中国计划克隆整个游戏行业!

中国计划克隆整个游戏行业!

Tential
1天前
"I never meant to copy, only to surpass" anytime I'm caught plagiarizing

"我从未想过抄袭,只想超越" 每当我被发现抄袭时!

MeFrvr
1天前
By copying it and add extra things to it.Everything the same but except it's in Chinese lol

抄袭并添加额外的东西,除了是中文外,其他都一样。哈哈~~

Discovery
1天前
At least China innovates not just copy and paste it.

至少中国在创新,而不仅仅是复制和粘贴。

Johnwong
1天前
The problem is most Chinese companies only have short terms gains in mind, so that's what they do. They don't care about long terms and thus copying and stealing are the top priority.

问题是大多数中国公司只考虑短期利益,所以他们才会这么做。他们不在乎长远利益,因此抄袭和窃取是重中之重。

Desmien
1天前
Chinese companies have been doing this for years. In fact Tencent CEO in interview said "copying isn't wrong" but they have no problem with lawsuits for when others copy their products and also pressure other companies to kill off their games after 2-3 years

中国公司这么做已经很多年了。事实上,腾讯首席执行官在接受采访时曾说过 "抄袭并没有错",但当别人抄袭他们的产品时,他们会毫不犹豫地提起诉讼,而且还会向其他公司施压,要求他们在两三年后关闭自己的游戏。

Alexs  
1天前(修改过)
Western countries should create a law not respecting coprights from countries that dont respect western coprights

西方国家应该制定一项法律,不尊重那些不尊重西方版权的国家的版权。

Anhnguyen
1天前
Sounds fine to me. If copying carries with it a risk of a lawsuit, you have to evaluate if the reward outweighs the risk, before you copy. Similarly, if you catch someone copy you and you can sue them for doing so, it would be dumb not to.

听起来不错。如果抄袭会带来诉讼风险,那么在抄袭之前,你必须评估回报是否大于风险。同样,如果你发现有人抄袭你,你可以起诉他们,不这么做是愚蠢的。

SmithMyth
12小时前
It is nice that Asmongold quickly corrected the ignorant post of one user in his stream that said Journey to the West is a rip off of dragon ball Z lol.Son Goku is basically based on Wukong the monkey king. Just goes to show how ignorant some people are nowadays. A lot of Japanese games in the past actually are based on Chinese Literatures because they share a common ancestry.

不错,Asmongold很快纠正了一个用户在他的直播中说《西游记》抄袭了《龙珠Z》的无知帖子,哈哈~~《悟空》的原型是孙悟空。这只能说明现在有些人是多么的无知。过去的许多日本游戏实际上都是基于中国文学,因为它们有着共同的祖先。

Alex-jbwr
8小时前
i mean a lot of young people don’t know about the journey to the west story, but they do know dragon ball

我是说很多年轻人不知道西游记的故事,但他们知道龙珠!

Kodaiva
7小时前
theres no way it wasnt a joke, it was first published in the 1500s

这不可能不是一个笑话,它最早发表于 1500 年代。

DarkXessZ
1天前
you know there is McDonalds clone called Wallace and their Icon instead of a M like McDonalds, its a upside down M with a W. They also have Oreo clones. The difference between all of them? the taste is worse and quality is worse, but it is way cheaper.

你知道吗,有一种克隆麦当劳的产品叫华莱士,他们的标志不像麦当劳那样是一个 M,而是一个倒置的 M 加一个 W。它们之间的区别是:味道更差,质量更差,但价格便宜。

Athernandez
22小时前
"I didn't mean to copy, just to surpass"That goes so hard, holy shit!

"我无意模仿,只想超越"。这句话说得太重了,我的妈呀!

Kanaria
1天前
That one guy that said an ancient chinese story copied dragonball LMFAO

那个家伙说中国古代故事抄袭了龙珠,笑死我了!

Shiirow
22小时前
didnt you know that Saiyans are real and they created the Han Dynasty.

难道你不知道赛亚人是真实存在的吗?他们创造了汉朝。

Yaacheese
20小时前
Man history is so complicated. To the victor goes the spoils. With that power, rewriting history is no challenge.

人类历史是如此复杂。胜者为王,败者为寇。有了这种力量,改写历史就不是什么难事了。

Sheldoncooper
19小时前
Black Myth Wukong and Dragon Ball are Based on the Same Story.

