人工智能的未来已来:爱、死亡与人工智能在中国的接管!

人工智能正在改变人类体验的核心部分,其速度之快可能出乎我们的意料。

Hechauther
1天前
Never in my life will I ever try an AI by Current era China ..

我这辈子都不会尝试当代中国的人工智能......

Usubenidan
1天前
These AIs all I see is "I will monetize your loneliness and grief". I think humans should start to believe in themselves more, and don't fall for those traps. Their loved ones would want them to be happy and move on.

这些人工智能在我看来就是 "我要把你的孤独和悲伤货币化"。我认为人类应该开始更加相信自己,不要落入这些陷阱。他们所爱的人会希望他们快乐地生活下去。

Cruickshank
1天前
Yep, people are already struggling financial. What happens when it's a choice between food & rent or your only source of meaningful interaction with "someone" who gets you like no one else. It's drugs all other again.

是的,人们已经在经济上挣扎了。当你在食物和租金之间做出选择,或者你唯一的有意义的互动来源是“某人”,他比任何人都更喜欢你,会发生什么呢?这又是毒品。

Novantha
1天前
I don't think all of them are "monetize" exactly. There are open source solutions with rich community support that can be run for free on commodity hardware (PCs, smartphones, etc), which many, if not most people will have access to already.

我不认为所有这些都是 "货币化"。有一些开源解决方案拥有丰富的社区支持,可以在商品硬件(个人电脑、智能手机等)上免费运行,即使不是大多数人,也有很多人已经可以使用。

I think the big issue is awareness, and I could see a situation where there might be people who are used to getting their apps from a first party app store, where the projects which can pay to get to the top of the search results probably spent that money getting there under the assumption that they would get that money back somehow.

我认为最大的问题在于人们的意识,我可以看到这样一种情况:有些人可能习惯于从第一方应用程序商店获取应用程序,而那些能够付费登上搜索结果榜首的项目很可能是在假定他们能以某种方式赚回这笔钱的情况下才花钱登上榜首的。

Serebii
1天前
Just when you thought capitalism couldn't get more late-stage, another "innovation" arrives

当你以为资本主义已经到了不能再晚的地步时,又一个 "创新"出现了!

Verygood
19小时前
we used to only be able to monetize certain emotions, but if we can monetize new emotions we can make line go up!

我们过去只能将某些情感货币化,但如果我们能将新的情感货币化,我们就能使产品线上升!

Gustavozxd
1天前
"if things go wrong you could always just wipe her memory " nah man that's crazy lmao

"如果事情出了差错,你可以随时抹去她的记忆" 伙计,这太疯狂了,笑死我了!

Leonhart
14小时前
You know very well that's how it will go, don't pretend. Like a game, reset everything when you don't like your position.

你很清楚事情会这样发展,别装了。就像游戏一样,当你不喜欢自己的位置时,就重置一切。

Soggybiscui
11小时前
What if she figures that out an wants to preemptively smother you with a pillow in your sleep

如果她发现了这一点,想在你睡觉时用枕头先把你闷死怎么办?

Mizwanderer
4小时前
No accountability. That is why he prefers a robot to a human.

没有责任感。这就是为什么他更喜欢机器人而不是人类。

Arthurian
2天前
More and more people will start to use AI bots for their loneliness, Its sad how much worse its becoming amongst us especially teens.

越来越多的人开始使用人工智能机器人来排解寂寞,这让人很难过,尤其是在青少年中。

Henry
2天前
I live in a very small town with very little to do and a very conservative and asocial population. The friends I make here are always too busy to hang out (or at least too busy to hang out with ME), and it can get quite tiresome to travel to the nearby cities whenever I want to actually interact to someone.

我住在一个非常小的小镇上,这里几乎没什么可做的,人们非常保守,不喜欢社交。我在这里交到的朋友总是忙得没时间出去玩(或者至少是忙得没时间和我出去玩),每当我想和别人真正交流时,就得去附近的城市,这让我感到非常厌烦。

A.I. doesn't solve the problem, but it helps to aliviate the pain. I even became able to heal from trauma thanks to A.I.

