloved wife whom you loved to the core, cheated with someone else who looks just like you. You will feel being replaced, eventho he is identical to you, from the mind and the body, but at the end he is still not you, different souls.

不,每个人的感受都是一样的。想象一下,你深爱的妻子出轨了,而出轨对象却和你长得一模一样。你会觉得自己被取代了,尽管他从思想和身体上都和你一模一样,但最终他仍然不是你,是不同的灵魂。

Kennyleung
1天前
As an artist and a fan of creativity. I think it would be awesome if they made an AI of me after I die. Sure beats talking to my tombstone or my jar of ashes.

作为一名艺术家和创意爱好者。我想,如果他们在我死后为我制作一个人工智能,那一定会很棒。这肯定比对着我的墓碑或骨灰罐说话好。

Aternialaffsalot
2天前
It's up to the individual how they want to grieve. If this is what they feel they need then that's for them to decide, not you.

如何哀悼取决于个人。如果这就是他们所需要的,那就由他们来决定,而不是由你来决定。

Helgageraldine
2天前
I can't blame them. Nothing is more painful than losing a loved one so suddenly. Everyone has their own way of dealing with grief. It never goes away, you just learn to live with it.

我不能责怪他们。没有什么比突然失去亲人更痛苦的了。每个人都有自己处理悲伤的方式。它永远不会消失,你只需学会与它共存。

Komuc
2天前
It's a sad story that's understandable if you are looking from the father's perspective, even an inspiration given the event motivated him into studying ai to develop a digital version of his daughter.

这是一个悲伤的故事,如果从父亲的角度来看,这是可以理解的,甚至可以说这是一个激励,因为这个事件促使他学习 AI,以开发一个数字版的女儿。

On the other hand, as other posters have brought up, that also means he is unlikely going to move on from this, given his digital daughter will temporarily relief to the pain but unable to heal the original wound.

另一方面,正如其他网友所提到的,这也意味着他不可能从这件事中走出来,因为他的数字女儿可以暂时缓解痛苦,但无法治愈原来的伤口。

Michaspringphul
2天前
"The moment my daughter died, all meaning of life disappeared" .. that says everything. Mourning is important to the human psychology. But when it results in using tech to try to deal with this kind of emotions and not finding closure, it will go on. I think he will never reach some sort of closure due to that AI generated "companion". The mourning will go on indefinately She cannot really evolve. He will still living in the past. Very sad story.

"我女儿死的那一刻,生命的意义全部消失了"......这句话道出了一切。哀悼对人类心理很重要。但是,当它导致人们利用科技来试图处理这种情绪,却找不到结局时,它就会继续下去。我认为,由于人工智能生成的 "伴侣"的存在,他永远也无法找到某种结局。哀悼将无限期地持续下去,她无法真正进化。他仍将活在过去,非常悲伤的故事。

I have a personal opinion, and I understand it is not very popular, but quit rational. If you have more than one children, if something happens to one kid, you always have the others to hold on life. You have somebody who shares your grief and all together you help each other overcome the misery. You have meaning in life.

我有一个个人观点,我知道这不是很受欢迎,但请理性看待。如果你有不止一个孩子,如果其中一个孩子出了什么事,你总是会有其他孩子来支撑生活。有人与你同甘共苦,大家一起帮助彼此克服痛苦。你的人生才有意义。

Stargazer
2天前
I think it depends on the individual. This may help some people cope with living a normal life instead of being depressed for many years. I cannot fathom the depression and stress these amazing parents feel. Only time will tell whether the technology is benign.

我认为这要因人而异。这可能会帮助一些人过上正常的生活,而不是抑郁多年。我无法想象这些了不起的父母所感受到的抑郁和压力。只有时间才能证明这项技术是否是良性的。

Robsonfujii
2天前
It is easy to judge from outside. We can only understand the pain with we feel ourselves.

从外部进行评判很容易。我们只有亲身经历,才能理解其中的痛苦。

Yuu_7360
2天前
This is really sad but creepy at the same time, I hope he'll get the help he needs.

这真的很让人难过,但同时也让人毛骨悚然,我希望他能得到他需要的帮助。

Nelia
1天前
That fact you thought it was creepy, ironically, is creepy. This is heart touching, he basically can’t see his life without his child, which every great parent does. Losing a child is like one self dying (for normal caring parents).

你觉得这很恐怖,讽刺的是,这才叫恐怖。这是感人至深的,他基本上看不到没有孩子的生活,每一位伟大的父母都是这样。失去孩子就像一个人死了(对于有爱心的正常父母来说)。

Nadiahapsar
2天前
People grieve in different ways . If this makes it easier on them.. so be it

人们悲伤的方式各不相同。如果这能让他们好受些,那就这样吧!

Kierangan
1天前
If someone that really means a lot to you passed away young, it’s really difficult to move on. Especially for the parents. People who have got no kids will never understand.

