辩论失败后,拜登会屈服于退出总统竞选的压力吗?

175 0
卡卡西里 2024-7-2 17:00:04 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
美国总统拜登在本周的电视辩论中磕磕绊绊,试图消除人们对他年龄的担忧。 在周四的对决中,拜登在回答问题时结结巴巴,在反击特朗普的攻击和不实言论时举步维艰。《纽约时报》呼吁拜登退出总统竞选。拜登誓言继续竞选,坚称自己是最合适的人选。

辩论失败后,拜登会屈服于退出总统竞选的压力吗?

辩论失败后,拜登会屈服于退出总统竞选的压力吗?

GSXK4
1天前
Imagine what he's going to be like YEARS from now if he's president.

想象一下,如果他当上总统,几年后的他会是什么样子。

Happymelon
1天前
Biden may hold family meeting over weekend to discuss withdrawing from election

拜登可能在周末召开家庭会议讨论退出选举事宜!

Toddboothb
1天前
This election might be the country's final IQ test.

这次选举可能是这个国家的最后一次智商测试。

Sorinoir
1天前
He's probably gonna die of old age and get replaced by vice president.

他可能会老死,然后被副总统取代。

Dustintacohands
1天前
I’m guessing it’s others pushing him the guy can’t think anymore someone else has doing it for him for awhile

我猜是别人逼他的,这家伙已经不能思考了,别人已经帮他做了一段时间了。

Thoraero
1天前
His rich donors won't let him back down.

他富有的捐赠者不会让他退缩的。

Johnbea
6小时前
Greed is the perfect term for him and for his handlers.

对于他和他的幕后操纵者来说,"贪婪"一词再合适不过了。

ThomasBradley
1天前
That is a mistake! We could clearly see that he's too old to run for office and yet, he is too selfish to let the younger generation to runa

这是个错误!我们可以清楚地看到,他的年龄已经不适合竞选公职了,但他又太自私,不愿意让年轻一代竞选公职。

Happymelon
1天前
same happened in USSR before the fall.history repeat.

苏联解体前也发生过同样的事情,历史重演。

Kellistorie
1天前
And who is to blame for that? The Democratic Party.Clearly both parties have extremely shallow pools to pull worthy candidates from. Who TF wants the awful job of POTUS, any more?

谁该为此负责?民主党。显然,两党都有极浅的人才库,无法从中挑选出有价值的候选人。谁还想做总统这份糟糕的工作呢?

Sherlockwho
1天前
Neither Biden nor Trump have candidaship qualities to represent the US!

拜登和特朗普都不具备代表美国的候选人素质!

Sherlockwho
1天前
They are the only choices.Biden has a bad night Trump however regularly talks like he is having a stroke

们是唯一的选择。拜登今晚表现不佳,特朗普却经常说得像中风一样

Cherylhurzeler
1天前
Who is really running the Whitehouse?

到底是谁在掌管白宫?

Dustintacohand
1天前
At this point I think probably AIPAC

在这一点上,我认为可能是 AIPAC(美国以色列公共事务委员会)。

Tellitlikeitis
1天前
Trump will do great and be a great president for America a second time

特朗普会做得很好,第二次成为美国的伟大总统。

LeoKapusta
1天前
Biden must step down. He defeated Trump once, but if he doesn't step down, he'll give Trump the last laugh.

拜登必须下台。他曾经打败过特朗普,但如果他不下台,就会让特朗普笑到最后。

Leavesinautum
1天前(修改过)
He won't, he's a stubborn old bat, never mind what's best for the country or its people.

他不会的,他是个固执的老家伙,从不考虑国家和人民的利益。

Marksmith
1天前
He has been in public office for over 50 years. He has been a senator, VPOTUS for 8 years, and POTUS for 4 years. Then he spent a week preparing for the debate sequestered at Camp David with 16 advisors and he still blew it. That says a lot to me.

他担任公职超过 50 年。他当过参议员,当过 8 年的副总统,当过 4 年的总统。然后,他花了一周时间准备辩论,与 16 名顾问密闭在戴维营,结果还是搞砸了。这对我来说说明了很多问题。

But I can’t say Trump was great either. He sidestepped three questions and didn’t fully answer some policy issues questions that I thought he should have knocked out of the park.

但我也不能说特朗普很棒。他回避了三个问题,也没有完全回答一些政策问题,而我认为他应该把这些问题回答得一清二楚。

The House of Representatives has been asking for the audio of the DOJ Hur report so we could all hear how Biden answered the questions. I don’t think that’s necessary any longer because the American people, our enemies and allies saw for themselves what he must have been like in that deposition. Hur said that a potential jury would likely find Biden to be a "…sympathetic, well-meaning, elderly man with a poor memory." That was evident last night.

众议院一直要求获得司法部报告的音频,以便我们都能听到拜登是如何回答问题的。我认为这已经没有必要了,因为美国人民、我们的敌人和盟友都亲眼目睹了他在取证时的表现。赫尔说,潜在的陪审团可能会认为拜登是一个"......富有同情心、善意、记忆力差的老人"。昨晚的情况就是明证。

Biden can’t respond to question that are substantive. He can only read the speech his speech writer puts up on a teleprompter. POTUS is the most important and the most stressful job on the planet. It ages even the youngest men during their term. Thinking Biden can do it four more years is a preposterous notion. Let him retire with what little dignity he has left.

拜登无法回答实质性问题,他只能照本宣科地念演讲稿。总统是这个星球上最重要、压力最大的工作。即使是最年轻的人,在任期内也会衰老。认为拜登还能再干四年是荒谬的想法。让他带着仅存的尊严退休吧。

Deltaglider
1天前
America has to choose btw two garbage.