《黑神话:悟空》和《龙珠》改编自同一个故事。

Jianxianlee
1天前
Many Chinese hoped that Blackmyth Wukong can be a success since this would make the Chinese gaming companies see the market and potential. If they fail, they think the Chinese gaming industries will enter another dark age

很多中国人都希望《黑神话:悟空》能获得成功,因为这能让中国的游戏公司看到市场和潜力。如果失败,他们认为中国游戏产业将进入另一个黑暗时代。

Themurmel
1天前
You have to know that "Journey to the West" is just a novel from more than 400 years ago. There are many such works in Chinese history. For example, "Classic of Mountains and Seas", "Investiture of the Gods", "Mythology of the Great Wilderness"

要知道,《西游记》只是一部 400 多年前的小说。中国历史上有很多这样的作品。比如《山海经》、《封神演义》、《山海经·大荒西经》等等。

There are too many. China is the only country with a continuous civilization. There has been no interruption in history. The pattern of changing dynasties ensures that China has not been "conquered" in the Western sense. Chinese history is continuous. Just like the United States 200 years ago has continued to this day. .

太多了。中国是唯一一个文明绵延不断的国家。历史没有中断过。朝代更迭的格局确保了中国没有被西方意义上的 "征服"。中国的历史是连续的。就像 200 年前的美国一直延续至今一样。.

China only has ancient music scores. There are millions of them. So when Macron came to China, he could hear the music played by a 1,000-year-old piano.

中国只有古乐谱,有几百万张。因此,当马克龙来到中国时,他可以听到千年钢琴弹奏的乐曲。

Domwanderer  
1天前
There are too many themes similar to Journey to the West in China. .So once China masters the technology, there will be more and more Chinese games. . And they will get better and better.The only way to impose short-term restrictions on China is to ban game engines.This will stop China for three years.(Although China has its own game engine, it is not at the level of Unreal 5.)

在中国,类似《西游记》的题材太多了。.所以,一旦中国掌握了技术,就会有越来越多的中国游戏出现,而且会越来越好。对中国实施短期限制的唯一办法就是禁止游戏引擎。这将阻止中国三年。(虽然中国有自己的游戏引擎,但还达不到虚幻 5 的水平。)

Justaramdomwanderer
1天前
That's probably just one or some of the games. Chinese games haven't been trying to expand into the international markets until very recently (probably Genshin), so they didn't put much effort into localization. If they really wanted to try, they wouldn't have made in such culture-heavy themes. The real challenge for original Chinese games have been monetization.

这可能只是其中的一款或几款游戏。中国游戏直到最近才开始尝试进军国际市场(可能是《源神》),因此他们没有在本地化方面投入太多精力。如果他们真的想尝试,就不会制作文化色彩如此浓重的题材。中国原创游戏面临的真正挑战是货币化。

Consoles aren't big in China, and not many people could afford gaming computers before, so most Chinese gamers don't have a habit of buying games. None of the for-purchase games in the past could make money, and the game studios weren't sustainable. Mobile games and micro-transactions are what's profitable. That's why OP said Wukong is the only hope. Because only if it succeeds, massively, can it give other game studios in China incentives to innovate.

游戏机在中国并不普及,以前买得起游戏电脑的人也不多,因此大多数中国玩家没有购买游戏的习惯。过去的付费游戏都赚不到钱,游戏工作室也难以为继。移动游戏和微交易才有利可图。这就是为什么说《黑神话:悟空》是唯一的希望。因为只有它取得巨大成功,才能激励中国其他游戏工作室进行创新。

Discovery
1天前
I hope they succeed so that they can share more games based on their culture.

我希望他们能成功,这样他们就能分享更多基于其文化的游戏。

Kentho
1天前
Believe it or not, actually China used to have a lot of good games when I was a kid, and they are my favourite memories even though I don't play chinese games anymore. Chinese Paladin, Meteor Butterfly Sword, Wulin Legend, Xuan-Yuan Sword, Storm Riders, and etc.

不管你信不信,其实在我小的时候,中国有很多好游戏,虽然我现在已经不玩中国游戏了,但它们仍是我最美好的回忆。《仙剑奇侠传》、《流星蝴蝶剑》、《武林外传》、《轩辕剑》、《风云》等等。

Battlebrother
1天前
China is becoming a true parallel universe

中国正在成为一个真正的平行宇宙!

Wungusbongo
1天前(修改过)
Just fyi: you could always buy consoles in China. You just didn’t buy them at a big store. You had to go to a little shop w a guy who would sell you a jail broken Xbox and load it with games. They’d break or have problems, just take it back to the guy. Very cheap way to get a lot of games.

仅供参考:您可以在中国购买游戏机。只是不在大商店买。你必须去一家小店,店主会卖给你一台越狱的 Xbox,然后在里面装上游戏。游戏机坏了或出了问题,就拿回去给那个人。这种方法非常便宜,可以买到很多游戏。

Luisarrietaso
5小时前
China is beating The US in the capitalism game. LMFAO

中国正在资本主义游戏中击败美国,笑死我了!