如果一个对你很重要的人英年早逝,你真的很难继续生活下去。尤其是对于父母来说。没有孩子的人永远不会理解。

Byorin
2天前
Pretty much everyone I know keeps pictures and videos of loved ones who’ve died.Every city I’ve seen keeps statues of historical figures and teaches about them in school. I’ve listened to others pray to those who lived thousands of years ago, and they always want me to learn about them too.

我认识的每个人几乎都会保留逝去亲人的照片和视频。我所见过的每个城市都保留着历史人物的雕像,并在学校里讲授有关他们的知识。我听别人向几千年前的人祈祷,他们也总是希望我了解他们。

That’s Ok, I get it. These actions help keep those people “present” in our lives long after they’re gone. That’s why I hope the people in the comments here, talking down on this father for using AI to hold on to his daughter, try instead to have a little more compassion.

没关系,我明白。这些行动有助于让那些人在离开我们很久之后仍然 "存在"于我们的生活中。这就是为什么我希望那些在评论中诋毁这位父亲利用人工智能挽留女儿的人,能多一点同情心。

MTC008
2天前
i hope people here needs to understand and try to their selves in his shoes before bashing him for not getting over his daughter death, i can feel his pain of grief, may her daughter rest in peace who became an angel watching him from above

我希望这里的人们在抨击他没有从女儿的死中走出来之前,需要理解他,并试着站在他的角度考虑自己,我能感受到他的悲痛,愿她的女儿安息,她成了天使,在天上看着他。

Christian
2天前
She looks almost like Real

她看起来和真人几乎一样!

Johnosam
2天前
I think society has to know that your children is not your life, because it will destroy you at the end, as children will have the lives of their own and you should not expect that they will be with your side always. Find a wife and husband that will stay with you at the end of your life, save money so you can live at the old age and have fjn with your partner, that will make you happy, that will make your children happy and they will love you more because of that.

我认为,社会必须知道,孩子不是你的生命,因为它最终会毁了你,因为孩子会有他们自己的生活,你不应该指望他们会永远陪在你身边。找一个能陪你到老的妻子和丈夫,省吃俭用,这样你就能安享晚年,和你的伴侣共度余生,这样你会快乐,你的孩子也会快乐,他们也会因此更爱你。

Fallen
2天前
There are few things as painful as a Father losing his child. 3 years later and he can't get over it.

很少有事情能像父亲失去孩子那样痛苦。3 年过去了,他还是无法释怀。

Gunturpaso
2天前
Let go is best way to say love, the one you love is incomparable with reanimated of her. she is rest on the best place she can be

放手是说爱的最好方式,你爱的人是无法与重生的她相比的。她在最好的地方休息!

Mrwangkai
2天前
The divide of the debate is likely clearest between those who are parents and those are not.

辩论的分歧可能在为人父母者和非为人父母者之间最为明显。

Elvishassassin
2天前
You don't have to be a parent to understand that everyone, even the most beautiful and cherished child, will die eventually. The sooner people accept reality the sooner they can embrace life to the fullest. This man is on a fool's mission to defy reality and time. We all return to dust eventually and death will do us part. Somebody in the family will always die first.

不用为人父母,你也会明白,每个人,即使是最美丽、最值得珍惜的孩子,最终也会死去。人们越早接受现实,就能越早地尽情拥抱生活。这个人是在用愚昧的方式来蔑视现实和时间。我们最终都会归于尘土,死亡会将我们分开。家中总会有人先死。

Punkressph
2天前
This is why I don't want to rely too much on AI because it's too freaky and dangerous at the same time

这就是我不想太依赖人工智能的原因,因为它太诡异了,同时也很危险。

NineDiamont
1天前
At first this sounds heart warming but the truth is that it makes it even harder for ppl to let go and come to terms with reality. At that point they basically created a "new human" that's not the person they knew, it's just an empty shell mimicking a human. That's a really sad developement..

这乍听起来很温暖人心,但事实上,这让人们更加难以释怀和接受现实。在这一点上,他们基本上创造了一个 "新人类",而这个 "新人类"并不是他们认识的那个人,只是一个模仿人类的空壳。这样的发展真的很可悲!

Elvishassassin
2天前
No, he seems like a narcissist who likely was in love with his daughter because he saw her as an extension of himself. He reportedly did not speak to his wife for 6 months after his daughter's death. Look it up.

不,他看起来像个自恋狂,很可能因为把女儿视为自己的延伸而爱上了她。据报道,女儿死后,他有 6 个月没有和妻子说话。去查查吧!

Opopopo
1天前
the fact we cant accept death only proves there's life beyond this.

我们无法接受死亡这一事实,只能证明生命不止于此。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|网站地图|渝公网安备 50019002502186号|音飞网 ( 渝ICP备2022004218号-1 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 04:20 , Processed in 0.067278 second(s), 30 queries .