美国必须在两个垃圾中做出选择。

Nuqwestr
1天前
Johnson in 1968, months before the election, decided against seeking re-election. The canditate had to be chosen at the party convention in Chicago, like in 2024. It's all very eerie.

1968年,在大选前几个月,约翰逊决定不再寻求连任。候选人必须在芝加哥的党代表大会上选出,就像2024年一样。这一切都很可怕。

Kikirdgz
1天前
It's crazy how people clinge on to Power... He is fully aware that he isn't capable of debating and a whole laundry list of things..what makes him think he is capable of running a country

人们对权力的执着真是太疯狂了……他充分意识到自己没有能力进行辩论,还有一大堆事情,这让他认为自己有能力管理一个国家。

Jeffmpvd
18小时前
I considered to Democrats to be living in reality and accepting truths. The TRUTH is Biden should have not run for reelection. Don't lie to us, we have eyes and ears. It will be messy for sure but REPLACE him, let's start the process!

我认为民主党人应该活在现实中,接受事实。事实是拜登不应该竞选连任。别骗我们了,我们有眼睛和耳朵。这肯定会很混乱,但换掉他,让我们开始这个过程吧!

Paulacatina
1天前
It would make for extra stress if I was on a short time line to speak combined with a guy like Trump next to him .They have different views general and detail remarks .

如果我在短时间内和特朗普这样的人一起发言,会给我带来额外的压力,他们的观点和细节都不一样。

Lancecahill
1天前
Biden made a fatal mistake of challenging Trump to a debate. “Make my day, pal”, Biden said. Famous last words in American politics.

拜登犯了一个致命的错误,他向特朗普提出了辩论挑战。拜登说:"今天是我的好日子,朋友。"这是美国政坛著名的遗言。

Clementine
1天前
No mention about Trump basically lying through the debate and that he didn't get any push back from the moderators.

没有提到特朗普在辩论中基本上是在撒谎,而且他没有从主持人那里得到任何回击。

Wesleydeng
1天前
This is a debate between Biden and Trump. Moderators are not debators. If Biden does not push back, that's his problem.

这是拜登和特朗普之间的辩论,主持人不是辩论者。如果拜登不反击,那是他自己的问题。

Kkcheah
1天前
people dont imagine what happens if lier wins.

人们无法想象如果骗子获胜会发生什么。

Paulgray
1天前
In the US, we need to get back to God. We need a closed border, and to drill for our own oil. Things are too expensive, from groceries to housing. With Trump things were safer and more affordable.

在美国,我们需要回归上帝。我们需要一个封闭的边境,并钻探我们自己的石油。东西太贵了,从食品杂货到住房。有了特朗普,一切都更安全、更实惠了。

Zleets
1天前
He should stepdown but he won't. It's highly unlikely. Almost impossible but ye We're screwed.

他应该下台,但他不会。这是极不可能的。几乎不可能,但是我们完蛋了。

Accountant
1天前
Crazy. One is old and incapable. It will get worse by the days. The symptoms will be more frequent and glaring. Another is old and a criminal. Both is running to lead this country.No other better candidate in this huge country ?

疯了。一个人老了,没有能力了。病情将日趋严重。症状会更加频繁和明显。另一个老了,是个罪犯。两个人都在竞选领导这个国家,在这个幅员辽阔的国家里,没有其他更好的候选人了吗?

Fronabulax
1天前(修改过)
we all want to see Biden as president in 3 or 4 years falling down the stairs forgetting that he just startet a war and funny things like that

我们都想看到拜登在三四年后当上总统,从楼梯上摔下来,却忘了他刚刚发动了一场战争,以及诸如此类的趣事。

AzrenKaleBolles
1天前
I Love people Complain about Biden being old, but Ignore that Trump is JUST AS OLD! I Don't Care what anyone Says about Joe Biden or anything Joe Biden does I am Voting for Him. Vote Blue and Save Democracy in the United States

我喜欢人们抱怨拜登老了,却忽略了特朗普也一样老!我不在乎别人怎么说乔-拜登,也不在乎乔-拜登做的任何事,我都会投票给他。投蓝票,拯救美国的民主。

Ghostmane
1天前
Warren Buffet is also old, but they are decades younger mentally than Biden. That debate made it painfully obvious.

沃伦-巴菲特(Warren Buffet)也老了,但他们在精神上比拜登年轻几十年。那场辩论让人一目了然。

Jack-skmp
1天前
Lmao the man can't form a coherent sentence. Clearly you aren't paying attention to what Joe is saying or maybe you are and want the country to fail.

哈哈~~这个人连一句话都说不清楚。很明显,你根本没注意乔在说什么,或者你注意了,却希望国家失败。

Blademan
1天前
Everything is up even the inflation . Gas , groceries, energy etc

一切都在上涨,甚至是通货膨胀。汽油、杂货、能源等。

Sherlockwho
1天前
So if you don't know in a capitalist system the government doesn't have much control over the price of your goods. So unless you are wanting state owned companies you will need to talk with your wallet

所以,如果你不知道,在资本主义制度下,政府对商品价格没有太多控制权。因此,除非您想要国有企业,否则您需要和您的钱包商量一下。

Citizenenak
1天前
Some cultures value and esteem wisdom from age, others are short sighted and think an off night is time to tear everything down and start over.

有些文化重视并推崇年龄带来的智慧,而有些文化则目光短浅,认为一个不愉快的夜晚就是推倒一切重新开始的时候。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|网站地图|渝公网安备 50019002502186号|音飞网 ( 渝ICP备2022004218号-1 )

GMT+8, 2024-7-14 15:49 , Processed in 0.069924 second(s), 33 queries .