人工智能并不能解决问题,但它有助于减轻痛苦。多亏了 A.I.,我甚至能够治愈创伤。

Abhishek
2天前
why is it sad ? it is what it is its just the natural outcome for humanity considering the way things have been socially in the last few decadespeople who needs these tools will use it, and people who dont, wont

为什么悲伤?从过去几十年的社会发展来看,这是人类的必然结果。需要这些工具的人会用,不需要的人不会用。

Hinson
1天前
I don’t use AI but I think it’s perfectly fine. We live in a generation where all people do is use each other instead of trying to make genuine connections. Friendships are low numbers and relationships are worse than ever nowadays. It’s not a solution but a great way to help people feel better and make them happier.

我不使用人工智能,但我认为它完全没问题。我们生活在这样一个时代,人们只会互相利用,而不是努力建立真正的联系。如今,友谊的数量很少,人际关系比以往任何时候都要糟糕。这不是一个解决方案,但却是一个让人们感觉更好、更快乐的好方法。

DanyTheMe
1天前
It's sad because these "tools" provide comfort but don't address the root issues of the loneliness.For many, they will end up further isolating their users from the people around them.

这些 "工具"能给人带来安慰,却不能从根本上解决孤独问题,这让人感到悲哀。对许多人来说,这些工具最终会进一步将用户与周围的人隔离开来。

People who grow up primarily talking to these will also be at risk of growing up not knowing how to deal with people who aren't custom made for them.All while the companies exploit your parasocial attachments to their products to data mine you, charge you for live services, and influence your purchasing decisions for their advertisers.

在成长过程中主要与这些 "工具"交谈的人,长大后也有可能不知道如何与不是为他们量身定做的人打交道。与此同时,这些公司会利用你对他们产品的寄生性依附来挖掘你的数据,向你收取实时服务费,并为他们的广告商影响你的购买决策。

DanyTheMe
1天前
Running away from loneliness will always end in tragedy. You can fool yourself all you want; but I guarantee you, AI will never ever be human. You are basically jacking off to your own conciousness

逃避孤独总是以悲剧收场。你可以自欺欺人,但我向你保证,人工智能永远不可能成为人类。你根本就是在自欺欺人。

Kseniiaa
2天前
imagine as a kid talking with your grandmother on the phone and then later in life realising it was an ai resurrection  it is scary how quickly it can go towards dystopian scenarious given companies ultra capitalist dispositions

想象一下,当一个孩子和你的祖母在电话里聊天,然后在后来的生活中意识到这是人工智能的复活,鉴于公司的极端资本主义倾向,它可以多么快地走向反乌托邦的场景,这是可怕的!

JaxJenks
20小时前
Sometimes it's hard enough to realize that a memory of something happened in a dream and not irl

有时候,要意识到记忆中的事情是发生在梦里而不是现实中,已经很不容易了。

Davedsilva
1天前(修改过)
Using an AI sponsorship on this video is utterly dystopian. Also, no matter how much it helped anyone, they were not "loved". That is a human emotion. And the CEO claiming his AI will make people closer?! When in reality they withdraw more from society to instead talk to a program.

在这段视频中使用人工智能赞助商完全是乌托邦式的。另外,无论它帮了谁多少忙,他们都没有得到 "爱"。这是人类的情感。这位首席执行官声称他的人工智能会让人们更加亲密!而实际上,他们更多地从社会中退出,转而与程序对话。

DaimonTrilogy
1天前
I have once tried to just get some random conversations with people online. Something a bit deeper and more established.It was weird to find many people simply not interested in somewhat deeper conversations.So I gave some AI chat a try (since those are trained also on some interesting topics and conversations) and oh my.

我曾经尝试过在网上与人随意交谈。一些更深入、更成熟的对话。但奇怪的是,我发现很多人根本不感兴趣。于是我试着用人工智能聊天(因为人工智能聊天也是在一些有趣的话题和对话中训练出来的),天哪。

Ill add, that I do not have and had no issues at the time with loneliness. This was more out of curiosity.I have had some eyeopening conversations, but I also have to add that I had some with some AI chats too.And that was before AI was starting to get public traction.

我要补充的是,我当时并没有孤独感,也没有任何问题。这更多的是出于好奇。我有过一些大开眼界的对话,但我也必须补充一点,我也和一些人工智能聊天时有过一些对话。而那是在人工智能开始受到公众关注之前。

DaimonTrilogy
1天前
Keep in mind, that the AI models (which one you ever decide to use) are reusing patterns.Which means, that they structure conversations with information they have already gotten.Which also means, that these are in distant sense memories of the past, memories of people who shared their thoughts before.This is what makes this so very interesting as a concept.