Michaeltaylor
1天前
Remember genshin impact was once criticized for being a botw clone? Never would've thought it will become as big as it is now

还记得《源神》曾被批评为克隆版《Botw》吗?真没想到它现在会这么火。

Akiko.Zilver
1天前
As a Chinese person, I believe that under China's current legal framework, the rapid takeover of the market by copied games is a very detrimental process for the country. It's like how China's economy has soared for 30 years without considering many consequences, but its drawbacks are also very obvious and frightening. There's a Chinese saying, "欲速则不达," which means that to achieve a good outcome, one should not pursue excessive speed but should proceed patiently and slowly.

作为一个中国人,我认为在中国目前的法律框架下,抄袭游戏迅速占领市场是一个非常不利于中国的过程。这就好比中国经济飞速发展了 30 年,却没有考虑到很多后果,但其弊端也是非常明显和可怕的。中国有句俗话叫 "欲速则不达",意思是说,要想取得好的结果,就不能追求过快的速度,而应该耐心地慢慢来。

This market of copied games will severely harm those who genuinely want to create their own games, causing society to lose much of its creativity and development potential. Many of China's current fundamental problems follow this logic—focusing only on immediate gains without considering the long-term effects.

这种抄袭游戏的市场将严重伤害那些真正想创造自己游戏的人,使社会丧失许多创造力和发展潜力。中国当前的许多根本性问题也是遵循这一逻辑--只顾眼前利益,不考虑长远影响。

While human regression may not be something that can be stopped by anyone, I still do not agree with the idea of ignoring plagiarism. Just like Asmongold said, if you don't tip, the tipping culture will disappear. Similarly, if you don't consume these copied games, they will disappear. Although there's almost no way to achieve this in both cases, I will not adopt an indifferent attitude toward plagiarism.

虽然人类的倒退可能不是谁都能阻止的,但我仍然不赞同无视抄袭的观点。正如阿斯蒙戈德所说,如果不给小费,小费文化就会消失。同样,如果你不消费这些抄袭游戏,它们也会消失。虽然在这两种情况下几乎都没有办法做到这一点,但我不会对抄袭行为采取漠视的态度。

Kinche
1天前
Lol stop acting like China is evil, I can bet all those games they copy will turn out to be better than the original in the end

哈哈~~别再把中国说得那么邪恶了,我敢打赌,他们抄袭的所有游戏最终都会比原版更好。

Jianxianlee
1天前
To play some of the 3A banned Steam games, many Chinese players would rather use VPN and become other country's citizens, Argentina is especially popular among them since their game prices are lower than in the Chinese area. Many Chinese are hyped to see black myth wukong, since they really want to play Chinese 3A games, but some are also scared since they are being scammed by many Chinese developers all these years.

为了玩一些被禁的 3A Steam 游戏,许多中国玩家宁愿使用 VPN 成为其他国家的公民,其中阿根廷尤其受欢迎,因为他们的游戏价格比中国地区低。很多中国人都希望看到《黑神话:悟空》,因为他们真的很想玩中国的 3A 游戏,但也有一些人感到害怕,因为这些年来他们被很多中国开发商骗了。

Disingenuous
1天前
The gaming industry isn't the only thing they clone. They literally do that for everything including business models, shops, movies, everything. The result of lack of creativity and knowledge, but lots and lots of money.

游戏行业并不是他们唯一克隆的行业。他们简直无所不用其极,包括商业模式、商店、电影等等。这是缺乏创意和知识的结果,但却能赚大钱。

NewData
1天前
the "west" in journey to the west means india, not western countries

《西游记》中的 "西 "指的是印度,而不是西方国家。

Evolixe
1天前
the thing about china, as a friend explained to me when she lived there for a bit, is that a lot of shit are game-ified. by that, i mean from online deliveries, to paying fines to getting social credit, you do it through an app. there's ads everywhere and it's all basically cyberpunk. so it's pretty scary to think how china is actually looking at gaming not just as an entertainment but to basically deal with their people

一个朋友在中国住过一段时间,她向我解释说,中国的很多事情都被游戏化了。我的意思是,从在线配送,到支付罚款,再到获得社交信用,你都可以通过应用程序完成。广告无处不在,基本上就是赛博朋克。所以一想到中国不仅将游戏视为一种娱乐方式,还将其视为一种与人民打交道的方式,就会觉得很可怕。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|网站地图|渝公网安备 50019002502186号|音飞网 ( 渝ICP备2022004218号-1 )

GMT+8, 2024-7-14 15:34 , Processed in 0.064611 second(s), 30 queries .