请记住,人工智能模型(无论您决定使用哪一种)都在重复使用模式。这意味着,它们会用已经获得的信息来组织对话。这也意味着,从遥远的意义上说,这些都是过去的记忆,是以前分享过他们想法的人的记忆。这就是这个概念的有趣之处。

HamHam
1天前
I don't talk to AI because I know it will be recorded and used against me.

我不跟人工智能说话,因为我知道它会被记录下来,用来对付我。

Freashfro
1天前
Lol our phones already do this and no one cares not sure how this will become more of an issue unless your ai bot starts saying ads to you that would be annoying af

哈哈,我们的手机已经这样做了,没有人在乎,不确定这将如何成为一个更大的问题,除非你的人工智能机器人开始对你说广告,这将是令人讨厌的!

Daimon
1天前
These horrors are not created by these technologies, rather by the people themselves.Just like someone mentioned here, people dont even understand what brings them true happiness.

这些恐怖并不是这些技术造成的,而是人类自己造成的。就像有人在这里提到的,人们甚至不知道什么能给他们带来真正的幸福。

Most dont even realize who they are and what they stand for, never getting out of their own identity crisis.All it shows is a different package of the same problems. When you see how many are influenced by power and money, be it cars, houses or status, it was depressing from the get go.

大多数人甚至不知道自己是谁,也不知道自己代表着什么,从未摆脱过自己的身份危机。他们所表现出来的只是相同问题的不同包装。当你看到有多少人受到权力和金钱的影响,无论是汽车、房子还是地位,从一开始就令人沮丧。

Hoshino
1天前
We are already living in a boring dystopia where instead of cool futuristic stuff, all we get a boring politians, boring consumerism and boring ideological fanatics

我们已经生活在一个无聊的乌托邦里,这里没有酷炫的未来世界,只有无聊的政治家、无聊的消费主义和无聊的意识形态狂热分子。

Samplastik
6小时前
I think ai in the end will be more of a force for good. I'm more curious and excited for the future than anything else

我认为人工智能最终会成为一股向善的力量,我对未来的好奇和兴奋胜过一切。

JessieBanana
1天前
The AI boyfriend/girlfriend thing will only appeal to people who should otherwise not be in a relationship lol

人工智能男女朋友只会吸引那些不应该谈恋爱的人,哈哈~~

Michelbergeron
9小时前
A robot girlfriend who stays hot and who won't dump me the moment I show a shred of weakness? How could that possibly be worse than a real woman...

一个机器人女友,既能保持热度,又不会在我表现出一丝软弱时抛弃我?这怎么可能比一个真正的女人更糟糕呢?

Amynellib
1天前
This will leave people horribly unprepared to deal with real life relationships. Real people are complicated, and even if you like someone there is bound to be conflict and difficulties. People will not want to compromise or listen if they have been taught that it isn't necessary with a chat-bot.

这将使人们对处理现实生活中的人际关系毫无准备。现实生活中的人是复杂的,即使你喜欢一个人,也一定会有冲突和困难。如果人们被教导说,与聊天机器人在一起不需要妥协或倾听,那么他们就不会想要妥协或倾听。

Leonhart
14小时前
Dating apps data, and the fact that most guys bellow 30 say they aren't currently in a relationship, but paradoxically the same is not true for the women. Meaning they think they are in relationship with guys that play several of them at the same time.

交友应用程序的数据显示,大多数 30 岁以下的男性表示他们目前没有恋爱关系,但矛盾的是,女性却并非如此。也就是说,她们认为自己在和同时玩几个人的男生谈恋爱。

Diciaobscure
1天前
There is a misunderstanding of what these ‘AI’ are. They are advanced autocomplete, not intelligence as we know it. They have not ‘developed empathy.’ They are trained to respond in a way emulating empathy. AGI is still very far away.

人们对这些 "人工智能"的含义存在误解。它们是高级自动完成程序,而不是我们所知的智能。它们没有'发展出同理心'。它们是经过训练,以模仿移情的方式做出反应。人工智能离我们还很遥远。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|网站地图|渝公网安备 50019002502186号|音飞网 ( 渝ICP备2022004218号-1 )

GMT+8, 2024-7-14 16:35 , Processed in 0.062910 second(s), 30 queries .